• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Fareeda's Car Gets Repaired

Fareeda's Car Gets Repaired

Before starting this story, I want to introduce myself to my new readers. My name is Fareeda and I have lived in India all of my life. In my first story, "Wife's Journey to Joy" I describe how my husband Kareem had expressed a desire to see me being intimate with other men and that story explains the process of overcoming my initial timidity. I hope you enjoy my continuing adventures. Of course, everyone in this adventure is over 18.

*****

A couple of years ago, while returning home alone from a trip to Mangalore, my car began running roughly. "Oh shit!" I muttered "I don't need this now!" I glanced at the fuel gauge and was relieved to see that I still had half of a tank. "Maybe it will keep running enough to get me home." I hoped aloud, I sure didn't want to be stranded on this lonely road at 10:00 at night. However, that was not going to be the case. After sputtering along for another mile and a half, it gave up the ghost.

"Oh, this is just great!" I complained "I'm not sure how far it is to the town and what would I do there anyways?" "I guess I'll just have to wait and hope someone comes along." Fortunately, the radio still worked and I passed the next half hour listening to some local talk show when I heard the faint sound of an approaching motorcycle.

Not willing to miss this opportunity I got out of my car to wave the rider over, and to my relief he pulled over, stopping a short distance ahead of my car. As I approached the motorcycle I could see the rider was a young man, he couldn't have been much more than 20. Smiling at me in a way that struck me as strangely mischievous, he asked politely "How can I be of help to you?"

I explained to him how I was heading for Kannur but my car had broken down and I didn't know what to do and wasn't really sure where the next town was. "Well, I'm not a mechanic." he explained. "So I cannot help you there but the next town is Kasargode, you can ride with me. I know a mechanic there who can help you."

Since my options were clearly limited and I had no idea when the next vehicle would come along, I decided to take advantage of his offer. When I left Mangalore, I certainly never expected I'd be riding on a motorcycle. Dressing for a comfortable trip in my car I had put on a white salwar kameez which is a light, loose flowing dress split from the hip down on both sides and light weight pants underneath. This particular outfit was fairly low cut and since I was feeling sexy when I had gotten dressed, wore a red bra and panties with it. I have rather large breasts and this outfit tended to showcase my cleavage which I could tell did not go unnoticed.

I mounted the bike behind the young man, my arms around his waist. But before starting off, he took out his cell phone and made a short call, speaking in a dialect I didn't recognize. Starting down the road, we weren't going too fast because of the poor road and the darkness and I guessed he probably enjoyed having my boobs pressing into his back with every bump in the road.

We couldn't have gone more than a mile when a figure appeared in the road ahead of us. Slowing down, he turned to me and said "It's a friend of mine, we have to give him a ride into town with us!" Coming to a stop, he slid forward almost sitting on the tank. "Come up close to me, he can get on behind you." he instructed me.

After a bit of maneuvering, we were soon mounted and moving off. The young man behind me had his hands lightly around my waist, I assumed to keep from falling off. Then in the darkness I felt his hand rubbing my thigh through my pants and then progressed up under my dress, caressing my bare stomach and circling my naval with his finger. "Mmmmm." despite the cool evening air I felt a wave of warmth wash over me and a tingling between my legs which signaled the beginning of my arousal.

As he continued rubbing my stomach, I felt him push his growing erection against my back. Suddenly, I was no longer thinking of my broken car or being stranded who knows where. I was riding on a motorcycle in the cool dark night sandwiched between two very horny, hot young men! Then I felt his hand leave my stomach and grasping my hand, he placed in on the crotch of his friend in front of me.

It didn't take me too long to figure out what the earlier phone call was about, these two friends were planning to have their way with me, but I wasn't going to fight them. As I began rubbing the drivers cock through his pants, I felt his friend ease his hand under the waistband of my pants and panties and enter his finger into my .. ..very wet slit while kissing my neck. "eeeeeeeesssss!" I squeeze the other boy's cock and feel it stiffening in my hand.

Just as I was beginning to burn with excitement, we turned into the yard of a garage which was closed and dark. Shutting off the motorcycle, we unfolded ourselves from it and they led me toward the door of the garage. It seemed the second boy worked there because he had a key and as soon as we entered he turned on the lights, took out his cell phone and made a call. After this they led me to a back room where there was a low bed. "Sometimes the owner rests here when he works late." he offered, though at the time it never occurred to me to question the presence of a bed in a garage.

Almost immediately I had four hands groping my body and removing my clothes as I was standing there.. When my breasts were exposed I felt a warm mouth sucking my nipple which I could feel growing in his mouth. As I was enjoying this sensation, I felt my pants being lowered and so I stepped out of them as they gathered at the floor. I have thick black hair that extends to my ass and now only that hair and my panties hid my nakedness. Of course it was the work of a moment before my red panties lay on the floor together with my other garments.

Burning with their own arousal, both young men stepped back to admire their work of denuding me, leaving me now fully exposed to their view. Without taking their eyes off of me they began removing their own clothes until they stood before me with only their bulging underwear. Young men are so erotic because of their excited urgency and continuous horniness. Their lust appeared to be consuming them as their breathing had become ragged.

They were standing side by side as I approached the first boy, lowered myself to my knees and grabbing the waistband lowered his briefs to the floor. Without hesitation I took his half erect cock into my mouth and immediately felt it swelling. Taking his cock from my mouth I repeated the act on his friend. Two slim young men and two hard cocks in front of me, my head was spinning with anticipation. "mmmmm!"

They took me to the bed, laid me down, and both began exploring my body with their kisses. " aaayyyyyyeeeeeeeee!" I could feel the wetness running from between my legs when one of them crawled between my legs and began tongue fucking my dripping pussy. "Oh god!" I gasped to the other one. " Give me your cock... pleeeease!" With his knees on each side of my head and facing toward my feet , began lowering his swollen meat, now freely oozing precum, into my hungry mouth.

For a moment I lay still just savoring the incredible sensations. My pussy had already experienced two small orgasms and the taste and feel of this beautiful cock sliding slowly in and out of my mouth as I sucked the slippery clear fluid from it was putting me over the top. Suddenly the warm tongue left my pussy and my legs were lifted up leaving me wide open and exposed. I felt the head of his swollen organ probing at the entrance of my sopping hole before slowly sliding in to its full length "Oh yyeeeees, please fuuuck me!" I begged "Fill me with your fat cock aaaaawwwwwwgghh!" I grabbed the cock in my mouth and began stroking it as it slid in and out of me.

Both my men were moaning in lust and pleasure as I was. It wouldn't be long before the waves of pleasure washed over all of us. The first to release was the cock in my mouth, I knew he was close by his moans and watching his asshole begin to clench and release as the spasms of orgasm approached. In fact, watching his orgasm approach served to trigger mine as well. As he pushed his manhood down my throat, I began wiggling my hips encouraging my other man to fuck me harder which he did. I could feel his heavy balls slapping my ass as he began furiously pumping my aching hole.

"mmmmmmmmmm" The hot cum flooded into my mouth and I could feel it leaking out of the side, I stroked him faster desiring to suck from his manhood everything he had to give. Thankfully I swallowed it all before I lost control and began groaning. "Yes fuck fuck me hard hhaarrddeerrr aaahhh I am... ccc uuuummmm iiiii nnnnnnn gggggggg oiiiieeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyererrz...!" I was licking the balls hanging over my face while my dripping cunt continued to be pleasured.

"OoooooooHhhhhhh. ooooyyyyyeee" He groaned as he slammed his engorged cock in and out until he finally entered me as far as he could go and held himself tightly there pumping several loads of hot creamy man juice deep into my hungry pussy. Slowly he lowered my legs and we all unfolded from each other catching our breath. "Oh my God, that was incredible!" he gasped smiling. We nodded our agreement with him as we breathed heavily, recovereing our strength.

I lay there completely satisfied just reveling in the pleasure of a great sexual release and beginning to once again think about getting my car fixed, but that was not to be. One of the great things about young men is the speed with which they can recover even after an explosive orgasm. The boy who came in my mouth was now laying on his back his erection straight up and telling me to mount him.

Squatting over his handsome penis and facing him, I lowered my cum filled pussy over his waiting shaft, enjoying the slurping sound of a wet pussy being fucked. As I raised and lowered myself on him I could see the first boy's cum coating his meaty cock. By now I was kneeling astride his waist with my face over his and my ass in the air when suddenly I felt the other boy's hot tongue licking my puckered brown hole. "ooooiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee" He replaced his tongue with his finger and pumped it in and out of my tight asshole. "aaarrrrrrggggaaaa" He entered another finger rotating them as they were worked in and out. I felt so stretched and open.

I had not had too much experience with anal sex at that time and felt a little anxious when I felt the head of his member pushing against my tight opening. I relaxed my muscles as best I could and after several tries my now juicy private hole opened to him and I felt the head enter me. "AHHH!" at first it hurt a bit but as I relaxed he slowly fed the the full length of his manhood into me. Soon it felt really good and continued feeling better as he pumped my as slowly with his well lubricated fat penis.

"Oh, I can feel your cock as I'm fucking her asshole!" he moaned to his friend.

"Oh god yeah, it feels so great!" The other replied panting.

At first, when a stiff penis enters my asshole, it feels a little bit uncomfortable, but after a very short while those sensations begin feeling so sensual, almost orgasmic. Coupling this with having an enthusiastic, engorged cock buried in my cunt is almost too much! My orgasm rose up from within me and I could feel my sphincter spasming and involuntarily squeezing down on my anal visitor. All my muscles went tight, my eyes closed and my mouth opened as I lost control. I could feel the steamy ejaculate from the boy in my asshole flooding my bowels. "aaaaiiiiiiiii aaaaawwwwwwgghh... oooiiiiiiiiiigg!" Wave after wave of contractions flooded over my body as another deposit of cum shot into my hungry spasming pussy.

We all collapsed with exhaustion, shiny with sweat and panting. Suddenly, we heard the door close and standing before us was an older man probably mid 50's whom I found out was the owner and mechanic of the garage. It seems the boy who worked there had called him when we arrived and told him about my disabled car. Being anxious for any business, he had gone out and repaired the problem, dirt in the gas or something like that, and towed my car back to the garage.

We all stood up and I was trying to gather my clothes when he walked up to me and pulling me close kissed me on the lips, then stepped back and began undressing. By now the boys had gotten dressed and left, leaving me feeling a little uneasy being alone with this stranger. Standing naked before me he smiled "Will you suck my cock?"

"Sure!" I replied getting on my knees. Taking his soft cock in my hand I began slowly stroking it as I put the head in my mouth and bathed it with my tongue until it was dripping with my saliva. I probed his pee hole with my tongue which he enjoyed because now he was growing in my mouth. I was rewarded with a copious flow of precum which always excites me as I swallow it down. In a short time he was fully erect, and lifting me to my feet, had me bend over a small table and eased his cock into my very wet pussy. He didn't seem to mind that cum was dripping down my thigh or that his cock was covered in the boy's cum, Like an animal he grabbed my hips and furiously fucked me until he too had pumped a huge load of man cream into my body.

Removing his now softening cock, he began getting dressed and motioned that I could do the same. "You can go now." he said gently "Your car's in the yard and as far as I'm concerned, we're even." I kissed his cheek before leaving.

The drive to my home seemed to pass quickly because I spent that time remembering the events and sensations I had just experienced. With each movement I could still feel the cum oozing from my wet hole. "Well!" I thought "The first thing will be a hot shower then a well deserved sleep!" "I guess I'll enjoy some sweet dreams tonight!" I mumbled smiling as I pulling into my yard.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Fareeda's Car Gets Repaired

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 91 milliseconds