• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Moments with Miranda... and Chloe

Moments with Miranda... and Chloe

Miranda couldn't keep last weekend's enjoyment to herself; her smile was too bright, her voice too harmonious. Not long after Chloe, her roommate, came back from LA, she told her about the hot, lovely time she had with Martin.

"Oh my God," Chloe responded, her blue eyes wide open. "I am so fucking jealous!"

Chloe Moore had never been with a black man, but never stopped thinking about what it would be like to be with one. There weren't many in her social circle-not at the University of Melbourne School of Law, not at Stevens Harrison, another Australian-American firm like Laine Lerman. Like Miranda, the closest she had ever come to black cock was through an iPad.

Chloe smiled and brushed a stray blonde hair away from her eye. "You have got to let me meet him-and you have got to let me fuck him!"

"I don't know if he's interested in blondes, though..."

"Well, he'd better be!"

They both laughed, but Miranda was quietly nervous about possibly losing Martin to Chloe. Her roommate had enormous power over men-her tanned skin, her great laugh, her love of sports, her tall and athletic body. She could play almost any sport, and was known to excel at the sexual ones. What if Martin decided that Chloe was better in the bedroom?

Miranda waited a few days before heading over to Martin's apartment to tell him in person that he had come up in a conversation with her roommate, and that she insisted upon meeting him. Martin had no problem with that, which made Miranda even more nervous.

"I should warn you," Miranda said after a moment's hesitation. "She's very flirty."

"Well, what's wrong with that?"

Miranda paused. "Well..."

She hoped she wasn't making a mistake.

"I think she wants to find out if you're as good as I said you were...I think she wants a threesome with you and me."

Martin raised his eyebrows.

"Uh, how do you feel about that?"

"Well...I know it's every guy's fantasy to be with two girls. And she's very lovely-she has long blonde hair, blue eyes, big tits...she's so much sexier than I am."

"There's nobody as sexy as you, baby."

"Thanks for the compliments!"

Martin paused.

"Are you worried about anybody's feelings being hurt?"

"Well, kinda..."

Miranda touched his arm.

"I'm just worried that she might be too good...that you might fall in love with her."

Martin leaned over and kissed Miranda.

"Well, don't worry about that. I can't fall in love with two people at the same time."

--

Two weeks later, on a rainy Saturday, Martin went over to Miranda and Chloe's apartment for another Pret A Manger dinner. Chloe wore a tight black T-shirt and very short miniskirt that came very close to exposing her pussy. Miranda wore a light blue blouse and jeans. As soon as Martin came through the door in his white shirt and blue slacks, Chloe gave him a look that screamed, "I want to suck black cock!"

Every question Chloe asked Martin during dinner was laced with an erotic double-entendre; the room was soon overloaded with sexual energy. Chloe made it clear through her body language that she wanted to get fucked, and would not take no for an answer.

"So, I guess you saw a lot of pretty girls on your way over, right?" Chloe remarked as Martin threw his trash away.

"Uh, what do you mean?"

"Well..."

Chloe pointed directly at his crotch, and his tusk of an erection.

"Oh, fuck..."

"Sounds like an invitation!" yelled Chloe and she leapt from her seat. Miranda gasped at how quickly her roommate moved. Chloe reached for Martin's belt and unlaced it, then yanked his zipper down. She nearly tore Martin's pants right off and actually ripped his boxers to get at his aroused black cock. Before Martin could say a word, he felt Chloe's warm mouth on his cock-head, slurping and licking with lust. Miranda didn't know how to react to the sight of Chloe's long blonde hair bobbing up and down as she worked on her lover's cock. Martin began to scream as his orgasm began to build; it wasn't long before his cum pounded into Chloe's mouth.

Without a moment's hesitation, Chloe swallowed the cum and winked lewdly at Miranda before immediately beginning another suck session. In a matter of minutes, Martin erupted again, and Chloe dutifully swallowed.

Chloe rose from her knees and ran to the bathroom for condoms. Once she returned, she looked into Martin's eyes and said:

"How do you feel about rooting both of us with that big black cock of yours?"

Before Martin could respond, Chloe embraced and kissed him, grabbing his rigid cock. She summoned Miranda over to help her place the Magnum over his eager ebony erection, before they undressed, took his hands and led him to the bed.

As Miranda feared, Martin seemed to pay more attention to Chloe-and Chloe loved it. Miranda couldn't blame Martin-Chloe had the body and the personality Miranda wished she had. She rubbed Martin's back and played with his hair as he licked and kissed Chloe's body with workmanlike energy. As if to signal that he wasn't forgetting Miranda-as if to apologize-he placed his right hand on her left breast as the fingers of his other hand danced over Chloe's curves.

As Martin neared Chloe's stomach, her body vibrated. "Oooh, put that tongue on me. Put that tongue on me!" she yelled, her Aussie accent stirring Martin's cock to even greater attention.

Martin loved licking Chloe. She didn't shave at all-a blond forest covered her pussy-and Martin left himself get lost in her luscious bush. He soon found her pussy lips and licked passionately as Chloe yelped in pleasure. "Oh, crikey!" she screamed, almost causing Martin to pause and laughed. "Aussie girls actually say that?" he thought to himself.

Miranda was shocked by how loud Chloe was, how her body shook violently from Martin's tongue. She was playing with herself now, as both of Martin's hands were on Chloe as he licked her. She was shaking so violently her head almost hit the backboard.

"Aw, aw, crikey!" she hollered, tears flowing down her cheeks.

Her orgasm was so loud it frightened both Martin and Miranda. Chloe was gasping for air, and Miranda feared that she might actually need medical attention. She ran to the kitchen to fetch a glass of water, returned and helped Chloe sit up.

"Are you all right?"

"I'm fine, I'm fine," Chloe responded after taking a sip. "This must be what it's like to fuck Superman."

Martin smiled, but he too was worried about Chloe's health, worried that his tongue had almost caused a seizure. Yet just ten minutes later, Chloe was ready to continue-with a new request.

"Martin?"

"Yes?"

"You see that white bottle on the desk there?"

"Yeah."

"Would you grab it for me, mate?"

"Sure."

Miranda's green eyes bulged. "No way," she thought.

Martin grabbed the lubricant from the desk; as soon as she did so, Martina stood up and knelt over.

"I want you to fuck my arse, mate," Chloe cooed. "I want that big, beautiful black cock of yours right up my arse."

Miranda looked at Chloe as if to say, "You've got to be kidding."

Martin, for his part, wasn't averse to anal sex, and had planned to ask Miranda to let him fuck her in the ass. Fucking her roommate in the ass was the next best thing, he reasoned.

He dutifully placed the lube on his right hand and coated her eager asshole. Unable to resist her gorgeous asshole, he gave it a quick kiss.

"Oh, I'm ready, mate," moaned Chloe. "I'm so ready."

Martin slowly and carefully inserted his big black American cock into Chloe's lovely white Australian ass. It took her a few minutes to adjust to the size and thickness, but within minutes she was groaning in lust as Martin pulled her long blonde hair.

Miranda played cheerleader, encouraging Martin to fuck Chloe's asshole with all of his energy. "Fuck her! Fuck her! Give it to her! Go on!" she yelled. "She loves it! Give it to her!"

Martin loved the fact that he was a bull for this lovely blonde Aussie. Yet he kept his eyes closed, for he knew that if he opened them and saw Miranda, a bit of guilt would get to him.

After several minutes enjoying Chloe's tight asshole and hearing her holler in delight, Martin roared as cum raced from his balls to his condom-covered cockhead. He didn't want to pull out, didn't want his cock to be released from that sexy vise grip, but he withdrew, removed the condom, and collapsed on the bed, with Chloe kneeling over to kiss him.

Miranda was pleased and sad at the same time. Yes, it was hot to see her roommate and lover rooting each other, but Martin seemed to pay so little attention to her. Would he leave her for Chloe? Did she fuck him away from her?

She saw Martin reach for Chloe's hand, just as he had done to her before. She wanted to cry.

Then, he reached for hers as well. She gave him her hand.

Martin, Miranda and Chloe held on to each other as they fell asleep.

--

For hours after Martin left the next morning, there was an awkward, visceral tension between Miranda and Chloe. They barely spoke to each other until late in the afternoon.

"Chloe?"

"Yes."

Miranda hesitated.

"I-I want you to know that I love Martin, and I-"

"I know that."

"Well, I-"

"Miranda, I don't want your man."

"Wait-what?"

Chloe smiled.

"You though I wanted Martin? No! I just wanted to fuck him!"

"Oh...but you really seemed to-"

"Oh, Miranda!" Chloe interjected. "Look, I could tell he loves you too. Why would I want to break that up? Plus, I don't think I could handle all that cock-my arse is still sore!"

"Really?"

"Yeah! Look," said Chloe, taking Miranda's hands. "I just wanted to know what black cock was like, that's all."

"Oh, OK."

"He can stretch a girl, can't he?"

They both laughed.

That night, Miranda went back to Martin's apartment and told him about the conversation. Martin was relieved.

"Look," Martin said, "I'd be lying if I said Chloe wasn't hot-she is! I think we had a great time...but I don't love her."

Miranda began to weep with joy.

"I love you, Miranda."

They embraced and kissed each other.

"And I love you, too," Miranda whispered.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Moments with Miranda... and Chloe

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 736 milliseconds