• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Roommate Pt. 02

The Roommate Pt. 02

12

Constructive criticism is welcome and encouraged, but please do try to keep it constructive. This post is part two of my first erotic story: The Roommate.

*****

It's been a week since Claire gave me the formula to change my body, and "turned me into her slave" as she calls it. I've been able to keep going to classes without much problem, too. I always was the quiet one so my voice isn't a problem, I've been wearing baggy sweatshirts to hide my new boobs, and I've been putting my hair into a ponytail. Nobody seems to even realize it's different. My biggest concern is my face. It is rounder, softer, and generally more feminine than it was before, but without makeup I still look fairly the same, just more androgynous. Claire has been easy on me, all she's been making me do is the dishes and laundry. Other than that, it's pretty much been life as it was before. Normal. To be honest, I expected Claire to make a lot more changes than this. I mean, she has the power to do more.

I'm starting to get used to my boobs a bit, and lately I've been playing with my nipples when I jack off, it really feels pretty incredible. My cock is a lot smaller now too, although, I'm starting to feel like that's not a very big deal. I didn't get much action with girls before anyway, so the only big difference now is that I use a couple fingers and my thumb instead of my hand to jack off. I'm getting used to this new body, but I've been plotting how to get my old body back.

My plan is to get Claire to leave the house, if only for a few minutes, without her phone. I'll take it, delete the pictures, and then search her contacts to get the number of that biochemist she developed the formula with. I'm not sure what I'll do from there, but I'm sure I can think of something between now and then. The biggest challenge is getting Claire out of the house without her phone. She carries it around her all the time, not only because she's addicted to it, but because she wants me to know her control. I can't really call any of my friends to help out either because they won't recognize my voice. I'm getting close to setting off a fire alarm or something, I can't spend my whole life with this body.

Oh, and I definitely can't live with the new name Claire gave me. "Nellie" is not a suitable name for a man. My real name is Neil, but I have to let her call me Nellie because if I don't then those pictures will be everywhere. I would have to change schools if the pictures got out, and I don't know how I would ever face my family either. Hence, even though I hate my new name, I just have to live with it.

From my bedroom I can hear the door open. "Oh Nellie! Come out here, I want to see your pretty face!" Claire yells, trying to sound as cheery as possible. That makes me worried.

"Coming, m'am!" Yeah, that's her name now. I walk into the living room and see her standing in the doorway with two hands full of shopping bags.

"Ooo, don't you look cute! I'm glad you like wearing my clothes now." She says, looking me over. My face turns bright red. I'm wearing yoga shorts and one of her tank tops. I can't help it that my clothes don't fit anymore! Besides, these are more comfortable, I see why girls like to wear them.

"I-uhm- they just fi" I stutter, but she cuts me off.

"Oh you don't need to do any explaining to me!" She winks at me, which just makes me more embarrassed and frustrated. "Are the dishes all done Nellie?"

"Yes ma'am, I washed all of them earlier and did your laundry," I respond dutifully. I don't want her to have any hint that I'm plotting against her.

"Good. Well then come here, take all these bags, and bring them into your room. They're my present to you, my slutty, sissy, big butted, perky titted, little slavegirl." She says to me, as though she were talking to a puppy. I know she's trying to bait me, and I'm trying my hardest to resist. What if she realizes, by me not taking the bait, that I'm planning to reverse these changes? Maybe I'm acting too restrained. I grab the bags, oh god, they're all clothes. They're all girl clothes. Here's my chance, I'll give a little resistance to avoid suspicion.

"I'm not going to wear these if that's what you expect!" I yell, looking into the bags. I immediately regret my decision. She slaps me in the face, hard. Damn hard.

"That is exactly what I expect! I paid a lot for all these and you're going to wear them everywhere! Here, in the street, and to class! It's time you start dressing in a way that's more appropriate for your body, and your classmates should really see the new you. Oh, and also if you don't wear them right now I'm going to send the pictures to everyone." She pauses and then looks at me sweetly while leaning with her hands on her knees. "So, what'll it be honey?"

I look down at the bags and pick them up, defeated. I bring the bags to my room and start looking through them. Wow, at least Claire has good taste in clothes, some of these are really cute!...Did I just say that? I'm a man! I don't like these clothes! I think about resisting again, but my common sense overrides. Fine, I'll wear these if it gets me closer to fixing this mess. A lot of these clothes are really revealing. I pick out something cute and modest and quickly put it on. A short jean skirt, a light blue bra, and a white crop top with "Minutes to Midnight" written on it.

Claire knocks on the door. "Nellie? Come out, I want to see what you've tried on!"

I can't explain it, but as much as I hate it, wearing cute clothes after a week of baggy sweatshirts gives me a bit of a rush. I step out and show Claire what I've got on. "Oh wow! Look at how cute you look! Stand still, I want to get a look from all angles!" Suddenly I hear the shutter of a camera. How did I not see this coming? "Perfect! Now I have pictures to show how well you've transformed! And more to blackmail you with." She says, slapping my butt. I'm red with anger and embarrassment at not realizing what she was going to do. I stand there quietly. She pulls my skirt up without warning, prompting me to try to cover myself with my hands. "Wow Nellie, you look so good in that little thong!" She teases me. "You can hardly even see your little cock! It's practically a clit now!" She lets go of my skirt and walks towards her bedroom, after giving me another slap on my bare ass.

I go back into my bedroom. Something about her calling my dick a clit pierced right through me. Have I been too docile? How did I let things get this far? I start to worry that there may not even be a way to turn me back. I start to doze off to sleep between mini panic attacks that I may be stuck this way. I pull off my skirt and top and fall asleep wearing just my underwear. I've been sleeping a lot since I got given the formula; Claire says it's a side effect that will go away. I don't mention to her the dreams I've been having though.

Tonight the dream is even more vivid and graphic than usual. I'm walking through the glass doors to the Starbuck's I go to every morning before class. I order a Vanilla Latte, just like I do every morning. Once I get my drink I grab a book and sit down at a table by the window. As I'm sitting at the table, drinking the latte, I look down and realize I'm wearing my girl clothes. I'm in my girl body too, and my legs look freshly waxed. In the dream though, this feels normal, and I keep drinking and reading. I look to my left and see that one of the handsome baristas keeps looking over at me while he makes someone's coffee. He's rather tall, has an angular chin with some cute stubble, and he has medium length wavy brown hair. Once he has served the customer, I walk over to him, swaying my hips, and I lean over the counter to give him a good look at my cleavage.

He looks at me and says, "Can I help you?"

I look up at him, trying to look sexy and a bit coy and say, "Yeah, you can." I look over to the bathroom door, and nod my head towards it when I look at him. "Join me over there." I say, and then saunter over and close the door. A few seconds later I hear a knock on it, and see him standing outside when I open it. He comes inside, and once the door closes he immediately pushes me into the wall and starts making out with me. He forcefully explores my mouth with his tongue, and the feeling of his stubble against my smooth face makes me so horny that I get dizzy. I clumsily start undoing his belt, and then I unzip his pants. Once his cock flops out I look down. It's about average size, uncut, and absolutely gorgeous. It's a gorgeous cock and before I can even think about it, I'm already sitting on the floor licking up and down its length. He rolls his head back and lets out a deep moan as he grabs my head. He runs his fingers through my hair and then uses it to forcefully pull my eager mouth onto his throbbing dick. I open my mouth wide for him. Even though it's not long, it's nice and wide. It makes me shiver with excitement when I think about how much his nice cock will stretch my tight, puckered, pink boypussy.

My tongue glides along the head, but he wants more and pulls me further down onto his dick. I get into a rhythm of bobbing up and down on his cock as he holds my head. I swirl my tongue around the head, then he pulls me down and I suck delicately along his shaft. When I get to the bottom of his cock, it goes deep into my warm wet throat, and simultaneously I push my tongue out and lick his balls. He groans in satisfaction when I do this, and then he says in a low sexy voice, "God, how are you so good at this?" It makes me so horny to know he likes what I'm doing. It just feels so natural, I think to myself. I guess I'm naturally a good cock sucker! Not long after, he grabs my head and pulls me off. I give a pouty look up at him and then he says, "Oh, I thought you would want me inside you." He winks at me, and I perk up, realizing I'll get to take a cock in my ass.

I quickly stand up, flip my skirt up, pull down my panties, spread my legs, and put my hand on the sink to bend over. He looks down at me lustfully, clearly turned on by my enthusiasm. "Oh, I didn't know you were trans" he says. Oh shit. I had completely forgotten about my little clit. I look back at him, and he leans in and whispers in my ear, "I think it's hot." I could melt right here; I've never been more turned on. He grabs my hair with one hand and the base of his dick with the other. He points his big, wet, throbbing, gorgeous cock right against my asshole and gently rubs in circles to tease me. It's almost as though I gave this guy a list of things that turn me on when I told him to follow me here.

My ass and his cock are soaked with my spit. Thank god I deep throated him so much. Suddenly, without warning, he pulls my hair hard and thrusts deep inside my ass. The spit and his precum lube his cock so well that he bottoms out all the way inside me in one single motion. I can't help but give a girly whimper as he thrusts inside me, and he simultaneously gives a deep, sexual moan. "Oh fuck!" I say, looking back at him with sexy whimpering eyes as he pulls out and thrusts inside me again. I look into his eyes, push out my ass, and he grabs onto my hips. Soon he is thrusting deep inside me over and over, and I'm dirty talking him, trying my hardest to get him to use my ass as his cum dumpster.

"Oh yeah, you like that tight ass? Does my tight little fuckhole turn you on? Keep fucking that hole, use it like your fucking cum dumpster, baby." I'm so turned on I don't even think about what I'm saying. I think at this point I'm talking dirty because it turns me on more than him. "Oh fuck, I want more, give me more of that nice thick cock! I bet you've never had a girl with a tight pussy like this, have you? You like stretching that tight little pink ass with your thick cock?"

He grabs my hips hard, and pushes deep inside me. Then he whispers, "Oh fuck, I'm gonna fucking cum!" I've never been more excited in my life as I wait to feel the torrents of his warm cum shoot deep inside me.

Then I wake up. "God damnit" I whisper to myself, still half awake, and frustrated that I didn't get to feel him cum inside me. As I wake up, I start to feel slightly ashamed about the dream, but my horniness takes over and demands much more attention. I look down and see essentially the same as what I saw in my dream. The only difference is that my legs aren't freshly waxed. I lost almost all my body hair because of the formula, but my legs still have that peach fuzz kinda hair on them. I'm overcome with the urge to wax my legs. I try once again to tell myself, "You're a man! Men don't wax their legs, they don't wear skirts, and they don't dream about getting fucked in the bathroom at Starbucks!" I've already gone so far though, and I can feel my resolve breaking. "But I have boobs, and basically a clit. Men don't have that. Maybe...I'm not a man? Whatever!" I stop trying to think and just decide.

"I'm going to wax" I whisper to myself.

As I get out of bed I remember that I haven't finished going through the bags of things Claire bought me. I pull out at least 15 pairs of panties, ranging from g-strings to boyshorts. Then come all the thigh-highs and knee high socks. She went a bit crazy with those too, but they're all cute, or insanely slutty. The ones that are paired with garters, I classify as slutty. She also bought me a schoolgirl uniform. I really hope she doesn't expect me to wear it to class, because that would be too much for me to handle. There are some normal clothes though. She bought me a couple pairs of yoga pants, some booty shorts, bras, a few cute t-shirts, crop tops, tank tops, and some nice shoes and heels. I'm actually kind of excited, I have so many clothes now, and so many choices for outfits! I hesitate, but whatever, I might as well enjoy it while it lasts. There are a couple bags left that I haven't gotten to yet. When I open the first one I'm pleasantly surprised. I had forgotten about makeup and jewelry! Claire didn't though, and all I can think about is how much money this cost. She'll be pretty pissed when I switch back.

This bag has foundation, eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner- everything a girl could dream of. She even bought me a few pairs of earrings, some silver and some gold because she doesn't know my preference. With my skin tone, obviously silver. "I'm talking more like a girl, shit." I whisper to myself, but I'm quickly distracted when I notice that she got me nail art stencils. "I can paint little flowers on my nails! These are fucking cute!" I say to myself, picking the stencils up. I remember the last bag and grab it, assuming it will be more clothes. I was wrong though.

When I open the black bag I'm met with something I definitely had not expected: a plethora of sex toys. On top is a really realistic cock, just like the one Claire has, but underneath that is an inflatable dildo, a butt plug, a vibrator, two more dildos, anal lube, flavored condoms, nipples clamps, and handcuffs. "Jesus christ" I whisper as I take all of the contents out of the bag. I can't help being tempted by the dildo though. It even has veins, and balls, and the head of it is the perfect shape and color. I reconcile that I'll wear the yoga pants as pajamas, hide the dildo and lube in a towel, and go use some of Claire's waxing strips in the bathroom. "I'm just making the most of things" I say to myself as I walk out the door, trying to justify this to myself.

I tip-toe to the bathroom to avoid waking up Claire. I have class early today, so she's still asleep while I get ready. Once I get to the bathroom I take my clothes off and examine myself in the mirror. My boobs kept growing for a few days after I took the formula, but they seem to have stopped on the bigger end of a C-cup. My nipples are small and perky, they're always hard, but Claire says that will stop after a few more days. My hair has started growing a lot slower too, it's about a third of the way down my back now, and Claire has been making me use her shampoo to make sure it stays healthy. My face looks distinctly feminine now. My lips are fuller, my eyelashes longer, eyebrows thinner and more shaped, and my jaw rounder. I guess it's right that I should start dressing as a girl now, I only barely pass as a guy anymore. My cock might even be less than 2 inches now, but it's hard after that dream; my hardon hasn't gone down since I woke up. My balls are quite a bit smaller too, which I guess is to be expected with the chemical change in my body. My waist got pretty small, too, but all the fat from my waist just went down a few inches to my hips. My hips are wide, and my butt is pretty damn ample, as if it wasn't big enough already. Fortunately though, because I already did so much cardio, I have a bubble butt that is super perky. I've gotten used to checking it out daily now, and the panties I wear just make it look even rounder. I'm only about 5'5" now, a couple inches shorter, but nobody else seemed to notice.

After giving myself a look, I grab the waxing strips out of the bathroom closet. In my excitement to have ultra smooth legs, I just ignore the instructions on the box and pull out the strips. I place one onto my leg and then press it down hard to make sure it's stuck. I expect it to hurt a lot when I pull it off, but instead it just stings a little bit. I don't really have much hair to take off, but where I waxed it looks and feels much smoother. It only takes me a few minutes to get both my legs done, but then I can't stop feeling my legs up and down. They feel so smooth and feminine, I love it. I turn on the shower, and as I wait for it to heat up I can't stop eyeballing the dildo. "Maybe I should jack off in the shower, then I won't want the dildo." I say to myself quietly.

It feels amazing to step into the warm shower and feel the water on my smooth legs. I look down and see that I still have some pubic hair above my little dick. "Hrmm" I grab a razor and shave a cute little landing strip into my pubes. It looks way cuter and more feminine, much better. I start playing with my clit, but it doesn't really feel like much. After 10 minutes, I get frustrated and hop out of the shower to grab the dildo and the lube. Lucky for me, the dildo has a suction cup on the bottom, so I suction it to the ground and get my ass nice and lubed up. Then, slowly, I sit myself down onto the nice big dick and start slowly riding it, feeling the head and then every vein on the shaft slowly inch into me until I reach the balls. "Mmmph" I can't help but moan when I feel that I've bottomed out the cock inside me. It went in really easily, strange, but I guess it's just because I'm so horny.

Soon I'm riding the dildo hard, going all the way to the top, and then shoving the whole thing back inside me forcefully. This feels way better than when I jacked off, and without thinking about it I start moaning as the cock penetrates deep inside my ass. I start feeling something I've never felt before. It feels like a building sensation, kinda like an orgasm, but different. It's building in the pit of my stomach, and then, without warning I start to have an orgasm. I don't cum though, I just can't stop moaning and fucking myself on the long dick, and my ass clenches hard around the dildo as my body starts to lose control. It feels like I'm cumming, but without actually cumming. I collapse into a heap on the floor of the shower, feeling incredibly satisfied, but still horny because I didn't actually cum. I think I've been in the shower long enough though, and turn the water off once I get all the lube off the dildo and shampoo out of my hair.

As I step out of the shower onto a towel I hear a knock on the door. "Oh Nellie!" Claire chirps through the door. Oh shit, was I being loud?

"Yes ma'am?" I say, my already high voice cracking with nervousness.

"I couldn't help but overhearing you in the shower, and was wondering if you could use some help in there!" She giggles. "Open the door." I have to obey, and dutifully I open the door. She barges in. She grabs my neck and forces me forward over the counter. She grabs my ass and spreads it wide so she can see my asshole. "Wow. I'm glad you liked my gift!" She laughs, sliding her finger in circles around my still quivering hole. "What a nice boypussy you have. That's what it is by the way, a boypussy." She slaps my buttcheek hard and steps back, which lets me stand up straight again, although I can hardly stand straight with the shock and shame I'm feeling.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Roommate Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds