• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Sister's Needs Ch. 02

Sister's Needs Ch. 02

123

When Maggie Greene blinked her eyes open at first she thought she was back in the safety of the prison in the arms of her beloved husband. However when her eyes focused she realised that her surroundings were unfamiliar, that the hand touching her was softer than Glenn's and the body spooning hers belonged to another girl. A naked girl. There was a naked girl pressed against her equally naked body, that girl gently caressing her and kissing her neck, and... all of a sudden Maggie remembered everything that happened last night and she whimpered.

"Mornin'." Beth whispered, kissing her sister's cheek before murmuring dreamily, "Ya looks so beautiful when ya sleepin'."

Her head spinning Maggie stammered, "Beth, wha, what... what we did last night-"

"Was a long time comin'." Beth interrupted boldly.

"It was wrong." Maggie whimpered, "It was so wrong."

Her eyes narrowing Beth pushed Maggie onto her back, got on top of her and started grinding down on her prey, "Does this feel wrong?"

"Ohhhhhhh Gooooodddddd, it, mmmmmmm, it feels to good to be right." Maggie moaned, "Please Beth, I'm married, and your sister!"

"I don't see your husband around." Beth began coldly, before softening her tone, "I ain't tryin' to be mean, but even if Glenn is alive we'll probably never see him again. Or any of the others for that matter. It's just us now, and like I said I've got needs. Don't think I'm just gonna let ya back out now after ya promised to fulfil those needs."

"But Beth-" Maggie began.

"I, am the head of this family now. You, are my bitch!" Beth said boldly before kissing Maggie firmly on the lips.

Maggie briefly didn't kiss back and even weakly tried to push her sibling back, but Beth just wouldn't be denied, the younger girl's newly found confidence wonderfully intoxicating, as was the kiss itself. Soon Maggie found herself not only returning the kiss but wondering why exactly she had resisted giving into her little sister's sinful desires in the first place. Especially when Beth's wicked little hands moved to groping her boobs and then one of them moved to her needy centre and started to rub it.

Breaking the kiss with a grin Beth challenged, "Now try and tell me you don't want this!"

"I, aaaaaahhhhhhhhh oooooooooooh, I never said I didn't, ohhhhhhhhh, but-" Maggie tried to argue weakly, until Beth shoved a finger inside her.

"You're mine!" Beth growled forcefully as she began to finger fuck her big sister, "You are my bitch, my fuck toy, mine to use as I please!"

"Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeesssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm Beth!" Maggie moaned, already lost in the pleasure her baby sister was giving her, "I'm yours! All yours!"

Maggie was ashamed of herself for giving in so easily, but Beth's finger just felt so good inside her, the blonde rewarding her for her words by slipping the digit further into her welcoming hole as her palm pressed against her clit. Unable to take Beth staring her in the eye anymore Maggie closed her eyes, relaxed and surrendered totally to her baby sister, the brunette even pumping back against those fingers a little in an attempt to make her rush towards climax faster. With Beth rubbing her thumb against Maggie's clit as well it wasn't long before the older sibling was on the edge, but then without warning Beth removed her fingers at the last-second, causing Maggie to whimper pathetically.

"Wait right here." Beth ordered coldly, Maggie waiting a few seconds before opening her eyes just in time to see her little sister drag a chair over, set up next to her and then grab the brunette by her brown hair, "Come here, ya gonna learn respect."

Finding herself forced to bend over her kid sister's knee Maggie's eyes were wide in realisation over what was happening, "Beth, please don't do this. I'll be good, I swear."

"Ya should have thought of that before tryin' to deny me." Beth said, raising her hand and bring it down as hard as she could on her big sister's butt cheeks, causing Maggie to yelp loudly.

The strikes were repeated, over and over again, far worse than anything that either sister had received from their Daddy, although the pain wasn't the worst part. It wasn't even the shame of being spanked by her baby sister. It was the humiliation of being spanked by her younger sibling, and actually liking it which made Maggie blush red as Beth effortlessly beat her butt in a sign of her total dominance over her.

Beth had trouble concentrating on the spanking. Which was ironic because she had wanted to spank Maggie's glorious ass for pretty much her whole life, but the reality was filled with distractions. Just the way those soft round cheeks jiggled with every blow, slowly turning a tantalising pink then eventually a rosy red with the cutest little bruises, oh Beth was aching to get that strap-on back around her waist so she could bury every inch of that dildo back up her big sister's butt so she could watch those cheeks jiggle and become discoloured from her thighs smacking against them as she gave Maggie the butt fucking she deserved.

There were other things Beth wanted to do to Maggie's bottom, like shove her fingers or better yet her tongue up that tight little back hole, and she wanted to do the same to her elder sibling's pussy, and of course she wanted to shove Maggie's pretty face into her pussy, and maybe her ass as well, but if Beth was going to be in charge from now on she had to remain in control. So despite all the naughty things going on in her head Beth forced herself to spank Maggie until her hand felt like it was going to fall off. Then she spanked her some more.

Through it all Maggie begged for mercy, swore she would be good and do everything Beth said, and pleaded to be allowed to eat her sister's sweet little pussy. The last one was particularly difficult for Beth to resist as she remembered how good Maggie's mouth had felt against her cunt, and how wonderful her big sister's tongue had felt on and more importantly in her pussy, but again if she was going to be in charge she needed to stay strong and teach Maggie who was boss. And to both sisters' credit the younger ones she stayed strong while the older one gave up on trying to get out of the punishment she so richly deserved, although the latter was because Maggie became a sobbing mess, further making it difficult for Beth to continue.

Any guilt or concern for her big sister's well-being went out the window when Beth realised something. Maggie was wet. Maggie's pussy was wet against her thigh, proving that her older sibling was enjoying the spanking an indecent amount. God, they were both such perverts, and perfect for each other, Beth acknowledging that her own cunt was just as wet if not more from brutalising her big sister's butt. Ok, she preferred brutalising that well rounded ass with her new strap-on dildo, but this was fun too.

When she decided that Maggie's ass had taken enough punishment, which felt like hours, Beth slipped her hand down to her sister's soaking snatch and chuckled, "You slut, ya loving this!"

Blushing with horrified embarrassment Maggie whimpered, "I'm sorry, I... I couldn't help it."

"Shhhhhh, it's ok." Beth cooed, squeezing soft little moans out of Maggie as she rubbbed her sibling's pussy lips, "Ya can't help being a slut. It's who ya are. Ya a slut, who was put on the this earth to be MY slut!"

Maggie whimpered, partly from the pussy rubbing and partly because of what Beth had just said, then when she opened her mouth to reply her kid sister stuffed her index finger into her welcoming entrance, causing Maggie to cry out in pleasure, "Oooooooohhhhhhhhh Goooooooodddddddd yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, oh Beth, fuck me Beth, OH FUCK!"

Very quickly Beth added a second finger, Maggie's eyes going wide as she felt that finger sliding against the original finger and walls of her love passage, making her womanhood feel so wonderfully full. Then her baby sister skilfully began pumping her pussy while gently using her thumb to rub her clit, Maggie once again feeling herself raced towards orgasm in record time, the only difference was this time it was even more embarrassing because Beth didn't stop. No, her own sister effortlessly pushed her over the edge of an orgasm, Beth able to make Maggie cum hard and fast with just two fingers while Glen struggled to give her something half this good with twice or more time.

As she lay overwhelmed in the shame of that, and the fact that at least part of the reason she had gotten off so quickly was because she so thoroughly enjoyed getting bossed around and spanked by her baby sister, Maggie found herself being gently brought down from her high by Beth's skilled little fingers, the blonde even reaching down with her free hand to stroke the brunette's hair in a way Maggie felt she should find patronising. Instead she found it comforting, even leaning into the touch as Beth treated her like some kind of pet.

"You see how easily I can make you cum?" Beth bragged softly, "Mmmmmmm, and how hard? Ohhhhhhhhh, you were definitely made to be mine. Don't ya think?"

"Yeah, mmmmmmmm, you're right. I was made for ya." Maggie said softly, unsure if she truly believed it or whether she was just trying to tell Beth what she wanted to hear. Either way Maggie

liked her version better, so she spoke at the second it came to her mind, "Mmmmmmm, or maybe we were made for each other?"

"That's sweet... I like that." Beth murmured thoughtfully, before pulling her fingers out of Maggie and rubbing her quite harshly to wake up her big sis, "But I like the idea of you being made for me better. That way the emphasis is on you being for me, cause you're here to serve me and fulfil my needs. Speaking of which, since I was nice enough to make you cum, how about you return the favour? Mmmmmmmmm, cause I just loved cummin' in your sweet mouth last night, and nothin' says thanks for putting me in my place like a nice long cunt munchin'."

"Yes Beth, I'll do whatever you want." Maggie quickly promised as she found herself gently lowered to her knees and pushed in between Beth's legs.

Even though Beth was pushed Maggie found herself eager to obey her little sister, and just as eager for a taste of her sibling's sweet pussy. In fact she found her mouth-watering just at the mention of it, just like she had when she had been trying to get out of being spanked. And sure enough when she found herself firmly between Beth's legs Maggie didn't hesitate in sliding her tongue out and over the sweet treat in front of her, the older sister moaning softly as she tasted the younger sister's womanhood for the second time in 24 hours.

Maggie even found herself closing her eyes as she savoured the sweet taste which had made her mouth water so much, the flavour not disappointing as it set fire to her taste buds. Soon she was lapping away eagerly at her kid sister's cunt with quick but thorough licks, Maggie feeling a overwhelming sense of pride as her inexperienced tongue made Beth moan loudly and pushed deeper into her pussy, these encouraging signs making the married woman very proud of herself as in that moment she didn't care about her husband or the fact that she was breaking such a taboo. All she wanted to do was sexually please her little sister and fulfil all of her needs.

Beth knew that loud noise was likely to attract the attention of the Walkers, but she and Maggie had gone to great lengths to barricade the doors which would hopefully hold. And to be fair they had got away with it last night, and they had both been screaming pretty loudly, especially Maggie when Beth fucked her up the ass, that memory causing Beth to grin wickedly. For a moment she lingered on that precious memory, which would easily be one of her most treasured memories from now on, then Maggie's tongue flicked her clit causing Beth to let out an extra loud cry which was probably the reason there was a horribly familiar sounding groan seconds later.

Immediately Maggie tried to pull away but she didn't get far, Beth shoving her back in place and growling, "Keep goin'."

"But-" Maggie protested.

"There's just one, and the door will hold." Beth insisted, "Now don't ya dare stop again until you make me cum!"

For a second Maggie stared up at her, then the older Greene sister whimpered and went right back to licking Beth's pussy. Obviously Maggie wasn't completely broken yet, but that was fine because that just meant Beth would have plenty of excuses to spank her big sister. Not that she needed one. Maggie was her fuck toy now, a role it felt like her sister was born for. Beth would do whatever she wanted to Maggie, whenever she wanted. Still, an excuse would make the transition easier on Maggie, and as much as she was consumed with her sinful lust Beth didn't want a truly hurt her sibling. No, she just wanted to make sure herself and Maggie indulged in the only pleasure left to them. Ok, the main reason was that dominating her bossy big sister was an incredible turn on, but also that other thing.

Letting a Walker break down their door, or attracting others like him, was incredibly risky and maybe Beth should have stopped to deal with it. However Maggie's tongue just felt so good against her cunt, and besides this was a way to assert her newly acquired authority over the bossy brunette. After all, Beth was the head of their family now, and as the leader of their two women group she had to make it crystal clear who was in charge. And what better way to do that then to keep her sister's face buried in her cunt no matter what? Well, she would have to stop if the door gave way, but even then it would be hard because Maggie's tongue felt so, so good.

Beth had been raised religious, and while it seemed she had been condemned to hell for her impure thoughts it very much felt like she was in heaven now. She certainly couldn't believe anything was better than having her own sister eating her out, especially when Maggie's tongue took a break from gentle yet thorough licks to linger on her clit or entrance. Ok, popping Maggie's anal cherry might have been more emotionally mind blowing, and the orgasms she had received last night was more physically mind blowing, but there would be plenty of time for cumming and butt fucking later. For now Beth was just happy to lie back in her chair and moan with joy as she made her own sister lick her pussy.

She also pushed herself to the edge of the chair and spread her legs as wide as possible while pushing Maggie's face deeper into her cunt. Thankfully Maggie got the message and immediately wrapped her lips around Beth's pussy lips so she could gently suck the dominant sibling's juices directly out of her in between licks. Also the sensation of the sucking itself was quite something, and having Maggie's mouth around her downstairs lips made the licking so much more intense, Beth whimpering as her big sister effortlessly pushed her towards a orgasm like Maggie had been eating pussy for years.

Beth had half a mind to accuse Maggie of being a secret dyke. Only, she had seen how happy Maggie had been with Glenn, and Beth didn't want to say anything which could lead to Maggie thinking of her missing and probably dead husband. Partly because she didn't want to cause her pain, but mostly because she didn't want to distract Maggie from her all-important task of eating her cunt. As a matter of fact, Beth wanted to do exactly the opposite, especially as the need to cum slowly grew inside inside her until it became overwhelming.

"Lick me! Oh lick me, ohhhhhhhhh, lick my pussy. Mmmmmmmm, that's it Maggie, eat my pussy like a good girl." Beth moaned joyfully, "Ooooooooh lick me, suck me, fuck me, oooooohhhhhh Maggie! You're my pussy licker now Maggie! Mmmmmmmm, you're my bitch, and that means ya'll be eatin' my cunt a lot from now on. Like, all the time. Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, whenever I want that pretty little mouth of yours all I'm gonna have to do is say the word and ya'll drop to your knees or crawlin' between my legs and eat my pussy like the good little sister pleaser ya now are. Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, ya exist to give me pleasure, ohhhhhhhhhh, and that means there gonna be a lot of pussy eatin' in your future. Maybe I'll even return the favour, mmmmmmmm, in between fuckin' ya with my strap-on. Oooooooooh, ya like the sound of that? Tell me you like it!"

Maggie gasped as she was momentarily pulled away from Beth's pussy, although she quickly found her voice, "Yes, I like the sound of it. I like the sound of being your pussy pleaser, your cunt lapper, your twat lickin' dyke! I'll be anythin' ya want me to be, do anythin' ya want, just please fuck me. Fuck me and make me cum!"

"You wanna cum, huh?" Beth teased, and then when Maggie frantically nodded her head she shoved her sister's face back in her cunt and added, "Well ya gonna have to earn it! Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, you're going to have to earn the right to cum, again, by making me cum. Ya gonna have to earn the right to be fucked by your baby sister. Ooooooooooh, and ya gonna do that by makin' me cum. Ohhhhhhhhh fuck, make me cum! Make me cum, make me cum, make me cum, make me cum, ooooooohhhhhhhhh, shove your tongue inside me and make me cum! Ohhhhhhhhh, tongue fuck me and make me cum in your mouth! I wanna cum in my big sister's mouth! I wanna aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh shit, fuck, Gaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwdddddddd!"

Beth continued trying to say various things, but it mostly came out as swear words and incoherent jargon. She had been strictly taught not to cuss and she had tried to watch her mouth last night, at least at first, but swearing seemed appropriate when her big sister's tongue invaded her cunt and started thrusting in and out of her, Beth becoming more overwhelmed with every thrust until she got what she wanted. She came in her big sister's mouth, the sensation just as powerful as last night if not more so.

Just before she became completely lost in what she was feeling Beth questioned the wisdom of constantly reminding Maggie they were related. It seemed unwise given what they were doing, but Beth felt it added to the taboo nature of this unholy union to continuously point it out, and Maggie had to understand that Beth's wants and needs took priority over her own. It didn't matter how uncomfortable Maggie was being reminded of exactly who she was fucking. In fact Maggie should be proud of what she was doing, because fulfilling her sister's needs was Maggie Greene's purpose in life, Beth never more sure of that then right now as she felt herself pushed over the edge of a second and then a third orgasm which melted her mind for a few wonderful moments.

Maggie was just as lost in desperately trying to swallow every drop of Beth's cum. She succeeded the first time, but the more Beth came the more she started to grind against Maggie, meaning the older sister's face became covered in the younger sister's cum. Maggie's face had already been glistening with Beth's regular pussy cream, so hopefully like the majority of the cream Maggie could scoop it up later and eat it. Perhaps more importantly it was completing Beth marking her as her pussy pleaser, Maggie truly becoming a slave to her sister's needs.

In those wonderful moments Maggie felt like that was why she had been put on this earth, the brunette shoving her tongue back into the blonde and pumping Beth's pussy until she received another batch of her baby sister's cum onto her face and into her mouth, Maggie working tirelessly to fulfil her sister's needs. And because it was her sister's pleasure which really mattered Maggie forced herself to replace her tongue with her fingers after a few minutes, that way she could continue making Beth cum while giving her tired tongue a rest. Well, she still licked Beth's clit, but only gently while her main focus became fingering her kid sister.

At first Maggie just used one as Beth had been a virgin last night, and her cunt still felt super tight. It had felt tight around her tongue, but when she pushed her index finger in there Maggie almost wished she had a cock. Which made her momentarily sombre that Beth couldn't just find a nice boy to fulfil her needs like normal girls could do before the world went to hell. Then Maggie focused on her purpose in life, sexually pleasing her sibling, this time achieving that goal by first pumping her finger in and out of Beth's cunt and then quickly adding a second one into the mix, both Greene sisters crying out as the younger one clenched and came around the older one's fingers.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Sister's Needs Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds