• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Confessions of a Porn Star Ch. 02

Confessions of a Porn Star Ch. 02

12

Please vote. Please give me the support or your vote. Please vote.

*

Part Two: From prom star to porn star

In the way she wasn't born a slut, a whore, or thought to be addicted to sex, Liz wasn't always a porn star. Yet, early on, from the first time she had sex, being that she not only enjoyed having sex but also was good at giving and receiving sex, she was, indeed, seemingly addicted to sex. For someone so young, so innocent, she was mature beyond her years. Right from the first time she had sex as a virgin, she had no mysteries, expectations, and preconceived notions about sex.

Sex, sex, and more sex, it wasn't about love. Sex, sex, and more sex, it wasn't about having a baby. Sex, sex, and more sex, it wasn't about having a serious relationship. It was just sex. She didn't put the pressure and the guilt on her lover that most women her age did. Other than having him fulfill her sexual needs, she didn't need him for anything else. Seemingly done with men until she needed a cock for sex, there were plenty of women who satisfied her sexual needs.

If there was any clue to what she'd do later in life or what she did in another life in the past, it was her lustfulness. As if she lived before as the Queen of the Nile with male and female slaves taking care of her every sexual need and whimsy, she always believed that this wasn't her first life or her last. Always horny, Liz masturbated as much as any man while thinking of not only having sex with naked men but also fantasizing of having sex with naked women too.

Surprisingly enough, a virgin when she attended her prom at 18-years-old back in 1971, she didn't discover sex, her passion, and her career as a porn star until she had sex in the backseat of a brand new, white, Plymouth Fury with a black vinyl roof and black vinyl seats. With all of her friends already having sex during their days in high school, in comparison, Liz was bit of a late bloomer. Yet, once she had sex, a quick study, she caught up and sexually surpassed all of her friends.

Back then, a time of innocence, with Vietnam still languishing on, Tom Jones assured her that she wasn't a slut or a whore by crooning, 'She's a Lady,' over the car radio as her prom date desperately groped her big breasts through her pale blue, prom dress while kissing her.

"John. Wait. Stop! Don't. Geez. Oh, my God," said Liz fighting off John's seemingly eight hands and forty fingers. "Let go of me. You're hurting me. You're going to rip my dress."

Not taking no for an answer, John continued his sexual assault of her.

"You have such big tits, Liz. My first time feeling tits and fingering nipples, I've never felt a woman's breasts before," he said looking at her as if she was his kidnapped hostage. And for a while, stuck in the backseat of his car with him while parked by the side of the road, she was his hostage.

John reached out his horny hands to feel Liz's breasts through her prom dress while trying to stick his hand inside of her top. Feeling her naked breasts, he tried to finger her nipples. Only, with her breasts so big, the top of her dress was too tight for him to get his hand in there too.

"Jesus. Stop! Stop sticking your hand down my dress and don't you dare stick your hand up my dress. I mean it or I'll smack you one," she said sitting up in her seat, fluffing down her dress, and pulling up the top of her dress to cover the tops of her big breasts and her long, sexy line of cleavage.

Inherently knowing what needed her immediate attention, she put a practiced hand to fix her hair to assure that every strand was in place. Then, she opened her purse, pulled out her compact mirror and lipstick to paint a thick, wide coat of red across her full lips. As if he wasn't even there, as if he had disappeared in thin air, she ignored him while he watched her paint her lips.

If he was thinking anything, no doubt John was thinking lipstick on his dipstick but with him never having a hand job, never mind a blowjob, someone who looked like Liz, so beautiful and so stacked, she'd never have sex with him. Assuring herself of what she was going to do next by taking sexual matters in her own hand, she looked at herself in her mirror. Her date was so horny and lucky for him, she was feeling frisky too.

Not a prude, a tease, or out to ruin her 19-year-old date's fun, but her first time with a man, Liz didn't want her first time having sex to be ruined by her date being so awkwardly frantic, sexually clumsy, and romantically uninspired. Something that most woman can't do, won't do, or are unable to do by exerting their forceful will upon a man, especially at that young, sexually inexperienced, virginal age, as if she already has had sex, Liz decided to take control of the sexual situation. Inspired by Santana singing, "Black Magic Woman," on the car radio, indeed, she was going to show John some magic tonight.

While her date, a pimple faced boy of a man, who was about to get lucky, was desperately trying to stuff his hand down the top of her dress to feel her big, shapely, and firm C cup breasts, Liz had other, more sexually satisfying plans. As if asking a dog if he wanted a cookie, she decided to do a simple thing to get his attention and to quell all of the lunacy of wrestling with him. Immediately, he stopped his inept and horny foolishness when she put her hand in his lap and felt his emerging, throbbing, and pulsating erection through his pants. As if opening a window in space and time, giving each a first time memory they'll never forget, slowly and methodically, she unzipped his pants.

"Zippppp!"

As if the sound of his zipper going down was on loudspeaker, the distinctive sound of John's zipper slowly and purposely going down, down, down, immediately made him stop groping her. Obviously something that's never happened to him before, just as she's never done this before, she was the first woman to pull down his zipper for the purposes of sex.

Sex. Sex, sex, sex. They were about to have sex. The first time for the both of them. With no parents and/or teachers telling them what to do and what not to do, they were about to have sex.

Only, instead of the consensual sex being John's horny, willy-nilly decision, Liz wanted her first time to be her sexually, purposeful decision. Tired of men controlling what she does, when she does it, and even what she thinks, this was her body and no one was going to pressure her into doing anything that she didn't want to do or was yet ready to do. For sure, she would have preferred her first time being someplace more romantic, of course, a hotel room or a blanket laid out on the beach instead of the backseat of a dark, cramped car. Only, with her far more sexually horny than lovingly romantic, as far as she was concerned, spur of the moment spontaneity was always better than something that was preplanned well in advance.

Even though she was a virgin, if only for the sake of telling her friends that she's no longer a virgin, she'd rather have a quickie in the backseat of a car than to have planned sex that was fraught with high expectations and disappointment. With her thinking more of having an orgasm than in falling in love with not so much of a Prince Charming, she was more realistic in her sexual and emotional wants, needs, and desires than were her friends. With her controlling the sexual intimacy, she'd have no one to blame but herself if her first time having sex didn't go as expected. It would have been much worse if she had planned this first time instead of allowing it to naturally happen as it should. Satisfied with taking whatever was given her, she'd rather have sex now than later when alone in her room with her fingers buried inside of her pussy while pinching her nipples.

Now that she was here with someone, oddly enough who could have been anyone as long as he had a dick, she was ready. Sex, sex, sex, it was time she found out what the big deal was about sex. Sex, sex, sex, it was time that she was no longer an immature virgin. It was time she left her little girl ideals and morals behind and blossomed into a woman. It was time that she made the most of this horrible date with someone that she really didn't even like.

Yet, with all of the expense, she felt obligated to put out and give him something back in return. Just as she wanted a special night, she knew that he wanted a special night too. He did ask her to his prom and, with no one else asking her, she accepted his invitation. With her one of the last virgins left in her high school, most of the hot men knew they'd have a much better sexual time with a hot, blonde cheerleader, a plain looking clarinet player, or a wide open legged cello player from the band than they'd have with her.

* * * * *

The prom was the talk of the high school.

"Who are you taking to the prom?"

"Chrissie the head cheerleader," said Mike to his friend with pride and with high fives all around.

"What about you? Who are you taking?"

"Gwendolyn," said Bob.

"Gwendolyn?" Mike made a face. "Who's she?"

"She plays clarinet in the band," said Bob with a big assed smile.

"You lucky dog," said Bob. "She'll be playing your flute tonight."

"What about you Brad? Who are you taking?"

"I'm taking Rebecca," said Brad with a smile and a nod.

"Rebecca? Doesn't she play the cello in the band?"

"Oh, yeah," said Brad laughing and making his two friends laugh. "I plan on giving her my entire symphony orchestra when she spreads her legs."

"What about you John? Who are you taking to the prom?"

"Oh, um, I'm taking Liz," said John with seriousness.

"Liz?"

Mike looked to Bob before looking to Brad before laughing.

"She's a virgin," said Mike.

"I know," said John. "Not everything is about sex. Besides, she's pretty and she has big tits. Maybe she'll allow me a feel while kissing me."

"Yeah, well, good luck tonight with that," said Bob laughing and making his two friends laugh too.

* * * * *

"Zippppp!"

As if the fabric of the universe had a loud, long tear in it, John stopped his groping of Liz's tits to look down at her small, soft hand. Suddenly, between the feel of her hand on his cock through his pants and the sound of his zipper going down as his cock went up, her sexual actions got his attention where her words and thwarts couldn't. The sound of his zipper going down not only made him remove his hand from inside the top of her dress but also delivered him back to a safe, sane place where she could exert more physical, emotional, and sexual control over his desperate, carnal actions.

Although he was obviously even more sexually excited that she pulled down his zipper and was touching and feeling his cock through his pants, as if given a sedative or a hypnotic suggestion, he was calm now. With her obviously in charge and in control, the pressure of seeing how far he could sexually go with her was over when she pulled down his zipper. Now more focused on watching what she was doing with her hand than in seeing what he was feeling with his hands, he stared down at Liz's hand about to disappear in his pants. With her hand about to go where no women's hand has ever gone before and has ever been, John held his breath in obvious sexual anticipation.

Feeling something she never felt before and will feel tens of thousands of times again, her hand went where no virginal hand should ever go if hoping to still remain a virgin. Yet, ready to embrace adulthood as a woman, literally and figuratively, as if his cock was an AVN award, the comparable Oscar awarded for the best movies and actors by Adult Video News, Liz's hand was ready to take hold of her sexual future. Suddenly, building up to a loud and long crescendo, the sound of John's zipper going down was the sound of a door opening with angelic music playing in the background of George Frideric Handel's chorus from the Messiah.

"Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Halle-lu-jah!"

As if exploring uncharted territory, as if reaching in a burrow to take hold of a friendly, pet snake or a monstrous cum spewing dragon, going where she's never gone before, Liz reached her hand inside John's pants.

'One small step for woman, one giant leap for Liz,' she thought while groping her prom date in the way that he had been groping her.

Tit for cock, it was her turn to grope him. It was her turn now to feel something sexual instead of just being felt up physically. Something she only imagined feeling while taking hold of her dildo, Liz felt something she never felt before when feeling her first cock. Taking control of the sexual situation, she took physical hold and sexual control of him by the mere touch of his penis. Suddenly alive, his dick twitched. His prick moved. His penis throbbed. His cock pulsated his anticipated sexual excitement and sexual lust for her. Indeed, as if she was a wicked witch, with her hand, her mouth, and her pussy possessing all kinds of magic and spells, her hand was her magic wand.

'Hocus pocus and abracadabra,' with him already possessed as if hypnotized and under her spell, her hand and her fingers were magical.

Helpless to stop her even if he wanted to stop her, yet why would he stop her from touching his prick? As if he was her sub and she was his Dom, John was cast under her sexual spell. Suddenly something amazing happened to Liz when feeling a man's dick for the first time. As if suddenly filled with rebar reinforced concrete, his cock magically grew harder in her hand through his underwear. She liked the sensation of feeling his strength, his power, and his manhood. She enjoyed the sexual control that she had over him.

'Wow,' she thought.

With Liz now taking control of the sexual situation, she felt something hard yet vibrate and vital in her quest to lose her virginity. With the power of her touch in hand, she felt something powerful that she enjoyed controlling. She felt something as hard as her big, black dildo that she used to get herself off when her vibrator just wasn't enough. Only where her dildo and vibrator were inanimate objects, what she was feeling now was alive. Where her dildo and vibrator left off, a new adventure, what she was feeling now was just the beginning.

"It's alive," screamed Dr. Frankenstein when his creation moved for the very first time.

'It's alive,' thought Liz when she felt John's cock twitch through his thin, cotton underwear.

"Oh, my God," he said.

'Oh, my God,' she thought.

The first time someone felt her tits and tried fingering her nipples, she couldn't believe she was feeling his prick. Her first prick. I'll remember his cock forever and always. Only, she wished he was someone other than John.

'I wish he was Mike, Bob, or Brad,' she thought. 'If he was, I'd fuck him right here and right now. If he was someone better, I'd have him take my virginity.'

As soon as she touched his cock through his thin, cotton underwear, she was impressed by how quickly it hardened. As soon as she felt his cock through his thin, cotton underwear, she felt a familiar wetness between her legs. As soon as she touched his cock through his thin, cotton underwear, she felt her nipples harden.

'This is so sexually exciting,' she thought now wanting to see it and to wrap her fingers around it.

As soon as she touched his prick, she felt it twitch, pulsate, and throb as if his cock was his heart. Indeed, with his cock not only his second brain, his hard prick was the direct bloodline not only to his heart but also to his brain.

Suddenly, as if he was injected with even more male testosterone than he has as an 18-year-old teenager, he kissed Liz with renewed sexual lust while feeling her big tits and fingering her erect nipples through her dress and bra. Now instead of desperately groping her and sexually molesting her, and with her giving him the green light, he had more of a loving and less desperate touch. No longer frantic in his groping, he touched and felt her in the way she yearned to be touched and longed to be felt. He touched and felt her in the way that she imagined a woman touching and feeling her.

Gently feeling her breasts, he fingered the impressions of her emerging nipples through her dress and bra. Pulling them out with his fingers through her clothes, he was making her as sexually excited as she was making him. Instead of feeling used and abused, she was sexually aroused. Instead of frustratingly annoyed with him mauling her, she was sexually excited. With her a virgin and with her never having given anyone a hand job never mind a blowjob before, she suddenly not only wanted to stroke him but also she wanted to suck him while he fondled her breasts and fingered her nipples.

As if there was a symphony orchestra and a choir of singers in the backseat with him, Handel's Messiah continued playing Hallelujah.

"Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Halle-lu-jah!"

Returning his passionate kisses with her passionate kisses, Liz felt John' prick through his underwear before she reached her hand inside of his briefs and pulled out his cock. The first time feeling a cock in her hand, she immediately wrapped her fingers around his prick as if she had done this before. She felt his cock, fondled his cock, and kneaded his cock in her hand as if she was molding a piece of clay that was quickly hardening.

She wondered, 'How can something so hard feel so soft? Now that I know what it feels like, I wonder what it looks like.'

Immediately, with her curiosity and sexual excitement getting the better of her, she looked down to see what her errant hand had uncovered and was holding. Toying with his cock, she fingered the head of his big prick in the way that he was trying to finger her hard, erect nipples. With her not having enough room to stroke his already erect prick to a harder erection, as if she had done this many times before when this was her first time, Liz unbuckled and unbuttoned his pants. Now free to move her fingers around the head of his cock and with her hand ever so slowly moving up and down the shaft of John's engorged prick, their kisses suddenly grew more passionate and with more purpose behind them. With Liz slowly masturbating her prom date and with her prettier and having bigger breasts than the other three women, seemingly with Chrissie, Gwendolyn, and Rebecca now having nothing over her, she was as sexually aroused as John seemed to be.

Yet, still not satisfied, with this being her first, personal, private, sexual good time as much as it obviously was his first, personal, private, sexual good time, this wasn't how Liz imagined her first time having sex would be. Even though she wanted to and even though she was ready, she didn't want to have sexual intercourse in the backseat of a car, especially with John. He'd have to be satisfied with her giving him a hand job and possibly even a blowjob but she'd never fuck him, her prom date.

Having never felt the weight of a cock in her hand before, she was not only curious to see what one felt like in her hand but also what one looked like up close and personal. Unable to get a good look at his cock before, she wanted a better look at his cock now. She needed something to masturbate over later when in the privacy of her bedroom or when taking a leisurely bath. So, while John was seemingly content continuing to stick his hand down the top of her dress and fondle Liz's big tits while trying to finger her erect nipples, for the time being, as if looking at something valuable and rare, she was content staring at John's erect cock.

'It's so big,' she thought. 'How will that ever fit in my mouth? How will that ever fit in my pussy? It's so hard,' she thought.

She continued fondling and stroking his big prick while staring at his hard cock. She continued her fascination with his dick while he continued feeling her big tits and fingering her hard nipples. Now after knowing what a cock felt like in her hand, she was curious what a prick felt like in her mouth. She was curious what a cock tasted like

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Confessions of a Porn Star Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds