• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Campus Affairs Ch. 01

Campus Affairs Ch. 01

12

This is a sequel to my Office Hours series, continuing the story of Dr. Michaels and her younger boyfriend/slaveboy Jason. It isn't entirely necessary to read the first series to get into this one, but I of course highly recommend it.

This time around, the narrative is also heavily about Michaels' and Jason's friend, Lindsay, and her own quest for love.

Let me know what you think!

*****

December

"Oooh," Dr. Michaels moaned as she bounced on the boy splayed atop her desk. The good teacher smacked the boy hard on the side of his ass with the ruler in her hand. "Oh, fuck, take it, kiddo! You love it! Yeah, take it, you pathetic little boyslut!"

She gave one side of the boy's face a smack with the ruler, feeling her pet's pain shutter up through his chubby cock into her body as she mercilessly slammed him. "Scream for me! Cry!" Smack! the other side of is face, harder. Another shutter. "Cry!"

Dr. Sabrina Michaels was a popular professor of English, Writing, Rhetoric, and Literature. She was tall and slim, her hair short and dark. She wore glasses like any proper academic. She had long ago rejected being a normal, healthy adult with a normal, healthy private life. Instead, she found herself fucking and abusing one of her students in her office. He was young and taut, with long, young, luscious, coconut-scented hair, pretty young lips, a trusting young smile, and a young young young prick that was hard whenever she wanted it.

His name was Jason. He was almost eleven years younger than Sabrina, and they were deeply in love.

"Gag, you disgusting little whore!" Dr. Michaels snarled, holding the ruler in both hands and pressing it against Jason's throat.

Jason tugged at the mouse chord binding his wrists above his head..He was blind from a sticky stretch of Scotch tape looped over his eyes, and gurgled through the paper stuffed in is mouth. A copy of his final dissertation, a bright red A-Minus in Dr. Michaels' handwriting crumpled down somewhere near his tonsils. So close to perfect. If only he had gotten the spacing right on his Works Cited page.

Dr. Michaels squeezed the ruler a little harder against the boy's neck, knowing from long experience and agreement just how hard she could safely choke him. Jason responded with a series of delightful gurgled yelps before deploying one of his trusted physical gambits. He began vibrating his hips, flicking waves of rapid-fire thrusts into Michaels.

The results were always the same, and always explosive. In seconds, Michaels dropped the ruler and raked her nails down Jason's chest as an orgasm paralyzed her muscles and wrenched a low scream from deep inside her. She gave Jason several more crunching pounds to increase the effect before bracing her hands on his shoulders to catch her breath and let the sweat beading on her cheeks drip onto his blind, gagged face.

"That wasn't fare!" she panted. "I wasn't done punishing you! Bad boy! Bad!"

Dr. Michaels sprang off of Jason, off of the desk, and onto the floor. She unlooped the chord from around Jason's wrists and yanked the damp essay out of his mouth. She grabbed the fallen ruler and smacked the edge of the desk several times.

"Up!" she barked. "Off! Bend!"

Jason, still tape-blinded, obediently slid his feet to the floor, turned around, and gripped the edge of the desk with his hands as he raised his gorgeous, hard ass in the air. Michaels scraped each cheek, slowly, with the sharp corner of the ruler.

"That was nice," she said, gently patting the kid's thighs with the ruler. "So I'll be kind. For every strike, I'll allow you to stroke yourself one time. One! And you will thank me for it every time. Agreed?"

"Yes, Ma'am!" Jason said, eagerly taking his wet cock in hand. "Thank you, Ma-"

Michaels didn't wait for him to finish. She stung the boy's ass hard with the flat of the ruler, eliciting first a yelp, then a hard pump, and finally a slightly strangled, "Thank you, Ma'am!"

Again. Smack, yelp, pump. "Thank you, Ma'am!"

Smack, yelp, pump. "Th...thank you, Ma'am!"

The pet's ass as already glowing red and lightly welted. Dr. Michaels made her next blow extra hard and aimed it upwards so the edge of the ruler would bite right into Jason's spread taint. He screamed, knees buckling a little, but of course didn't forget to give his prick a hard yank. "Th-thank you...Ma'am!"

Harder, faster, over and over. Soon they both lost any proper rhythm. Michaels started to work her clit as she reigned blows onto Jason at will while the boy jerked himself freely, offering a ceaseless stream of reverent gratitude punctuated with screams.

Finally, with several final pumps, Jason squirted out an impressive load against the side of the desk, panting with the pleasure of release. Dr. Michaels growled and immediately fisted the back of the boy's head, slamming his face into the sticky mess on her desk and smearing it down until he was nose-deep in the wetness staining her carpet. She ground his face in it, ripping his hair in her fingers, until at last her swirling hand ground another orgasm from her clit.

Sabrina panted and sank to the floor to spoon Jason's warm, wet body and kiss his neck. "That was a good one, kiddo. Nice job."

"The last desk fuck," Jason said, squeezing his girlfriend's hands over his chest.

"You wish! Just because you're not a student anymore that doesn't mean you can't come visit me in my office. And you will," she added firmly. "Unless you also intend on skipping out on Thursday nights?"

Almost every Thursday evening, Dr. Michaels hosted a famous salon in her apartment. It was a space for chosen students to come share their academic work and engage in intelligent, interesting conversation about all things cultural. Invitations were hotly sought after, but Jason had the special distinction of being an unofficial cohost, personally preparing most of the food and refreshments each week.

"Of course not," Jason said. "But...you won't be my teacher anymore after today."

Sabrina chuckled, nipped the boy's shoulder. "I'll always be your teacher, because you'll always be a silly little boy compared to me. That's what you get for being with an older woman." Sabrina stood, pulling Jason up with her. She began untangling the tape from around his head and wiping his face clean with a handkerchief. "Time to get ready, now. You're supposed to be at the auditorium in less than an hour."

"And remember, you promised to take a picture with me beforehand," Jason said. "Lindsay has my camera, so we need to meet up with her at the oak."

"Ugh, you and your stupid pictures!"

Jason never shut up about photography. Though he had already been hired to write copy for a local magazine, photography remained his pet passion. It was endearing right up until it was grating. Sabrina was, of course, his favorite subject, even though he knew she hated having her picture taken.

"You'll be glad for the memories some day, when you're senile and I'm still in the bloom of youth."

Sabrina smacked the back of his head and started rifling through the clothes folded on her desk chair. Jason shook out his graduation gown and laid it over another chair as he began sorting over his own clothes.

"You know," Sabrina said, "Lindsay dared me to make you walk the stage naked under that thing."

"Like some cheesy old frat movie?"

Sabrina nodded, and took a moment to relish the worry that slowly crept into the kid's eyes as she said nothing. If she ordered him to do it, Jason would. "Don't worry, kiddo, I wouldn't do that to you on your big day. I want everyone to see that pretty tie I picked out. These, however..." Dr. Michaels tossed the boy the little black panties she'd worn all morning. "...only you and I will know about."

Jason grinned and stepped into the delicate garment. "What?" he said Michaels' frown.

"Why does all my underwear look better on you than me?"

Jason kissed her cheek. "Same reason you're a lot cuter in my boxers than I am."

Sabrina smiled and started to get dressed. Some nice hose, her best black suit with a dark blue blouse. A necklace with a lovely little emerald pendant that Jason had bought her for her thirtieth birthday. Heels, which she despised—thank God Jason was a barefoot kind of guy when it came to their games. Taking a brush to her hair, she turned around to see how Jason was coming along.

He was good to go, just settling the mortarboard on his head. So handsome! Shiny shoes and khakis, a tie peeking above the collar of his gown. Sabrina felt a quiver in her throat. She stepped forward to fuss with his hair around the cap and suddenly found her eyes brim over with tears.

"Oh, kiddo!" she sobbed, taking Jason in her arms and hugging him tight, rocking side-to-side.

"I'm so proud of you!"

Jason stroked the back of her head. "Look at you, getting all maternal."

"Shut up. This is a big day for me, too. I worked hard to get you here."

"I know." He stroked Sabrina's cheek and gave her a deep, gentle kiss. "Thank you, Doctor."

Sabrina held her sweet, handsome boyfriend—barely a boy anymore!—for a while longer before pulling away and wiping her eyes. "Let's get going and take your stupid picture already. And don't you dare tell Lindsay I was crying! I'm the girl's hero, you know."

"You'll be my hero, too, if you help her find a new girlfriend already. Starla dumped her a month ago and she's still doing the goth thing."

"I know, I know. Poor kid is in a bad place. But don't worry, I'm working on it. She just needs to be a little patient and not do anything she'll regret."

***

"Oooh fuck! Fuck!" Lindsay rasped against the bedspread. "It's so deep! It's so fucking deep!"

"Yeah, you like it deep, baby?" Rachel said behind her, twisting a monster of a vibrator nearly all the way out of Lindsay's asshole before plunging it back in with a wet sucking noise that Lindsay could barely hear over the toy's aggressive hum and her own scream. All the while, Rachel relentlessly pistoned two fingers in Lindsay's cunt. "You like it deep in your ass, babe?"

"Uh huh!" Lindsay tugged at the handcuffs binding her to the headboard and bit her lip against another scream as the vibrator was twisted out and into her body again. She couldn't see through the blindfold tied over her eyes, but she could hear the cruel smile on Rachel's lips in her voice.

"Say it!" Rachel gave Lindsay's ass a pair of vicious smacks. Lindsay whimpered. "Say it!"

"I...I like it deep in my ass!" Lindsay grimaced with humiliation and hid her face against the bed. But soon she gasped, straining against the handcuffs and arching her back as Rachel slipped a third finger into her pussy and started pumping even harder. "Aah! Ah, oh fuck!"

Blinded and bound, her whole world was the fingers pumping lighting into her body and the vibrator buzzing fire into her belly. Lindsay moaned and panted, barking out animal noises she didn't recognize. It was heaven, and it hurt so damn bad.

She heard the mattress squeak as Rachel sat up on her knees and started pounding her fingers into Lindsay with a fury that made one of Lindsay's legs buckle under her.

"Aaah! God, Rachel!"

"Here we go," Rachel said, working the vibrator in Lindsay's ass deeper and faster than ever. "Here we go..."

Lindsay screamed and choked on a sob. It was too much, too intense, too painful. "Rachel, please! God! I, I can't...!"

"You're almost there, baby!"

Lindsay's breath caught and she collapsed onto her stomach, every muscle in her body going stiff with a shockwave of pleasure. Her legs kicked and spasmed and she screamed, low and guttural, as a second wave surged through her. Her body shivered and Lindsay melted against the bed.

"That was a good one, baby," Rachel said, finally slipping her fingers out of Lindsay's aching sex. Lindsay hissed as Rachel slapped her ass. The vibrator was still inside her, humming away. In the wake of her orgasm, the stimulation was too much and Lindsay squirmed in pain.

"Take it out," she said. "Please. I don't like it."

"Liar," Rachel said, though she at least switch the toy off.

After a moment Lindsay heard a click and a saw a flash of light penetrate through the blindfold.

"Hey!" Lindsay said, embarrassed and indignant. "Leave that alone!"

"Pretty sweet camera. Expensive."

"C'mon, Rachel!" Lindsay scooted forward enough to pull off the blindfold and rattled the handcuff. "Enough already!"

"Okay, okay, calm down."

Rachel unlocked the cuffs and tossed them aside. Lindsay pulled the toy out of her ass with a wince and sat up to take the camera from her and carefully set it on her purse. "It's not even mine."

"I'm sorry. I wasn't about to break it or anything. Come on, why the sour mood? You texted me, remember? Be nice."

Lindsay sighed and took Rachel in. Brown hair, practically cut and pulled back by a thin hairband. Tan, with the delightfully fit, toned body of a star soccer player. She was so damn sexy. Lindsay crawled over to her and settled her head against Rachel's chest, moaning with contentment as Rachel wrapped her muscular arms around her. Lindsay started to kiss her neck and shoulders as Rachel combed her blond hair with her fingers. She kissed down to Rachel's breasts, sucking on one and then other, thrilled to illicit a little groan from Rachel. She kissed down over Rachel's hard stomach, running her tongue over her ribs.

But just as Lindsay's chin started to graze the fringe of Rachel's pubic hair, Rachel stopped her with a hand under the chin. "Hey, stop it. You know I don't like that."

"I want to make you feel good..." Lindsay said, looking up at her.

"You do. Making you feel good makes me feel good."

Lindsay reluctantly stayed her lips and settled back against the Rachel, pressing her ear between her breasts and listening to her powerful heartbeat.

"Um, so my friend has his graduation party tonight," Lindsay said. "But maybe we could, like, do something tomorrow? Like, lunch or something?"

"Practice," Rachel said simply.

"What about after?"

"Gotta go to bed early for more practice the next morning. What's up? Wait, are you mad at me for missing that poetry thing you were doing last night?"

"You said you'd come," Lindsay said sullenly.

"Come on! You know I don't get that stuff! You got all your artsy friends for that, Alessa and all them. And I bet what's-her-name, the professor you're all in love with was there. Michaels."

"Dr. Michaels. Yes, she was."

"See? Sexy Dr. Michaels. Mmm, I wish she'd text me sometime. I'd tear that tight teacher ass to pieces."

"Don't talk about her like that!" Lindsay shouted.

Rachel pushed Lindsay away. "I'm joking!" she said, incredulous. "Christ, Lin, why are you so sensitive today? Maybe you should just go, you obviously don't want to be around me right now."

"Fine," Lindsay said, scooting off the bed and plucking up her clothes from the floor of Rachel's dorm room.

This was such a mistake. Rachel always made her feel like crap, and now the nice black dress she'd picked out for Jason's graduation was wrinkled and her hair was a mess. And oh, God! what if Sabrina found out somehow?

Lindsay made sure the camera was safely in her purse and headed for the door. As she reached for the knob, Rachel suddenly embraced her from behind.

"Hey," she whispered, "we'll do something together real soon, okay? I'll take you out for drinks. Don't be mad?" Lindsay turned around and slowly nodded at Rachel's sincere expression. "Kiss?"

Lindsay pecked Rachel's lips, still too upset for anything more. Rachel pinched her ass on the way out the door.

Lindsay stopped off at one of the dorm building's bathrooms to fix her hair and smudged makeup, carefully reapplying eyeliner and black lipstick to match her fingernails. It all went perfectly with the bracelet on her wrist, a series of tiny silver bats linked at the wingtips. The last gift Starla ever gave her. Jason teased her about her Queen of the Night look (as he put it), but Lindsay knew she looked hot. Too bad she didn't feel very hot after the afternoon with Rachel. She felt sore and worn out, and more than a little dirty. It wasn't fair—how come Sabrina could have dirty sex with Jason and feel fine? Why couldn't she get in on the fun without feeling tainted?

She tried not to dwell on it as she strolled across campus towards the Main Building. Today was Jason's day. He had worked hard, and was even graduating a semester early! Never mind that it made her feel dumb, what with all the credits she still needed before she could finally get her art degree. At least Sabrina wasn't going anywhere. She didn't have as many classes with her as she used to, but Sabrina was a total genius and was always able to help her with any number of subjects. Lindsay smiled. She always did, just thinking about Sabrina. Her mentor, her besty, her greatest unrequited love!

Jason had always been one of her best friends ever since middle school. He was the first person she ever came out to, and was still the only person in the world better than her at Mario Kart. He had become very attached from the get-go to Dr. Michaels at the start of college, and it was obvious by the end of their first year that the two of them were buddies. Good for him, Lindsay had thought, since it was also obvious that he had a huge crush on her. Dr. Michaels had terrified and awed her, but Jason convinced her to start going to Dr. Michaels' office hours for help, and Michaels turned out to be the smartest, sweetest, most helpful person in the universe. After an odd, but exciting afternoon, where she and Michaels had coffee and drove around all day talking, Lindsay and Dr. Michaels became friends themselves.

That was a wild enough development before that fateful evening a couple of years ago. Lindsay had been hanging out with Jason in his little apartment, but on the way home had realized she left behind a tin of her art pencils she needed for a project. She had knocked, but didn't wait for a reply before opening the door herself—standard protocol at Jase's. She had laughed, embarrassed, and apologized upon walking in on a topless woman straddling Jason on his couch. She stopped laughing when she realized that the topless woman was Dr. Michaels.

They had been screwing the whole time! Almost the whole time. Since Jason's freshman year, anyway, when he was just eighteen. Dr. Michaels eventually told her the whole story, and it was absolutely adorable. Lindsay and Dr. Michaels became even closer after that, and it wasn't long before she was comfortable simply calling her Sabrina.

She was supposed to meet the couple soon to take their picture. Campus was mostly abandoned, the semester officially over. There were some crowds around the auditorium for the graduation, but that was a ways from the castle-esque Main Building. It was a cold day, mostly overcast with wispy gray clouds. Sabrina would like that. She was obsessed with chilly, gloomy weather, the stormier the better—and Jason called HER the Queen of the Night!

As she entered the little plaza behind the Main Building, Lindsay was surprised to spot her friend Alessa, sitting elegantly on a bench near the trickling waterfall fountain, reading and taking little puffs from a cigarette holder. Alessa was the kind of person who could pull off a cigarette holder. She was stunningly beautiful, with flowing black hair, sharp blue eyes, and the reddest red lips. Her clothes were always stylish and always dark—half the reason Lindsay had started dressing in black herself was an attempt to attract Alessa. She was the rising star of the campus queer community, as well as of Sabrina's Thursday salons. Lindsay was madly in love with her. Everyone was.

"What are you doing creeping around here on graduation day?" Lindsay asked, walking near.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Campus Affairs Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 145 milliseconds