• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Timestopper Begins Ch. 23

Timestopper Begins Ch. 23

123

Chapter 23 - Emily and the mystery of the unsupported dildo

There was nothing on the television not even a penguin. It was too early to go next door to Cindy and Carson - they would not yet be in bed or bath or doing anything I would find interesting. Carson might be doing the accounts and Cindy the ironing - just not erotic at all: unless, I suppose, you are an accountant or have a penchant for women and ironing boards. Well, it takes all sorts but who would be an accountant?

Nothing on the television, nothing of interest next door - all this suggested it was an evening to be out and about. Should TSM select a house at random but it was not that easy even for TSM to get past locked doors without planning; I suppose I could have just rung the doorbell and nipped in out of time when the occupier came to answer the door bell; but there would probably be many false starts when I just did not fancy the occupant. I mean, six foot six bearded men are just not my type, nor are six foot six bearded women for that matter!

A visit to one of my colleagues perhaps? Not Mike certainly! Should I visit the delicious Amanda or the delectable Dharini or the puzzling Emily?

Emily was a puzzle. She did seem the one to go and see. Much as I enjoyed the other two's company - and indeed had enjoyed them both rather carnally - I felt I had a reasonable understanding of them. Not so Emily.

A drive in the car; care to park a little away from Emily's and a pleasant if short walk in the dark. She was in. You can imagine I had a reserve plan or plans if she had not been - yes Amanda then Dharini! Of course just because Emily was in did not mean my Plan B or C would not swing into operation. Finding her mother and father there for the evening would not exactly encourage me into sexual exploits with Emily. Not impossible of course: just not encouraging.

In the event Plans B and C did not need to be brought into operation. There was plenty of scope within Plan A for exploits, indeed twice the expected number. You see Emily was not alone and her friend was not male - no, not at all.

There was Emily dressed in a nice little dress, all blue, her dark curly hair spilling over her shoulders and her bosom pushing at the dress revealing, as usual, a lot of cleavage. Next to her a little girl I did not know. By little I mean small, quite petite really. Quite a contrast with Emily. Straight fair hair in a bob, funny little round face - yes pretty enough, full lips, little nose, very blue eyes. Smart jeans and shirt. Not really very much in the breast department at all - as I said quite a contrast with Emily!

Friend yes: but clearly rather more than that. Well, they were holding hands, which was sort of suggestive, and their choice of viewing material was not exactly a chick flick. Those that I have seen do seem to be a lot more about romance than sex and are, as far as I know, completely devoid of naked men sporting very large erections. Not so this video!

Rather more complicated for the local time stopper to stand behind the settee and watch. I had to be wary of not just one pair of eyes catching sight of me but two. Nonetheless enough standing there in time for me to catch the gist of what the film was about (not a lot of plot but plenty of big cock sex).

Nice to see the girls lean towards each other (though it meant I had to hide properly - and quickly). I had not seen girls kissing before. I had perhaps been too interested in girls on their own or couples where the girl was made nicely ready for intercourse. This was different - very different.

Just like a man and a woman - well it would be wouldn't it? The heads going slightly to opposite sides to avoid bumping noses and lips almost touching. Yes, I held them frozen in time to get a closer look. Lips opening just a little. It was going to be tongues!

It was. A really deep kiss with lips together and mouths open. So nice - I could remember it being so when I had a girlfriend - but not something I experienced with time stop sex. A shame. Still there were considerable compensations. The fact I had these two girls to play with in any manner I chose for the whole evening was one - so long as it did not involve their movement of course.

Nice to feel a tongue rolling with your own but would it be nice enough to kiss a time frozen girl? Well, not nearly as good but I already knew that. Remarkably I got my chance not just with one of the girls but both together. I stopped time just as their lips separated. Mouths still open but heads separated enough- so in I went, first in Emily and then in the other girl's mouth - flicking from one to the other. Yes, not unpleasing at all, certainly wet and warm but the lack of movement unsatisfying. It was not something to do often!

I settled back in hiding to watch developments.

Both immediately wiped mouths. I had got the saliva a bit all over the place!

"Oooh wow!" Went Emily. I give her it was impressive. The big black guy on the screen. Actually a good looking bloke for once and tall, together with being well endowed. Actually 'well endowed' was perhaps not doing him justice. They don't come much bigger I am sure. Perhaps it had been surgically modified, certainly he could not achieve a 45 degree or an even better 'stand' - which would have been, aesthetically, rather better - and instead rather pointed at the floor when erect - even if it seemed to get half way there!. But what had really caught Emily it seemed was not just the size and what he had been doing with it but the really big load he spilt. He came all over the girl's tummy - and breasts and face. It was a 'monster' load in every sense and went a long way. 'Powerful spurts' would describe it perfectly. I was impressed and so clearly Emily. Not so Karen.

"I don't get what you see in that, Emmie. I think penises are ugly, as you know, and when they do that - urgh! Why do we have to watch this. Can't we just go to bed and..."

"OK, OK, OK. I just love big things. You know I do. Go on then, go and harness yourself up while I get the toys."

"Can't we just do it without tonight?"

"Let's play a bit with the toys then go to bed. How about that. You know I like to be filled. Wouldn't you really like to have that bloke here tied up and spread-eagled so we could play with his cock - just use it like a real dildo? Not him fucking us but us fucking him, just using his great big cock."

"No. And you know I couldn't get something that big inside me even if I wanted - which I don't. And you are not to try and force me with your bigger toys. I don't like it."

"You could sit on his face and have him tongue you whilst watching me ride. Watch me force his big cock inside. We could kiss and fondle."

"I don't want a man tonguing me - I want you."

Lovely to see them kissing again and then little Karen getting down on her knees and moving her head up under and into Emily's dress. A very intimate kissing. So nice seeing the little girl's head hidden inside Emily's dress.

On the video another stud coming inside a black girl and then pulling out leaving her dripping in a pleasing sort of way. Certainly another girl in the film seemed to think so the way she was lapping up the running semen. Emily clearly agreed.

"And when he came in me you could nuzzle and eat it all up right out of me. I wouldn't half like that and then we could play with his cum - you know, slipping it in and out of our mouths as we kissed. Mmmm."

A muffled "Urgh, no!"

You could pretend it was my cum, Karen."

A nicely wet faced Karen appeared. Fantastic to see - a girl with her face wet with another girl's wetness. "You don't have cum, Emmie. Don't be silly. Girls don't do that yucky thing."

"I can, I can if we use the squirting one! Really big loads! Shall I fuck you or you fuck me? Go on, you put it on. It's all charged up. I got it ready. Warm it up a bit in the microwave."

What an amusing conversation. I looked forward to seeing Karen with a strap on.

Out of the room she went in jeans and shirt: back she came almost naked and with what was actually a pretty realistic strap on dildo. Well, realistic apart from being jet black which was very much a contrast with her pale skin and also it being held on by a leather strap around her waist - penises are not normally attached that way you know - buckled at the side and with another (I found out later) underneath her. Her plastic erection bobbed up and down as she walked towards Emily.

Some girls who like girls - yes, lesbians - are rather masculine in shape but equally some are very feminine like Emily. Karen was of the former design. As I wrote earlier, nothing much in the breast department, though that was still bra clad, hips rather straight, bottom fairly tight: I suppose her face softer than a man's but perhaps in the right clothes she could have been mistaken for being male but, despite all that, as a girl not at all unattractive. Nice full lips, funny rounded face, itsy bitsy nose, a nice dusting of freckles and very blue eyes under her fair hair cut shortish. Yes, certainly fuckable!

I smiled as I watched her reach behind and take off her bra. It was so clearly one of those so called training bras, a garment serving little real purpose as there is nothing much to restrain or support! Karen had nothing much to restrain or support, just a little budding of breasts really, a slight mounding and her areolae as little pointy peaks. Sweet really but nothing on Emily's quite remarkable cleavage. The contrast between the two, one big and dark, the other small and fair, was striking.

There was Karen standing in front of Emily, now naked and with the strap on. Emily still in her blue dress leaning forward and sucking on the dildo. A look of annoyance on Karen's face. I got the distinct impression the whole idea of cock sucking did not feature in Karen's concept of sex. Well why would it? Clearly she liked the girls. Emily though... I remained puzzled.

"Can I have a little squirt?"

A squeeze to Karen's balls and a "Mmmm," from Emily. Kinky!

I was not surprised to see the dildo sucking not lasting long. Karen's hands on the top of Emily's dress as she sucked and her big breasts brought spilling out. Really just as a man would have done!

Nice to see Karen pulling the (quite realistic) black plastic penis from Emily's mouth, and very nice to see Emily's lips trying to hold onto it, before Karen lent forward and began licking Emily's nipples. A gradual moving around on the settee until Karen was lying on top of Emily and (difficult to quite see from my vantage point) the plastic now inside her. The regular up and down movement of Karen's bottom soon made it all clear. Two girls fucking in the missionary position. What a strange thing! And on the television the video played on, Karen paying no attention but Emily's eyes being occasionally drawn by, it seemed, the big boys.

"Shall we go to bed now, Emmie" a whisper from Karen.

A kiss, "Mmmm,yes let's, but cum for me first."

Well, you can imagine I was not going to miss that. Not going to miss the chance of delving between two girls' legs at once and, even if not doing my own 'squirting' - yet - was going to have a squeeze on those black balls!

The female thrusting suddenly ceased and once again I stepped out.

"Hello girls, surprise!" But of course no reaction. No reaction either when my fingers duly started their exploration, happily feeling two girls at once. A firm plastic object in Emily and a rather fetish like strap running the length of Karen's sex - a rather wet strap. Both sexes deliciously squidgy with sexual excitement but neither in that position accessible to my penis. Emily's vagina was presently occupied by a plastic penis and Karen's barred by the taut strap - possibly difficult to work around and very possibly uncomfortable. I was not going to attempt intercourse in that position. It was just pleasant to feel, explore and, indeed, squeeze.

I had not forgotten Emily's requirement for Karen to cum and I had guessed that was engineered by squeezing the dildo's balls; the likely construction of the whole thing providing a reservoir of mock semen within. Amusing to squeeze but of course not really clear to me if the hidden knob had sent a single spurt - probably quite impressive spurt - up into Emily. I left it to Karen to finish the ejaculation - I mean girls don't get much of a chance to ejaculate do they?

Back in time Emily seemed to appreciate the squeezing of the black balls and certainly she was nice and drippy - and I mean really drippy - as she got up from the sofa holding her dress up and away from any chance dripping. Emily had very clearly filled the dildo with realistic looking semen. Karen also standing with pleasingly damp looking erection, indeed really looking like it had actually 'cum,' looking a little disapproving or perhaps a little disgusted by the dripping and all. She really did not, and that was just so clear to me, see the attraction of the penis!

The overall movement was, as Karen had sought, towards bed. I kept out of sight as they moved around and got ready. I was looking forward to watching, feeling and joining them in bed. My plans for joining did, of course, envisage a very close coupling!

It was certainly a sight to savour, a sight to recall at the office. Emily standing by the bed completely naked, her ample self all displayed, her large chest rising and falling as she breathed, her dark curls cascading from her head and, down below, rising up from those other so dark and so interesting curls an accurately moulded man's erection in an electric blue. It stuck up in the air at a perfect angle, just like the real thing might have done - had of course Emily been a man, which she most certainly was not! What was more there were no straps that I could see, nothing seemed to be holding the blue erection in place. There it was rising from her pubis, her legs closed and one thigh a little to the front of the other. That rather coy look - but not with an electric blue erection! It almost made Emily look hermaphrodite: only the colour just so gave away it was an addition, a false penis, a prosthetic penis. Yes, not the real thing at all. For Karen, lying equally naked, on the double bed it was a different matter. She too was wearing a strapless dildo, very much the same size and shape (it might even have been modelled from the same man - indeed from the same mould) but it was flesh coloured, moreover her flesh coloured.

With Emily the blue colour and her so obvious femininity gave the game away: not so with Karen. With her little breasts, slim hips and short hair she could have been a boy; a pretty boy certainly, but a boy; a boy with a good strong erection and waiting for his girl. Undoubtedly Karen was waiting for her girl but a lot of similarities ended there!

It was more than time for me to undress and join the girls - or boys! Tucking my stuff out of sight I came back into the bedroom intrigued to find out how the dildos were kept in place. Were they glued on - but unshaven that just would not be possible. I could see with the right type of adhesive it would be possible to achieve good adhesion between the wide base of a mock penis and the mons veneris, sufficient to hold it in place for some vigorous fucking and perhaps soaked off in a hot bath afterwards. Imagine, though, if the glue held. Easy enough to hide the fact you had a prosthetic soft penis glued to your pubes - a nice flowing skirt would do the trick: but a firm rubber or plastic erection - I don't think so!

The poor girl with a need to go to work - she has an important meeting in the afternoon. What should she do. Does she explain her difficulty to her nice neighbours? Could they help her get it off? Certainly good old Dan says he knows what to do but first would she terribly mind if, well, he and Mrs Dan enjoyed her together? Cut to bedroom. The girl fucking Mrs Dan missionary style whilst Dan fucks the girl.

Of course nothing had moved since I had left the bedroom to undress; Emily was still standing still and, looking in from the door, I felt a full hardening as I looked at her; at her lovely full round bottom - and, of course, I knew all about its pleasures, I had been tucked up inside that before - her fine naked back and just peeping out from in front of her, just in my view, the knob of her blue penis.

"Well, well, Emily; you are looking fine tonight. I don't think I have seen you looking more, um, how shall I put it, firm?"

Lovely to walk up to her and press my erection into her bottom crack whilst reaching around to hold her gorgeous big breasts. Just the thing all the men, no doubt, wanted to do as she bent over the photocopier at the office. A lovely fondle but then my hand dropped lower:

"Emily - what is this? You seem to have sprouted a cock!"

My hand on - no actually fondling the thing! Not just rigid plastic (for a rigid thing!) but softer, bendable - yes more like the real thing though without any sort of moveable foreskin of course. I found my hand naturally stroking, naturally wanking Emily's cock.

My hand moved backwards and between her bottom cheeks. Fingers on her little wrinkled rear opening and then moving forward. Now where had her other hole gone? It was as if Emily had truly become male in the genital area: but no, fingering soon discovered the dildo carried on back from the visible front erection, back over her clit and vulva and up into her vagina. The mystery of how the erection was held was becoming apparent to me. I pulled and out the whole thing came. There it was in my hand. Remarkable. A sort of double ended dildo. The very visible erection one end but then curving and straightening, before curving up again into a sort of 'U' shape with a second not so big end, a bulb shape - presumably ideal for being held by the vagina. The top where it touched the girl's vulva and clit not smooth but with some interesting ridges - no doubt for pleasing stimulation whilst she fucked her friend with the penis end in the friend's vagina or her (or indeed his) bottom. Very nicely made. What a clever idea. Any girl could have her own erection, could admire it in the mirror if she wished and, of course, could always use the facsimile penis on herself if without a friend!

Moving around to Emily's front I admired her lovely wild patch of dark curls before replacing the dildo. Rather nice pushing the funny bulbous end into her and leaving her with a big blue erection. I had knocked my erection against Carson's cock before in a friendly matey way, I had knocked against quite a few penes whilst playing around with copulating couples but this time I rubbed my knob against Emily's cock in a rather more than 'matey' way. Well, what was wrong with that? Emily was so obviously a girl! I mean, I also had her lovely big breasts in my hands! It was really nice to rub against a girl's firm erection!

But then there was Karen on the bed, really looking very boyish! Lying down beside her it all looked so very unlike my usual scene. Emily standing above us looked much more my more usual scene if, and that was difficult, you ignored the blue phallus. There, though, on the bed the appearance of me and a man both erect. It amused me!

My fingers to Karen's little breasts. Really insubstantial though the little nipple and areolae cones pleasing with a nice little excited hardness to them - something to suck upon (and I did). I looked downwards. Should I?

Well, it is something you wonder about - well I had anyway. What does an erection feel like in the mouth? Down Karen's chest, down her tummy I came, the mock knob getting bigger and bigger in my vision. I opened my mouth.

Remarkably big. A big thing in the mouth!

And then of course the question of how far I could really get it down my throat.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Timestopper Begins Ch. 23

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds