• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Denial

Denial

The cold wind was whipping through my hair as we flew down the back-country dirt road. I was in the back of the truck, leaning against the cab, sitting next to a boy I had just met that day at the mall. Shouting over the noise of the wind and the road, I asked Sean where we were going.

"The Boilers," he yells over the din. Secluded and green, the Boilers is a natural hot spring in the desert on the outskirts of my little home town. An oasis where teens went skinny dipping on cool spring and fall evenings after dark. It was long after dark on this cold March night. Nearly midnight, I was supposed to be having a sleep-over with my girlfriend Bethany (who was sitting in the front of the truck next to her boyfriend Donny). We had left her place early to go hang out with friends, but never quite made it back when our curfew came and went.

I was barely eighteen years old with long, golden brown hair, an athletic, trim figure, and large, perky bosoms that seemed to be getting more and more attention from classmates and teachers every day. Sean was blond haired, blue eyed, and looked amazing in his mid-nineties style baggie jeans and hoodie.

The truck skidded to a dusty stop, and the four of us jumped out of the truck. The boys grabbed a couple of sleeping bags, and the water bottle full of whisky we had all been sipping on for the last half hour of our venture out there. I was getting a bit tipsy as we sat down on the sandy beach next to the water. We all sat, huddled in the bags and blankets, with Bethany and me in the middle and Sean and Donny on either side.

Pretty quickly Bethany and Donny were making out, leaving me and Sean to get to know one another. It didn't take long for Sean to begin stroking my legs, and squeezing and caressing my breasts through my shirt. The whisky had made me fuzzy, and it all felt so good: the cool night air, his warm breath against my lips and neck, and the stroking and pinching of his fingers on my soft nipples.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered into my ear as he pushed me down onto the sleeping bag. I gasped in surprise and delight at the declaration as well as at the sudden weight upon me. I tentatively nibbled at his ear, lightly licked down his neck onto his shoulder and collar bone. I could feel his muscles under my hands as a grasped his arms, back, and down his sides. I was in new territory. I had kissed a boy before, but never like this. Never felt the pressure of a man's body holding me in place; never felt someone's hands wandering from my nipples to the v between my legs. I could feel heat rising, pulsing, down there.

I groaned aloud. I could hear and feel Bethany and Donny next to us on the blankets. They were beginning a rhythm that seemed natural, but was somewhat unfamiliar. I could hear Bethany gasp, and moan quietly, Donny grunting softly and breathing loudly. Were they doing what I thought they were doing? Right next to us?! The sounds, movements, and vibrations were so...intoxicating...arousing.

I whispered to Sean, "I'm not going to have sex with you."

"Okay," he said as he pulled me into an uncomfortable seated position, with him still straddling my hips. He pulled my shirt and bra over my head and then fed me another pull off the bottle of whisky before pushing me back down. My head swam. The concoction was lethal: the burn of the whiskey, the sounds, motions, and smells of sex happening right next to me; the sensations of hands, mouth, and tongue everywhere at once; and the impression of being a trapped animal. I was helpless. Before I realized what was happening, Sean's hands were fumbling at the button on my jeans, and my pants were off. Flung out of reach, and out of mind. Then, too quickly, he was back on top of me, and he was in me.

"Aaghhh, uh!" I gasped loudly, my eyes bulging so wide I could almost see straight. It wasn't gentle or slow, but the overwhelming sensations kept it from being too painful. I unconsciously clutched at his shoulders, dug my fingers into the hard muscles of his back. He plunged awkwardly into me a couple more times before I began to react. I wrapped my legs around his hips and finally met his thrusts, the pleasure beginning to surpass the pain.

He bent forward and took one of my nipples into his mouth, nibbling ever so lightly. I heard myself moan, and then he began to move more rapidly. I kept up, feeling the pressure begin to turn to ecstasy, then pain again as I felt him swell inside of me. I whimpered as he thrust one last time and then stilled. As his penis began to melt inside of me, he pulled out, and collapsed next to me on the blanket. I was in shock. I could feel the warmth of his semen slowly spilling out of my previously virgin pussy. My hand instinctively reached down to explore the new sensation.

That's when I remembered we weren't alone. Bethany and Donny were laying there next to us. Bethany's hand was moving up and down underneath their blanket, her eyes fixed on my face. One small, adorable breast was peeking out from the covers, bouncing with her rhythm. One of Donny's hands was propping up his head as he lay on his side watching us. The other was hidden, but the distracted look on Bethany's face gave away the probable location.

Before I had a chance to react, Sean had placed the whisky bottle in my hand again, and helped me draw it to my lips. By this time the liquid was very welcome. I gratefully took a large swig, wetting my palate. After a couple more rounds we finished off the bottle. Someone suggested that we get into the water. I don't remember who, it might have been me. The four of us threw aside the blankets, warm from whisky and activity, and excitedly ventured into the hot spring. Naked and giggling, we swam for a few minutes.

As I watched, Bethany swam toward Donny and wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck, letting him support her in the water. Very quickly they progressed back into that familiar rhythm. I swam over to Sean, he scooped me up and placed me in a similar position. He was hard again. His body was warm and I hiked my hips up, feeling his young, rock hard, cock pressing against my sex. I pushed down onto him. He moaned softly in my ear, as I began to match Bethany's movements.

I leaned in close and whispered to him, "I was a virgin." His head flew back, meeting my eyes with a shocked look on his face.

"I...I didn't know..." he stammered, "or I wouldn't have..."

"Yes, you would," I told him. He sat silently with the information for a moment, me still impaled on his member. Until I began to move again...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Denial

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 577 milliseconds