• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Rural Town Ch. 02

A Rural Town Ch. 02

May Vincent saw the metallic blue Chevy slowing at the gate. Hurrying to the bathroom, she added color her lips and added a sprits of Sung. Opening the buttons on her blouse, she quickly knotted the white cotton under her breasts before sliding off her jeans and replacing them with a very short skirt. She heard the cars engine rev twice, leaving her enough time to rush to the bedroom and slip on the single strap sandals. Still running a brush through her hair, she went to the front door.

“Good Morning Sheriff.”

“Hello May, long time no see.”

She leaned in and gave the big man a kiss on the cheek. She forced a smile.

“The boy’s been sick.”

“I heard. He better now?”

“Pretty much. He went back to school today.”

He must already have known or he wouldn’t be here. She wondered how? Which one of the neighbors was watching? Did they know all of it?

Meeting his eyes, she saw light blue. It was hard to tell just what he expected.

“Want some breakfast J.D.?”

He smiled as he unbuckled the tooled leather around his waist.

“That would be you May.”

Wrapping the belt around the holster that held the black pearl handled pistol, he placed it on the end table. May closed the short distance between them and slid her hands up and around his neck before kissing him. When she felt his hands settle on her waist, she flicked her tongue against his lips before slipping it inside his mouth. She could taste the mint mouthwash and knew he had just left home. She trembled slightly.

“What you thinking about girl?”

She pressed her cheek against his chest and ran her hands over his shoulders.

“You Sheriff… H-how much I’ve missed you.”

His hands moved to her bottom, testing the lightly clad flesh before slapping her ass. Knowing now wasn’t the time for talk, she began undoing the buttons on his shirt. Reaching his waist, she tugged the linen from under his belt. His arms were around her then, loosening the buttons on his sleeves. She kissed the jagged scar that crossed the right side of his chest before pushing the expensive material past his shoulders, freeing him from the expensive shirt. Moving her lips over the salt and pepper hair, she ran her nails along his arms before reaching for the silver and gold buckle that held his jeans. She felt his hands tighten on her bottom. Instinctively she slid to her knees.

“In a hurry today May?”

He looked down as his hand brushed the to long hair from her face. She looked up at him.

“N-no Sheriff.”

His eyes had paled. She forced a smile, the fear inside growing.

“J-Jerry is supposed to call this morning is all.”

She fought back the tears as his fingers moved to caress her cheek.

“How’s Ol’ Jerry doing?”

“G-good. Real good.”

She tried to focus on the task at hand, struggling with the button at the top of his jeans.

“He up for parole pretty quick ain’t he?”

She stiffened. Somehow she had hoped… Hoped and prayed… that he would forget the date.

“Y-yes.

She lowered the brass colored closure under his now unbuttoned jeans and kissed the expanding stain on his dark cotton briefs.

“Look at me girl.”

She tipped her face up.

“You just keep doing what your told and I’ll see what help I can get for Ol’ Jerry at his parole hearing. I been taking care of things for him pretty good so far ain’t I?”

She saw the evil smile that spread across his lips and began trembling. The horrible memories of their first time together raced through her mind.

“Y-yes Sir. You know I appreciate everything you done for him while he’s been away.”

She tugged at the cotton, exposing his freak cock. Cradling the hardening flesh in her hand, she kissed the tip

“You know what a man likes May.”

She closed her eyes and began caressing the expanding tip with her tongue. His hand moved to the back of her head as he moved his hips forward. He eased the beginning of the bent shaft into her mouth and rolled his hips. She felt the spongy head touch the roof of her mouth before he began applying pressure to the back of her head. She tried to relax her throat to accept him, but to no avail. She gagged briefly and suppressed the urge to puke.

“Come on Girl, I know you can do it.”

And do it she did. Fighting the urge that tore at her stomach, she accepted the pressure at the back and then down her contracting throat. He grunted his approval and after what seemed like an eternity of him forcing the length of man flesh repeatedly into her throat, he drew back.

“My balls May… Do my balls.”

The lowering of his voice gave her warning. Lifting the thick flesh, she lapped feverishly at the tightened, wrinkled skin that held the venom that would be spilled inside her. She began stroking, her long slender fingers not quite encompassing him. Drawing one of the plum sized testicles into the warmth of her mouth, she forced her free hand explore lower.

“Oh Yeah… G-get up here May!”

She quickly rose to her feet, not wanting to give him an excuse to hurt her. His face was hard now, his eyes blazing with that dark need she feared the most.

“Strip.”

She quickly undid the knot under her breasts, freeing them for his hands. The blouse wasn’t off before his hands covered her breasts. He was cruel, fondling and then mauling the firm, heavy flesh. She gasped at the sudden attack.

“Like that ‘eh May?”

“Y-yes…”

His mouth joined his hands now, abusing her breasts. His lips found her nipples, wetting them before nipping at the sensitive tips. Biting her lower lip hard, May Vincent pressed forward into the abuse and moaned. She knew she had to if she didn’t want it to get any worse. And she knew just how bad it could be.

His wet mouth moved over her reddened flesh to her neck. She tipped her head allowing him access. He sucked hard. She moaned again. His mouth covered hers. She drew his tongue deeply inside.

Suddenly, he turned her away from him, pushing her shoulders downward. She caught the edge of the coffee table and quickly glancing at the mirrored wall, made sure he could see her dangling breasts. He pulled her skirt up and over her hips. She shifted her feet apart and made her self relax for the onslaught she knew was coming. His thick fingers invaded her deeply, turning and twisting; forcing the moisture from inside. When she was damp, she waited for his order. The fingers kept busy though, longer than normal and a pang of fear coursed through her.

“Please Sheriff….”

He slapped her ass with his free hand.

“Please what May?”

“F-fuck me… Fuck me now.”

She steeled herself for what seemed like an eternity before he finally made up his mind. She felt the heated tip move up and down her sex, parting the shaved folds. She willed herself to push back against him, assuring that indeed he would take her this ways. He slapped at her bottom once more before grabbing her hips and aligning himself. He lunged forward, his voice shaking the room as he ground as deeply as he could into her.

“Yessssss.”

Rolling his hips, he forced her insides to stretch to accommodate him. Shaking now, she began pushing back against him. Anything to get this horrible ordeal over with. He slapped at her ass before beginning to move slowly, making her endure every painful moment. His foul words began filling her ears to complete her humiliation.

“That’s a good little whore. You just fuck the mean old sheriff and he’ll make sure that worthless piece of shit husband gets out of his cage.”

He paused for a moment, running his hands over her back before locking onto her hips.

She knew he was looking at their reflection. She pushed back and rose slightly, trying to ease the pain. He chuckled, grinding against her upturned hips.

“Reach under you May and rub that pussy. I want to feel you come.”

She struggled to find her balance before reaching under her taught body. As he remained very still, she began circling the tiny knot of flesh just above his cock now buried deeply inside her. She closed her eyes, trying to imagine any one, any one but the cruel bastard now deep inside her body. She worked franticly rubbing and working her swollen clit, willing herself to cum for this man.

“That’s it May…”

His hands slid along her sides and then over her breasts, toying with her tender nipples.

She knew she to had to wait, wait just a little longer… He pinched her nipples. She bore down hard against him and cried out.

“Y-yesssssss…”

Arching her back, she pushed back hard before gasping again. Then she willed her body to relax. His hands slid down her body now along her waist and then into the crease in front her bent frame. Tightening his grip at the top of her hips, he grunted his approval.

“That was nice May, real nice. Now it’s my turn…”

The smell of bacon still lingered in the air as May Vincent stood listening to the man who had just abused her. The coffee she held did little to remove the foul taste that lingered in her mouth. She wanted desperately for him to go so she could to get to the bathroom and scrub his vile smell from her. She forced another smile when he handed her the empty plate.

“Thanks Darlin’. You want to hear some good news now?”

She went to the kitchen, putting the plate into sink before turning to look at him.

“You know I always like good news Sheriff.”

His eyes held hers before he chuckled.

“Well, I think I can get Mayor Stewart to write a little note to the parole board for you. Would you like that May?”

It was the best news she had heard from this pig since she first met him. She hurried back into the dining room and gave him a kiss.

“T-thank you Sheriff… Thank you!”

He patted her ass.

“You just gotta help me a little is all.”

The smile she now saw made her stomach tighten.

“We gotta raise some money for his reelection campaign. Help insure you get that letter and all. Can you help me out?”

She looked down at the man grinning up at her.

“H-how much Sheriff?”

“He hinted at three thousand. I think I can get it for twenty five hundred.”

Hate and anger and fear tore at her insides.

“Y-you know I don’t have that kind of money Sheriff.”

He rose from his chair and lifted her chin before kissing her on the forehead.

“You got better than a month May.”

“Twenty four days Sheriff.”

He shook his head.

“Never was much good at math.”

He smiled, but his eyes told her everything she needed to know. She wondered just what the perverted son of a bitch wanted from her now. He couldn’t do any more than he already had over the last eighteen months.

“Maybe you can go see the King brothers?”

She couldn’t. Jerry was jail because he kept his mouth shut about the King brothers. She had already asked him if she could go to them for help and he told her he’d rather sit in jail than have either one of them touch her. And that’s what it would come to. She’d have to fuck one or both of them. It would have been far better than what she had to endure from the pig that stood in front of her, yet she understood what Jerry meant. The King brothers were their ticket out of this town after Jerry got out.

“I-I can’t do that.”

Sheriff Segan nodded his head.

“I sure am sorry May.”

The chirp from his pager broke the uneasy silence that followed. May immediately went to get the phone for him. He watched her bottom as she walked away from him. He was gonna miss that ass. Returning, she dialed the number before handing it to him.

“This is Segan.”

She watched him shake his head as his features darkened.

“Be there in ten minutes.”

He looked at her.

“Look May, I got to go.”

“W-wait… C-can you help me J.D.?”

He touched her cheek. She wanted to puke.

“You know what you have to do to get that kind of money around here May.”

She looked at the floor and nodded her head.

“I can talk to Jenkins over at the All American.”

She knew what he wanted now. He was going to be her pimp.

“I’d appreciate that J.D.”

He kissed her cheek and closed the door behind him.

May Vincent spit on the carpeted floor twice before running to the bathroom…

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Rural Town Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 100 milliseconds