• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Girlfriend Finally Cuckolds Pt. 05

Girlfriend Finally Cuckolds Pt. 05

It had been almost a week since Steve had left for his business trip and Val had insisted on obeying his orders and not fucking me. Instead she would tease me about what an amazing fuck Steve had been and make me admit I had loved seeing her bent over and fucked hard by him. She would make me go down on her until she came. I was sure she was thinking about Steve while I did so. Finally she would give me a handjob while she taunted me about Steve's bigger cock, how she couldn't help herself when she saw it. Last night she hadn't even bothered with the handjob, she just stroked herself while I watched and jacked off while she told me how she couldn't wait for Steve to get back and fuck her. As excited as I was about Val living out my fantasy with me, I so wanted to fuck my girlfriend again. I was anxious for Steve to get back so things could go back to some kind of normalcy.

The night before we were supposed to see Steve again, Val and I were at my apartment watching a movie. I snuggled in with her on the couch and tried to ignore my cock's reaction since I knew I couldn't fuck her. Near the end of the movie Val's phone buzzed. It was Steve who had landed back in the city. He wanted to come over.

Steve had never been to my apartment, which was far inferior to his loft. I was hesitant but Val was excited and said she really wanted to see him, so I agreed.

Val ran into the shower to get ready and I cleaned up a little. When Val came out I felt anxious. Even though I knew she would fuck Steve, she looked like she was dressed for a honeymoon, wearing a white transparent negligee over a small white bikini top and the tiniest white thong. I was hard just looking at her.

Steve had clearly had a few drinks before he arrived. Val greeted him at the door and he kissed her hard and grabbed her ass lewdly. I rushed over to shut the door, afraid a neighbor might see my girl almost naked with another man. Steve handed me a nice bottle of scotch and told me to pour him and Val each a glass on ice. He then offhandedly said I should also get some lube. I could hear Val giggling as I went to the kitchen to pour the drinks, and as I passed to get to the bathroom I saw Val was sitting in his lap and making out with him. When I came back Val was already unzipping his pants and pulling his cock out. Neither of them looked at me as I put out the drinks for them.

Steve's hard cock stayed out while Val cuddled into his lap and they enjoyed their drinks while he told us about his trip. He mentioned he was a few friends over on the weekend to watch the game and said he wanted Val to be there. He told me I was also invited but also said I would have to clean up after everyone had left.

Finally he told Val to strip for him. I watched as she stood up, and without any hesitation did as he told her to. He told her to bend over the table and I watched as she showed him everything spreading her ass cheeks. I felt a familiar sense of humiliation watching my girlfriend do this for him as he sat back and smirked as he complimented her asshole.

He told me to lick her ass. I hesitated, but we all knew I would do it. This is something I have done with Val anyway, but my face burned to do it in front of another man. When he told me to put the lube in her ass, I looked to see if Val was going to object, but she was clearly into the whole scene. I lubed up her ass a lot and finally he told me to step aside. He told me I could jack off if I wanted and I watched as he first tease Val by fingering her as she bucked, then finally watched him slide his cock slowly into Val's asshole. Val was very loud and I worried that a neighbor might hear and somehow find out that Val was seeing another guy in my apartment.

Val gave herself to him easily, even though she had never let me fuck her ass. I watched Steve's cock push in and out of her, stroking to the same rhythm until I came. Steve finally pulled out of Val then made her turn around and shot all over her face..

He left soon after he was done. Before he did he went into his bag and took out a nice nice bracelet for val. He gave me a big box of condoms he told me to keep them at the apartment for him.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Girlfriend Finally Cuckolds Pt. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 753 milliseconds