• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Shared Her with a Buddy of Mine

Shared Her with a Buddy of Mine

Last December my best friend Eric broke up with his girlfriend of two years and ended up having to move in with my wife and I. Initially I was worried about how she would handle the extra stress of living with two men instead of just one, but as time passed, it turned out that my wife Melissa handled it just fine.

My wife is gorgeous. I've been with her since I was nineteen. Yeah, you could call her my high school sweet heart. She wasn't my sweet heart when we met in 10th grade, but eventually she came around, and we have been happily married for almost six years now.

My buddy took the news of his break up pretty hard. When he moved in with us, it wasn't just for financial reasons, but it was also because he didn't know how to get back on his feet. He had been with his ex for so long, he didn't understand what life would be like without her. So as the time passed, living with us, Mel and I had to reintroduce him into the single life. Being an independent person. I'd say it went rather well at first. We'd go bar hopping, we'd try and set him up with Mel and I's friends. Things slowly developed into me acting as the perfect wingman for my friend.

Unfortunately, Eric had been with his ex for so long that any kind of game he had was about out the window. We started from square one. I'm talking the very basics, like just learning how to approach a woman you don't know. I'd handle the personality stuff, like introducing yourself, making a good first impression and that sort of thing, while Mel handled the physical stuff like modeling appropriate boundaries with a new woman. When to hold her hand, when is it okay to make out with a girl on a dance floor, that kind of stuff. It went all right for awhile. He met a few girls, had one or two random hook ups, but nothing too serious. At the end of the day, Eric kept bringing up the fact that he still felt like he wasn't over his ex. That no matter how hot, or funny the new prospective girls he met were, he couldn't put Alex behind him.

We continued our routine of going out to bars, introducing him to new people, but it seemed like the harder we tried to get him back out there, the more he resisted it. I didn't understand why until I caught him spying on Mel after she had gotten out of the shower one day after work. He was peeking into our bedroom from the top of the stairs as she got dressed. I caught him red handed and he had no choice but to own up to it. At first he insisted that he was just passing by when he happened to stumble upon her naked by chance, but later he confessed and told me that he thought Mel was gorgeous and had been pushing to see her nude for a few weeks.

As he said that, I kind of began to understand why he was struggling so much to move on to someone new. It wasn't that he was still stuck on Alex, he just had the hots for Mel, my Mel. All the time the three of us had been spending together, bars, bowling, movies. We were pretty much a three-some. Throw in all of the time I spend at work when they were just hanging out together and it makes perfect sense that as my wife was showing him how to be flirtatious, he was just trying to flirt with her.

I've known Eric since we were kids. We have been best friends since we were six. I didn't think twice when I saw him spying on Mel. I laughed, called him a pervert and hit him playfully on the arm. I wasn't jealous. Not too much anyway. I don't think Mel sees Eric that way. And even if she did, I don't think she would leave me for him. Seeing him peeping on her like that, I got kind of turned on. I've thought about sharing Mel with another guy, but never a stranger. I wouldn't trust someone we don't know with my wife in bed. As I talked with Eric, I couldn't stop thinking about them getting together. And the thought of it was making me hard as a rock. I didn't know how much of a shot I had a getting Mel to get with another guy, so I jumped at it when Eric showed interest. We went out to a bar for drinks that night, just me and him. I confronted him on the subject and told him I wanted him to do it. I wanted him to seduce her, so I could share my wife with him. He was pleased to say the least, and we had several drinks to celebrate. The way I saw it, we were already pretty much a 3 way couple. Why not get some sexual fun out of it too.

Eric tried flirting with Mel after that, with my blessing. I gave them ample opportunities to be alone together, to drink together, but nothing really came of it for awhile. Mel is definitely not the kind of girl to be shared. She is pretty much straight by the book when it comes to sex and stuff. I don't think she would ever cheat on me, even knowing she wouldn't get caught.

After about a month of him trying to get with her, we had about given up on any shot at him starting something with her without me approaching the subject with Mel first. Which is fair. I just didn't want to risk damaging our relationship, knowing that Mel probably wouldn't be into that kind of thing. Eric told me he was making a fair amount of progress. They were emotionally starting to get fairly close. She was opening up to him in ways that it took me several months to achieve with her. She had even begun to tell him about everything that had happened between her and her mom while she was growing up. All of that seemed important in her taking him as a lover, but it wasn't progressing in the way we wanted it too.

When I talked to Eric about it he was pretty up front about everything. He would spend time talking with her while I was at work, and then try to increase the physicality of it, but she never bought in. We had about given up on anything happening on its own until one evening in October when Eric came home with a bottle of champagne. He said he had gotten a pretty big promotion at work, and that he needed to celebrate. So we did. Eric and I sipped on some beers while Mel downed the whole bottle of champagne. We thought nothing of it. After the champagne Eric suggested some shots for him and I to catch up before heading out to the bars. Mel thought she could handle a few more and joined us. The poor girl didn't last another half our. She passed out asleep on the couch fully clothed.

Eric and I kept drinking for a little while, playing with Mel as she slept. Nothing serious, we would do things like rest our drinks on her forehead, or move her arms into precarious positions. As we did so, it dawned on me that she was completely asleep. When she gets like this, she rarely remembers much of the night. I told Eric to help me carry her from the living room into our bedroom and put her into our bed. But on the way I had a clever idea and convinced him to put her in his bed instead. He was hesitant at first, but once I had her under the covers and stripped her completely naked, he couldn't resist and started getting into the bed himself. As he tucked them into the bed, I couldn't resist. I knelt over my wife, kissed her first on the lips, and then snuck under the covers and kissed her pussy, deeply, before heading out. I wanted to taste what was mine one last time. She didn't even flinch when I did it. She was out.

I closed the door behind me and thought of the ramifications of my actions as I was leaving my wife to wake up in the arms of someone else. I had been reconsidering it slightly since seeing how emotionally close Eric and her were starting to get since I gave him the go ahead.

I didn't get the details until the next evening from Eric about what had happened in his bedroom with Mel after I left. All I knew for a majority of the day was that I woke up at around nine fifteen am to the sound of Mel sneaking back into our bed. I pretended to be asleep as she did. I also pretend to not notice that she had been gone the whole night. I could smell the sex on her. A mix of sweat, B.O, and semen. After a few minutes, I couldn't resist. I rolled over and started spooning her. I kissed her neck a bit, to a lukewarm response from her, which isn't normal. I ran my hands down her arms lightly, and felt that she had goose bumps as I was doing it. She started pretending to wake up a little bit. I kept kissing her and as my hand reached between her legs I couldn't believe how wet her pussy was. As I am usually the one who makes it wet, it is never so wet when I first get down there. She was horny.

I assume to cover up for her actions she started acting frisky with me. She turned towards me and started kissing me before we had a morning quickie. It was so wet. I can't describe how foreign that was to me. Not that my wife isn't usually wet during sex, she is. It was just weird to feel her already so wet before I had even started playing with her. It slid right in. It felt milky. She enjoyed. We only had sex for about five or ten minutes, but she got off, moaning loudly. I pumped my load all over her stomach as I finished. She kissed me a few times as I did, and then hopped into the shower quickly. She never mentioned anything about the night. She told me that the last thing she remembers was passing out on the couch. I told her that after some more drinking, I went out to the bars to catch up with some friends leaving her on the couch with a blanket on her and Eric watching the movie in the chair, also about to pass out. I told her that I when I got home I saw the bathroom light on and assumed that she had gone in there. When I woke up she was in bed with me.

Mel didn't talk much to me that day. As it so happened she was pretty busy with school stuff, and stayed out of the house for most of the day. Which was perfect because I got a chance to catch up Eric about his night with my wife. He told me that after a few minutes of spooning he couldn't resist starting to touch Mel. He rubbed his hands all over her body. At first just on her arms and stomach, but eventually he told me that he started rubbing her clit and groping her breasts. She stayed asleep through it all. He tasted her pussy, and sucked on her nipples for awhile. When it was all said and done he came twice. Once while he was feeling her wet pussy with his hands he came on her back, and again later he said he had his cock between her legs and he came all over her pussy and stomach.

I couldn't believe it when he said that. I was kind of disappointed to be honest. I started laughing and I said, 'I guess her pussy is still mine then huh.' He laughed too and told me that it got better when she woke up. He didn't sleep the entire night, and he said they were spooning as she started to come too. She felt his arms and legs wrapped around her from behind and must have assumed it was her husband in bed with her. He told me that she reached her hand down behind her and started rubbing his cock hard again. She woke up horny and wanted her husband inside of her. He said he started feeling her in-between her legs and she started to moan. After just a few minutes of this she reached down and slid his cock into her married cunt. He held out all night from entering her pussy, but finally she was the one who pulled him into her.

He told me that they fucked hard like that for several minutes, with her moaning the whole way. At the end she started saying louder, 'oh my god... oh my god... stay in me... I want you to come in me.' And he did. After he finished in her, she rolled into him, but must have started to open her eyes. He said that when she turned toward him he said, 'you are the best ride I have ever had.' She froze. As she opened her eyes, she realized she was in the guest room. His room. She pulled his cock out of her as she backed out of the bed and asked him what happened. He said that after I left she came into his room and gave him a blow job. Then they had sex. Twice. She didn't say a word as she left. She grabbed her clothes and snuck back into my bedroom. The warm wet feeling I had been feeling as I fucked my own wife was Eric's cum. I have been with my wife for six years as her husband and only finished inside once by accident. She wanted me inside and got him.

Mel didn't drink much after that night, especially when Eric was around. Eric said he tried to flirt with her but nothing ever really came out of it. They never spoke of it, and she never spoke of it to me. I thought that our fun was all for nothing and that they would never sleep together again for awhile. I had about given up hope until Mel's birthday came around a few months later. She got drunk again, but this time made it all of the way upstairs before passing out in our bed fully clothed. Once everyone left, I couldn't resist. Eric and I stripped her naked and got in bed on both sides of her.

I was awake for most of the night thinking about how stupid of an idea this was, wondering how things would change if she found out we had done this on purpose twice now. As Mel woke up I stayed silent and pretended to be asleep. Eric's arm was on her stomach, and she asked him what had happened when she came to. He told her that after everyone left the three of us had a birthday threesome and that I had loved it. She didn't need much convincing apparently. I heard her ask him 'you fucked me, again? and I don't even remember it?' He replied yes and I heard her starting to kiss him. In between smooches she said, 'I guess we are going to have to do it again so I remember it this time.' She started moaning and I realized that he has fingering her. Before she climaxed she grabbed his hand and stopped them. I felt them getting out of the bed and watched with one eye open as she lead him out of our bedroom by his hand naked. I listened to them fucking in his bedroom next door for almost an hour before joining in.

She started hopping between beds after that night and has been doing it ever since. Some of my horniest memories are of laying in an empty bed and listening to them fucking next door. I'd get up to get some water after they finished to see them holding each other in their arms as I passed by.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Shared Her with a Buddy of Mine

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds