• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Triggers Ch. 01

Triggers Ch. 01

This is my first submission, so any feedback would be greatly appreciated! - AnonStoryWriter

* * *

"Here she is, Doctor. You can still do it, right?"

"Of course I can still do it. Do you have the money?"

"Yes. I'm risking my life savings on this so it better work."

"Oh, it'll work. Now what exactly did you want again?"

"Well, first off, I don't want her to remember any of this or the last several hours. It was difficult to get her here, and if she remembers then this whole thing is ruined."

"Of course, memory rework is standard for this type of procedure."

"Ok. Then I want a trigger word that will let me program her. I also want a release trigger and for her to obey everything that was said between the triggers."

"Again, standard. She won't recognize the trigger words either. As in, she won't be aware that the words were said and will just continue on as if nothing had happened. She won't consciously remember anything said between the triggers either. She may notice if something is different, like if she is wearing different clothes or in a different place. It will be up to you to take care of that. What do you want the triggers to be?"

"Um. Let's have the programming trigger be 'Dolly Sammie and the release trigger be 'Normal Sammie'. And when she is triggered, I can program her any way I want, right?"

"Well, yes and no. The trigger will allow you to program her mind, giving her a different personality, other triggers, or make her do things. You cannot change anything about her physically other than she normally could. You can't enlarge her breasts or make her taller or anything like that."

"Perfect. Then that should be everything since I can take care of any other programming later. How long will this take?"

"These few changes will take a few hours to implant. Can you come back this evening to get her? We should be done by then."

"Yeah, no problem. She won't be missed until her husband gets home tonight anyway. I'll be back around 6."

"Perfect."

* * *

She rolled over and realized it was already 7! She knew she was tired after the long day yesterday, but hadn't planned on sleeping for the entire day. Dave would be getting home in a few hours from his conference, and, since he would be leaving again tomorrow for another conference, tonight was the only night that she would have with him for almost another week. It has to be perfect.

Her name is Samantha. She stood at a mere 5 feet with straight, shoulder-length, dirty-blonde hair. She had always been teased for her youthful appearance, due to her height and her modest B-cup breasts. Where she made up for this though was in her legs and ass. While her ass may not have been big, it was toned and still with just enough curve. Her legs were beautiful: a perfect tan along with the rest of her body, with just enough muscle to give her legs curves without being fat. Her big eyes only added to her youthful appearance by giving her that innocent look. Because she had always looked younger, she had to act older to make up for it.

Just a year out of her undergraduate degree, she was nearing her 6th month married to her high school sweetheart, Dave. He was the one that defended her while others had teased her. While he would tease her privately and ask her to do the schoolgirl fantasy every once in a while, he loved her and stood up for her. He was a year older than her and had hit the business scene a few years ago. His company has him on the fast track to success, but unfortunately that means travelling often for classes and conferences. She had somehow managed to steal him for a decent honeymoon to Hawaii, but these days it seemed like his company was trying to make up for it with him travelling almost every other week to some part of the country. She was going to make sure tonight was special. She was determined to.

As she sat up on the edge of the bed she became aware of something she hadn't noticed before: she had gone to sleep naked. She wasn't one to do that, so it caught her off guard. She laughed at herself, thankful that her brother-in-law, Toni, wasn't home. Toni was Dave's older brother. He had volunteered to help out the couple with giving them a place to live while they saved up money for their first house. He was 4 years older than Dave, which made him 5 years older than Samantha. She wasn't ever a big fan of Toni's, but he was doing them a big favor over these last several months and it would only be another 6 before they planned on moving out. Luckily he wasn't going to be here tonight. He knew it would be an important night for the happy couple, so he planned on staying the night at a friend's to give them some space.

She got up and showered quickly. After getting out of the shower she went back to her room to get dressed. She took off her towel and wrapped her it around her hair. After standing up straight again, she stopped dead in her tracks as she saw Toni standing in her doorway. She instinctively reached up to grab the towel from her head, but before she got there he spoke up.

"Dolly Sammie"

She froze and simply stared at him. He laughed at how well it was working. She was just standing there, naked as the day she was born with a towel wrapped around her hair. It was a beautiful sight to behold. He had long dreamt of seeing her naked like this and now he could. It was time to test the programming part of her procedure.

"Sammie, you will never lie to me. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Good. From now on, when we are alone, you will call me master. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, master."

He laughed at himself as it was working just as he wanted it to. She was doing just as he was telling her to. Now to test the effectiveness of suggestions after he released her from her triggered state.

"From now on, you will not wear any underwear. No bras, panties, thongs, or any other form of underwear. Do you understand?"

"Yes, master."

"You will also not consciously notice my presence as you continue getting dressed. You will not see me, or hear me, or feel me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, master."

"You will not realize that you are not wearing underwear until somebody points it out to you. You will then realize how comfortable it has been and believe that it is your idea to never wear underwear again. Do you understand?"

"Yes, master."

"You will not remember me being here or seeing me in the doorway. You will continue getting ready as if I hadn't interrupted you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, master."

"Normal Sammie."

After wrapping her hair she continued getting dressed. She decided on a nice red cocktail dress that was just short enough to tease Dave all night until she got him to the bedroom. She giggled as she knew he would be grabbing her ass all night in this dress, but she loved it when he did so it wouldn't bother her in the least. Before putting the dress on she sat down to put on her makeup and do her hair as she knew he loved it.

Meanwhile, Toni just sat down on a chair in the corner watching her get ready. He watched as she picked out a small black dress, as she giggled to herself thinking who knows what, and as she sat down in front of her mirror to do her makeup. The entire time she remained naked, not even noticing that she "forgot" to pick out a cute set of underwear for the occasion. Deciding to test the feeling part of her programming, he got up and walked over to her. He reached out his hand and cupped one of her breasts. She didn't move at all so he decided to give it a little squeeze. She didn't react at all so he gave it one last squeeze before going back to sit down in the chair. She finished her makeup and put the dress on. Satisfied with the results of the programming, Toni spoke up again.

"Dolly Sammie"

Samantha froze again, standing next to her full length mirror looking at herself.

"You will not remember anything about me being here or anything that was said before this. You will continue on with your night as normal. You will not notice me leaving tonight and will not hear any noises that I cause as I leave the house. Do you understand?"

"Yes, master."

"Normal Sammie."

He followed her out into the living room and watch as she hurried off to the kitchen to start cooking for Dave. He smiled at himself one more time as he walked out the door. He was going to have a great time with this; he just had to wait for Dave to leave again.

* * *

"Honey, I'm home!"

Dave loved using the classic phrase when he got home from travelling. He was delighted to see Samantha in that short black dress that he loved. She looked like she was putting the finishing touches on dinner so he put his bags down by the door and walked into the kitchen to see her. He gave her a hug and a playful smack on her ass.

After dinner they sat on the couch cuddling and drinking wine. It was then that Dave started running his hands over his wife's body. She was giggling and enjoying the attention and starting to get turned on by it. It was when he ran his hand up Samantha's leg that he made his startling discovery.

"Samantha, you sexy thing, are you going commando for me?"

She was caught off guard by the question. She hadn't even realized that she forgot to put on that sexy black thong that she had bought just for tonight. A quick wiggle of her body confirmed her suspicions: she had also apparently forgotten to put on the matching bra. Oh, well, she had been more comfortable this evening than she remembered being in a long time. Maybe this commando thing deserved to another day for "testing purposes". At least she only had to take off one piece of clothing tonight.

"You know it, baby! It's a surprise for you. Now unwrap your present!"

They didn't even make it to the bedroom that night. Between the blowjob on the couch, getting eaten out on the coffee table, and two long fucking sessions on the floor and the dining room table, they went to bed exhausted that night.

It wasn't until they both woke up the next afternoon that they realized that they spent the night on the kitchen floor without as much as a pillow or a blanket. Luckily Toni had not made it home yet. Unfortunately, they had 2 hours to get him to the airport before he would miss his flight. They jumped up and got him ready as fast as they could. She barely dropped him off in time for him to sprint through security to get to the plane. She barely got to kiss him goodbye at the curb. She got back into the car to drive back home feeling sad that she wouldn't get to see him again for another 5 days.

She got his text saying he made it onto the plane in time and smiled. At least that had worked out. Plus the sex last night had been absolutely amazing. She couldn't remember the last time she had 5 orgasms in one night. She'd almost passed out from the pleasure. She was still reveling in the memories of last night when she walked through the door. She had barely closed the door and turned around before:

"Dolly Sammie"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Triggers Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds