• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Naughty at School Ch. 09

Naughty at School Ch. 09

Getting an A

Hello to all my readers. Here is another story of when I was first attending college. I hope you enjoy it.

*****

I will admit that I may not have been the smartest student in class but I always got a passing grade one way or another. Some of the classes we had to take I feel were unnecessary and that if they did not teach me that subject when I was in grade school and high school then I'm not going to learn it now. One of those subjects were math. I felt that I already learned all I needed and I did not need Trigonometry for the job field I was going into. Needless to say I was failing the class.

Now in cases like this I would simply use my womanly charms seduce them and get a better grade. He, Mr. Baker, didn't seem like an aggressive person but he had a nice build and I thought this is going to be an easy A. This teacher must have either been gay and didn't like woman, seriously devoted to his girl friend because he wasn't married, or some other unknown reason as to why a woman that was scantily dressed and coming onto him that he didn't show an interest in. I had tried talking to him after class with my tits almost hanging out, flashed him my pussy during class and just short of jumping in his lap and having him fuck me right there. Nothing and I really needed a better grade to pass the semester..

I had almost given up hope when I had found out from a friend of mine that this was his first semester at the school and that he had transferred in from another school because he was caught fraternizing with the students. Well I didn't want to resort to blackmail but at least I knew now why he stayed away from all the girls so I had to come up with a better plan.

I started watching and following him around to find out his routine. On campus and he mainly stayed in class or his office which he shared it with two other teachers. It got to the point where I followed him off campus to see if there was a place I might be able to approach him there but he stayed away from all of the clubs and college hangouts so that was not an option. I did find out that he usually stayed late at school on Thursday night to grade papers but he did that in his office and the other teacher was there. The only thing I was able to come up with was trying to do something when he left on Thursday for his ride home.

I traced the route he drove to go home and I found a pull off area along one of the roads he takes. There was a small convenience store along the road which made for a good excuse for me being there. I thought that would be the perfect place to get him alone. He already knew that I wanted to try and do something to get a better grade but he just couldn't do anything near the school so now he wasn't near the school.

Thursday night came and I was all set. I got dressed in a sheer cut off black blouse that only had two buttons that barely covered me, black stockings, crotchless panties, heels, and a black wrap leather mini skirt that snapped closed. I drove out to where I was going to put my plan in effect with plenty of time to let the air out of the tire to make it look like I had a flat. Then I waited for my prey to come along for me to spring my trap. My pussy was already getting wet knowing what I was about to do and I sat rubbing my clit while I waited.

It was starting to get dark by the time came for him to come by. I could see headlights coming down the road and got out of my minivan and looked and it was him. I stepped out and began flagging him down and he pulled in behind me. He stepped out of his car and I acted as if I were crying and gave him a big hug when he came over to me.

"Mr. Baker? What are you doing out this way?"

"I live down the road a little way. What are you doing out here?"

"I was on my way to meet some friends and stopped at the store back there and got a flat. Thank you so much for stopping I thought I was going to be stuck here. My cell phone died on me and I couldn't call anyone." And I gave him a big hug but he really didn't return the hug.

"Well I can call a tow truck for you if you want."

"I have a spare tire I just can't change it myself."

"Oh OK I think I can change it for you."

I showed him where the tire was located which was under the back bumper. He got down on the ground to reach the spare and I stood close to him to allow for him to get a view up my skirt at my shaved pussy. Once he got the spare out he started working on changing the tire. The entire time he did I stood close by for him to get more peeks under my skirt and also spoke to him about my grade. He was still hesitant about doing anything about my grade except to offer to allow me to take the tests over again but I failed them once I wasn't going to pass them again.

He was almost done changing the tire and I hadn't made any progress with him yet. I knew I was going to have to do something drastic. I opened up the side of my van and waited until he went to place the flat tire back under the van. Then I took off my skirt and tossed it into the van, opened my top so that I was standing there revealing my tits and showing off my shaved pussy through the crotchless panties. When he finished putting the tire back and stepped to the side of the van I smiled at him and asked.

"Are you sure that there's nothing I can do to change your mind about giving me an A for the semester?"

He hesitated for a moment then he said. "Fuck this shit."

He walked over to me cupped both my tits in his hands and started suckign on my nipples. I reached down, opened his pants and slipped my hand inside finding his hard cock. He was sucking and pulling at my nipples while I stroked him. I finished opening his pants and let them fall to his knees then I knelt down in front of him and started suckign his cock. He put his hands on the side of my head and started fucking my mouth.

After fucking my mouth for a while I stood up and turned around putting my hands on the floor of the van so he could fuck me from behind. He moved in behind me and rubbed the head of his cock up and down my slit and along the crack of my ass before slipping it into my pussy. He grabbed my hips and started pumping his cock deep and fast and I could feel his balls slapping my clit.

My pussy was soaked standing there having him fuck me along the side of the road with cars and trucks passing by from time to time. I kept pushing back meeting his thrust taking his cock deep inside me. He had a nice rhythm shoving his cock deep and grinding it there then pumping a few times and grinding it in me again. He would also force it in as far as he could then reach around and squeeze my tits or rub my clit.

After he fucked me like that for awhile he had me turn and sit in the van raised my legs and had me hold them spread eagle in the van door with my ass in the air. He bent down and started tongue fucking me and sucking my clit. His tongue felt wonderful sliding into my wet pussy and I raised my ass even more for him. He squeezed my ass as he forced his mouth down harder onto my pussy his tongue flickering inside me and licking at my inner walls. I was pinching and playing with my nipples as he brought me to a climax and I filled his mouth with my sweet cream. I could feel my cum running down over my rose bud and then his finger sliding into my ass.

"How bad do you want that A?"

"Give me that A and you can fuck my ass with that hard cock of yours and fill it with your cum."

With that he smiled at me and rubbed the head of his cock on my rose bud before sliding it in and spreading my ass. My legs were still up in the air and my ass pointed straight up and he was pounding straight down into my tight ass. I pinched my nipple eben harder as my other hand rubbed my clit. His cock kept going deeper with each thrust until his balls were slapping against me. He started grunting louder as he slammed into my ass harder and I knew he was going to cum. I squeezed my ass tight and could feel his hot cum squirting into me.

He held himself above me as his cock began shrinking inside my ass until it popped out of me. Then he sat in the van and laid on his back. I got up and knelt over his face as I fingered my clit until I climaxed again squirting my juices over him. I watched as he licked the juices from his face then I sat on his chest with my wet pussy and smiled at him.

"Now I held up my end of the deal all you need to do is give me that A."

"You really did want that A didn't you? Well don't worry you'll get your A." He smiled and started getting dressed.

I smiled back him then cleaned up a little bit and got dressed for the ride home.

*****

I hope you enjoyed the story and look forward to your comments. Keep watching for more stories and adventures.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Naughty at School Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 618 milliseconds