• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • My Favourite Three-Some

My Favourite Three-Some

It was a nice day at the public park with my two friends Iona and Laura, both female Latina, and we were quite tired and sweaty from our jog in yoga bottoms so we decided to head bag to our apartment.

Once we had all arrived I went through to the kitchen and got 3 glasses of pineapple juice and fresh strawberries containing chilled ice.

As I returned I saw the girls laying on top of one another, Iona on top of Laura. Iona was talking to Laura in a really obvious sexual way, telling her to feel her tits, so she did. I came over with the drink and gave them to both of them. We sat complimenting each other for about 5 minutes, all the way through Iona was caressing her nipples. I said "You have something in your hair" to Iona and stepped towards her... I then "accidently" spilled my drink on her sports bra and she immediately threw it off, to Laura's and my own satisfaction. We instantly help Iona down and teased her with her hot pants as we pulled them off totally, then with her yoga bottom I slowly pulled them down to her ankles and told Laura to let go of her shoulders.

She was up in an instant and down just as quick as she lost all balance. She was practically pinning me to the floor, so I rolled myself over so I was on top and brushed my hair behind my ear whilst our eyes locked. Laura then pulled my sports bra up my back so that it got stuck above my D-Cup tits. Iona and I decided to strip down totally naked and we started to make out.

Laura on the other hand went through her bedroom and emerged with a vibrator in one hand and her clothing in the other. Iona got onto her hands and knees and crawled like a kitten up to Laura's legs and started rubbing herself upon her body. I came over and went on my knees and slowly lowered Laura onto the floor. We were face to face on our knees on our purple shag rug naked and both our D-Cup tits pressed up against each other's. We were joined by Iona with Laura's toy firmly pressed against her nipple biting one finger slowly moaning.

Laura took no time to start as she grabbed me by my shoulders and pushed me to the ground (in the doggy position) and told me to stay still. She made her way around to the back of my and dipped her fingers in her drink and licked it off and teased my pussy with her rather cold and wet fingers. Whilst she was prodding me to the point at which I wanted to grasp her fingers and push them inside of me, Iona had managed to lay on the bean bag on her back in front of me and I started to lick without hesitation.

Iona handed Laura the vibrator and she held it firmly against her clit. She started to moan which made me more horny so I thrusted my body backwards when her fingers were touching my pussy and I felt them slide inside. I told Laura to go to town as I was incredibly horny. We stayed like this for about 5 minutes until our legs were trembling and decided to head for the shower as we were still sweaty and tired from the run.

We stepped into the wet-room and turned on the shower. We took turns making out as one of us stood under the shower head. I was last to step under and I did so. We all dried off and went to my bedroom since I have the largest bed. We removed my covers and we started to lick each other's pussy in a triangular shape.

Laura decided to move to my leather chair in the corner of my room and pulled her legs up to her thighs and starts to rub her left tit and masturbate as she watched Iona and myself having fun.

We turn the vibrator on and I ordered Iona to get on all fours, just like a dog. She excitedly does as she's told, climbing onto the springy satin fabric and crawling across it on her hands and knees. She cheekily poked out her amazing ass at me. Her flushing pussy lips, are brazenly exposed.

I then approached her bald glistening pussy. She giggled, peering over her shoulder. Turning the vibrator on, I pressed it against one of her bouncy buttocks. With Iona's vulnerable little tight pussy exposed, I slid the whirring vibrator between her round thighs, teasing her with it. Iona let out a shivering moan, so I dragged it along her wet girl-juice-covered pussy. I was replied by a quivering moan and after a minute or so her thighs started to shake and she couldn't take it anymore. We reversed roles but I went on my back and Laura lay above my head with her pussy in my face. I started licked Laura's pussy as Iona pushed the vibrator into my pussy my body twitched with excitement and I pushed Laura's lower body up and used my flat hand to rub her clit side-to-side really quickly and after about 30 seconds I was greeted with her cum spraying into my face and her rock hard nipples on her soft natural tits being dragged down my face. Iona placed the vibrator onto Laura's pussy and I started making out with her as she felt my tits and I felt hers.

We stopped after 5 minutes since Laura's pussy was dribbling and Iona lay on her back and I held her down as Laura pushed the vibrator into her clit until she erupted all over the bed and they did the same to me but Laura swallowed my girl juices.

We then had another shower and slept in Iona's bedroom that night.

For those who want to know what we look like without photos this is it.

Me:- D-Cups, tight pussy and brunette.

Laura:- D-Cups, tight pussy and brunette.

Iona:- D-Cups, tight pussy and brunette and an amazing ass.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • My Favourite Three-Some

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds