• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Anna from Next Door

Anna from Next Door

My neighbor in the apartment next door, Anna, is a damn good looking woman in her early 30s. Some would probably describe her as a BBW - because she's tall and big boned. But she's definitely not fat. In fact, from what I've seen of her walking around the complex she's in great shape. Blonde hair. Pretty face. Long legs. Nice ass. Flat belly. And what appears to be a great set of tits.

And one day I heard on knock on my door, and when I opened it Anna was standing there in a tight, pink halter top and a pair a very short cut-off jeans shorts.

"Hi Jerry," she said. I hate to bother you but can I borrow some sugar?"

"Yeah. Of course." I said. "How much do you need?"

"Can I come in?"

"Sure. Absolutely. How much do you need?", I said as I went into my kitchen.

And when I turned around she had pulled her halter top down and her big, full, firm tits were naked and exposed. And quivering on her chest.

"Well, that's hard to say. I'm not talking about REAL sugar if you get my drift."

"Uh...damn, Anna."

"Am I being too forward?" she asked.

"No. Shit. I'm just, well...damn you've got some nice tits."

"Thanks. I thought you'd like them."

"Oh I definitely do," I said. They're terrific."

Then she unzipped her shorts, and took them off, and stood in front of me buck-ass naked. And she had a great body. I'm guessing she had 38D breasts, full and firm. And a killer body to go with them. And seeing it all - plus the sexy, sultry smile she had on her face made my dick start getting hard.

"So can you help me out?" she asked.

"Well hell," I said. "If you mean would I like to fuck you the answer is abso-fucking-lutely yes. Why would I say no?"

"Great. Because I've been lusting for you ever since you moved in."

"Really?"

"Oh yeah."

"So when you said sugar you meant..."

"Sex," she said. And since I'm standing here naked, and you like what you see, why don't you get naked too?"

"Okay," I replied. And it only took me about 20 seconds to get out of my jeans and T-Shirt and underwear.

And she came forward and started kissing me.And her left hand moved down and started fondling and squeezing my still half-hard cock. And my hands immediately went up and started fondling and squeezing her big, luscious tits. And we spent about two minutes kissing and playing with each other.

Then she dropped to her knees and started sucking my dick. Just the tip at first, twirling her tongue around the head. Then her lips slid down my shaft further and further until her nose was buried in my pubic hair, and the head of my dick slid deep down her throat. Then she started moving her mouth up and down on my dick. Slowly at first. Than faster. And faster. And now I was completely stiff and hard. And it felt terrific.

So I grabbed the back of her head with both my hands and started fucking her mouth, and she seemed to like that.

"Mmph. Mmph"

"Damn, Anna."

"Ungh. Ungh."

"Shit, baby!"

Then i pulled my cock out of her mouth.

"What's wrong Jerry?" she asked.

"Nothing," I said. "But if we keep doing this I'm gonna come. And I don't want to come yet. Why don't go over and lay on your back on the couch so I can return the favor? I want to eat you pussy for awhile."

She gave me a sultry smile and moved to the couch. And I knelt down between her legs, and leaned forward, and started fingering, and diddling, and licking her pussy and clitoris. And she started whimpering and gasping right away.

Oh God, Jerry. Oh shit."

"You like that, baby?"

"Yes! You do that really well. Don't stop!"

I didn't. I shoved three fingers up her pussy and started finger fucking her, and went to work on her clit with my tongue. And after about two minutes her body stiffed up and she came.

"Ohhh GOD! Yes! Yes!"

And after another couple of minutes she came again, harder and longer this time, with her hands on the back of my head pulling me close.

Then she pushed my head away.

"Wait," she said. "Now I want you to fuck me."

I did. I stood up and slid my now-stiff cock between her pussy lips and started fucking her.

Slow and shallow at first. Then faster and deeper. And she grabbed my ass with both of her hands and pulled me closer. And I bent down and started licking and sucking her tits and nipples.

"Uh huh! Uh huh! Oh shit yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!

FUCK ME!!"

I've always prided myself on my control and endurance when fucking, so I was able to fuck her for a good fifteen minutes. And she came - hard - at least three times. Gasping, and moaning, and whimpering the whole time.

And then I pulled out.

"Oh God. Why are you stopping, Jerry? That feels sooo good!"

"Because I want to fuck your tits for awhile. And then fuck your mouth. Are you good with that?"

"Uh huh," she moaned. "Do it. Do it."

So I moved up and buried my shaft between her big, full, firm tits - and she squeezed them together - to enhance the experience, and I fucked her tits. And after awhile, she leaned her head down and started licking and sucking the head of my cock as I shoved forward.

And I was in sexual heaven. But her oral attention to the head of my cock made me want to move up and slide it between her lips and fuck her mouth. And that's exactly what I did. And she hungrily and enthusiastically accepted it. She grabbed my ass and pulled me deeper and deeper into her mouth and down her throat. And she gagged and chocked when I shoved it deep. But she kept pulling me down deeper.

"Ach! Ach! Mmph! Mmph"

She came twice. And after about ten minutes I couldn't hold back any longer. I let go and came hard, and she swallowed most of my load, except for a little that dribbled out between her lips.

And when I stopped pumping, she pulled me back in.

"Oh Shit! Don't stop! I want MORE!"

So even though my cock had shrunk a little, I started fucking her mouth again. Real slow and easy. And she swirled her tongue around my shaft, and squeezed my balls, and sucked it like a banshee, and I got hard again quick.

And when she came again, I pulled out, and flipped her body over, and shoved my slick dick up her ass.

"Ohhh GAWD! Oh shit YES! Fuck my ass! FUCK MY ASS!"

I did. And we both came again pretty much simultaneously. And when I pulled out and stood up she looked up at me and gave me a sultry grin.

"That was..fucking great, Jerry."

"Yeah", I said. I liked it too."

After a little rest, we fucked and sucked and fucked each other again in the shower. And we both came again.

Then we got into my bed and slept like contented babies.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Anna from Next Door

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 598 milliseconds