• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Savage Island: The Return Ch. 03

Savage Island: The Return Ch. 03

12

Over two hours later, the effects of the 10% strips had worn off both Becca and I. Neither of us had called out for the men in the room to fuck us. We wanted to, but we remained in control as our bodies persisted to be highly stimulated and aroused for the entire two hours plus. They documented the state our bodies remained in, relaying to us how hard our nipples and clitorises stayed. They also found it amazing how much vaginal secretion we supplied, never seeming to run dry, with copious amounts of juices dripping from between our legs during the effects.

Once the compound wore off, I was extremely thirsty and the soreness of my ass and sex returned. They unstrapped us and returned us to the room they held us in. As I was leaving I noticed more melt-away strips still unused on the counter. I was sure the potency increased with each and this was why I had overdosed the last time. I knew that just one of those strips would take me over the limit and I wouldn't have any control over myself. I had a feeling Berret and the others were planning on marketing those doses as well. I could just imagine what men would pay to have a drug they could put in a woman's drink that would make her lose all control and fuck a man with unadulterated abandon. Talk about a new meaning to date rape drugs. There was nothing I or Becca could do about any of it.

Berret actually thanked us for participating as he locked us in our little room. As the door closed I called out after him, "Hey! Now what happens to us?"

He didn't bother to reply. I looked at Becca and both of us were worried we had lost our usefulness and would probably be killed soon.

"We need to find a way off this island," Becca said.

"How? We can't even get out of this room," I replied, sitting heavily on the bottom bunk of our beds.

"They still don't know the source. Maybe they will keep us prisoner until then. You know, make us test more water with bugs and plants in it," Becca said.

"Or maybe they will kill us and just harvest the compound from the water. The amount of money they are going to make will make staying here worth it to them. Can you imagine what's going to happen when this hits the regular market let alone the black market? Think about what a man could use this for? Any woman in the world would become a willing participant in the most lascivious acts and like it," I explained.

"That is until the compound wears off, then she'd remember everything and clam rape. No, there will be laws against it for sure. I don't think they will sell much of the strips over 10%. It would totally be illegal."

"Oh, like that will stop those who already deal in the sex trade. Shit, Becca, can you imagine what those people that deal in prostitution and underage girls will do with this shit? This is really bad and we helped them find the perfect legal amount."

"And there is nothing we can do. I have a question for you, Brianna," Becca said. "If we do get out of here and back home, when this does hit the market, will you buy it?" she asked.

I looked up at her after she finished her question. I shook my head and said, "You know we both will. Shit, we will be the first two in the fucking line!" I screamed.

"Exactly, we're addicted. And every woman who ends up letting that first strip melt on their tongue will be as well," Becca said.

This hit me like a lightning bolt. I looked at her and said, "You know what? That might actually save our lives."

**

The next morning, Berret sent two guards to escort us the showers and then the cafeteria so we could eat. My body wasn't as sore after the good night's sleep. The only thing that still sort of hurt was my little bum hole but it wasn't that bad. After we ate we were taken to Berret's office and waited in the chairs until he arrived.

"Hello, ladies... it's nice to see you again," he said, entering his office. "You're probably wondering what we are going to do with you now that we've found our desired potency. As I see it, we have two choices," he continued as he walked around to the chair behind his desk. "One, we kill you and feed you to the sharks or two, we let you go with conditions."

"We like option two?" Becca said quickly.

"I'm sure you do," he said, sitting down. "So do you want to discuss the conditions then?" he asked.

"Yes," I said. My hair was still wet from the shower as was Becca's

"We know you came here for more of the water. Probably not thinking about how to keep a life time supply and return home with it. No, I don't think your plans extended past finding the water source at all. Am I right?" he asked.

"Pretty much," Becca said. "We just wanted to find the water again and that was all," I added.

"Exactly, and I think you will do pretty much anything to have a continuous supply of it, wouldn't you?" he asked.

"Yes, we have more or less become dependent on the compound, especially since we returned," Becca said.

"Excellent. They you'll find the conditions easy to accept. Number one: You are to tell no one you returned to this island or that you've had access to the water again. Two: I and all of this don't exist and you will not mention anything you've witnessed here. In exchange you will be given your freedom and to make sure you will stay compliant... you will both receive the compound in the mail to your homes. I believe the 10% dose is what you both will want. If you say a word about this island and what happened to you here, you will be cut off immediately and I mean cut off. You won't even be able to buy the product ever again."

I was shocked, and so was Becca. Neither of us could speak to say we accepted the deal. We just started smiling and nodding our heads. The perfect dose, sent to hour houses! It was a dream come true.

"Good, then it's agreed upon. We will fly you back to Samoa tomorrow. You can find your own way home after that."

"I have to ask? Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"You've been very helpful and we never planned on hurting you but we can't have this secret out either. When I saw how affected you both were by the compound, I think option two will be the best solution. You'll stay quite just to get your next shipment in the mail, I have no doubt."

"We will... we most definitely will," Becca said and we both stood up. My prediction of our addiction saving us had just come true.

"Oh, there is one more thing," Berret said, standing up himself.

We turned back toward him as he came around the desk and approached us. We were standing next to each other and he reached forward with both hands and put his hands on our upper arms. I felt an odd sensation where he touched me and looked down at my arm. When he removed his hand I saw a small square patch, almost like a Band-Aid and then suddenly my body flooded with arousal and I knew the compound was again in my system. I tried to resist, to not want this man but it was impossible. I knew I was going to let him do whatever he wanted to me.

"I thought I'd try our latest delivery system before you leave tomorrow. As you can tell, it's a full dose," he grinned.

Both Becca and I fell to our knees, already reaching out for Berret's cock. The rush of pleasure had completely overcome us both and we were in full arousal and unable to stop ourselves. He dropped his pants and we went right for his cock. I grabbed his shaft first and started to stroke him. He was already semi hard, and I knew he was that way because of what he had planned. I stroked him to full power as Becca began to suck his head. My nipples pressed against my clothing and I felt my new clean panties becoming soaked. I pulled Becca's head from his cock so I could suck him and Berret laughed.

"No need to fight over me, ladies... I 'm not going anywhere," he chuckled. "Becca, stand and undress why Brianna sucks me and then you can trade with her."

Becca obeyed without question, standing up and removing her clothes. I sucked and sucked, loving the flavor of his hard oozing cock in my mouth while she undressed. My body was alive with pleasure and lust. The cock in my mouth only made it worse and I sucked him as deep as I could until my nose touched his body with his cock down my throat. When Becca was done undressing, he told me to stand and undress while Becca continued to suck him. I shed my clothes rapidly and then stood naked, watching her suck his delicious cock, wanting to shove her away but I only did what he told me to.

"Bend over the desk, Brianna," he said.

I did it immediately and turned around to watch him enjoy Becca's mouth for a few more seconds before he pulled away and came up behind me. He sawed his wet cock up and down my pussy before easing it in. I screamed in pleasure as his nice healthy cock spread me wide and rushed into me. He reached forward and pulled me up by the breasts, pinning my hips down with his cock as he fondled my breasts and pinched my nipples. He pulled free and thrust in hard two or three times before speaking.

"Becca, sit against the desk under her and lick my balls and cock as it leaves her pussy," he said.

Becca responded instantly and sat under me with her back against the desk. I felt her hair tickle my clit as she sucked and licked Berret's balls and cock as he continued to fuck me hard and fast. Several minutes passed like this and suddenly he pulled free. I could hear Becca sucking his cock that he had pulled out of me. He let her suck him for about thirty seconds before shoving it back into my pussy and banging away again.

Less than a minute later I started cumming. It was glorious! The full dose of the compound increased my orgasm to mind-blowing proportions and to the level I knew would keep me addicted and quiet, never saying a word to anyone. I shook and vibrated as my climax flooded my sex and body with bliss. My pussy convulsed, squeezing Berret's cock as he rammed it in over and over through my orgasm.

"Switch, ladies," he suddenly shouted as my climax began to lessen.

Becca stood up and I sat on the floor, still shaking from the orgasm aftereffects. I watched as Berret, took hold of his hard wet cock, covered in my juices. He fed it into Becca's dripping sex and I heard her scream in pleasure as each inch descended. She was so wet and aroused; she was hanging open for his cock. As he thrust in, I licked his shaft until his balls hit my chin and I licked them as he held himself deep for the first thrust inside Becca. He then pulled out all the way and pushed his cock down into my mouth, shoving it into my throat. I opened, taking his width deep and didn't even gag. He held it deep for a few seconds before pulling it free.

"I hear you gals enjoy anal with the compound in your system. Is that true?" he asked.

"Mmm, huh," I tried to speak as I licked his balls.

"Good, then Becca won't mind this," he said, grabbing his shaft and pressing his head to her puckered hole.

I had an incredible view as Berret's cock eased into Becca's tight anus. It was so erotic to me with the compound in my system, to watch his wide cock stretch her tight ass taunt with her pussy lips hanging wide open below. I started fingering myself and licking his cock as it was removed from Becca's pulsing ass. He moved slowly for the first five or six thrusts, before speeding up and fucking Becca's ass with abandon. She started screaming and shaking and I knew he had brought her to an anal orgasm in no time at all. Her open pussy was putting out a lot of juices, so much so that it was dripping down onto my face and breasts as I licked Berret's fast moving cock.

Becca was cumming hard, the best kind or compound induced orgasm was from anal sex. I longed for him to tell us to switch, I yearned for his cock in my ass and had begun fingering mine as I licked his cock and waited for my turn. I focused on his balls and cock, licking as best I could has he hammered away at Becca. She was screaming and her legs were shaking uncontrollably as I sat between them, covered in her plentiful juice streaming from her wide open pussy.

Suddenly Berret pulled free, grabbed his cock and squeezed his head to stop himself from blowing. He then shoved it in my mouth and I sucked him. I guess the difference in sensations stopped him from cumming as well. He let me suck him for a good minute before stepping back and telling me to stand up. I did so, obeying perfectly. He turned me around and bent me over the desk next to Becca who was still breathing heavily from her anal orgasm.

"Holy shit! Anal is so hot and tight. I almost lost it there for a minute, but I'm okay now. It's your turn, Brianna. Spread your ass cheeks for me. I'm going to fuck your ass too!"

I gladly obeyed and pulled my cheeks apart, letting him step forward and press his bulbous head against my puckered hole. He pressed it in easily since I was so wet and ready from my fingers. I groaned in utter pleasure as his cock filled my ass with hot meat. It was so unspeakably good I can't describe it to you. You have to experience anal with the compound to understand.

Berret fed each inch into my ass slowly until his balls hit my drenched sex and he held it there, buried to his balls in my ass. He leaned over and licked my back before grabbing Becca's hair, pulling her up to kiss her mouth as he began to thrust his cock into my ass over and over. He told Becca to lie on her back on the desk as he continued to thrust in and out of me. I turned my head and watched him tweak and fondle Becca's breasts and pussy as he continued to anally fuck me.

Several minutes passed and I felt my anal orgasm approaching. I so wanted it to explode upon me and hungered for the bliss I knew would come with it. I drew blood with my teeth as I bit my lip when the heightened anal orgasm exploded over me. Nothing else in the world mattered, nothing but the pure ecstasy that was my entire body. It all centered on the meaty cock rushing in and out of my ass. I screamed and shook as the waves rippled through me over and over.

"Fuck! Your ass is just squeezing the hell out of my cock!" Berret shouted. "I can't hold it again," he said, withdrawing his cock from my clenching hole.

I thought for sure he was going to cum all over my back. Even Becca sat up and prepared for him to cum, wanting it in her mouth. Instead, Berret squeezed his cock and delayed his orgasm once again. He stepped back from both of us, telling us not to move because if he hadn't we would have been on him instantly.

I couldn't keep my body from shaking though; the anal orgasm was still rippling through my body even after his cock was gone. My legs had long rivers of juice running down them from my dripping sex and each contraction caused more juice to run and drip from my body. I wanted him back inside me in any hole, it really didn't matter. I wanted his cum, I wanted everything he could offer. It was very difficult to not move from that desk and go after him. Both Becca and I were tightly wound, like cats ready to spring up after him.

He stood there for what seemed like forever to us but was really only about a minute, letting his cock calm down. He still had his shirt on with just his pants down around his ankles. He smiled and decided to fully undress which gave him more time to gain control. Once he was naked, I admired his strong body, ragging cock and started begging him to fuck me. Becca soon followed my lead and we both called out to him to fuck us. He grinned, looking between the two of us and grabbed his cock like a batter stepping up to the plate.

He picked Becca, and I was forced to stand there and watch him feed his hard, gorgeous cock into her pussy. He started fucking her hard, squeezing her breasts viciously as he pounded away at her sex for at least a minute. He suddenly pulled out and moved over to me, not wasting any time or being gentle. He roughly shoved his cock back into my ass and slammed away at me until I was screaming with pleasure again.

Out of me, his cock went and back into Becca's pussy. He was getting the best of both worlds, fucking my ass and her sex, back and forth to his heart's content. He squeezed his cock head each time he switched between holes and maintained his control for many repetitions of our bodies. He not only fucked us, he nibbled, bit, groped and licked everything he could touch as his cock pounded away at both of us in turn. Back and forth his cock went between our bodies, always picking Becca's sex and my ass with each change.

It was impressive. His stamina was incredible and he brought both of us to staggering orgasms two more times each before he couldn't hold his load any longer. He lost his will to hold out in my ass for the last time, pulling out and commanding us to kneel before him. We both hit the floor quickly and opened our mouths, begging for his semen to fly. He stroked his cock over us until he finally exploded in a massive display of white ropes. He hit me in the face with the first one; it curled up my chin in to my mouth and up the center of my face to my hair. He turned the next discharge to Becca and it was even larger, erupting from his cock to plaster her face with a massive blast of cum. Back to me, his load only lessened a fraction as the head exploded once again, hitting me in the left eye and spraying my cheek in the process. Cum dripped down to my breasts and the floor as his cock unleased its torrents. He painted Becca and me three times each before the last few spurts only dribbled out.

We rushed forward, grabbing and sucking, trying to get every drop we could from his cock. He was shaking as we fed like ravenous wolves on his effluent until nothing remained in his cock or on our bodies, swallowing every drop we could find. The compound makes men's semen taste like the most delicious nectar on earth. Nothing was wasted.

"Mmm, thank you ladies, that was extremely enjoyable. Not only is the compound satisfying, it's going to make me rich beyond my wildest dreams," he said.

The compound hadn't begun to wear off. Both of us were still highly aroused and wanting more cock and cum, actually looking around the room and to the door for the next man we could find. Berret's cock had gone flaccid even with us sucking him and stroking from more. He finally pulled away and dressed himself, leaving us wanting more.

"Now to test the new patch," he said, reaching for our arms.

He pulled the patches from our bodies and in a matter of seconds the effects of the compound had left us. It was shocking to both Becca and I. The effects had never worn off that fast. There we were, naked and ashamed in his office with the compound completely out of our systems.

"It appears the patches work perfectly," Berret said.

"How?" I asked.

"It's a time release patch, calibrated by Brent now that he knows the potency of the compound. The effects only last as long as the patch is on your skin. Brilliant, wouldn't you say?" he asked.

"You're an asshole!" Becca shouted.

"Oh come now, my dear, you loved every minute of my cock," he laughed.

"Fuck you," she yelled, grabbing her clothing and scrambling to redress.

I was upset as well, but not near what Becca seemed to be. In all actuality, the bastard did just rape us, even though we seemed willing participants. The patch had done its job and now without it we were back to normal and my ass burned again from his cock having pummeled me anew.

"Don't be so dramatic. Isn't this what you came for? You're here to feel the effects and get fucked, aren't you?" he asked.

"Not by you!" Becca screamed.

"Then who were you planning on fucking when you got here. Oh, wait, you didn't think that far ahead again did you? Your lust for compound blinded your rational thought. You've gotten everything you wanted coming back her, so show a little appreciation or I'll change the conditions and you won't get shit, little lady!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Savage Island: The Return Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds