• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Hockey Rink Rendezvous

Hockey Rink Rendezvous

My name is Eric. I'm nineteen. I was born and raised in Eveleth, MN. It's a little hockey town located about an hour North of Duluth. It's a mining town, mostly. Eveleth is also home to the United States Hockey Hall of Fame and the World's largest hockey stick. I'm not kidding. Google it.

Anyways, it was December. My first winter out of high school and I was spending it at the rink. I got a job driving Zamboni. That's the machine that resurfaces the ice at a hockey game. Another fun fact of Eveleth: the fourth Zamboni ever built resides here. I'm not kidding. This town is nuts about hockey.

As I was saying, I dropped out of college eight weeks in. I had enrolled in law enforcement at the community college over in Hibbing, but I quickly found out that the last thing I wanted to do right now was sit in a classroom. So, I called about a job at the rink only to find out they were looking for somebody to work three or four shifts a week. The job was pretty simple, really. Just drive the zam and some sweeping and mopping. At $10 an hour, it was a pretty sweet gig.

On a Tuesday night in December, my last group was the high school cheerleaders. Only in Minnesota will you find cheerleaders practicing on the ice rink. I knew most the girls as the captain of the squad was my sister, Emily.

Emily is eighteen. She and I are exactly one year apart so while I had graduated, she was nearly halfway through her senior year. I was born September 21st, 1994 and she was born September 21st, 1995. Being so close in age had its advantages. But it also had its disadvantages. In general though, we got along well. As I grew up, one distinct advantage was always having her friends around to look at. Most of those girls were practicing their drills on my rink on this very night actually.

It had been a long day and a long night and I was ready to go home and crash. I was doing one final sweep through the building, checking doors and shutting off lights. I entered into locker room #3 and shut the lights off in the shower room that it shares with locker room #4.

Upon the shower room going dark, I could see the light on in #4. I walked through the darken shower room and swung open the door into the still lit locker room. I had totally spaced out that was the locker room I assigned to the cheerleaders. Most were dressed or at least had panties and bras on. My sister, however stood there gabbing away completely nude.

Our eyes locked before mine ventured down her body. It seemed as though minutes had passed but I'm sure it had been only a split second before screams erupted and my sister's teammates scrambled to cover her. I hurriedly exited the room and found refuge in the arena office. I'd planned to hide there until I was sure the girls had all left.

I replayed the image of my sister over and over in my head. I was indeed embarrassed but I was also turned on. My penis was hardening as I tried my damnedest to stop thinking about my sister's nude body. I tried and failed to get the image of her standing there with her flowing brunette hair falling over her shoulders, her perky, grapefruit tits sticking out from her chest and her fuzzy little pussy out of my head. But I couldn't.

My hard on was raging now and needed relief. I grabbed my iPhone and pulled up my favorite porno site. I quickly found a movie and removed my prick from my pants. I stroked my erection feverishly with one hand and held my iPhone with the other. I glanced at the door to make sure I had locked it and noticed it was cracked and somebody was watching me.

It was Emily! My sister had been watching me jack off. As soon as she saw that she had been caught, the door shut and I was left alone. For real, this time. I was mortified. My sister has just caught me jerking off after I had seen her naked. She probably thought I was a complete pervert.

I didn't feel right finishing this masturbation session so I waited a few minutes, locked up and headed home. I still lived at home with my mom, dad and Emily of course. Once home and safely behind the locked door of my bedroom, I picked up where I had left off and in minutes, I blew a load to the thought of fucking my little sister's tight pussy.

The next night was more of the same. My schedule concluded with HSCHEER on the ice until 10:15pm. I was still rather embarrassed about the whole deal and chose to camp out in the office until I could be sure all the girls had left. I was just preparing to go lock up and there was a knock at the office door.

"Come in" The door opened to reveal Emily. This time, she wasn't hiding and I had nothing to show her.

"Eric, I just wanted to talk about last night. I'm sorry for looking in on you. I had just came to talk. But when I saw you and what you were doing, I froze. Kinda like you did when you walked in on us." She smiled half heartedly as we finally made eye contact. I smirked in return.

I had no defense. Truth be told, I had never been mad, just incredibly embarrassed.

"I'm sorry too, Em." I began. "It was an accident, honestly. I forgot you girls were in there and went to turn the lights off. I'll be more careful from now on."

"I know it was an accident and so do the other girls. They know you're not a peeping tom type." I'm glad she understood. Awkward silence fell over us for a few seconds before my sister spoke again. "But, be honest. Did you like what you saw?" She asked playfully.

I shot back; "You've got a hell of a body, sis. Of course I enjoyed it. I don't usually do what you saw me doing at work." She smiled at me and seemed at a loss for words. This time, I ended the silence, "What did you think of the little peep show you got?"

"Pretty impressive, actually. I always figured you were big. But I was surprised at how big." I'm certain that I blushed immediately. I knew I was big. Eight and five eighths inches to be exact and nearly six inches thick. My high school girlfriend reminded me how well endowed I was on a daily basis.

My sister left and I finished my closing routine. I headed home. Once again, I stroked a load out thinking of my sister and slamming my thick manhood into her snatch. I couldn't get her out of my head. Especially after she complimented me on my dick.

Thursday Night brought the Ely Timberwolves hockey team to town to take on the Golden Bears of Eveleth Gilbert. Fifteen hundred die hard locals packed the stands to cheer on their boys. My sister and her squad took to the ice before the game to show off the cheers they had been crafting since the last home game last Tuesday.

After the game, I was sitting in the office going over the post game closing checklist when there was a knock at the door. Without waiting for a reply, my sister still dressed in her cheerleading uniform stepped in.

"Hey, I was wondering if you could drive me home. I rode with Claire but she gave some freshmen a ride home and I told her you wouldn't mind. I hope that's okay."

"No problem, I still have a few more things to do here. Have a seat."

Emily sat on the couch across the desk from me. I continued on my paperwork when something caught my eye. My sister wasn't wearing her spanky pants under her uniform. In fact, she wasn't wearing anything at all. I was full out staring at her crotch when her legs began spreading slowly allowing for an even better view of her furry mound. I looked up to see her looking at me and smiling. This was deliberate. My sister was coming onto me.

I leaned back in my chair in disbelief. My mouth was wide open as I tried desperately to find words for the situation. I couldn't. I couldn't begin to fathom that this was really happening. This situation is something you read about on internet sex story sites. It doesn't really happen. But it was happening. It was happening to me. It was happening to me and my sister. I snapped back to reality.

"Eric, do you want to fuck me?" I nodded. I wanted to devour her. It had been nearly four months since I'd been laid. Worse than that was that I had been getting laid nearly every day all summer long. "Well why don't you fuck me then?"

My head was spinning and my cock was stiff. "Emily, we can't. We're related. What if-"

"I get pregnant?" She interrupted. "I'm on birth control, Eric. Clearly we are both attracted to one another, so why not have fun? Nobody has to know about it."

I still wasn't convinced. My penis was but I wasn't. As I sat there and watched her as she began to rub her now completely exposed pussy, I was between a rock and hard place. If I did, I might regret it. If I didn't, I would certainly regret it. But she looked incredible with her legs fully spread. I wanted nothing more than to have sex with her. Soon, my mind was made up and I was going to fuck my sister silly.

I stood up from the office chair, kicked off my shoes and undid my pants. They fell to floor as I made my way to her. I kneeled on the floor near the couch and moved my sister's hand away from her crotch. Her pussy was covered in a thin layer of brunette pubic hair that was well trimmed and almost velvet like. I replaced them with mine. Already, she was soaked and the couch beneath her had a wet spot to prove it.

As I rubbed her clitoris with my thumb, her head fell back and her eyes shut. I inserted a finger into my sisters moist pussy and felt her squeeze down on it. A light moan sounded as my finger moved in and out of her. Emily reached her hand down and grabbed my cock from inside my boxer shorts. Standing at full attention my cock was already dribbling it's first drops of pre cum. I lowered my mouth down onto my sister's hairy snatch and with one lap of my tongue, my mouth filled with the intoxicating flavor of my little sister.

"Oohhhh" she cooed. "Lick me, Eric. Eat your sister's pussy." Her words were intense and furthered the taboo of the situation.

I continued my oral assault while she stroked my raging erection blindly. Her other hand pushed my face into her crotch and my sister wiggled with pleasure. I slid my tongue in and out of her sweet hole. Three fingers than began sliding in and out of her as my mouth focused on her tight little butthole. My tongue danced across her pink little anus as I finger fucked her pussy. Both of her hands were on my head as she clamped her legs around my head and gyrated her hips to grind her crotch into my face. Her sweet teen juices filled my mouth as my sister came intensely. Wasting no time, I climbed on the couch next to her and turned to my side. She slid close to me and my penis touched against her vagina for the first time. With one leg lying against me and over my shoulder, I pressed forward and entered into her dripping hole. She was tight but not nearly as tight as I imagined. Emily let out a loud long "sigh" as I sunk into her. Immediately, I began pumping in and out of her vigorously.

"God damn it, Eric. Holy fuck, you're big!" My hands were planted firmly on her hips as I crashed into her.

"I can't believe we're doing this. My cock is in your pussy!" I was still in disbelief.

"Your cock is in your sister's pussy" she added. My eyes shuddered as I let this all sink in.

My hand slid up under her cheerleader uniform, desperately searching for one of her perky breasts. Soon, I was afforded my first feel of sister's firm mammory. As I rolled her nipple between my fingertips with one hand, I massaged her pussy with the other one. Soon, Emily reentered into the throws of orgasm. She convulsed as her pussy contracted around my pulsating member tightly. I leaned over and for the first time, our lips met. Our tongues explored each other's mouth as we enjoyed our first kiss as more than brother and sister.

With my hands on her round ass, she grasped at my hair as I railed into her from behind with all of my being. Soon, I removed myself from her and crawled up to feed sister my load. She knew what I wanted and took my rock hard pecker into her mouth. The site alone was enough to make me erupt into the waiting mouth of my sister. Emily gave no thought in allowing my load of hot sticky goo to slide down her throat. She took every drop of cum I could give her.

"Do you like the taste of brother's cum?" With my cock still in her mouth, she smiled and nodded. I lowered my mouth to hers and we kissed once more.

I couldn't believe it. I had just fucked my sister. My sister had just swallowed my wad. It had been incredible. Surprisingly, there was no feeling of remorse or regret. All I felt was complete sexual satisfaction. I couldn't help but wonder if this would happen again or if it was a one time deal. I'd just have to wait and find out.

*****

I have a concept for a sequel or two. What do you think?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Hockey Rink Rendezvous

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 153 milliseconds