• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • New Haircut

New Haircut

"I love the new haircut," he said.

She smiled. She was pretty pleased with it, herself.

"So tell, me, what do you like best about it?" They flirted on and off, and she wasn't above fishing for some more ego boosting.

"Well, it's short, but not too short. You know that guys like blondes, of course. And it's just nicely styled." She nearly rolled her eyes at this last statement. Her hair was more wavy than curly, but at this length, she really had to put some effort into those curls. Guys.

"So are you saying you didn't like me when my hair was brown?" She pouted at him, just a touch.

He blushed. "Oh, no. It's just that when a woman can pull off a color like that, it's just great to look at."

"And what about it being short? I thought guys all hate that?"

"Oh, no. I'm not a fan of buzz cuts, but your cut is short and feminine. And short hair means easy access to the neck." He blushed slightly again.

"That's one of the things I like about it. When I had long hair, guys could kiss me on the side of my neck, but the nape was basically unreachable, and that's my favorite spot to get kissed."

"I didn't realize you like that. Doesn't that mean always getting kissed from behind? How does that work with your. . ." he trailed off. He was blushing harder.

"With my domme proclivities?" She arched an eyebrow at him and he nodded. She realized, in retrospect, that this had stopped being about fishing for compliments, or even casual flirting, as soon as he mentioned his interest in necks. He'd known about her interests for a while, and she knew that he found it a lot more interesting than he'd ever admitted, possibly even to himself.

She closed the office door, turning the lock as she did so. "Do you really think it's not possible to be in charge while someone's behind you?"

"Um, well, I just hadn't thought about it." He had clearly knew he'd lost control at some point, but couldn't figure out how.

While he stammered, she reached into the pocket of the jacket she'd hung on the back of her door. Her hair might be short now, but she still had the ribbon she'd always carried for tying her hair up or back.

She slipped into the higher heels she kept around the office for more formal events. The extra height would help for what she had in mind, and she was pretty sure he'd also appreciate the view.

"Why don't you lean back?" She didn't really wait for a response, instead turning around and leaning back into him, pressing him ever so slightly against the wall. His arms circled her by instinct, and she grabbed his wrists and quickly tied them together. It wasn't so tight that he couldn't escape if he really wanted to, but it was clear from his hardness pressed against her that he had no intention of escape.

"Still think it's not possible? Who's in control here?"

"You're definitely in control." Some of her favorite words to hear.

"Now show me how much you love necks."

She leaned her head forward, and he kissed the back of her neck. As he kissed and nibbled at her, she unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to the ground. He was focusing on her neck enough that he might not have noticed that it was now her panties that were pressing against his hardness, but he certainly noticed when she pulled his hands down so he could feel how soaking wet her panties now were.

As he worked her at her neck and she used his figures to stimulate her through the panties, she felt the orgasm build. She normally preferred being loud, but the office doors weren't thick enough to take the chance, and she enjoyed the orgasm mostly silently, clenching her thighs around his hands as she shuddered.

He started to pull away then, but she leaned back, shoving her body tight against him, sliding her ass just enough against his crotch to make any thought about stopping vanish. She used her free hand to reach up and pull his head back towards her neck, and he got the message.

She was more deliberate this time, still focusing on using his hands, of course, but also make sure she bounced up and down on her heels, sliding against him. She knew from his breathing that he couldn't take much more, and sure enough, as she came for a second time, her gyrations against him caused him to come, too. She felt the come soaking through his pants and into the back of her panties as they both gasped for air.

She untied his hands, went to her desk, and grabbed a file folder.

"You'll probably want to carry this in front of you. At least your pants are dark."

As he took the folder from her, she leaned in and gave him a firm kiss on the lips.

"Come home with me after work, and I'll show you a lot of other ways I can be in control."

He was still gasping, and he didn't say anything. But she knew he'd be coming back.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • New Haircut

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 796 milliseconds