• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • It Happened One Halloween...

It Happened One Halloween...

Here is another fiction offering for my readers, all the while I await (while searching for) my next REAL encounter. This IS a real story EXCEPT for the sex...unfortunately there was none, but did come close. anyone familiar with my writing by now knows that I don't beat around the bush too much. I try to entertain as well as getting to the point, whether it's a true story or a work of fiction. After all, we all know why we come here to read these stories, and its not to read an endless diatribe. I'm not attempting to win a Pulitzer Prize, so grab a couple paper towels and sit back and enjoy. Also, I love and welcome all comments. Let me know how much you enjoyed the story.

Halloween. One of my favorite times of the year, and this year would prove to be the best one yet! With Halloween falling on a FRIDAY, it couldn't be better timing! My wife was going to be out of town for the weekend on a well-deserved 'girls getaway', so I could have some fun all on my own, and she'd be none the wiser.

Night time can't come fast enough. I spent all day watching TV and going to the store for last minute costume accessories. Walmart and Party City rock! I buy the 'good' stuff at Walmart, and I found some 'hooker gloves' at Party City, the black fishnet kind that go to the elbow and you hook your thumb and pinky through the holes...leaving your fingers uninhibited for whatever you need to use them for. I'd like to unzip some pants...

Night finally comes, and I start getting ready. I had just ordered a shoulder length auburn wig from some Chinese place over the internet and it came just in time. I bought some bright red (hooker) lipstick...any guesses on what I'm dressing as? A hooker! Duh. Ok, well, I was already clean shaven, my entire body, but I ran the razor over my face one last time.

Then I applied the foundation, having chosen the perfect skin tone to match my natural skin color. Then some blush. My wife taught me how to do my makeup, and I would say she did a pretty good job as a teacher. She also provided me with some brushes and some makeup pads.

I follow with some eyeliner and eyeshadow, then apply the crowning jewel, my bright red hooker lipstick. Looking in the mirror, I didn't look half bad, even without the wig and earrings, which went on next. Damn, I gave new meaning to the phrase go fuck yourself...if I could have, I would have! I lubed my hole well...just in case. If anything, I like how it feels when I walk around. I then painted my toenails a bright red. Now comes the best part...the clothes!

Black lace trimmed panties, followed by a pair of jet black Vassarette sheer pantyhose. My cock went rock hard as soon as I pulled them on! What a feeling. I bought a black lace trimmed bra and stuffed it with rice-filled stockings. I read somewhere that they would make convincing titties. I pulled on a sexy top that had see-through black mesh sides, and then pulled on a black miniskirt so short it was almost illegal. And lastly, for the simple fact that it's almost impossible to do any task with them on, I applied my fake nails, and painted them the same bright red as my lipstick.

Checking myself one last time in the mirror, and touching up my makeup a little bit, I strapped on my 4 inch strappy fuck me shoes, grabbed my purse (which held my license, cards, cell phone, lipstick, lube, condoms, and some wipes), put on my cute black coat with fuzzy cuffs and hood, and out to my garage I went. Climbing into my truck in heels is a challenge, but I do ok, always do, I go out a lot late at night.

One of the clubs in town was having a Halloween party, and I was going to go this time. I had chickened out so many times in the past, and regretted it right after Halloween was over. We were pretty new in town, so I didn't know too many people, so I doubted I would be recognized, but even if I was, it was the one day of the year that you could dress however you wanted. I so very much wish I could dress like this the other 364 days of the year, so I damn sure wasn't going to miss out on the ONLY day of the year that I could do this and get away with it!

The club had a pretty good band, and a lot of people were there. As well as a lot of food. I am not a smoker but I had an electronic cigarette that I carry with me in my purse, bought just for this occasion so I could have an excuse to go outside and stand around for a little bit, maybe mingle with some people. After all, I was there to try to get laid. Honestly, I did not expect to hook up that night. It was more a fantasy that drove me to go there in the first place, to finally get the courage up to go out in public dressed like this.

I wish I had had a ride so I could have drank, take the edge off a bit. But I was just thrilled to be out like I was. I did order a glass of wine, I figured I could make it last for a couple hours and I would be OK to drive, and I only live a couple miles away anyways. It was getting warm and stuffy inside, and I wanted to step outside and show my stuff to anyone who could see. I went out the back door, where some smokers go. Most of the smokers go out front. I was still apprehensive about being out like I was, so I kept a low profile for the most part.

It had snowed a couple days before and the parking lot was kind of slippery, I was watching somebody doing donuts in the parking lot, sipping my wine and drawing on my e-cig. I didn't even hear anybody come out the back door. I never expected what would come next. I felt a pair of hands on each side of my hips. A man's voice...shhhhhhh...was all I heard. He told me he knew I was a guy, but that I was better looking than most women who were there that night. I could smell the alcohol on his breath.

He started moving his hands up and down my hips, then guided me around the corner of the back hall. Still kind of open, but we would not be seen if somebody came out the back door. I was a little nervous, but I was hoping for a happy ending. He stayed behind me the whole time, I never did get to see his face. I was standing in about 4 inches of snow, in a pair of 4 inch open strap sandals. I will admit, I love the feeling of snow on my nylons, so now I am even more excited.

Slowly, gently, seductively he raises my skirt a little, it didn't need to go up very far in the first place. I feel his thumbs hook the waistband of my pantyhose and panties, and gently pull them down to just below my ass. I am now as hard as a rock in anticipation of what might come next. I didn't have long to wait. I hear his zipper pulling down. Then I feel the tip of his cock gently pushing at the opening of my ass. A little push and it goes right in. I did not see the size of it, but it felt pretty darn big, and the bigger the better, I love a big cock in my behind!

As soon as I smelled alcohol on his breath when he initially approached me, I was hoping that he would be able to get it up, and keep it going for a long time. I was not disappointed. Here I was, standing just outside the back door of a public club, getting my ass pounded, dressed like a slut hooker, and cherishing every minute of it. I wanted to go on all night long. I don't know how long he actually fucked me, but it must have been quite a while, as he stopped a couple times for breath. I was starting to get sore but I still was not complaining. Eventually, he stopped, with his cock buried deep in my ass, I could feel his cock pulsate, I could feel his hot load shooting inside my ass, deep up inside of me. I never even realized he did not use a condom until that moment.

When he was empty, he pulled out and said that was the best fuck he had ever had. I turned around to get a look at him, but all I saw was his back. He had a red jacket on with a Marine Corps logo on it. I went inside to try to find him, and saw him kissing his wife. At that point I felt better about him not using a condom. And I was also a little more turned on that I had just been fucked by a married man. I sat down to finish my wine, and felt that the back of my panties were wet. How I just love that feeling, the feeling of somebody else's cum leaking out of my ass and into my panties!

I left fulFILLED. I was so happy. I wanted more! I hung around for another hour or so, but did not get lucky again that night. So I decided to head back home. I backed my truck into the garage and closed the garage door. I wasn't ready to get undressed yet. I had to use the bathroom, and deciding to stay with my female persona for the time being, I would sit down to pee. As I pull down my pantyhose, I felt something scratchy fall out. It was a post it note! The note read:

"If I put this note in your panties, it will mean we fucked and I enjoyed it. It will also mean you passed the 'test', and my wife and I would like you to join us tonight if you're available. We would love for you to come over so I could fuck you again, then you could fuck my wife. Let us know if you're interested. Frank"

The note contained his number and address. One guess what I did that night...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • It Happened One Halloween...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 332 milliseconds