• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Canceled Visit

Canceled Visit

Our visit was postponed again. And this time as well was postponed at your convenience.

Days were spent planning and dreaming and visualizing how it would all play out.

You would arrive minutes before me, so I could make the grand entrance rather than waiting for you. You selected the tallest vantage point vehicle from your fleet. I pulled up and stopped at the top of the hill to watch you for a bit - fidgeting, looking at your watch, tuning the radio, fluffing your hair.

In your distracted moments, I would shift my carefully chosen attire and continue slowly down the hill to you. The startled look on your face was priceless, as I was in a different vehicle than in the past. I would be even lower to the ground than before giving you a clear view into my car. Little would be left to the imagination, though some activity still in need of your mind's assistance.

At first glance you would notice pink clothing on my shoulder, but unable to make much sense of my shoulders not being the same color. As I neared, you realized that the non-pink shoulder was actually bare. The bump in your pants was nothing new to these visits, but this could have been only the gateway to something a bit different.

Unfortunately, I thought...you spoiled my fun with your cancellation. I could now do nothing more than fantasize over how it may have played out. I continued along on my journey as originally planned. Mile after mile, hour after hour the road and all it held were behind me. Music reminded me of the collective hours we shared and inspired me to the hope that you may ultimately change your mind and reschedule our short but sweet visit.

When I got to my girlfriends house, she invited me in as usual, but our first embrace was beyond the usual hello hug. Thinking nothing much of it, I followed her inside. She helped carry my bag to my room. The bed was well appointed, chocolate on the pillow and everything! Just like I used to do for overnight guests. So sweet of her~

Not out of character, we remained in an unusual location chatting for quite some time before going back downstairs to the kitchen. She allowed me the pleasure of selecting a bottle of wine while she got out the glasses. We brought the bottle and glasses to the back deck and enjoyed the fresh spring air. As the breeze settled, the air stilled and became warm.

The first sips made it seem even warmer. Opening a couple windows helped, but removing a layer of clothing helped more. We began to compare. Sip after sip led to looking at one another's clothing, feeling the material and eventually trying on each other's stuff. We brought the conversation back upstairs with our newly topped off wine. We went into her room this time, for her to show me more clothes she thought I could borrow.

There was an interesting, different kind of look in her eye as she tossed me the first top. We both smiled as I stood from the edge of the bed to begin trying her things on. The last of my layers had to come off to best fit into and model this top for her, as she knew the best way to wear it. It was shear enough to allow some of my feminine details to show through, yet not so shear that undergarments needed to be worn. As I turned to her for approval, she stepped closer and adjusted the neckline a bit. Seems I was wearing it a bit too high to my neck.

The feel of the cool material draped across my bare chest tingled and stimulated. We both ignored the way my nipples hardened. We at least pretended to ignore them by taking another sip of wine. She hurried back to her collection and handed me another top - this one a bit less shear but more clingy. Snug. By design.

I turned my back and changed into the next top. She stepped to the side a bit and caught the profile of my excited breast. Lifting my arms to slip the next one on made the girls jiggle and provide a good show. Once they were covered, I turned back to her for her opinion, still sliding the bottom over my bare belly. When she was no longer able to see my belly button jewel, she brought her eyes back to mine and with a long blink, she snapped back to the sweater and observations. Again, she reached forward to adjust the way it lay on my torso.

I sipped while she fondled to get the seams in the right places. We stepped one pace backwards to separate her hand from cupping my breasts as she tried to get them higher into the sweater. Even without a bra, the sweater was tight enough to keep everything in place. Our steps apart gave a better look at the outfit.

While she turned again for the next one, I peeled the soft pink knit up over my hard-nippled breasts and waited, half naked for her next selection for me. This time, she stepped close and put it on me. Again, no bra beneath it, but we did not make anything of it. All the satin covered buttons had to be closed, but she stopped me when I started. This was part of her fun and while she fidgeted, I fed her her wine before taking another sip myself. By the time she got to the few buttons leading directly into my cleavage, she lost her balance and fell face first into me. Neither of us expected that, but neither of us were surprised much by it either.

As she erected herself and pulled away, I put my hand to the back of her head. She remained there and began to lick and suck the wine as I poured it slowly down the front of myself. She eased her hand up my skirt. I parted my feet a bit, letting her know it was ok. We spun a half turn as she eased me onto the bed on top of her as she fell backwards with a bounce.

Straddling her, she had her hand against my garden, enjoying the dampness that became progressively more wet. I leaned my body over her and pressed my chest against hers as I pried her shirt open. the bra she wore was not going to be covering her for very long, though the lace was a pretty covering for her hard nipples.

While our first kiss began, the stimulation of our nipples squaring off on each other was amazing. Hard and soft and silky all at the same time.

We heard a noise, but each attributed it to a shoe falling to the hard wood floor. Rather, it was you, standing in the doorway. Watching. Cock in hand. We did not break our momentum until we heard your breathing. I rolled off her, ending our kiss.

You whispered for us to not let you interrupt. We adjusted our positions to ease our backs to the headboard. You crawled on the bed and eased yourself between us, facing the wall behind us. Sitting on your heels, knees spread wide, your balls nearly rested on the bed as your cock was standing at attention up towards us. Little by little, you crept up closer and petted each of our pussys. Even through our panties, your fingers were wet and worthy of a taste. With two fingers between your lips, you extended your tongue as you pulled them out. She and I looked at one another and moaned over your actions.

Quickly, you returned your fingers to our gardens and played more. Deeper this time. While you were so deeply engaged there, she and I tilted towards each other and kissed, feeling each other as we went at it. Your moans excited all three of us. We dripped, you moaned more. I eased my foot under your balls and played, passing them over my toes and across my sole, stretching up to get my toes wrapped along your shaft for a stroke now and then.

You tipped to one side and began to make your way to her pussy for pure dining pleasure. As such, I got to suck your cock, being awarded the sweet does of precum. In no way was I being left out, as you each massaged a breast, pulling and twisting a nipple as she fingered me like you were moments ago.

What we did next made your cancellation irrelevant and completely forgiven...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Canceled Visit

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 382 milliseconds