• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Rite of Passage

Rite of Passage

1234567

Chapter 01

"Jimmy! Stop!" Julie Smith,18, giggled as she playfully pushed on her twin brother's chest.

He had her pinned against her old Volkswagen Microbus with her short skirt around her waist and his hands cupping her bare ass.

"Come on, Sis! Just a little kiss!"

"You want more than a kiss, Mister!"

She ducked under his arms and tried to slip past him to the kitchen door. Her twin brother, Jimmy, grabbed her around the waist and pulled her to him, cupped her breasts, and ground his hard cock into her slim behind.

"No, I don't," he lied, "you leave for college in the morning! I just want one last kiss!"

Julie turned in his arms and wrapped her arms around his neck. She moistened her lips while looking up at him doe-eyed.

"So, you're not going to fuck me before I go?"

Jimmy grasped the hem of her halter top and pulled it up over her breasts. They popped out, small, pert, her pink pebble size nipples erect. He leaned down and took one in his mouth. Julie moaned as she pressed his head to her bosom.

Jimmy lightly nibbled on her sensitive nubs, causing her to squeal and push him away. Playfully she smacked him in the chest.

"Stop! You know what that does to me!"

He wiped the saliva from his mouth with the palm of his hand.

"We can't fuck tonight. Caitlin is sleeping over so you guys can get an early start in the morning."

Julie sighed. "Yes! Her mother called our mother, and they agreed she should spend the night here!"

Jimmy took her small 34B breasts in one hand and stroked them gently.

"So, no sex tonight! That is unless you can convince Caitlin to do a threesome."

Julie and Jimmy were Irish twins. They were born in the same year but ten months apart. Julie was the oldest. Because of the school admission policy, Jimmy was one grade year behind her.

The negligible age difference did nothing to cool their ardor for each other. In the past year, the siblings took each other's virginity and began exploring the mysteries of incestuous sex. The Internet and the Kama Sutra were their teachers.

Julie wrapped her arms around her brother's waist and lay her head on his chest.

"I've been working on her, but she is scared. It took weeks for her to let me suck on her humongous jugs. So, no sex, and I'll miss it! It'll be Thanksgiving before we see each other again."

"Jimmy! Julie! Have you finished loading the van yet?"

Jennifer 'Jenny' Smith pushed open the door connecting the kitchen and the garage. She craned her neck, trying to peer over the top and around the sides of the old Volkswagen bus. She wore tight jean shorts and an equally tight t-shirt.

Julie quickly stepped away from Jimmy, pulling her halter top and skirt down. She perfunctorily patted her hair in place and stepped around the van.

"Yes, Momma! Just about! I can't finish until Caitlin gets here with her stuff."

"She and her mother are on the way! Jimmy! Are you back there?"

Jimmy tried to rearrange his hard cock, so it would not be so obvious. He stepped around the van behind his sister, devilishly squeezing her ass.

"Yes, momma!"

Julie kept a straight face as she slapped at her brother's hand from her behind. The previous six months were a time of scorching, risky trysts, enhanced by the heart-stopping fear of being caught. Though she was yet unfamiliar with the term, she and her brother were exhibitionists.

"When you finish helping Julie, I could use a hand getting some old boxes out of the attic."

"Okay! I'll be a minute!"

Jimmy almost drooled as he watched his mother reenter the kitchen. First, there was the pronounced cameltoe of her skintight shorts and her perpetually hard nipples. Then the soft roll of her big ass as she walked back into the kitchen.

Julie punched her brother hard on the shoulder.

"OUCH! Why did you do that?"

"Because you're ogling our mother again! "

"Why does she dress like that lately? I mean, it's like she wants to put it all on display!"

Julie placed her fists on her slim hips and shook her head.

Men would never understand, she thought.

"That's for you, Dum Dum!"

"Me? Why the heck would mom dress like that for me?"

"You men are SO slow sometimes! Mom turns 40 next month. She's at that age where she starts to question her attractiveness."

"Question her attractiveness? She has always been sexy. The way she dresses now borders on the slutty! Kind of like you!"

Jimmy raised his hands in mock defense, anticipating a punch from Julie. It did not come.

"I dress like that to tease you! So does Momma! Look, dad is near 50. You and I have noticed the silence from their bedroom lately. They are having little or no sex. She dresses like that to get a reaction from dad., to reaffirm her sexuality!"

"Like me, she has noticed you eyeing her. Now she fantasizes about fucking you!"

"Mom wants to fuck me?" Jimmy's cock jumped.

"I don't think she wants to fuck you! It's a fantasy brought on by her fear of losing her sexual lure to men."

Julie stopped talking and got a faraway look in her eye. A broad smile split her face.

"What?"

Jimmy watched his sister's expression with some apprehension. That look usually meant she had thought of or planned a devilish action like when she had him do her doggie in the men's room between classes at school.

"I think she would! I think Momma would fuck you! Oh my god!"

Like any 18-year-old boy, Jimmy had sexual fantasies about his mother. He had gone the usual route. He tried to catch her undressed, stole her soiled panties for masturbation, and the other things a boy in puberty with an oedipal fixation do. Hormones rushed through him like a river at flood stage. Most of those fantasies faded when he and Julie began having sex.

"You're crazy, Sis!"

"No! No, I'm not! Listen, she used to wear mid-calf cotton nightgowns and robes. Now it's sheer peignoir sets. Instead of those god awful baggy ratty sweatpants and sweatshirts, she wears skintight shorts, t-shirts, and halter tops."

Jimmy shrugged. "I noticed! How could I not notice? But that's for dad!"

Julie punched his arm. "I've seen you ogling her! I have also seen dad not notice her. She knows you fancy her. She dresses to keep your interest and, hopefully, arouse dad's interest also!"

"OUCH! Stop punching me!"

"I punched you because when momma is flouncing her big ass and tits, you ignore me!"

"I do not!"

"You do too! I'm surprised you don't trip over your tongue! If for some outrageous reason, you do fuck Momma, you call me! I want all of the details!"

Chapter 02

Jimmy stood on the ladder, peering into the dim, dusky attic.

"Momma, I can't see any boxes. Just a bunch of old trunks!"

Jenny was in a trance as she looked up at her son's ass in his skintight jeans. He reminded her of her husband Kevin's ass when they first met 20 years ago, before beer and his sedentary career as a CPA caused his belly and ass to spread. That would not be so bad if their sex life did not shrink as his belly and ass grew. Their weekly tryst was mostly Slam, Bam, Thank you, Ma'am! Sometimes she expected him to pay her, like a street trollop!

"Scoot over! I'll come up and show you where they are."

"That's okay, Momma! I can come down. These steps are tight!"

Jenny stepped on the first step and tapped Jimmy on his firm, muscular thigh.

"Just scoot over!"

Jenny climbed the narrow hideaway stairs. They were belly to belly, chest to chest when she reached the attic opening. Jimmy's proximity and his male aroma made her light-headed. She grabbed the rail for support.

Jimmy's cock hardened, and his breath quickened, reacting to his mother's body pressed against him.

"Uh...momma! Maybe I should go down."

Jenny's head spun with her need.

What would he do if I grabbed his cock? Would he rip my shorts off and fuck me right here on these stairs?

She shivered at the thought of being taken... of being made to do unspeakable things with her son. She swayed forward, her body pressing into her son's.

The doorbell rang, breaking the moment. Julie opened the door, her squeals of delight announced the arrival of Caitlin and her mother.

Jenny sighed, not sure if it was a sigh of relief or frustration. She swallowed hard when she saw her son's thick pole bulging in his jeans. Jenny started back down the stairs, resisting the urge to kiss his crotch when her head passed her son's cock.

I've got to get myself under control. Having the hots for your teenage son is not a good thing!

Flushed, she hurried to the door.

"Karen! Caitlin! How are you?"

She swore that everyone could hear the squishy wetness of her pussy.

"Jenny! It's good seeing you! Thank you so much for letting Caitlin spend the night. It's date night for Tom and me. We don't want to miss it!"

Karen turned to see Jimmy walking in, her eyes flicking down to the bulge in his jeans.

That boy has grown into a hunk!

"Jimmy, get Caitlin's things out of their car and put them in the van."

"Okay, Momma! Hi Caitlin! Hi Mrs. Beavaneax!"

"Jimmy! It has been a while! My how you've grown!"

Her eyes flicked over his lightly muscled body. Her eyes widened at the size of the bulge in his jeans.

"Hi, Jimmy!" Caitlin spoke shyly, her eyes downcast. The heat rose in her face. She looked down, too shy to look directly at him.

"Caitlin! Help Jimmy get your stuff while Jenny and I catch up!"

Boxes and suitcases filled the trunk and backseat of the big sedan. Caitlin, Julie, and Jimmy made several trips. When they finished, the sedan was empty, and the Microbus full.

Jimmy leaned against the van, drenched in sweat, as were Julie and Caitlin. Caitlin's moist bandeau clung to her sizeable breast. Her brown legs gleamed.

"I need a shower!" He offered.

"We all do! Ladies first! Come on, Caitlin! Let's say goodbye to your mom, then take a shower."

Chapter 03

Jenny sipped a glass of wine while waiting for the pizza she ordered. She frowned as a loud thump punctuated the horseplay going on upstairs.

The closeness of her children concerned her. They behaved more like boyfriend and girlfriend than sister and brother. She proactively put Julie on birth control, rationalizing it was because she was going away to college. Jenny recalled being 18 and away from home the first time. She and her sister Anna were the sluts of the campus.

She and Anna were close, like Jimmy and Julie. She took a sip of her wine and smiled. There was little chance of either she or Anna getting pregnant when they were the kids' age. They were into sex with each other. They added boys to their sex play in college, having numerous threesomes and moresomes. Her pussy moistened as she recalled her and Anna's antics.

She straightened her clothes as she stood to answer the doorbell. The crotch of her shorts had pulled into her vagina, creating quite a cameltoe. As usual, the rigid nipples of her braless tits tried to cut a hole in her tight t-shirt.

She swayed and grabbed the kitchen table for balance.

How much wine have I had?

The half-empty Chablis bottle provided a testament. She walked carefully to the front door and opened it

She smiled as the fresh-faced pizza delivery boy ogled her pronounced cameltoe and tented t-shirt.

"Put it over there on the kitchen table while I get my purse!"

Jenny exaggerated the swaying of her hips as the boy followed her into the kitchen. It was a cheap thrill, but it was the only excitement she got since her husband's sex drive went south.

She intentionally knocked her purse to the floor, grinning as she bent at the waist to pick it up. She knew the young boy was getting a good look at her ass and cameltoe. She stood slowly. The bulge in his jeans was significant but not as big as her son's.

"Keep the change!"

Jenny walked inside the theoretical personal space that surrounds each person and handed him the money. He took a step back and bumped into the door. She was so close she could feel his hot breath on her face and smell his arousal. The sweat beaded on his face. His pants bulged deliciously.

She watched him walk wide-leg back to his old car.

He'll probably jack off before he gets back to the pizza parlor. I wonder how his cum would taste?

"Pizza is here," she hollered up the stairs, "come get it while it's hot!"

In Julie's bedroom, Caitlin had Julie pinned to her bed.

"Coming, momma!"

"Okay! Okay! I give! Let me up!"

Caitlin kept tickling her. Julie's pajama top had ridden up, exposing her small tits. Her nipples were rigid with excitement.

Caitlin's babydoll pajama top hung loosely, allowing her large breasts to swing freely. The panty slid down, revealing her perspiring brown behind.

"Promise you won't tickle me anymore!"

Jimmy had just stepped from the shower. He stood in Julie's bedroom door with a towel wrapped around his waist. He eyed Caitlin's swinging tits and bubble butt appreciatively.

"Hey, you guys! Pizza's here!"

Caitlin's eyes widened when she looked over her shoulder at the partially clothed Jimmy. She had a crush on him forever. He never paid any attention to her. Until now! She looked down and realized her breasts were visible, and her pajama panties had ridden down, exposing most of her ass.

The heat rose in her face. She swung her leg over Julie and straightened her clothes. She smiled shyly at his knowing smirk.

"Hey! The pizza's getting cold!" Jenny called from downstairs.

"Coming, momma, coming!"

Julie playfully smacked Caitlin's behind, eliciting a howl of outrage. She sprinted past her before she could retaliate. As she ran past Jimmy, she snatched his towel off.

Caitlin's eyes bucked. She saw a naked man twice before. Once when she accidentally walked in on her brother in the bathroom. The other time was when she lost her virginity to her boyfriend. The first was instructive; the second was painful but interesting.

She noticed that Julie was not as shocked as she was. It suggested that she saw her brother naked often enough for it to be arousing but not embarrassing. Caitlin squealed, covered her face and ran after Julie.

Jimmy covered his privates with his hands.

"Julie! I'll get you for this!"

He retreated quickly to his bedroom and closed the connecting door between his bedroom and the bathroom he and his sister shared.

Chapter 04

Jenny sipped her wine as she and the kids ate the pizza. She was higher than usual. Her sexual frustration, coupled with her daughter going away to college, had her feeling sad. She looked from Julie to Jimmy. He was the last 'egg in the nest.' When he left next year, it would just be her and her lump of a husband.

"So, Caitlin! Where do your parents go for date night?"

The heat rose in her face as Caitlin thought about how to answer. She and her brother Jamaal discover what they did by accident. They found explicit pictures on a thumb drive. They were of their mother and father and another couple partner swapping. They swore to each other they would never tell. She suspected her brother copied the thumb drive and saved the pictures.

"Oh, dinner, dancing, and stuff like that!"

Jenny reached for her glass, bumped it, and nearly knocked it over.

"Shit! I guess I have had enough for tonight. Don't you kids stay up too late. You need to get an early start in the morning."

Jenny leaned over and kissed her daughter on the cheek.

"My baby is all grown up and is going away to college!"

She patted Caitlin on the back. "I'll see you guys in the morning!"

She leaned over to kiss Jimmy on the cheek. He turned to say something to Caitlin. He and his mother's lips touched.

Jimmy was startled to be kissing his mother on the mouth. He was even more surprised when her tongue brushed his lips.

"G'night, mom!"

He was breathless; her lips were soft and moist. For a crazy moment, he imagined her soft, moist lips wrapped around his cock.

Jenny and Jimmy pulled back from their unintentionally intimate kiss. Jenny was processing what just happened. The three glasses of wine had her befuddled. She had accidentally kissed her son on the lips. Her tongue, as though on automatic pilot, touched his lips.

It was an accident, she thought. Why am I so wet?

Julie and Caitlin giggled, having witnessed the kiss.

"You like kissing, mom?" Julie giggled, her hand covering her mouth.

"I didn't kiss her! She kissed me!"

Jimmy was embarrassed and aroused. The unintentional kiss fed into his fantasies about his mother. He had never told Julie, but sometimes when they made love, he imagined it was his mother squealing as he drove his cock in her. It was her legs wrapped around his back! When Julie sneaked into his room to wake him up with a blowjob in the mornings, he usually was dreaming about his mother sucking his cock.

Caitlin stood and stretched. "I'm sleepy! If you guys don't mind, I'm going to bed!"

The top of her nightie rose, exposing her flat brown belly. Jimmy saw the dark shadow of her pubes through the translucent white panties.

Julie felt strange. First, Jimmy and their mother kissed. Now he was staring at Caitlin's crotch. She and Jimmy had been making love for nearly six months. Crazy as it was, she thought of him as her boyfriend.

They had talked about what would happen when she left for school. They agreed they would have other lovers. As much as they loved each other, they knew that they would have to move on at some point. She reckoned they would always make love even when they had significant others and eventually spouses. Seeing him kiss their mother and stare at her girlfriend's crotch made those musings more real.

"I'm going to bed too, Caitlin!"

Julie stood, leaned over and kissed her brother on the lips, holding the kiss, forcing her tongue in his mouth. Caught up in his reverie about their mother and aroused by ogling Caitlin, Jimmy lost himself in the kiss. Briefly, their tongues dueled.

Simultaneously they remembered Caitlin was watching them. They broke the kiss, giggling nervously. Their eyes flicked to the astonished Caitlin.

"Me too," Jimmy mumbled, his eyes downcast," it's been a long day!"

Chapter 05

Jimmy was having trouble going to sleep. Erotic dreams of kissing his mother on the lips and her tonguing him flooded his dreams. Images of Caitlin's nightie pulling tight over her full breasts and the triangle of dark hair covering her sex added to his restlessness.

He had a confused dream when he finally went to sleep. In it, Julie was sucking his cock. However, Julie's face morphed into their mother, sucking his cock with her warm hands, cupping his balls. Her tongue caressed his cock as her lips slipped wetly up and down his length. It was a vivid dream. So vivid that he realized he was going to cum. He struggled awake.

In his dazed semi wakefulness, he heard soft, sucking sounds. He raised his body on his elbows.

"Julie! What the hell are you doing?" he whispered hoarsely. Caitlin was just the other side of the bathroom.

His sister smiled around his cock and continued stroking his cock with one hand.

"Sucking your cock! And you're close to cumming!"

"You're crazy! Caitlin might wake up and catch us!"

"Or she might want to share this monster with me! How do you think it would feel to have both of us blowing you?"

She went back to vigorously bobbing on his pulsing tool. His delicious pre-cum filled her mouth.

"Fuck! Fuck!"

Jimmy's hips pumped, driving his cock into his sister's mouth. He felt the string pulled, which started deep in his balls and extended up his length. He gurgled deep in his throat as he pumped his load into his eager sister's mouth.

"OH MY GOD! You're incredible!" He moaned as the room swirled around him.

Julie repeatedly gulped, swallowing every drop of Jimmy's cum. When he collapsed on the bed spent, she took his cock from her mouth and kissed the still leaking slit. She devilishly grinned when the now overly sensitive cockhead twitched, and Jimmy groaned and tried to pull away.

1234567
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Rite of Passage

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds