• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Bodypainter

The Bodypainter

At 35, Ted had seen a lot of women. Not romantically, but professionally. His job was such that he would have a queue of women (many barely women) outside his shop. Ted was a bodypainter who traveled around the world following carnivals. A month in Spain, another in Mexico, that was his life. Eager tourists getting set to "gel with the locals" always lined up for some face paint, arm paintings, or even full body coloring. Sure, some males turned up, too, but these were extremely few.

Very early in life, Ted had figured out that though he loved to bang women, female bodies didn't really turn him on. He could stroll through a nude beach and not hear a whisper from Big Ted (that's what he liked to call it). Week in and week out he'd paint cleavages or boobs exposed out of bikinis and he'd feel no physical reaction.

Yet, if a woman was particularly interested in covering up and he got just a tiny peek, even just a sliver of cleavage, he'd get immensely horny. Just the fact that he was looking at something she didn't want to show, the fact that just by looking he was somehow violating her modesty, that's what set him off. If she wore a bikini, he'd need to see a nipple. A shirt meant he'd need to see maybe the cleavage, or just the curvature of her boobs. He didn't necessarily want to bang them. The image preserved in his mind would help him immensely in the shower.

He'd try to imagine how it would feel if he got his hands under her clothes, feeling up what he saw - how she would react and how he would convince or control her. Sometimes the rest of the imagined story proceeded with consent, sometimes with blackmail, at other times with force. If a girl voluntarily stripped for him, he'd feel nothing. He was the quintessential voyeur. In more direct words, he was a pathetically hopeless lecher.

Almost no female was spared. She could be an 18-year-old kid or a 50-year-old grandmother. They could be sitting in a coffee shop, on a subway, or on his model's stool. Sure, there were some exceptions, but they had to be (to him) quite ugly to not deserve a peek down their clothes, or they had to be in turtlenecks.

He hardly ever tried it, but sometimes the perfect mark would walk into his shop on whom he would practice his fantasies.

******

The sun was yawning and wishing the world good night. Ted had to ask most of his clients to return the next day. He just took the lady standing at the front of the line and announced that this would be the last job for the day. He invited her in and sat down on a chair, wearing just a pair of thin cotton bermuda shorts. He pointed her to the model's stool and she sat down, a little apprehensive. She could see herself in a large mirror mounted to one side.

She was wearing a white shirt with three-inch sleeves and a pink pencil skirt that covered her knees. Her straight black hair was cut very short, almost into a bob cut. She had very Asian features with a captivating smile. She was short, about 5'2" and looked about 19-20 years old. Ted wasn't sure about the age though - a lot of Asians tended to look much younger than they really were. "Hi. What's your name?" asked Ted, handing a catalog to her.

"Kazumi," she replied softly. She was staring at the closed catalog book in her hands.

"Don't be shy, Kazumi. Just find a design you like. You know the charges, yes? 25 for the face, 25 for each hand, and 200 for the full body. American dollars. If you want some design of your own, I can do that, too. Or you could just tell me a concept and I'll go freestyle."

Kazumi opened the book and looked through a few designs. She closed it and looked at Ted. "Which do locals get?" Her English wasn't perfect.

"The locals do their own costumes, masks and paint. They've been doing it for years and have no reason to come to me. I could draw some traditional South American patterns on you, though."

"Oh, that sounds ok."

"Cool. How much do you want to paint?" Seeing the conservative clothes she was wearing (carnival tourists were mostly bikini-clad), he suggested, "Your face? Your hands, maybe?"

"Which do locals get?" Suddenly Ted took an interest. Apparently this young tourist wanted to completely blend in with the local customs. And she didn't know what the local customs were.

"Do you have a costume for the carnival?" he enquired, knowing the answer.

"No. Maybe I can find something after the painting, yes?"

"Hmmm. If you don't have a costume, you should get your whole body painted. You don't know what kind of costume you'll be wearing, and then the patterns won't match. If I paint your whole body, you could mix in perfectly with the crowd."

"I see. Won't the costume hide most of the painting? Maybe you can just do the arms."

"Sure, but then you'll have to go find a matching dress. If I paint the full body, you can wear almost any summer bikini and it should blend in. With the body paint, it will look like you're wearing a full traditional South American evening gown!"

"Oh, let's do that!"

Ted smiled. He'd be seeing an Asian body up close for the first time. He squeezed out some paints on his palette, cleaned his brushes and asked Kazumi to sit straight. He handed her a plastic headband and asked her to pull the hair on her forehead back and clamp it down. Once she did so, he put a plan that he had successfully tried a few times into action.

He explained, "I'm going to start with the face. Now close your eyes so that you don't get any paint in." She complied and Ted studied her features, not as a canvas, but as a piece of meat. He would be doing a lot of studying for the next hour.

Ted would never need to touch his customers, just like any painter would never need to touch a canvas. Kazumi was about to become one of the rare exceptions. Also, because he used a quick-drying variety of paint, most customers wouldn't need to close their eyes for more than 2 minutes when he painted their eyelids. Kazumi wouldn't be opening her's for quite some time. And anyone choosing the full body paint would change into swimwear before the painting began (he even had some backup clothes in case they didn't bring any). Ted purposely didn't ask her to do so.

Ted got to work and used his fingers to stretch her forehead, squeeze her cheeks or tilt her chin as he painted. This was to get his model used to the idea of him touching and holding her. At the moment, his actions were like of a hairdresser, which seemed completely professional (and necessary) to Kazumi. He even kept yakking about what he was painting and where, even though she could obviously feel the brush strokes.

It wouldn't have taken Ted much time to paint her short neck, but this is where he started taking liberties. He tilted her chin up and, pretending to stretch her skin lengthwise, held his little finger under her chin and pushed downwards with his thumb. His large hands and her short neck were enough for his thumb to slip under the shirt collar. He put down his brush and explained, "I'm just going to open two buttons on your shirt and spread out the collar so that I don't get any paint on it."

Kazumi suddenly got very nervous, but could think of no option. She had, after all, asked for a full body paint. She silently berated herself for not having the common sense to change first. She also wondered why Ted was opening only two buttons if he was ultimately going to paint her back and stomach.

Ted deftly opened the top two buttons without touching her inappropriately (there'd be time for that later) and pulled the shirt away from her body to get a good look at her boobs. He was salivating as he saw the 34C (he approximated) mounds rising out of a small light-pink lace bra. His cock twitched as the soft flesh came into view. Had he completely taken the shirt off, he wouldn't have got as horny, but looking at the forbidden region beyond the cover of the shirt got him excited. He took the view in for several minutes before lowering the collar on her back and letting the shirt fall back to her chest, leaving an inch of cleavage visible at the opening.

His brush continued along her neck. Ted walked around her to paint the back of her neck. His left hand was resting on Kazumi's left shoulder. Every now and then, he would use its first two fingers to pull the shirt away and stare down her chest. He was obviously thinking less and less clearly as blood deserted his brain to satisfy the suddenly huge demands of his jewels. His explanations became shorter as he focused on her assets.

Having finished her neck, he knew the shirt would have to come off now. He told her what he was about to do, but instead of simply opening the rest of the buttons, he wrapped his hands around her from under her armpits and opened them from behind. He pretended to struggle with the buttons and instead of lowering his hands to button height, he raised each button to boob height. His forearms pressed softly into her boobs. Even after the last button was open, Ted fluttered the fabric and pretended to be still struggling as he played some more with them. Kazumi squirmed uncomfortably, which only pressed her flesh into Ted more. Despite the obvious violation, her breasts had always been very sensitive and she felt a little horny as Ted contorted them.

He finally let go of her shirt and held her hands one by one so that he could take it off. He stood by her side to pull out each sleeve and he brushed his cock several times against each palm of her hands as he 'struggled' with the sleeves. At first, Kazumi only felt the fabric of his shorts, but as it twitched with the blood flow, she soon realized where her hand was. It felt very alive and she felt herself getting damp.

Ted's excitement subsided a little once the shirt was off. He tried very hard to see if he could peek through the lace of the bra and identify a nipple, but it was worn well and revealed nothing one shouldn't be looking at. The swell of her very smooth and tight mounds or the depth of her dark cleavage would have been enough to send most men over, but having nothing to peek at, Ted started painting again. He painted her arms first. His left hand held the arm as he brushed on it, and guided it several times to his cock, sometimes pressing into it.

The constant touching and rubbing was keeping his cock alive for the moment. He finished painting her arms, then her hands. He pulled over two stands, stretched her arms out by her side on them, and told her to not move them, lest it should ruin the paint. Of course, the paint would dry out in a couple of minutes and she would be free to do anything she wanted, but how was Kazumi to know? She grunted her agreement and sat like a crucifix.

Ted started painting her back. As he got to the left bra strap, he told Kazumi he was going to move it a little so he could paint that area. Instead of sliding it out of the way, He stuffed all his fingers under the strap across her armpit, and his thumb across her shoulder bone. He pressed into her flesh as his fingers moved upwards, then raised the strap to peek at just a little more skin of her left boob. He pulled till he could see the edge of her areola and his dick shot up like a rocket preparing for launch. His stretching had also caused the breast to rise a little, which helped further fuel him.

He gently placed the bra strap on a painted area of her arm so that it was mostly out of the way. The right bra strap received similar treatment. When he painted her armpits, he used his fingers to slightly pull away the sides of her bra cups. He even stroked his fingers along the curve where her breast was attached to her chest. The sideboob view was his favorite. Ted was regularly rubbing his cock to hold down the pressure. Obviously, rubbing it was having just the opposite effect.

Kazumi was now expecting him to take off her bra to paint under the horizontal strap. He didn't. He painted her lower back below the strap. She started wondering what his intentions were. Did he not find her sexy enough to continue? All this poking and prodding was making her a little horny and she wanted him to release the pressure of her bra once and for all.

Ted knelt down in front of Kazumi and the brush found its way to her stomach, which was quickly layered in spots and stripes of various colors. He continued stretching the skin on her stomach this way and that, thus preparing his subject for his next assault.

The brush moved towards her sternum and he stretched the skin around her ribcage, stroking the underside of her breasts. He really was stroking now - even if he had needed to stretch the skin, only a finger and thumb were enough; the rest of his fingers were fanned out against her boob. Kazumi was breathing a little faster and Ted noticed.

Ted used one finger to slightly pull her cup away from under her, revealing a little flesh of her boob. His right hand was now rubbing his cock after every single stroke. He looked at a little flesh under each cup and was ready to ejaculate by the time her lower torso was painted. He excused himself to wash his brushes and told Kazumi to sit tight. He walked into a toilet, sat on the seat and tightly grabbed his cock. It took him under two minutes to jack off.

He washed up and returned, and painted around her collarbone, again using his hands to stretch the skin. Kazumi got a whif of his cum from his fingers and felt a stirring in her own loins. His wrist slightly pressed into the top of her boobs, sometimes his elbow grazed against the bra. As he continued painting, he directly tugged on her boobs to pull a little more skin out of her bra. Kazumi jerked the first time he pressed into her boob to pull it. Ultimately, he pulled out so much of her breasts that a little of both areolas were plainly visible. He even lowered his middle finger straight down into her cleavage and stroked it a few times. Kazumi's eyes tightened.

Ted finally painted the exposed skin of the breasts. Once that was finished, he very gently explained, "Normally, I paint around the bikini, but you don't know what type of bikini you are going to wear and they come in various shapes and sizes, especially here in Brazil. I think it will be best if I paint the entire breast, otherwise you might be left with a white patch showing."

It was not a question, just a statement. Kazumi wanted him to undress her already! Ted waited a few moments for a response, then went around her back and unhooked the bra. He tugged at the bra straps to peek at the nipples under the now loose material. Released from the strain of the bra, her boobs adopted a more conical shape and sat straight up without any sag. Her nipples were little pink nubs perched at the tip of each cone. Big Ted hardened again.

He bent her left hand, slipped the strap off and replaced her hand on the stand. He held the bra as he came around the front, then slipped it off her right hand. Ted picked up his brush, pressed his left hand into Kazumi's chest, and started painting. He was literally massaging the breasts now, rubbing them in circular motions, balancing them in the cup of his hand, squeezing them this way and that. Kazumi let a few whimpers escape her lips as she struggled to sit straight. She felt her pussy flooding and wanted someone inside her.

Ted took her right nipple between the index finger and thumb of his left hand and started rolling it. Kazumi squealed. Ted knew he held a power over this girl now. She continued squirming as Ted rolled the nipple. He gave it several flicks and it was standing to attention. He licked his index finger and rubbed it gently on the left nipple. When it hardened a bit, he held it and started rolling and flicking it. Her nipples had always been very sensitive and Kazumi was feeling uncontrollably aroused. Soon, both her nipples were pencil-point hard.

Without warning, Ted braced his hand around her right breast, and sucked her nipple into his mouth. Kazumi shrieked out of pleasure. He rolled her nipple with his tongue and hungrily sucked the flesh like a lollipop. She twisted to get more of her boob into his mouth. He spent a good 3-4 minutes on her right breast, then repeated the same on her left. Kazumi struggled and shifted her legs because she was dripping wet.

Finally, Ted got up and appreciated his work. He continued mauling her breasts, first to wipe away his saliva, then to finish the paint job on her chest. He went around the back and filled in the white stripe that was left behind by her bra. "Now to paint your legs," he declared and Kazumi tilted her head back in anticipation.

He asked her to stand up so that he could help her out of her skirt. Ted squeezed her butt as he unzipped the skirt, and did it once more as he slid the skirt down. She was wearing pink lace panties matching her bra. He helped her step out of the skirt and sit on the stool. Tiny goosebumps formed on her exposed thighs.

Ted pulled his chair up to her and sat directly opposite her. He could see tufts of black hair poking out from the panties, which stiffened up Big Ted. He took off her shoes and socks, took her left ankle into his hand and sat down, resting her calf on his leg. He bent and straightened her leg as he painted, but, much to Kazumi's chagrin, didn't try anything funny. That is, until he positioned her foot into the right leg of his shorts and pushed it on to his naked rod. She wedged it between her tiny big and first toes and started stroking it with all her weight.

Kazumi had heard of handjobs, but this was the first footjob she'd given. Ted continued painting and was soon done with her left leg. He then took up the right leg and first found his dick with her foot, then started painting. Though he was forced to cover some mistakes he made as the brush jerked in his hand, he was surprised by how well he could paint under so much pressure. He had never gone this far with a customer before. He may have felt them up, but never got them to jack him off.

He finished painting the right leg, but didn't lower it right away. He wasn't close to coming yet. He used both, her foot and his hand, to help Big Ted along until he was very close. He let go of her leg, ran into the toilet, spurted out his seed, and returned all cleaned up.

He finished painting the feet, then stood up. Now for the prize. He asked Kazumi to stand up. When she did, he put his hand on her waist, pulled open her panty and took a look at the sopping wet pussy it had been hiding. He reached in past the hair and stroked her pussy lightly with two fingers. She suddenly opened her eyes. Her hands instinctively closed on her crotch, pushing his hand against it.

She used his hand to massage her slit and pushed one of his fingers in. He leaned forward and kissed her and she pushed her tongue into his mouth. Her hands clutched his hair as he continued rubbing. Both stumbled their way to a couch sitting on one side of the room. Ted lay Kazumi down and pulled away her panties. His tongue found her clit and started working. She tugged at his hair out of desperation. Her body twitched and wiggled involuntarily as streaks of pleasure shot through her from head to toe. Minutes later, she gave a loud gasp and pulled Ted's face away from her legs. It took a couple of minutes more for the violent effects of her orgasm to change into relief.

Finally, she stood up, went to the toilet, cleaned up and returned to the studio. "This has been my best vacation. Thanks. I must leave now. Maybe I'll see you at the carnival?" she smiled.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Bodypainter

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds