• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Beast in The Boss

The Beast in The Boss

12

It's hot as balls!

"Oh baby don't stop!" she screams from below me.

I have no idea how I got here, but I don't care! Who the fuck...?

I look down... soft skin, snug-fit against a toned abdomen... a fine mist of sweat covers her tanned body... I am thrusting deep into her... I can see my cock stuffing into the tight slickness of her shaved pussy... she's leaving a slippery coating of her sweet pussy juice on my cock, growing more and more saturated with each thrust of my cock... my eyes drift upwards...

Oh my god! This bitch is sexy as fuck! And she's so wet for me, it's incredible!

Look at how she's arching her back... how her head is thrown back... fingers clenched in the sheets at her sides... she is fucking loving it!

I bend down and start to suck her gorgeous nipples... grabbing her tits in my hands kneading, and needing, them with enough force as to cause me a moment's uncertainty...

GOD! I want this girl so fucking badly! I hope I didn't hurt this glorious little slut! I need to try to go a bit easier on her until I know her limits...

"MMMMmmmmm... ooh baby!" she moans from above my head.

Well... okay then!

I can't help but to grin to myself as actually let my leash slip a bit further... I allow a touch more of my inner beast to escape the mental shackles that bind him... my intensity increases a few pegs in every aspect... I begin to tease her nipples with small bites followed by tongue-swirling-suckling while roughly massaging her breasts... I suck her left nipple into my mouth and start to flick my tongue with a rapid up-down-up-down motion, letting the top and bottom of my tongue slide against her erect nipple for a moment with each reversal... My right hand leaves her breast and slides up to her throat... I give her thin delicate throat a playful squeeze, my large hand wrapped almost clear around this fragile little princess' neck... I have another flash of cautious awareness... All my attention is tuned into gauging her response...

Did I cross a line...?

Her body tenses below me... and she begins to meet my thrusts with little lifts of her hips... her tempo and urgency begin to increase as I venture another lite squeeze to her soft thin neck... this time I let the squeeze linger a bit longer and I add a sucking, nibbling kiss to the lower part of her neck...

Oh my... this sexy little thing is GIVING herself to me! She WANTS me to have my way with her! That's so hot, I am going to lose my mind!

My thrusts are landing hard and fast at this point... I can feel the swollen head of my cock scrape against the soft pad of her g-spot just before the apex of each thrust... I let her sexy little, perhaps somewhat battered, nipple escape from my mouth and begin to gently stroke it with my tongue cleaning up some of the wetness my suckling has left behind... still putting forth effort to maintain a steady thrust...

I don't want this little darling to lose her momentum...

I slide my left hand off the left side of her breast and under her right arm, and reach up to grip her shoulder... the fingers of my hand tighten on her shoulder and I give her a sharp tug towards me and slam my throbbing member into her... hard!

"Uuhh... uhhh... mmmmmm!" rings in my head as I repeat the beastly thrust again and again.

I let go of her slender neck reluctantly with my hand and quickly slip it under her left arm and up to grab her by that shoulder as well... with my new grip I am rocking this girl with the power of my thrusts... the force that is being applied to my rock solid dick is almost enough to hurt me a little when I impact her... her g spot is swelling and growing hot with the increased blood flow... the heat feels great against the tight skin of my shaft and the sensitive tip...

She's soooo wet! She fucking loves it!

I am nearing an awe-inspiring orgasm, and so invigorated I could almost lift my head and howl at the moon...

Bang! I feel sudden searing pain in my knee. I give a little groan and jerk back away from the pain. I can't move very far. I'm confined. Where am I?

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry hun! Are you okay?" says a pleasant, if concerned, female voice from above my left ear.

"Uhg... Yeah. I'm fine. No big deal." I respond rubbing my knee... I pull my leg out of the aisle so she can push the cart along.

"Peanuts?" asks the bright eyes, wide smile and large breasts belonging to the pleasant voice from before.

"No thank you." I say. My mind is grasping for the fading memory of the intense dream. It's fading fast, but I know it was a good one because my dick is so hard it hurts and I can feel the pre-cum (perhaps a bit more than pre-cum... jesus!) moistening the inside of my boxer-briefs...

Good thing the tray table is down.

I grin to myself as I adjust my position in the almost comfortable seat. It's always like this when I am on my way to see her. Just whatever remains of this flight between dreams and reality! I look around absently... I get a little spike of enjoyment at the empty seat next to me... The bearded old man in the window seat is asleep...

Where's my phone...?

I find my phone... check the time. Half an hour until we land.

Nice!

As the realization that I will have her in my hands, in my arms, again within the hour begins to take hold, I realizing that I am finally starting to shake that groggy-the-world-isn't-real-yet feeling I get for a while after I wake up. My thoughts are forming at near-regular speed, and into complete mental sentences. There's still not much to look at... It's always so boring on flights... and I'm incredibly anxious to arrive... My ADD is throwing all sorts of lusty images and scenes at my inner self.

Man... that strap-on thing sure progressed quickly... An unexpected sexy thought turned casual comment turned curious session of online window shopping turned "Lol it has been done"

Grin.

I can't believe it turns me on so much to think about that again... I am so dom... I call the shots... and yet... on occasion... a little role reversal is an exciting way to demonstrate trust, and strengthen the sub/dom relationship we have... I love her, and I love it when she submits to me and makes me feel so god damned powerful! And, I want to share that feeling with her. Everyone enjoys feeling powerful... I will always be the dominant one between us, but I do know how to submit... I know what I want from my sub after all... so I can make her feel powerful in the same fashion... and in the end, I will feel all the more powerful dominating her... I mean, how dom is it to have a woman who fucked me up the ass submitting to me? Heh. It's amazing how well we fit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Have a nice day! Thanks for flying with us." Says the... flight-who-ever.

I nod and smile, and say "It was a pleasure! Enjoy the rest of your day."

I am not sure if I have ever forgotten a person so completely so quickly...

I should have cell phone service soon...

There it is :D

Annnd... dial... ringing...

"Hi sexy!" She says.

"Hello love! I am off the plane and on my way out... same place as last time?" I can't keep the smile off my face.

"Yep. See you soooon!" she says with a laugh in her voice.

"I can't wait to get my hands on you!" I am mildly amused at the growl that has entered my voice.

"Oooh.. baby... " she moans into the phone.

My heart rate increased noticeably and immediately.

"Alright, I'll let you go so I can carry this shit... see you sooon!" I say as I adjust the load of my gym bag containing approximately half the stuff I own. I hang up the phone and make my way to the exit at last.

Stepping outside confirms that shorts were the right choice...

Shorts are pretty much always the right choice here :P

I scan around the by now familiar area... people... taxi... birds... fuck it's bright! ... she'll be coming from that way... I lean out a little to see around a shuttle bus, and I spy the big ass white SUV...

There she is!

I hitch up my backpack, adjust my gym bag, and start the agonizing final minute... the truck is coming up the hill...

Get the fuck outta the way bitch!

Well, NOW the truck's coming up the hill...

Almost here...

The big ass SUV starts to slow down and navigate the curve and I can see her...

GGGGRRRROOOOOWWWLLLLL!! Fuck YEAH! THAT'S MY FUCKING BABY-GIRL!!

She parks, FINALLY, and unlocks the rear door. I grab the handle and open the hatch looking up at the front seat expectantly. She is already out of the truck and coming around the corner...

BAM!

I grab her tightly and within milliseconds we are locked into one mother fucker of a reunion kiss... I wrap my arms around her and grip her firmly against me, squeezing her around the waist with my left arm and my right, hooked under her left, reaching up to grab the back of her neck and pull her into my kiss. I run my hand up her neck and into her hair, my fingers running along the curve of the back of her head lightly caressing her scalp. I get a little moan from her at this and disengage from her slightly to tilt my head to the left and change the direction of my kiss. I grab a fistful of her sweet-smelling hair...

MMMmm... she straightened it for me! That's my good little slut! *Growl!* Com'ere you sexy bitch!

I pull her hair, just a tug but firm enough to let her know how badly I want her. She gives me no resistance whatsoever and her head tilts back, her face angles upwards as a result and she is now kissing up to meet my ravenous downward kiss. As her head tips back, her mouth opens slightly and I smoothly slip my tongue into her warm eager mouth. I get another, louder, moan at this which vibrates our tongues with a pleasant hum. With my left hand I loosen my grip on her waist and transition to a brutish grab of her amazing ass. I grab her ass harder and lift her up into my kiss, reversing my angle and kissing her from the right again as I do.

I am repeatedly plunging my tongue deep into her mouth before pulling back again, pausing to swirl around the tip of her tongue or flick the tip of mine against it, hinting at things to come. I withdraw my tongue completely and close the kiss for a moment, and when her lower lip begins to stick out just a bit from the closing of her mouth, I seize the opportunity to bite onto it. I give her a playful nibble, and then just a bit more of a bite... not enough to hurt her, but definitely enough to get her attention. Another little moan, this one more of a timid whimper, escapes her and I feel a shudder run through her. My right hand has found its way to her breasts. My cock is devastatingly hard against the inside of my shorts and in turn against her thigh.

Fuck! We're still in the street!

I break away from her, making sure to look for and thoroughly enjoy the look of stupefied ecstasy that lingers on her face. I also enjoy all the hungry lust I see in her now opening eyes.

"Alright hun... Let's get the fuck outta here!" I say with a devilish grin and a nod of my head towards the front of the car.

I give her a swift swat on that incredibly sexy ass to send her on her way and turn to close the hatch of the SUV. I get another thrill as I catch her adjusting her underwear through her skirt out of the corner of my eye.

Heh. She always gets so wet for me!

I catch myself growling again at the thought as the hatch latches into place... I bolt around the corner of the car and up to her door, where she has already opened it and is just starting to climb in. I swiftly and smoothly grab her and turn her to me for another passionate, if short, kiss. I let her go and stare into her transfixing eyes for just a moment... so much is plainly written there in the faint sparkle, joy, relief, blatant lust, wondrous love, and my favorite... worship. I can plainly see the worship in her eyes and I drink it into my very being... But just for a moment, there are people and cars and this is not the place to let go my leash... not just yet. I step back and admire as she climbs into the truck and close the door behind her.

A quick little jog brings me around the front of the truck and to my door. A flash of my dream from the plane flickers through my mind. Graphic images of impaling delicate flesh on my rigid dick are cascading through my mind as I settle into my seat. I look over at her and grin once again as she squirms a bit, trying to situate her saturated pussy. I also see her give her head a little shake to clear the fog of lust from her vision and I am struck with the realization that I don't necessarily want to let her to cool off. I check the road ahead, from what I remember we are still about 10 minutes or so from her apartment. I reach my left hand over the console and caress her thigh. She emits a low purr and takes her eyes from the road long enough to give me a heavy lidded lusty look.

"We need to get home... now!" She says, her voice thick with desire.

"I agree." I say in my suavest voice. "Though I do also enjoy watching your desire build to the point of bursting!" I give her a little wink to punctuate the thought and then turn my eyes back to the road, indicating my desire for her to do the same.

After her attention is returned to the road, mostly, I resume my slow caress of her right thigh.

And she wore a skirt like I asked! Oh she wants me to give it to her good if she's going to be turning me on this much! I love it when she just unquestioningly follows my guidance like that... so submissive and sexy!

I run my hand higher up her thigh and she willingly, eagerly, spreads her legs to allow me unhindered access. My fingers bump against the lacey fabric of her panties, my heart rate rises at the slick wetness soaking through. I begin to slowly rub her pussy from top to bottom with my hand through her panties, slowly but with a firm hungry amount of pressure. It doesn't take much of this to have her writhing in the driver's seat. I ease up a bit and do a quick scan of my environment, we're about 5 minutes from home, she is doing really well keeping control of the truck considering the fact that she's going to be sitting in a puddle soon and I am not relenting.

I lean over the console and switch to my right hand so I can get a better angle, and use my now free left hand to lift her skirt so I can get a better view...

MMMMM!

Her pretty little pink panties are glistening in the sunlight flooding through the windshield. The entire face of the soft cotton is soaked from seam to seam. My hand is wet and slick from her juices. Her thighs are wet as well as the seat below her. I keep my rhythmic stroke, adding a slight linger at the bottom of the motion to tease her asshole. I admire the effect I am having on her for a bit longer before I look up and realize she is pausing before the final turn into the parking lot of her apartment. I disengage from her and brace for the annoyingly intense speed bump that announces our arrival.

"Damn! That bitch stole my spot again!" She whines, after we have enter the parking lot proper.

"That's alright. Park right here." I say, pointing to the open spot to our right. The spot is a good distance further from the walkway leading to her door, but my firm tone leaves no room for debate and she immediately complies. Once we are fully parked, I pounce on her. I lean most of my upper body over the center console so I can better reach her and pull her into a hard kiss. My left hand slips behind her head and into her hair.

It's a good thing she loves it when my hands are in her hair... because I couldn't keep my hands out of it if I tried!

My right hand returns to her shockingly hot pussy. She reaches up and lightly grabs my shoulder, pulling me into the kiss this time. I pull her panties to the side and shove my middle finger into her dripping opening. She moans into my kiss immediately. I let go of my leash a little more and increase the passion in my kiss. There's a little bit of a growl in the sounds I am making as I press into her. She sinks into her seat a little under the pressure of my advance and I grab her by her thigh and the back of her neck and pull her small body back towards me. She can feel my increased vigor and she breaks out in goosebumps. I return to fingering her, but I insert two fingers this time and I skip the slow lead-up strokes and go straight to hard thrusts into her, curling my fingers at the apex to smash her swollen g spot. She's clawing at my shoulder and back as I continue to kiss her hard.

I use my considerable strength of will to ensure that my pacing and stroke stay constant, making sure I am getting just the right pressure on her g spot with each thrust. I ease up from my kissing a bit, giving her a chance to catch her breath. Even after our mouths separate, her eyes remain closed. Her head is tilted back and her back is arched so her tits are sticking out. She is writhing and her body is heaving to the rhythm of my fingers going in and out of her. She's practically panting at this point, and a little gasping moan is escaping her with every flick I give to her g spot. I can tell she's getting very close to cuming. The wetness of her heavenly pussy is starting to transition to the thick cream of a vaginal orgasm. I suddenly stop fingering her, and pull back from our kiss. She lets out a small whimper in protest and looks at me with eyes that beg me to give her more.

I don't give her much time to react to the change. I instead open my door and jump out of the truck and to the ground, grabbing the door behind me and pulling it closed as I begin the quick jog that brings me around to her door. She is still recovering from the intensity of the preceding moments, so I pull open her door and all but yank her out of the truck. Once she's standing clear of the door I close it and immediately grab her up. I pull her in for yet another passion filled kiss and push her up against the truck.

I loosen the leash that binds my beast another peg or two...

My kiss makes a rapid transition into a ravenous, carnal assault. I am plunging my tongue deep into her throat, groping her thighs, grabbing her ass, pulling her hair, biting her lip, massaging her breast, and grinding into her all at once. I keep cycling through all of these all the while keeping her pinned against the truck. I am careful to keep my hand away from her inviting pussy though. I want to tease her for a bit longer. I do bring my thigh up between her legs to press against her pussy and savor the hot wetness seeping into the leg of my shorts. She is starting to get very flushed, and her breathing is very fast paced. She can't keep up with my intensity so she just lets it wash over her. Her willingness and openness to my advances turns me on even more. I know that she will let me do whatever I want to her. She would give me every speck of her soul and I know it, and that knowledge drives me wild. I am so lost in the frenzied foreplay that I completely lose track of time and slip beyond the world into a private universe where only she and I exist. I don't know how much time passes while I warm my entire psyche in the fire of our passion.

I hear a car door close near by, and I am snapped back to the 'real' world. I continue to kiss and caress her, but I begin to apply the brakes just a little as I align myself with my plan.

I take another moment to savor the state I have put her in... her neck and chest are completely flushed with color... theres pussy juice running down her inner thighs... little red marks adorn the soft skin of her neck, collar, and shoulders from my nibbling and biting... I can see her racing pulse shooting through the veins standing out on her neck... and the look in her eyes screams "TAKE ME NOW!"

Fucking delicious!

"Go make room and get your ass in the back of this truck!" I quietly command her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Beast in The Boss

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 126 milliseconds