• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A1386G Ch. 04

A1386G Ch. 04

12

I woke up in a strange, dark room and a strange bed, having trouble sleeping without my sister's body to keep me warm. About the only familiar thing was a full feeling in my uterus.

After a few minutes, I realized where I was, why I was here, and I noticed the bubbling pressure in my stomach.

I quickly got out of bed, and ran to the bathroom, turning on the light as I entered the room.

I managed to hold it in just long enough to seat myself upon the bowl before my now-burning bowels forcefully evacuated themselves. I whimpered from the pain.

The noise and smell was enough to awaken my master, who staggered into the bathroom, and looked at me groggily.

"Whatever it is that you ate to get like that," he said "you're never eating it again."

I tried to shrink away from his half-asleep glare, but all I could do was pull my knees up, which only let the horrible smell spread.

He then flipped a switch which turned on a ventilation fan, and staggered out of the bathroom, shutting the door behind him.

About fifteen minutes later, I had cleaned myself up completely and emerged from the bathroom, having shut the light off and closed the door behind me.

My master was laying in his bed, wearing a pair of glasses and reading a book using a light on his nightstand. Afraid of being rejected for my near-accident, I still tried to avoid his gaze.

Of course, this meant he looked up from his book, and straight into my eyes the second he heard the door close. It was an annoyed look, but not an angry one, or so I hoped.

"Marie," he said, "what do you think gave you the runs?"

I held my hands behind my back, and tried to think back to dinner for a second. "Master, I think it was the 'Cold slaw'." I said, probably butchering the name of that hellish food. "I've never eaten anything that burned like that before. It was so bad Kelly gave me a glass of milk because she said it'd help the burning."

"That figures." master said, "You're probably just lactose intolerant. Don't drink any more milk."

"Yes master," I said, "I'll do my best to avoid milk from now on."

I doubted that could be the case, since I'd regularly had milk when I was in the facility, and hadn't had any problems, but it was an order from my master, and in his eyes I was probably still just a worthless, pitiful thing. But this was my life now, and I wouldn't be going back to Saint Amelie's Academy. I'd just have to prove myself to him, and then maybe I would be allowed to have that wonderful white liquid again.

"Anyway, it's two AM," master said, " you have a long day ahead of you, and you don't have to be up till six. Go back to sleep Marie."

"Yes master," I replied before crawling back under the sheets of my bed.

"Master," I said, "Kelly told me to call her Mama Kelly. Do I have to do it?"

"Yes," Master groaned, "it's her way of trying to adopt you."

"Adopt me?" I said.

"Yes, like you're a lost kitten or something." Master said, somewhat annoyed, "Now please Marie, just go the fuck to sleep, and we'll deal with everything in the morning. Good night."

Master then closed his book and shut off his lamp.

I tried to fall back asleep after my master did, but I couldn't without my sister there, so I just laid awake for several hours as he slept softly not two meters away.

Eventually, I heard the bedroom door open, and I squinted to see the head slave, Kelly standing in the doorway, already in her uniform, gesturing for me to come with her.

I got out of bed, and grabbed the 'nightshirt' she had loaned me before following, having gently shut the door behind me. I would put the shirt on in the hall, where I could actually see something, and wouldn't trip over one of Master's misplaced books.

Kelly then poked her head in what I guessed was Constance' bedroom. Curious to see the room of the young mistress, I crouched down, and peeked in the doorway as well. With just the light from the hallway, I could make out that there was one person sound asleep in the larger bed, and another two bodies in the smaller one.

I focused in on the smaller bed, and squinting, I could see that in it one of the other slave girls was sleeping naked, and that she was cuddling up to a pale redhead that could only be Jimmy. I felt a strange emotion wash over me, and I noticed I was crying.

Kelly tapped me on the shoulder, and I backed out of the way before she closed the door. Kelly was smiling wider than I had ever seen any adult smile before, being obviously pleased by this discovery.

She looked over at me, and after seeing my face, she gave me a hug, and I ended up sobbing quietly into the taller woman's ample chest as I worried about my sisters and what they were going through, especially A1386J. She just stroked my head, and with a soft voice said "It's okay Marie, Mama Kelly is here and everything is going to be just fine. Now can you come with me so we can get on with our duties. I'm sure your sister wouldn't want you to be punished because you were worried about her."

I snorted, and looked up at Kelly before nodding.

After I had mostly stopped crying, the two of us made our way down to the slave room, where Kelly had me put on a spare apron in place of the loaned night shirt, and then we arrived in the kitchen, where strange smells were mixing in the air, and the final slave of the house was found. It was of course a particularly sleepy looking Anne, was sitting in her uniform and listening to the radio while drinking a cup of something hot.

Anne looked me straight in the eyes and spoke, "So Steven was that bad?"

"No, Master was very gentle because it was my first time, I just miss my sister is all." I said, pouting "Master is very kind, even if he did tell me I'm not allowed to have milk anymore after I got the runs."

Anne looked away from me, and down at her cup. "I swear everyone around here is getting some but me." She pouted, "It was fine when it was just you and Jimmy, Mama, but Grace has been insufferable since Constance told her she was going to have Jimmy knock her up in time for her birthday, and now even the new girl is getting some."

Of course I was. How else was I supposed to give master children and prove my worth to him? It's not like people just have artificial insemination kits hanging around.

"Wait," Kelly said, as she removed a bowl of something from the fridge, and placed it on the counter, "Marie, what was that you said about milk?"

"Mama Kelly, remember how you gave me the milk after I ate some of the cold slaw at dinner last night?" I replied. "Well, that cold slaw gave me the worst gas I've ever had and the runs. Master thinks I'm lactose intolerant, but they gave me milk all the time at Saint Amelie's because I needed the calcium, but I never had a problem with it."

"Honey, my coleslaw can't give the runs to anyone. You're just freaked out because you've never had spicy food before." Kelly said staring back at me, "When exactly did they give you milk when you were at Saint Amelie's?"

Anne had by this point finished her drink and had moved on to preparing breakfast.

"When I was pregnant obviously." I replied.

Anne stopped her mixing in shock, and a whisk dropped to the floor with a loud clatter. Kelly just stared at me.

"That'd explain it." Kelly said exasperatedly, "Marie, most women who can't have milk regain the ability to digest it while they're pregnant and nursing. You probably just never got a chance to put everything together till now."

So, I decided that was another reason I absolutely had to get pregnant. I simply could not imagine a world where I wasn't allowed milk.

"Can I still have carrots," I said, "or do I have to get pregnant to keep eating those too?"

Kelly put her head in her palm and sighed. I took that as a no.

Anne just stared at me for a good minute or two before finally speaking up. "Wait," she said, "How did you get pregnant if you've never had sex? What kind of hell did you come from where you got all the morning sickness without the fun?"

I really hoped everyone wasn't going to keep asking that question. Still, I had to respond. "I was artificially inseminated, like all of the other mothers at Saint Amelie's." I said, "It's standard practice for the industry since there are so few unfixed male slaves."

Anne simply nodded, before retrieving a new whisk from a cabinet, and I put the old one in the sink before washing up and helping prepare breakfast for my master's family.

Maybe a half hour later, The Master and Mistress of the house were the first ones down for breakfast, and I was put to work bringing them a platter of bagels, cream cheese, some onions, tomatoes and a few things that I didn't know the names of, as Kelly brought each of them a cup of that same hot drink Anne had been drinking earlier.

As I retreated to the kitchen, and Kelly headed upstairs with a beaten-looking pot and a hammer, I noticed that the two, still bleary and half-asleep readily accepted the beverage, and had begun to dress up their bagels.

As I sat down at a stool by the prep table, I heard a loud banging upstairs, followed by some very rude language, which continued well after Kelly returned to the kitchen, still holding her pot and hammer and smiling.

Anne had by this point, started putting out a few things, including liquid eggs in a bowl, some sort of flour mix in a bowl, and some cuts of something pink and squishy, as she got the range ready.

"Marie," Anne said, "I'm going to need your help here. Do you know how to use a waffle maker?"

Do I! Waffle day was my favorite day of the week when I was at Saint Amelie's. "Yes," I said smiling, as I turned towards Anne, "yes I do."

Anne looked relieved. "Good, I need you to make a dozen waffles while I make the chicken, and Mama gets everything ready for our breakfast." She said, "The Waffle maker and the releaser is under the counter between the sink and the fridge, and Mama already put the batter out right next to it."

"Yes Ma'am." I replied, as I stood up, and proceeded to go do my assigned duties as Anne began dunking the pink strips that she called chicken into the egg, and then the powder before tossing them in to the pan she had on the range.

Personally, I thought it smelled disgusting, and I couldn't see why anyone would have that instead of Waffles for breakfast.

Still, by the time Master had come down for breakfast, I was ready to present a plate of 'chicken and waffles' as Anne had called it, to both him and Constance.

I thus returned to the dinning room, holding a massive platter loaded up with two plates of food, a carafe of something, two cups, a butter dish, and a bottle of syrup, which I placed on the table before serving its contents to my Master and Constance.

As I picked up the platter, and returned to the kitchen, I felt four sets of eyes on my naked backside, and I heard the master of the house speaking. "That's a sight I haven't seen since the kids were born. Maybe I should have the girls do it more after Steven moves out." He paused for a second before continuing, "Also, Connie, I saw your boyfriend at the auction yesterday."

Hearing that, I stopped, right after entering the hallway between the kitchen and dinning room, and I pressed myself against the wall next to the door, clutching the massive platter to my chest, as I tried to eavesdrop.

"Really?" Constance said between mouthfuls, "Rupert had said something about his grandmother and uncles putting him back in the will, but I hope he didn't go overboard, since he is still living in the dorms."

"Unlike that ridiculous condo dad got you," Master said, "why don't you just have him move in with you?"

"I've offered it to him before," Constance said, "But he refuses, because he doesn't want to feel like he's taking advantage of me."

"Don't diss the condo," Master's father said, "You'll be staying there as well, since you did actually get into UT as well, even if it was just because you're a 4th generation legacy."

"I had a three point eight GPA and I was a Sea Scout." Master said, somewhat angrily, "That's more than enough to get into a school like UT. Not everyone needs a ridiculous GPA like Constance maintained."

"Yeah, a four point six was a bit over the top," Constance said, "they did say that they really did decide to let me in because of my Karting trophies."

"See!" Master said, "I told you over a certain GPA they only really give a fuck about extracurriculars!"

I saw Master's mother walk by me, and she winked at me before continuing on to the Kitchen,

"Yes, and that doesn't change that you're still moving in with your sister, since she keeps scaring roommates off." Master's father said.

"Actually," Constance interjected, "Jimmy is the one who kept scaring them off, since he was tired of cleaning up their filth. At least Steven is neat, and with Marie around, things won't pile up like they did."

"Why didn't you punish him?" Master's father said.

"You didn't see the mess they generated." Constance said, "It was like a pig sty in their rooms, and it got so bad I had to have a contractor pull the carpets out of everything but my suite this week."

I felt a tap on the shoulder, and I jumped. I looked over at who had done it, and I saw Jimmy, now dressed in his uniform standing in front of me. "I'll be around if they need anything," he said, "so why don't you go get something to eat. If you don't Kelly will get worried sick about you."

I then headed back into the Kitchen, as Jimmy took my place by the door, and I placed the platter by the sink. Kelly and Grace had already finished most of the clean-up from cooking, as Anne and I sat down at the prep-table and ate a breakfast of a waffle, some scrambled eggs and leftovers from last night.

Eventually, I was put to work again clearing Master's table after Master and Constance had returned upstairs, and Master's father had left for work. It was more or less the same as it had been back at the facility, but with the added steps of returning the bagel platter, butter and syrup to the kitchen, and, after putting everything in the plastic trays, removing the table cloth, and putting that in the laundry before putting a clean one out.

Of course, after that, we got to sit a bit, as Jimmy and Grace finished up cleaning the dishes in the sink. The conversation was light, and inconsequential, as Anne and Kelly told me stories about my Master's childhood, and I informed them of what I definitely knew how to do as they drew up a plan to get me up to speed with what I needed to know to maintain Master's expected standard of living. Jimmy seemed happy both at the idea of his mistress having a neat housemate, and having extra help to properly maintain what I gathered was really too big of a home for him to handle by himself.

Constance came down to the kitchen with a pile of clothes under her arm soon after the dishes had been put away, and looked somewhat uncomfortable in the space, and she surveyed the room before focusing in on Anne, who was sitting across from me.

"Anne," She said, "Steven and I are taking Marie out to get her personal effects, and we'll be having lunch out."

"Yes Mistress." Anne responded.

"Also," Constance continued, "just for clarity's sake, how many uniforms do you think she'll need?"

Kelly was the one who spoke, "Young mistress, I try to keep everyone in a minimum of four sets, with a long and short-sleeved blouse for each, plus whatever lingerie and off-duty clothes you want to get her."

As Constance nodded, and did something with her phone, I thought back, and realized that was significantly more clothing than I'd ever had in my life. She then looked at me and smiled.

"Alright then. Marie, go shower, and then put these on," She said, as she handed me the clothes she'd loaned me for the trip, "and then after that, meet Steven and I in the front room."

I ended up showering again in the bathroom off the slave room. It was rather small compared to Master's bathroom, but was still quite warmly decorated, with some family photos framed and put on the wall. After I removed the apron, I placed a hand down on my crotch, where I felt the itchy stubble from where I had been forcefully shaved before the auction.

I showered quickly, not wanting to inconvenience my Master, or his sister, and after drying off, I put my hair up in a ponytail, as I had for most of my life, and I struggled to get into the ill fitting clothes. Fortunately, for all that I still didn't have underwear, the shorts fit reasonably well, and the dress actually fit me surprisingly well thanks to a belt at the waist, even if it was a bit too tight at the chest.

With that done, I made my way to the front room, where Master and Constance were waiting. Master was sitting there reading something on his phone, while Constance was watching the television.

"Master, Mistress Constance," I said, "I'm sorry if I have made you wait."

As soon as Master looked up and saw me, he started laughing. He turned to Constance, and spoke "You put her in one of Jimmy's old dresses?"

"Why not?" She shot back, "Jimmy was about her size before he hit his growth spurt, and it fits her much better than anything Anne or Grace wore. Anyway, we're taking my Camaro."

"Fair enough," Master said as he stood up. "Come here Marie."

As I approached him, and he came more properly into focus, I noticed the bright red leather leash in his left hand. Eventually, we closed the remaining distance, and Master latched the leash onto my collar.

I held a hand up to brush the leash and my collar with my finger, feeling the familiar and reassuring bond with my Master, even if he had only been my Master for less than a day.

And with that, he wordlessly led me to the front door, where my sandals from my time at the facility had been left in a shoe rack. As Master and Constance put on their own shoes, I retrieved them, and slid them on.

Then Constance opened the door, and my Master led me outside.

Squinting at the sudden brightness of the front porch, the first thing I noticed about the yard was the the massive brown lump that occupied most of the yard, and shaded seemingly every portion of it. As I approached it, I noticed that it was the trunk of an absolutely massive tree, easily as large around as the cell I had shared with my twin, and its canopy was easily as large as my master's house.

There was a red blob under the canopy, presumably Constance's Camaro, which I was led to along a brick walkway, and as I further approached the trunk, I noticed that there were clumps of fibrous strands hanging down from its branches, swaying in the wind, and that furthermore it was not a singular trunk, as a tree should be, but was rather a massive conglomeration of innumerable smaller, sinuous shapes, which seemed to merge and combine repeatedly and impossibly as they swirled together and formed the central of this thing.

All they did was merge, and separate and knot around themselves as they intertwined.

I placed my hand on my leash as I tried and failed to separate out a single portion of this tree which must be the trunk, but all that did was make me more aware of the irregularity and uncertainty of this perverse object.

The closer I was led to the tree, no that impossible mass, the more its perverse details forced themselves upon my mind. Then I felt one of its awful strands brush my cheek, and I opened my mouth.

Then I felt a hard slap that knocked me off my feet, as my master fell over a few feet away from me, dragged down by the sudden tug on the leash.

I looked around for a minute, before seeing Constance standing over me, with an outstretched arm and a satisfied look on her face.

"See, I told you that would stop the screaming." Constance said as her hand returned to her side.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A1386G Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds