• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • 2 Broke Girls In Love Ch. 03

2 Broke Girls In Love Ch. 03

12

Max Black had been very cranky all day. Which wasn't unusual for her. In fact it was pretty much her factory setting, but she was snapping so much Earl had to ask on more than one occasion if everything was alright. Even Han asked, in between half-hearted threats to fire her. She wouldn't tell the gnome anything, however she was used to confiding in Earl and when she didn't it was obvious to everyone this was bad. But she couldn't tell him about this. She just couldn't. She couldn't tell anyone. Not just because it would lead to a ton of jokes at her expense, but because she couldn't figure out her thoughts in her own head, and that scared her. It scared her a lot.

Ironically she normally paid good money to get her head messed up, and normally after good sex she was at least in a mildly good mood, sometimes even letting customers off when they came into the diner wearing something ridiculous. Of course she hadn't had good sex. She'd had amazing, life changing sex. She'd had the best sex of her life with her female roommate, and now she wasn't sure what to do.

She wasn't gay. No really, she wasn't. But for some reason she was drawn to Caroline Channing, former New York socialite who if she still had all her money wouldn't give Max the time of day, wouldn't talk to her or even look at her twice, but somehow they had become best friends and that friendship meant everything to Max. Caroline was the only good thing in her life, she couldn't just ruin it with sex. And in her experience, sex ruined everything without fail. Just look at her list of ex-boyfriends. Half of them were former friends, co-workers and familiar faces she'd taken things further with only to ultimately lose them forever. She couldn't allow that to happen with Caroline, and did she mention she wasn't gay? Because regardless of what happened over the last 24 hours she was very much not gay.

Max had to make Caroline see that. See that Max was straight and going down that road with each other was a bad, bad idea. The worst ever, and that was really saying something given Max's track record. Anyway, Max needed to put a stop to this. She'd been thinking about it all day, and ultimately she decided she couldn't go back to her crappy apartment and talk about this with Caroline because she probably wouldn't be able to stop thinking about last night, and that would lead to more incredible lesbian sex, and then Max's head would become even more messed up. So at the end of the day, when pretty much everybody had gone home anyway, Max grabbed hold of Caroline's wrist and marched her into the giant freezer at the back of the store.

Given they had done this a lot without incident Oleg had given up trying to eaves drop on them, which was ironic because for once this might lead to lesbian sex, but Max tried to put that out of her mind and concentrate on remaining calm. So, once they were safely behind the closed giant metal door, she smiled and gave Caroline her best casual, "Hey."

"Hey." Caroline said suspiciously, "Max... what's going on, why did you drag me in here? Oh, is it to have sex? Because if we're going to have sex then we should probably move one of the shelves in front of the door first, just to somewhat shield us if Oleg comes in and thinks he's been missing daily shows for the past few years."

"No, no, no, NO! God woman, you're worse than a guy!" Max scolded indignantly, before sighing, "Look, I just want to talk."

"Max, you don't have to say anything." Caroline said softly.

"Yes, I do." Max sighed solemnly, but then was interrupted again when she tried to continue.

"No, you don't." Caroline insisted, "I get it. You're scared. I get that because I'm scared too, but I'm done running from the way I feel about you. About other girls. That's why I asked Sophie to hook me up with a date."

Max frowned, "What?"

"A date. I've got one. With another girl." Caroline explained as she took a couple of mildly threatening steps forward, "That doesn't bother you, does it Max?"

"No, not really, because when you get axe murdered I'll have the apartment and our business all to myself." Max shrugged, going for nonchalance which was completely ruined when she snapped, "God Caroline, a blind date? Really? Don't you know what kind of desperate freaks agree to those?"

"Haven't you had more than a couple?" Caroline countered.

"Exactly." Max joked, and then after Caroline gave her a look she added, "But seriously, I can go on blind dates because I can handle myself. And I like having weird stories to tell."

"So, I can handle myself." Caroline said indignantly, and then when Max scoffed insisted, "I can!"

"You can't handle a spider in the bathroom." Max counted.

"This is totally different, and you know it." Caroline whined.

"And yet the result will be the same, you calling me for help. Which means I'm going to have to be close by to give you that help." Max groaned as she realised what she had to do, "Ugh, where are you meeting this Ellen-lover?"

"Why would I tell you? So you can show up and ruin my date?" Caroline frowned.

"No, to stop your skin from becoming some cross-dresser's purse." Max quipped.

"Are you sure this isn't just an excuse to tag along?" Caroline questioned, stepping into her friend's personal space, "Cause, if you're jealous just say the word and I'll go out with you instead. You know you're the one that I want."

"Ha, you wish." Max scoffed, "Now tell me where you meeting this girl or I'll tell Oleg we had sex."

Caroline glared at her, and then explained, "She'll be here after my shift. Then we'll go somewhere else."

"Wait, what?" Max exclaimed, seconds ticking pass as she tried to wrap around this new information, "Wow, now I know this girl doesn't deserve you."

"Again, you sound kind of jealous." Caroline pointed out with a grin.

"As if." Max grumbled, pushing her way past Caroline and out the door.

*

Those last words echoed throughout Max's mind for the rest of her shift, the snarky waitress becoming increasingly mad at herself for being so unconvincing. She hadn't even been able to convince herself, Max doing her best to stay where other people could see her so Caroline wouldn't get the chance to call her out on it. Well, she was sure Caroline would eventually call her out on it. If the roles were reversed Max would. Max would out herself and Caroline in front of everyone just to point out what a massive bitch her so-called friend was being.

Then again, didn't Max have a right to be upset? One second Caroline was declaring her undying love for her, the next she was getting herself set up with some tramp who she'd never even seen before. God, and Max thought men were fickle. Yeah, it was just as well she didn't jump into Caroline's arms, she would have been cheated on in record time. And ok, maybe Max did have some feelings for Caroline, but they were tiny and most likely a result of her confusion over having a actual friend for once. Which wasn't surprising, Max's friends had pretty much all been men up until now, and she had fucked and/or dated pretty much all the ones that weren't gay, so really it could only be natural that she had confusing feelings about her first female friend.

Later Max found comfort in the fact that once her shift ended Caroline just sat in one of the booths and waited, minutes ticking by with no sign of the slut trying to steal her girl. And ok, Max HAD to keep those kinds of thoughts to herself, especially as she just couldn't resist taunting, "Doesn't seem like your girlfriend is very punctual."

Caroline let out a noncommittal sound and shrugged, causing Max to grumble as she went back to work. Luckily one of the girls which normally took the evening shift had called in sick, giving Max excuse to stick around. Normally she and Caroline would take this time to get something to eat and set up their store, but tonight Max had to watch Caroline sitting in there like the saddest person in the world and it was driving her crazy. Well, that wasn't true, on some level Max knew she could physically ignore Caroline all night or leave the irritating blonde here to wallow in her misery, but her stupid feelings wouldn't let her do anything but try and comfort her friend. And mock her, of course.

"You know, there are easier ways of hooking up with board housewives and mannish looking dykes." Max whispered, standing as close as possible to her friend.

"Oh, what's that Max?" Caroline asked with a smile.

"Online dating." Max grinned, "All the benefits of most likely getting murdered with the added bonus of maybe getting to see what your date looks like first. Provided you can weed out the obvious fakes of course."

"Of course." Caroline smiled, "Maybe if my date doesn't show I'll try that."

Max tried to walk away, but instead she groaned, took a seat next to Caroline and asked, "Don't you think you're moving a little fast?"

Caroline frowned, "What do you mean?"

"I mean, yesterday you're straight, today you're throwing yourself at anything in a dress? God woman, take it down a gear." Max advised.

Caroline smiled, "That's good advice, but are you sure you're not just jealous?"

"No!" Max insisted.

"Then why does who I'm dating bother you so much? I know you're not homophobic, you'll love the gays." Caroline pointed out.

"No, I love gay men. There is a difference." Max argued, before quickly pointing out, "Not that I'm homophobic, it's just... I've never really connected with anything which fucks women."

Caroline grinned, "What about Earl?"

Max scoffed, "He doesn't count. He's my favourite stepdad who was never actually my stepdad."

"Meaning he's never actually tried to get in your pants." Caroline interpreted, then when Max nodded she grinned again, "What about me?"

"Whoa, slow your roll there blondie." Max scoffed, "We're not that close and one night with a girl doesn't mean you're Queen of the carpet munchers."

"I might not be THE Queen. But I'm definitely like the Royal baby or something, because last night I fucked a girl, and I liked it so much I can't go back." Caroline quipped, "Besides, we both know I'm the best friend you've ever had, boy or girl, so suck it."

"Awwwww, you say the sweetest things." Max said mockingly, reaching out to take Caroline's hand, which she realised too late was a big mistake because it made her heart flutter.

"What can I say, you've rubbed off on me." Caroline shrugged, before grinning wickedly, "In more ways than one."

Max blushed, pouted, and then tried to push Caroline's hand away, then when her friend didn't immediately cooperate she grumbled, "Get off me!"

"Max please don't go." Caroline pleaded, realising she had gone too far, "Please? Just wait with me a little longer and I swear, I won't tease you."

Pouting again Max thought about it for a few seconds, then blushed as she thought of something, something she couldn't help let out with the mumble, "Well, normally I don't like teasing, but you're definitely good at it. You should definitely do it with your girlfriend, if she ever shows up."

Caroline smiled softly, "Maybe if she doesn't we can grab something to eat and tease each other. Verbally! We could go out as friends, and tease each other verbally."

"I'd like that." Max admitted softly, she and Caroline exchanging a brief smile.

"Max, I don't pay you to sit around!" Han called out from across the room.

"You barely pay me at all." Max grumbled, too flustered to think of anything remotely witty as Caroline finally let go of her hand, allowing her to stomp off to the back.

*

Max did think of something witty to say later of course, but she was too busy bad-mouthing Caroline's date. She did throughout picking up the fast food, eating it on the way home and especially as they entered their home, at which point she really felt like she was on a roll, "And another thing, what kind of ho wants to meet you where you work? A gold digging ho, am I right!"

"OH MY GOD, how do you still not get it!" Caroline exclaimed.

"Get what?" Max frowned.

"There was no girl Max." Caroline practically yelled as she slammed their front door behind her, "I don't want another girl. I want you. I'm in love with you. You're the only one I want. I only pretended to have a date to see if it would bother you, and newsflash, it did because you haven't shut up about it the whole way home. I don't even think I've seen you worked up about something like this, and before you say anything you know, YOU KNOW this goes way beyond looking out for a friend, or self-preservation in case of flesh-wearing mass murderer. You were jealous, and you know it, so I win! You like me, you know you like me, end of story!"

Caroline mostly said that as one big rambling monologue, barely pausing to breathe as she seemed to force out her words quickly so she wouldn't lose her nerve. Despite this Max heard every word crystal clear, in some cases it even felt like they were in slow motion as her brain was overwhelmed by how stupid she had been to miss the obvious conclusion for Caroline's date to no show. She was furious with herself, but even more so with Caroline, especially as silence fell between them and her best friend's words echoed in her mind over and over again until Max just wanted to make both herself and Caroline pay for this.

Honestly Caroline had felt a little guilty for lying to her friend, but it seemed like a small price to pay if it led to her and Max becoming a couple. Now she was regretting ever playing this mind game as Max looked more murderous than she'd ever seen her, which was really saying something. And sure, the rational side of Caroline's brain told her that Max would never seriously hurt her giving them this whole thing started with Max revealing that she loved Caroline. Even if it was just as friends she had sounded so sincere Caroline had believed it, and even before that she felt safe with this bad ass Baker.

This time felt different, Caroline almost whimpering as she said, "Max, I'm so sorry I-"

That was all she got out before Max let out a grown of frustration, then grabbed her face and pulled Caroline forwards/downwards into a heated kiss. Quickly getting over her surprise Caroline kissed back, not even caring that Max grabbed onto her butt and lifted her up so she could carry her over to her foldout 'vagina bed' and crashed her against it. As the bed wasn't lowered the back of Caroline's head smacked hard against the cheap wood, but honestly she was so blissfully happy to be kissing Max Black again that Caroline wouldn't have cared if Max started bashing her head against every surface in their home, as long as she kept kissing her. Not that she wanted that to happen of course. No, she'd rather stick to the wonderful girl on girl kissing.

For the next few minutes Caroline did just that, although personally it felt like she was kissing Max for hours, or minutes, the whole world fading away as she melted into her lover's arms. Then all of a sudden her eyes, which had fluttered close shortly after the kiss had begun, went wide and she let out a loud scream, which Max's mouth mostly swallowed, as her best friend pushed her right hand into her skirt and panties so she was touching bare flesh, Max only rubbing Caroline's pussy lips for a few seconds before pushing a finger into her, which of course only made Caroline scream more.

It was definitely a good kind of scream, the kind which quickly led to moans, groans and whimpers of pleasure as Max began finger fucking her. It was almost painfully hard at first, but either Max gradually slow down for her benefit or Caroline's body just adapted to the rough treatment because it began feeling oh so good oh so quickly. Given her roommate's mood Caroline guessed that Max didn't slow down to be nice, but if the worse she got as result of her deception was some hard and dirty sex Caroline could handle that. Caroline could totally handle that.

If Caroline had known exactly what Max had planned she might have not been so relaxed and willing to go along with it. The fact that Caroline obviously had no idea what she was planning was a big turn on for Max, the wicked brunette grinning into the kiss as she revelled in the thought of her revenge. More importantly she took advantage of Caroline's relaxed/unsuspecting state to add a second finger into her friend's cunt and shortly afterwards a third. She then just fingered her best friend for a while, Max a little freaked out that Caroline was so responsive to her, and that she could tell the other girl was already so close to an orgasm.

Max wasn't sure what was weird, giving another girl pleasure, knowing that the girl in question was close to cumming from the way she was moaning and trembling around her fingers, or the fact that she was really getting off on this. Getting off on fingering another girl. Getting off on fucking her best friend. Getting off on finger fucking her best friend who happened to be another girl. Max really loved fucking Caroline with her fingers, because she really loved Caroline. Not in the friends way, but actual real love, the kind which Max had probably never really had, and which scared the shit out of her.

To take her mind off that Max pushed her little finger into Caroline's cunt and then pressed her thumb against her friend's entrance. She then broke the kiss, pulled back slightly and grinned wickedly at her BFF. It took ages for Caroline to get it. Max blamed the blonde hair. But eventually a look of horror crossed Caroline's face and she finally tensed up. She also opened her big mouth to complain, but Max quickly pressed her thumb to Caroline's clit and gave it a good rub, ensuring anything out of the blonde's mouth was completely incoherent. She might have even forgotten Max's evil plan, although the brunette quickly reminded her of it by returning her thumb to Caroline's entrance and pushing it into the blonde.

Deciding it would be easier to act now while her best friend was still distracted Max followed the momentum through to the point where her knuckles were stretching Caroline's entrance, once again the blonde's eyes and mouth becoming comically wide. Also once again Caroline wasn't able to get out anything close to an actual word as Max slowly but forcefully pushed forward so that her knuckles slipped into the other girl's pussy, both of the 2 broke girls crying out as Max officially got her whole hand inside Caroline's cunt.

Caroline thought for sure her eyes were going to fall out of their sockets and her jaw was going to hit the floor, like something out of a cartoon. This certainly didn't feel like it could be real, even though after a few seconds of being literally dumbstruck Caroline remembered doing this exact same thing to Max. As she remembered that her first thought was turnabout was fair play, her second being there was no way she has been with as many guys as Max. Hell, Max was constantly pushing her to have more sex, which may have a double meaning Caroline could ponder when there wasn't a freaking hand inside her!

On the bright side Max remained as still as a statue for a couple of long minutes, allowing Caroline's body plenty of time to relax and prepare itself for what was about too happen. Granted that could have been because Max was amazed she actually got her entire fist inside Caroline's cunt, or was overwhelmed by the almost indescribable feeling of another woman's pussy wrapped around her hand, two feelings which Caroline had received herself so very recently. However Caroline was pretty sure that at least partly Max paused out of care for her well-being. Because sure, Max may be angry at her now, but their friendship actually meant something to her. Caroline meant something to her, and that filled Caroline with hope.

Then a evil grin crossed Max's face and she said, "Paybacks a bitch, and so am I."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • 2 Broke Girls In Love Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds