• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Twice Forbidden Ch. 02

Twice Forbidden Ch. 02

12

In 2038, the Human Genome Project was officially completed. I say officially because the famous project really just opened the doors to all kinds of other research. Coincidentally, I finished my bachelor's degree in biology that year, with the announcement being the top news story the night before I received my diploma. I happened to get into grad school at St. Regis University in Indiana when they were starting their research on a gene that's been linked to prostate cancer. Our findings and the effort that went into them, of course, are of little interest to the reader.

\

When I started college, I found myself attracted to several professors at various times. At first I thought it was their age. It wasn't due to any kind of paternal fixation; I don't have any unnaturally positive or negative feelings toward my dad. My first serious relationship was with a guy I met in Organic Chemistry class. Not only did he understand everything that was going on, he liked German novels like I do. That only lasted a year, but I realized after dating him that I'm attracted to intelligent men. I actually did date one of my undergrad professors. He was in his thirties, and he taught classical studies. We kept it on the down low for the semester I was in his class and dated openly the next semester. He got a job at another college the next year, but I gave him a send-off he'd never forget.

When I applied at St. Regis, I told them off the bat that I'd like to work on one of the cancer-related studies. When I met Dr. Brownstreet, I told him it was because my grandmother had died from a type of lung cancer that they couldn't screen for at the time. He was so impressed at what I'd already learned about the subject that he hired me the same day.

Dr. Brownstreet ran the project, but he wasn't my supervisor. That would be Dr. Czasek. I'm told that he insisted that his regular students address him as Doctor or Professor, but he considered those of us in research to be colleagues, so we called him Jerry. By virtue of my particular knowledge base and the compatibility with my class schedule, I ended up working closely with him. I found out he'd been divorced twice and didn't have any kids. It turned out he loved the same word games that I do, and soon I realized that I was attracted to him.

Jerry didn't act as though he was attracted to me. I don't know whether he simply didn't feel that way, or if he was just trying to act professional, so I had to break the ice. One of the art-house cinemas was running a documentary about Rosalind Franklin that week. (I don't expect the reader to know this, but Watson and Crick used some of her unpublished research when they described the structure of DNA, which is why it was singularly interesting to us.) I asked him if he'd like to go, and he accepted. Jerry insisted on buying dinner because I had paid for the movie tickets, even though the tip alone was more than I'd paid for the tickets. He got a call on his cell phone and apologized before he answered. "Hey, Judy! ... Oh, not bad. Um, can I call you tomorrow? I'm kinda busy tonight. ... Thanks, you too." He explained, "That's my second wife."

"That seems remarkably civilized," I observed.

Jerry explained that both marriages ended on friendly terms, and the two ex-wives were even friends. The least friendly point of contention in either proceeding was Suzanne, the first wife, wanting the signed picture they took with Neil deGrasse Tyson a few months before he died. It also helped that there were no kids involved in either divorce. He turned his phone off for the rest of the evening.

We went to the movie and enjoyed it. Afterward, I pressed the issue. "I ... um ... I guess I should just say it. I'm attracted to you. I need to know if it's mutual."

"It is. Why do you think I went with you to a movie that I already have a screening copy of?"

"You'd seen it?"

"Yeah, but I already knew how it ended." We both laughed.

At this point we were outside my apartment building. "Would you like some coffee?" I asked. I refrained from continuing, "tea or me?" Naturally he accepted. While we were waiting for it to brew, I asked him, "So, what do we do now?"

"The college's official position is that no one's supposed to date a subordinate or their student. Luckily, Dr. Brownstreet is allowed to run the project pretty much how he likes, and I can tell you from experience that he's fine with it as long as everyone can work together."

"And I'm not your student," I said.

"You're not in my class, but I'm your advisor, and that still counts."

I came over to where he sat and rubbed my calf against his. "Got any advice for me, Jerry?"

"No advice, but we always ask people on the project for a swab to test." He stood up and put his hands on my upper arms. I moved in closer and kissed him. He opened his mouth, and I did the same. Our tongues touched. I moved my legs in hopes of discerning whether he had an erection. I couldn't tell. When he pulled away, he said, "That's good enough."

I could smell the coffee. "Coffee's ready," I told him. He followed me to the kitchen. I poured some into a coffee cup and asked him, "Cream?"

I hoped he'd say, "Yes, you will," but he just said, "Yes, please."

For the next month, we went out casually and were able to steal a moment here and there at work for a quick kiss. Of course, casually wasn't enough for me. Jerry's birthday was two weeks before Thanksgiving. I told him I had a surprise for him. I took him to the same restaurant we'd visited before the movie and brought him back to my apartment. As soon as he was inside the door and our coats were hung up, I turned the lights off and kissed him. He put his hands around me and rubbed my ass. I pushed myself away and put my hand between us. I could tell he was hard. I moved my hand up and unbuckled his belt. "Time for a DNA sample," I told him. I pulled his pants down to his ankles and pulled his cock out through the fly in his underwear. It wasn't at full attention at first, but I licked the underside until it was and then took the head into my mouth.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" he asked.

I had my mouth full at the moment, but I slowly let him out and told him, "The time for chasing is over, Dr. Czasek." (The name is pronounced "Chase-eck.") "Unless you like that sort of thing."

"Only for pretending," he said. "Anything like that will come to you if it's worth having."

I murmured my agreement as I licked his head again. When I had him good and hard, I stopped and asked him, "What do you want for your birthday?"

"I'm not sure what I want, but I know where I want it. Take me to your bed."

I turned the light back on. Jerry pulled his pants back up but left his belt unbuckled and his fly unzipped. I led him to my room. I turned on the lamp by my bed. I'd replaced the regular light bulb with a red one just for the occasion. "We're in luck. My roommate's at a wedding this weekend."

He feigned disappointment. "And here I was hoping for an audience."

"I'll keep that in mind for your next birthday," I told him. I stripped down to my bra and panties, both red lace. "Do you like these?" I asked.

"I'm going to like taking them off," he answered.

"Of course!" I said. "Everyone knows the best part of a present is unwrapping it."

"I'll remember that when I give you your present," Jerry said. My birthday is shortly after Thanksgiving. He pulled the strap off my left shoulder and onto the arm. He did the same with the other strap. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. I found his pants and pulled them down past his buttocks. He found the top clasp of my bra and undid all of them without the least bit of fumbling.

"I get the feeling you've had practice with this," I said.

"Like I told you, two marriages that ended without hard feelings." He pulled the left side of the bra off, and I did the same to the right.

"They look delicious," he said. He bent down and touched his tongue to a nipple, then spiraled around the areola. He tried to do the same with the other breast, but when he'd gone halfway around, I bent down to his level and pulled his underwear down to where his pants were. While I held onto the waist of his pants, he put his hands on my panties and pulled them partway down.

"Let go," I told him.

He did, asking, "Not ready yet?"

As he stood, I held onto his pants and underwear, and his cock came free. "You couldn't be more wrong," I told him. I let go of his pants and stood up. I took his hand. "If you want to join me in my bed, this is the time." He let me lead the way. I lay on my back, and he lay beside me. I noticed that my panties were no further down than when we were both crouched. "You don't seem to be in a hurry," I said. "I like that."

"I'm 45," he said. "At my age, there's not much new to see. Most of the fun is in new ways of seeing it."

Jerry had only pulled my panties down far enough to expose a little bit of my bush. I put his fingertips on it. "So, how would you like to see it?"

"Hovering over my mouth, while you finish what you started when the lights were off."

"Sounds like fun," I said. He moved onto his back, and I moved down to remove his pants and underwear. I came back up and positioned myself so he could eat me from underneath. He pulled a little on the leg opening and rubbed the lowest portion with his finger. He rubbed my perineum and then came back and ran his finger along the place where my pussy lips met. I rubbed my tits, not for show but just because it felt so sensual. He put his finger inside me, then another.

"I thought you were going to blow me," Jerry said.

"Sorry, I got lost in the moment," I told him. I eased my way down and took his cock back into my mouth. I started slowly, but I picked up the pace when he inserted a third finger in my pussy. I pulled my legs together involuntarily. Jerry took the opportunity to pull my panties down further. I moved forward, reluctantly pulling my pussy away from him, and he took the hint. He pulled them the rest of the way off. I moved back down and lowered my hips. There was no way he could get his fingers inside me. He could only lick, and how he licked. He licked the sides of my pussy. He licked the crevices between my pussy and each thigh. He licked the lowest part of my pussy and then he licked the upper arc just below my clit. Somehow he even managed to trace the little moat around my clit. I took him all the way in and let him most of the way out. He didn't quite reach the back of my throat, which was perfect for me. When he finally put his tongue inside my pussy, I ran mine around his head, still surrounded by my lips. I took him back in slowly, running my tongue back and forth around his cock. He touched a new spot at the back of my walls that made me tense up with pleasure. I inhaled all the air from my mouth, and now his cock was surrounded by my flesh. I started sucking that way, and soon I could see his balls drawing up inside him. I knew I couldn't say, "Come in my mouth," clearly, but I managed to say "come" clearly enough that he said, "Soon!" He'd barely said the word when he did. He pulled his tongue out and stuck two fingers back in. He got them in deep and began fucking me earnestly with them. Soon I was coming with him. Apart from a few groans, he said very little, and certainly nothing to indicate that I should move. I didn't get off him until I was too tired to support myself. I moved around so we were face to face. I kissed my juices off his lips and tongue. He sucked my tongue into his mouth, undoubtedly tasting his own cum.

After we'd spent a few minutes kissing and caressing each other's hips, we spoke almost in unison. I told him, "I want you to fuck me," at the same moment he asked, "Do you want to make love?"

"Absolutely," I answered.

"Are you protected?"

"I've been on the Pill since I was sixteen," I told him.

"Then we're set!" Jerry exclaimed. He pushed me onto my back and separated my legs. I drew my knees up to give him easy access to my cunt. His cock wasn't as hard as when I'd been sucking it, but it was hard enough that I could feel his shaft pressing against my pubic bone. After all the tongue- and finger-fucking, my cunt walls were sensitive enough that I could feel every millimeter of progress that his cock head made as he moved through my walls.

"I've wanted this for so long," I said.

Jerry put his hands on my hips and held me steady while he rotated his hips. "You're so beautiful," he told me. "Your breasts aren't big, but they're full, and they heave so softly. Your wavy hair makes me feel like I'm a teenager at the beach. And you have the hips of a nubile sophomore."

"How would you know what a sophomore's hips look like?" I asked worriedly.

"I was a junior once," he reminded me. The rotation of his cock inside me was deliberate, but the bouncing was because of my heels on his thighs. He touched spots in my cunt at heights and depths I'd never experienced before. Not just higher and deeper, but previously unexplored in between. He reached one of those spots at the same moment that his thumb grazed my clit, sending me over the top.

"Shit! Come inside me, Jerry!" I moaned.

"Call me Doctor," he groaned.

"Come in my cunt, Doctor Czasek!" I shouted, and he did.

When our orgasms subsided, I asked him, "So, you always wanted to fuck a student but never had the guts?"

"The only time I wanted to fuck a student, I wasn't old enough to know better. I was a T.A., and there were one or two freshman girls in biology lab who had me imagining a tutoring session that would go a little wild. Separately, I mean. I didn't think about two of them at the same time. Why do you ask?"

"'Doctor Czasek,'" I repeated.

"Oh, that. When I finished my Ph.D., I was still married to Suzanne. The next time we had sex, I wanted her to call me Dr. Czasek, but she wouldn't."

We got together twice in the next week. The Sunday before Thanksgiving, I told my Mom when I'd be home, and I mentioned my new beau. I even used that word to refer to him. My mom pointed out that I'd never called any of my boyfriends that word before. I told her it was because he talks that way. That's when she asked about his age. I told her he's 45 and that he's sort of my supervisor. "I call him Dr. Czasek at work but Jerry when we're alone outside the lab," I explained.

"Czasek, huh?" she asked. "With a 'z'?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"You should ask him if he has a sister."

***

Jerry and I got together again the Wednesday after Thanksgiving. Our college basketball team had a home game, which was a convenient excuse for us to go somewhere and not raise any suspicion. Afterward, we went to his place. When we were on his couch, I told him, "I'm sorry I didn't call over the weekend. We spent almost the whole weekend Christmas shopping. But I told my parents you don't have a sister. Now get this. I told you I'm adopted, right?"

"Yeah."

"It turns out my birth mom's name was Czasek." I didn't notice it at the time, but Jerry started listening very intently once I said that. "I told you that my middle name is Elena. Well, that was my first name for about five minutes, before my parents brought me home."

"What else do you know about her?" Jerry asked. "Did you ever hear from her?"

"Not exactly," I explained. "Part of what they told me is that they were friends with her brother, and when he mentioned that his sister was planning on putting me up for adoption, they got together and decided to take me. She was still on her parents' health insurance, but they bought maternity clothes for her and paid the deductibles on her medical bills. Every year, close to my birthday, she'd ask them how I was doing. They'd e-mail her a picture. My mom even told her about dance recitals and events like that so she could come and sit in the back. I didn't know it at the time, but she sent me a savings bond every year. Well, I say every year. A month or two before my eighth birthday, Mom sent her an e-mail about a Christmas pageant I'd be in. She sent her another picture, anticipating that year's request. The e-mail bounced back, and she found out the account was closed. They'd lost track of her brother, so they couldn't ask. I guess they just decided that this was a clean break, and they didn't try to find her again."

Jerry took all this in. "You said she'd send the bonds for your birthday. That's the tenth, right?"

"Next Saturday," I confirmed with a gleam in my eye.

"3:30 in the afternoon?"

"How do you know that? I didn't even know till my mom—Wait, you're the friend?"

"Not the one they knew. Get ready for some answers." I was glad I was sitting. "I didn't lie about not having a sister; you just asked the wrong question."

"What do you mean?"

"Your mom told you to ask if I have a sister. I don't have a sister. I had a sister. Jenna got pregnant when she was 20 and gave the baby up for adoption." He stopped and waved his hand, adding, "Obviously. She married a man who had a daughter from a previous marriage. For three years, she cared for that little girl as if she were her own flesh and blood. I didn't see them on a daily basis, but when I did, it was wonderful to see them all so happy, because she missed her own daughter terribly." Jerry stopped himself. "You! She missed you terribly!"

"What do you mean, 'had'?" I asked.

"She'd just gotten tenure at her school, and there was a terrible strain of flu that year."

"The year I turned eight, you mean. You mean H6V9?"

"That's the one."

"Didn't they find an inherited immunity to that?"

"They theorized that there was one. That's how I ended up at St. Regis. A colleague at UCLA mentioned the research to me, and I knew I had to be a part of it. Anyhow, while everyone else was feeling sad about her passing, I was just happy knowing that the last few years of her life were so happy after all the sadness she had over giving you up. Other than the flu thing, obviously."

"My mother ... was your sister."

"Yes," he said matter-of-factly.

"I've been screwing my uncle," I said.

"I prefer to say making love," Jerry replied. When I didn't say anything, he asked, "Are you okay?"

"That ... is so ... HOT!" I cried.

"Really? You don't have a problem with it?"

"Are you kidding? One of my old boyfriends and I used to browse the websites where people told stories about having sex with various family members. When there was a really hot letter, we'd pretend we were that relationship."

"So you've had the fantasies, just not the real thing. Till I came along."

"I had a threesome once with two of my cousins. But they're my adoptive cousins. We're not related by blood. This is so fucking awesome!"

"You gave one of 'em a blow job while the other took one you from behind?"

"No, it wasn't two guy cousins, although I think I missed an opportunity at that too." I proceeded to tell him the story I related earlier about Chloe and Kyle.

The story had the same effect on Jerry that the bikini contest had on Kyle. "What about you and Chloe?" he asked.

"While Kyle was taking his trunks off, we kissed each other and rubbed each other's pussies, but that was just for show, to help him get it back up for the second round. Other than seeing Kyle's reaction, it didn't really do anything for me."

"Are you leaving out a detail? Were you worried about getting pregnant?"

"No, my parents were always honest with me. They gave me factual information and I was on the Pill before I had my first date. Didn't I tell you that the first time we did it?"

"Yes, but it's only 99.9% effective. The textbook for freshman Biology even reminds students about that."

"True, but if I were going to worry about the point-one percent chance, I think I'd rather just abstain." I could see the look of relief on his face. "Funny thing about abstinence, too. Chloe's parents were vocal advocates of abstinence-only sex education. Her dad even ran for school board with that as his platform, and I think Kyle's parents thought the same thing, al-though they weren't activists. Kyle told me that Chloe got pregnant that fall and had an abortion. My hunch is he was the father, 'cause I don't think Chloe would have told him about it otherwise." There was an awkward pause. "Wait," I asked. "Are you okay with it?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Twice Forbidden Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds