• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mr. Staring Problem

Mr. Staring Problem

I'm in Disney World with my family. My brother, his wife, my niece, and my mother decide to stay until one of the parks closes to see the fireworks. I take a bus back to the hotel alone. I've seen fireworks before and I want to have some relaxation time. Besides it is 5:00 PM now and the fireworks do not start until 9:00 PM.

I get in line at the resort bus waiting area and there he is again-that man from about four rooms down the hall. (Well it's not really a hall because all the rooms open to the outside, but what else would you call it?) He is a strange man. When he looks at me I feel like he's assessing me. He stares unabashedly. This isn't the first time I have caught the strange man looking at me. Now that I'm alone, I feel like I'm being hunted.

Mr. Staring Problem isn't classically handsome, but he is built like a freight train. He has rippling muscles underneath a tank top and swim shorts. The shorts are a bright neon orange and two sizes too tight. I can see the outline of his huge cock laying against his leg. His wife-beater shows off his too-large arms that are tattooed with a dreamcatcher and a howling wolf.

I stand in wonder why this man is paying so much attention to me. I'm kind of sweaty from walking all day with my family. My cotton skirt and panties are sticking to me a little. I'm a very big girl, which is another reason why it surprises me that I'm garnering so much attention. I do have great tits though. My Mickey blouse barely contains my girls.

I'm at the back of the line, so when I get on the bus there are no seats left. I am left scrunched up against an elderly lady with too many bags. It's standing room only, so it looks like we are holding onto those straps that come out of the ceiling for the entire ride. I can hear some dude from Israel commenting on how wide my ass is. If he has a problem with it he can fuck off.

Mr. Staring Problem sees that the old lady can barely reach the loops, and decides to be chivalrous. They make a polite exchange of words and switch places. Now Mr. Staring Problem is invading my personal space. He looks at me and smiles, "Nice day." I mumble something in response and look away. He is standing too close. I can feel the heat from his body. I can feel his body shaking a little—almost like he is holding in laughter.

The bus shakes and rumbles on the way back to the hotel. I find it difficult to keep my balance. I stumble slightly and Mr. Staring Problem decides to catch me by my left breast. He squeezes hard before he lets go of me. "Be more careful," he says, as his hand snakes up my arm to wrap my wrist in loop hanging from the ceiling. I'm mortified. I look around to see if anyone saw the exchange. My breast feels like there will be a handprint on it tomorrow.

I look back up at him, and it seems Mr. Staring Problem has begun to ignore me. Good. Our stop is next. I'll just get off the bus and forget about this.

When we got off the bus, everybody, including Mr. Staring Problem was going through the cafeteria/gift shop to get back to their rooms. I decided I didn't want all the noise and florescent lights, so I went around the building where the Disney Crew were trimming tall bushes and using large machines to do landscaping. All the workers had gone home for the day apparently. The machines had been left out for tomorrow.

I'm in no hurry to get back to my room. In fact, I can see the room from where I'm standing by this industrial lawn mower. It's nice just being away from all the people.

I hear him a heartbeat before I feel him wrap his hand around my mouth and nose. His other hand goes to the junction between my thighs and brings his erection hard against my backside. I struggle but can't breathe. I try to remember my karate classes from when I was a child, but they never taught me how to handle a behemoth with a raging hard-on. I struggle, kick, and let out muffled screams. However, that only seems to reduce my precious supply of air, and excite him more. When I feel like I'm about to pass out he says, "I will let you breathe again, only, if we agree to one thing-you won't scream." I nod my head quickly. "Good girl," he purred.

I could tell by his voice that this was definitely Mr. Staring Problem, even though I hadn't laid eyes on him yet. He removes his hand from my nose but keeps it over my mouth. His other hand drops my skirt and panties to the ground. My shirt has an elastic neckline, so he pulls it down underneath my tits. He does the same with my bra. I am basically naked where anyone could walk by. I am not going to scream and call attention to myself now. I might still get away though.

I look for ways to escape. My room is just right there. I can see it. I can hear kids playing in the pool nearby. I don't want to go into public in my present state of undress. I decide to make a break for my room. I bring my hand back and grab Mr. Staring Problem's crotch hard and twist. He lets out a grunt and releases me. I begin to run as fast as I can while holding my tits so they don't bounce everywhere.

He catches me within a few feet and slaps me hard across the face. I'm in shock now. Mr. Staring Problem says, "I'll have to punish you later for that bitch." Then he grabs me, and drags me back to the industrial lawnmower.

I begin to sniffle. Mr. Staring Problem laughs loudly. Tears of embarrassment begin to flow down my face. He takes his hand away from my arm where he is holding me, and turns me around. He uses his tongue to lick all of the salty tears from my face. At the same time, he thrusts his fingers into my pussy. He finds it dripping wet. "Now see this tells me you like me at least a little, don't you Sweetie," he almost sang with a saccharine voice.

Mr. Staring Problem starts fondling me all over and kissing me in between his next words. "You have been impolite to me. I will have to teach you how to behave around your new Master—and that's what I am—your Master. You will call me Master or Sir at all times. If you behave incorrectly you will be punished accordingly. I know you want me to fuck you because your pussy is dripping wet."

"Now tell me what you want," he growled. When I stay silent, he bends me over the lawn mower and gives me 10 hard slaps on the ass. It hurts badly, but doesn't damage me. He keeps me bent over. "Now I'm going to ask you again, what do you want?" He questioned. I know what to say "Fuck me, please Master."

Before I can get the entire word "Master" out he's sheathed inside me. All he had to do was lower his swim trunks and slam his thick cock into my drenched pussy. It feels good, and I am so ashamed. I must be such a slut to be enjoying this. Once he starts to move, he rides me hard and fast. His fingers reach around to play with my clit. It's not long until I cum squirting my juices all over his lower half. He follows soon after filling me with his seed. "See how much you like me," he whispered into my ear.

He fixes his swim trunks, and pulls me into a standing position. I start to fix my shirt, and he pulls my hands away. "You are going to pick up your skirt and panties, and you are going to walk with me to hotel room. Your tits will be out and my cum will be running down your thighs," he ordered.

He grabs my hand and starts marching me in the direction of room 384. Apparently He wasn't through with me yet. I begin to plead with him to let me go, "Please you have had your fun. My family will be coming back soon."

He stops and reaches between my legs and scoops up some of his cum. He then shoves his fingers into my mouth and said, "I don't think you get it, girl, I am now your Master. You will refer to me as such, and your holes belong to me. If you do not comply with this I will have to hurt your sweet family."

Mr. Staring Problem had said what he needed to convince me. He is now my Master. I would do anything for my family. Why did he choose me for this torment? I still have cum sticking to my tongue and cheeks. It's so sticky, and my mouth is so dry.

Master Staring Problem uses his wristband to unlock the door to his hotel room. The air conditioning hits my skin like a cold shower. He throws me to the floor and shuts and locks the door. He strips his clothes off and carefully folds them on the dresser. All the while staring at my mostly naked body. He takes my clothes from me and gives them the same treatment including my bra and shirt. All the while being the silent assessor again.

When he speaks it's in a very calm smooth tone, "You have to be punished for trying to run away and twisting my dick. I think a belt will do nicely. I have some zip ties in my bag. I'm going to bind your legs and arms to this four legged stool." Master Staring Problem begins to make preparations.

My mind begins to panic. What am I going to do? His arms are as thick as most people's legs. I'm stuck. I'll just have to endure whatever he decides to mete out. Master Staring Problem motions for me to come to him where the stool is. He bends me over it and tightly, but not enough to cut off circulation, binds each limb to a leg of the stool.

"I am going to spank you until I think you have been punished enough, and then I'm going to spank you 10 times more," he said using the calm tone again. He let me feel the belt across my ass first. It was like he was caressing me with it. The moment went on forever. I felt like I was going to piss myself.

The first blow finally rings down, and it is agonizing. I almost fall and jerk the stool over. Plus I cry out loudly. Master Staring Problem clicks his tongue, "No, No, No, that will not do." He reaches over to the dresser and grabs my panties and stuffs them in my mouth. "Now sit still, or you will be punished longer. And do try to muffle those screams," he warned.

Again Master Staring problem lets me feel the belt before he brings it down across my ass. It hurts MORE this time, but my cries are muffled by the panties. He repeats this action over and over again—every time reducing the amount of time he rubs the leather of belt before letting it crack across my backside. Eventually, he is continually hitting me while I sob uncontrollably.

Master Staring Problem takes the panties out of my mouth. "I have decided you have been punished enough slave. You have ten more now. Each time I spank you, you will count out loud, and then you will thank your Master. Do you understand?" he asked. "Yes Master," I replied shakily through sobs. "Good Girl! I think you are finally comprehending your place here," he chimed.

He draws back and hits me with the belt. "One, thank you Master," I sob. Again. "Two, thank you Master." Again "Th-Three, thank you Master". On and On Until, "T-T-Ten, Th-an-k y-ou M-Mast-er."

Master Staring Problem admires my bruised ass. "You are very welcome slave. Your punishment is completely over, and you are forgiven. I have a tender side too and you are going to see it presently," he bragged. He cut all off the zip ties off of my limbs, rubbing each one as he went.

He picked up my slack body (I weigh like 300 lbs) and laid me on the bed.

His tender side had me worried again. I don't want to see his tender side. This isn't a fucking date. This is a kidnap and a rape. The man hunted me down, ravished me, and beat me. The only reason I am here is because I am weaker than him. Now I am laying on this bed with my freshly thrashed ass, and I am having trouble sitting still.

Master Staring Problem climbs on top of me, pinning my torso completely. He begins to kiss me. His tongue invades my mouth exploring it like a lover would. He doesn't even bother to try and restrain my arms and legs. He knows he has me beat.

I'm disgusted by his actions. After all that he has done to me why does he have to kiss me? He would be a good kisser if he wasn't a rapist. He explores my mouth so expertly. I don't want him to make me feel good!

He starts to caress and wake up my whole body, where he just gave me a pounding before. He's heavy on top of me. His hands stroke my breasts and thighs. He kisses my neck and whispers sweet things into my ear.

I start to become confused. He is the enemy right? I'm such a dumb slut. I begin to cry. I try to move him off of me, which just elicits a deep evil sounding chuckle from within his throat. My body is already singing for him. I'm practically humping his leg. I try to kick my legs, but that only serves to rub my wet pussy against him and bring back that evil chuckle again. I think I understand what he wants. "Master, do you want me to struggle?" I query.

"I'm giving you the opportunity to struggle slave. No hitting or punching or eye gouging, but if you want to try and break free from me that might be interesting," He laughed. Then he pressed his erection into my hip and flexed a couple of times.

I thought about it and maybe I should just lay here and do nothing, but then would I get punished? I think maybe to err on the side of caution and struggle. I begin try and get him off of me. I push at his torso and kick at his legs, but I'm still just making him chuckle.

Master Staring Problem grabs my hands with his and interlaces our fingers in a farce of a lovers embrace. He puts both knees in between mine and then spreads them wide, and he continues to kiss me tenderly. His erection is suddenly at the entrance to my pussy. Master Staring Problem puts his cock in slowly, inch by inch. His eyes stare straight into mine the entire time. He starts to "make love" to me. It's more brutal than anything he's done to me before. He's not only fucking my body—he's fucking my mind.

My body responds to everything he does. I can't stop it. I can feel an orgasm building. He keeps a steady rhythm as I cum. My pussy tightens around his cock, and I squirt juices all over the bed.

Master Staring Problem pulls out of me and flips me over. He lubes his finger in my pussy and presses it against my asshole. It slips in easily after some initial resistance. He works it around in there until my ass starts to loosen up. He does the same thing with two fingers. It feels foreign. I almost want to go to the bathroom. A third finger joins the first two and he begins to fuck me with them.

Apparently after three fingers, he thinks I'm ready for his fat cock. He lubes himself up in my pussy and presses the head of his cock against my rosebud. He puts pressure and tells me to relax, so I do. Before I know it, he is completely in my ass. It feels so wrong and dirty.

Master Staring Problem begins to move, and I feel sensations I've never felt before. He wakes up my ass to a whole new world. I can't believe what I am feeling. I want him to stop, but it feels so good. He grabs my sore ass and fucks me like I've never been fucked before. I can feel another orgasm welling up inside me, but this is deeper. It is coming all the way from my toes up through my spine. He fucks me harder. I cum. Again my juices explode everywhere. I slump on the bed. Master Staring Problem puts his back into it and expends all his cum within my anal canal with a shout.

He rolls over and grabs some zip ties and secures me to the bed. "I'm going to take a shower now slave. You sleep and think about how you are going to spend the rest of your life serving me just like that," he says.

I'm drifting off to sleep as I process that statement. The rest of my life?!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mr. Staring Problem

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 77 milliseconds