• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Strap-on Brother Ch. 02

Strap-on Brother Ch. 02

"What you doing today?"

"Fucking you. All day." I'm a doctor and work shifts, so despite being mid week I had a day off. Unfortunately my husband did not.

"Afraid not - I'm working all day."

"I'm so fucking horny."

"You've been horny since Annie fucked you up the arse. She really got you."

"Annie fucked me up the arse because I was so horny. Come on, a quickie?"

"I really have to go - I'm already late."

"Spoilsport. Pass me a dildo then."

"Front or back?" He'd pass me a smaller one if I said back. So considerate and understanding.

"Hm. Actually, both."

"Tart."

"That's why you love me."

After doing myself I got up and wandered around a bit, aimlessly. Actually I'd worked an awful lot of hours just recently, and really did just need a bit of chilling out time. It was a beautiful day, so after a few necessary chores I got myself organized, stripped off the skimpy dress I'd been wearing and lay out in the sun. The garden is completely private so there was no issue with nude sunbathing. It also meant that there was no problem with bringing out a few toys to play with.

After a bit I was satisfied - for the moment, at least - and dozed peacefully in the sun. Sometime later I was woken by the doorbell. Tempted to ignore it, I realised I could do with a drink and a break from the sun. I was also tempted, just for a second, to answer it naked, but common sense got the better of me and I slipped my dress on - it was thin, but better than nothing. As I got up a pleasing sensation in my arse told me I'd dozed off with a butt plug in place; common sense did not prompt me to remove it before answering the door.

"Nat - what brings you here? Come in". It was my brother.

"Is it OK? Mark texted me and said that you were bored as everyone else was at work, and if I wasn't busy I should come and surprise you." Did he indeed; how very interesting.

"I have pastries."

"I'll make coffee then"

While making coffee I noticed Nat's eyes drifting downwards, and realised that I was not really very decent: the dress was skimpy at the best of times, but a mixture of sun cream and perspiration - hey, it was a sweltering hot day! - had made it rather clingy. OK, very clingy and rather transparent. I should have gone and changed. I didn't. I was beginning to enjoy myself.

We sat in the garden with our coffee and delicious Danish pastries talking gibberish. He was still checking me out, probably because I was accidentally-on-purpose flashing him whenever possible - leaning forward so he could see my tits, legs angled to make the most of them and probably more than a hint of pussy.

I got up to get some more coffee, and when I turned round - bottom facing him - he called out in surprise

"Jools!"

"What?"

"Are you wearing a - no sorry, ignore me. Actually could I have juice, not coffee?"

"Am I wearing what? I'm just wearing this dress - I only put it on to answer the door."

"Sorry, probably just the way it fell."

I knew he'd made out the base of my butt plug; the dress was so insubstantial it would definitely show. I could have easily dropped the topic, but really didn't want to. "How do you mean?"

"I'm sorry, I'm just an idiot. Just the back of your dress looked a bit odd, but it was just a trick of the light."

I felt around my bottom - through the dress - and then affected surprise.

"Oh, it's a butt plug. Sorry, didn't realise you'd be able to see it. Back in a sec."

I returned shortly. I had fucked his wife, Annie, ten days ago and just as I had half expected her to flee when left alone, so I wondered if Nat would have scarpered. He hadn't.

He was quite matter of fact, but smiling. "You mean I've been sitting here talking to my sister while she's squirming around with a toy up her arse? I wondered why you couldn't sit still."

"Sorry. I fell asleep with it in while sunbathing, and then the doorbell rang. I haven't had a chance to take it out."

"You sunbathe with a buttplug in?"

"Well, not always, obviously. But today ... Sorry. Anyway, you could tell what it was from a distance so I'm guessing you're no stranger to them. Everyone likes a bit of backdoor stimulation, but for some reason we all have to pretend otherwise."

"I don't"

"Don't what?"

"Shove things up my backside."

"You're missing out."

"Annie says that."

"She thinks you should try one?"

"She wants to do me with a strap-on." My, he was getting frank all of a sudden.

"And you won't let her? You idiot!"

"Oh come on. I bet Mark wouldn't let you do him."

I smirked, and reached down for my ipad. I quickly found what I was looking for and passed it to Nat.

"Does he look like he's not enjoying that?"

This was a particularly good video; for one thing it hadn't been shot with a still camera. The next video showed the cameraman getting his reward while Mark recorded, but I wasn't going to show that one to Nat - well, not for a minute or two anyway.

"Fucking hell Jools. First what are you doing videoing it, and second why are you showing me?" But he made no effort to stop looking, and I suspect he had no idea he was rubbing his cock through his trousers.

"Because I don't want my little brother to miss out on the good things in life."

"You are both really getting off on this, aren't you?"

"Oh yeah. Mark loves having his ass fucked. And he loves watching me do a nice arse."

"You mean you do other people? And he's cool with it?"

"God yes. I never have cock in pussy sex with anyone but him, but he loves watching me butt fuck people."

"Dear God you two are perverts."

"We sure are. You should try it."

"Hm. May be I should. Doesn't it hurt him?"

"Of course not. Well not if you do it properly. Look, why don't I give you a quick demo - then if you like it you can tell Annie you'd love to indulge her; if you hate it forget all about it."

"You want to fuck my butt?"

"I would love to fuck your butt. And you would love me fucking it. I'm really, really good."

"Jesus. What would Mark say?"

"Mark would say the same as he always does - show me the video!"

"You want to record it?"

"Have to. I can strap-on anyone, but only if I record it for Mark."

"Fucking hell." he paused. He rewound the recording, watching it again, thinking.

"Really? You promise I'll like it?"

"Promise. Now, go have a quick shower while I get set up, come out gleaming and prepared for the start of a great new thing."

I went and got a harness and pondered which dildo to use. I fancied the idea of using the same one his wife had fucked me with, but got a selection of other sizes for educational purposes. I also got the camera and set it up, plus I also put my phone and ipod recording at strategic places. I wanted to catch as much of this as possible.

He came out with a towel wrapped around his waist, looking slightly sheepish.

"I'm not sure this is a good idea, you know"

"Well, I am. Now, let's lose that towel." I removed it and weighed him up. Nice fit bod, cock was as Annie had described - not big, not small, just normal. Pretty hard though.

"Right, I'm wearing the cock I like receiving myself, but I have smaller or larger if you'd prefer."

I played with the cock I was wearing. It was actually about the same length as Nat's, but slightly thinner. I wandered behind him - he had a really sexy arse - firm and tanned. Were he and Annie into nude sunbathing? An area to explore.

"Now lube is really important. Really. Enough and you'll love it; not enough and it'll hurt." I grabbed a tube and squirted a big handful, then started working it into him. Although my goal was to get him ready, just then I was concentrating on giving him a good time.

"Rub your cock while I'm doing it, but only slowly. No cumming at present."

Slowly, very slowly, i put a finger up him. He tensed just slightly but carried on rubbing his cock.

"OK?"

"Very"

"OK, I'd like you to bend over this table so I can get at you better. Remember, if at any moment it feels uncomfortable tell me at once. You may need more lube, you may need a break, but you must tell me. Got that?"

"Yes, Miss. I'll be good."

He knelt over, and I put more lube on him, plus a load on my cock. Then, very very carefully I put just the very tip of my cock in him. Again a very slight tension but no real resistance. Slowly I eased in a little bit more, then removed it completely and put on more lube, and again penetrated him. Now, little by little I moved further in, and then withdrew - but not fully this time.

"How is it?"

"Different"

"Different good?"

"I think so. Carry on."

I put my cock in, and meeting no objection went all the way then paused.

"Don't stop!"

I withdrew slightly and then - well, then I fucked him. Slower and more gently than I would Mark, but it was a definite fuck, not a vague messing about. I wanted to grab his cock, but couldn't reach round. But he was tugging on it himself, and was hard. (Not all guys are hard when you fuck them. They're still loving it, just not hard.)

"I'm coming." I took this as a sign to increase tempo, and gave several much harder, deeper thrusts, till he collapsed away from me, obviously spent. I stopped moving and let him recover.

"Bloody hell! Why didn't anyone tell me it was like that?"

"You enjoyed it, then?"

"You noticed, eh?"

We paused a little bit longer, then I slid it out, wiped down my cock and watched him.

"Well, it was good," he said "but we really shouldn't have. You looked so hot in your slutty outfit, and then you showed me you doing Mark. What the fuck would Annie say if she ever knew?"

"Oh, I think she'd be OK."

"No, I really don't."

For an answer I reached down to my ipad again. First I showed him the recording of her fucking my ass, which he watched in stunned silence. Then I showed a special little recording she'd made for me, but addressed to him. She beamed out of the screen.

"Hi Nat! If you're seeing this it means that Jools just fucked your arse. I hope you enjoyed it as much I enjoyed doing her. Obviously I'm cool with this, and if your arse isn't too worn out I expect to be able to give it a good seeing to tonight. Love you!"

"You bastards - you set me up!" He wasn't really mad.

"If anyone did it was Mark. I had no idea you were coming over today, and was slightly worried how I was going to deliver on my promise to Annie. But it seems to have gone OK, don't you think? Aren't I the best big sister in the world?"

He stood up and walked over to me, giving me a tender kiss on the lips. Strange, but standing there being kissed gently by my naked brother seemed the oddest moment of the morning. It was tender and loving, and as I grabbed him firmly for a proper hug I felt protective of him, but just a little bit nervous. Had I fucked things up between us? Was this a one-off, or was it the start of a whole new aspect of having a brother I loved deeply?

--

to be continued.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Strap-on Brother Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds