• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Megan's Glory Hole Adventure

Megan's Glory Hole Adventure

123

*Edited story*

This is a work of fiction. The characters presented in this are entirely made up and not based on anyone living, dead or from a galaxy far far away. Any similarities to actual people or situations is a damn shame. Thanks to Voice-e and Phantom Stranger for looking it over and offering advice/suggestions.

*

Megan crept along at a steady twenty mile per hour pace, her brown eyes on the lookout for a place to pull over to wait out the heavy downpour of rain obscuring her vision. It was just after dinnertime but with the thick rainclouds blanketing the sky, it seemed like the dead of night. In hindsight, she wished she had started driving earlier, but instead she had decided to have a mini Star Trek movie marathon and ended up leaving hours later than she intended. Fortunately, her husband was a bigger dork than she was and he appreciated her nerdiness. So when she explained to him that she would be arriving at the hotel later than intended, he understood that when it came Star Trek, resistance was futile.

Megan believed she and Joel were soul mates. She recognized it the moment they first met at the comic shop and she was wearing her Wonder Woman shirt and he had on his Batman baseball cap. They became inseparable almost immediately and spent hours talking on the phone and geeking out over their mutual love of comic books, Star Trek and cosplay and the like. They dated for the next four years.

Joel was Megan's first real boyfriend. She hadn't ever dated anyone else except for one guy her first semester for all of four weeks. Not that she didn't have the opportunity but Megan's parents were strict and really didn't let her date. She was also shy and because she was more interested in comics, role playing games and the like she was considered weird and not part of any group at school other than the 'outcasts'.

So she focused on her studies and graduated at the top of her class. She had also blossomed into a very attractive young woman, though because of her shyness, she was often regarded as cold and unfriendly.

College was a big turning point for her. She was away from her parents and she also found some social groups where she felt she belonged. She started to come out of her shyness and was able to truly be herself.

Not long after they graduated and got good jobs they got married. That was five years ago, and they were still as happy with each other as when they were in their first year together. In fact, Megan was on her way to meet Joel so they could renew their vows and spend a long weekend together celebrating in their own special nerdy way. She even managed to find the same Wonder Woman shirt she was wearing when they met on ebay. Glancing down at the colorful emblem, she smiled knowing he'd recognize it instantly.

They decided to treat the ceremony not just as their renewal but as a new wedding and abstained from sex for the last few weeks. Not that they did that the first time around. They had sex regularly and Joel satisfied all her needs. But they figured why not this time?

It was difficult, but with Joel away for a good part of the time for business, it made it easier to go without and made the anticipation of their wedding night even better. However, she did slip a couple of times and took care of herself but she only used her fingers and never any toys.

Joel was currently at their hotel, having arrived earlier following his last meeting the previous day. She was beyond excited to meet him at the resort, get married once more and begin their second honeymoon, but with the weather the way it was, she figured she should pull over and wait for who knows how long. Thankfully, the ceremony wasn't until late tomorrow afternoon, so she still had some time despite her earlier Star Trek movie trek.

As she slowly drove along, Megan noticed an exit coming up. She couldn't quite make out the name of the town, but she hoped there would be a restaurant or someplace she could sit and wait out the storm. The rain had one benefit in that it forced her to focus on other things rather than the fire that had been burning between her legs for the last couple of days.

The anticipation had been building and now that the time was so close, a stiff wind was all she needed. A part of her had wanted to pull over and quickly take care of things as soon as she got on the road. After all person can only take so much! But the storm had replaced her anxiousness with nervousness. This type of weather was bad enough in an area she was familiar with. On an unfamiliar and dark highway she had to focus on her driving.

Taking the exit, she turned right at a stop sign and drove a few miles before hitting the town, if she could really call it that. She drove through the streets, and mostly saw shuttered and abandoned buildings. There were few signs of life but she did spy some neon lights up in the distance just off the main road, the details obscured by the rain.

Megan figured it had to be a bar, and she slowly made her way up the street and then turned into the lot and parked close to the entrance. There were a few other vehicles, but she didn't pay them much mind. She just hoped she wasn't stumbling onto a nest of cannibal chainsaw wielding maniacs. She smiled to herself as she thought about those darn horror movies Joel made her watch.

Megan grabbed her button down shirt off the passenger seat and slipped it over her Wonder Woman shirt and yoga pants. She grabbed her phone case and made sure she had enough money, then stuck it in the waistband of her pants and opened the car door. The sudden clap of thunder assaulted her ears. She took a deep breath, jumped out of the car, slammed the door shut and rushed toward the doorway with a squeal, praying she wouldn't get too wet.

Once she made it through the door, Megan shook herself off and looked around the bar and immediately noticed countless racks of magazines and DVDs. At first she was confused, but once she looked toward the walls and saw the sex toys hanging there, she realized that she wasn't in a bar but but, an adult "bookstore." It wasn't Megan's first time in a place like this, however it was the first time without Joel. She'd never go into one on her own, especially such a seedy one, but if Joel was with her she'd be more at ease.

Looking around the shop, she noticed an older man behind glass near the cash register. He was rather scary looking. He had an angular, pock marked face and looked like he hadn't shaved for several days. He looked to be in his sixties, and seemed like one of those guys you'd see on an episode of COPS. He glanced momentarily at her then went back to his paper.

She continued her inspection and didn't see anyone else until she looked up towards a security mirror and noticed the back of a man in the stacks: fat, short, with thin hair and a smile inducing comb over who appeared to be looking at some magazines. Judging from the looks of the men, Megan was the youngest there by a decade or two or three and the only female.

For a moment, Megan thought about going back to her car and finding somewhere else to wait but as if on cue, another loud crack of thunder erupted and rattled the building a little. She sighed and approached the counter.

"Excuse me?" Megan said as older clerk behind the glass looked up at her.

"Yeah?" He said sounding annoyed.

"Is there somewhere I can get dried off?" She asked rubbing her arms, starting to feel a chill.

"There's a hand dryer in the bathroom," he said motioning to the back. "It's not the best, but it should help," he added ogling her body, his eyes lingering on her decently sized chest, which she realized must be somewhat on display in her wet shirt.

She wrapped her over shirt around her and looked back out the door and considered leaving again. She decided to go dry off in spite of her discomfort with her situation.

The clerk didn't acknowledge her again so after a moment of awkwardness, she said thanks and headed towards the back of the store. Entering the bathroom she saw the dryer. She looked around, making sure no one else was in there with her, and then removed her shirts.

Megan stood there in her bra and held her shirts under the dryer, first her Wonder Woman shirt, and then her button-down. After getting them sufficiently dried she stood there a moment before deciding to remove her pants. They were soaked from her knees to her ankles, so she removed them and got them nice and toasty. Next she angled herself under the dryer and was able to get her hair dry.

Finished, she looked in the mirror and was disappointed her hair was now a poofy mess and not at its usual level of silkiness. She began patting down her hair to something close to its usual level. She looked at the mirror again and couldn't help but notice her breasts jiggling. She took a minute to admire herself, her sexy hips and shapely legs, before she thought about Joel. She glanced at her phone she noticed she had been in the bathroom for over thirty minutes.

As she turned to the door, she saw the paper towel dispenser was empty. She rolled her eyes, and was thankful she had on her button down shirt and could use the bottom of it to grab the handle. The thought of touching it was rather unpleasant to her. She wish she had brought her purse or at least her bottle of hand sanitizer. Once out of the bathroom she walked back to the main part of the store. She glanced toward the door and saw the rain was still coming down.

Megan turned back around and inspected the store once more. She didn't see the other man from earlier and the clerk was still in his same spot. Not sure what to do she began looking around the shop. She found herself in the parody section and noticed several movie rip-offs. There were porn variations of Star Trek, Batman, and Jurassic Park along with many other TV shows and movies. She smiled at the nerdy parodies, she considered buying some as a gag for Joel.

She didn't get the appeal of porn but new that Joel would occasionally watch some. It didn't bother her since she liked to read young adult supernatural romance stories, so to each their own, she thought.

Suddenly, the Star Wars theme began blaring on her phone.

"Hey honey," came Joel's voice after she answered, "you getting through the rain ok?"

"I did have to pull over. I'm in a bookstore now just waiting." Megan neglected to mention what type of bookstore, mainly because if she bought a movie she wanted it to be a surprise.

"Ok," Joel replied. "I'm sure I can find something to do while I wait."

"Just don't find anything too fun." She said with a giggle.

"Definitely not." He said in a mock offended voice.

"I'll be back on the road as soon as I can."

"Ok, love ya'."

"Love you too" Megan replied as she ended the call. She regretted being stuck in the middle of nowhere instead of with her husband.

Megan noticed movement out of the corner of her eye and as she looked over she saw the clerk approaching her.

"Can I help you?" He asked sounding bothered that he had to get up.

"No, just browsing," she answered. As he began to turn she continued. "My husband's a super hero nerd and I'm thinking one of these might make a fun gift. Do you recommend any?"

"Not really my thing," he said dismissively. "If you want, we have viewing booths available. You could watch one and see."

Megan thought about for a moment. There was a certain level of apprehension but part of her was curious and now that she was stuck and after just having spoken with Joel she was feeling a bit anxious.

"Yeah. Why not?"

"Usually we don't allow single women back there." The clerk motioned to a sign that read the same. "But don't worry about it, I don't 'spect many comin' tonight. I will need to see your license though. Rules and all that."

Opening her phone case, Megan took out her license and handed it to him.

"Yeah. You're old enough" he said handing the card back. "Don't fully look it though."

She appreciated the compliment and replied with a smile.

The clerk just walked away in response.

Megan grabbed one of the Batman parody movies and handed it to the clerk, who pointed to a hallway across from the bathroom and said, "Room Three."

Megan thanked him and walked the direction he pointed. She noticed the sign that read movie viewing $20.00.

"Enjoy," the clerk added with a lecherous grin.

"Ok," she replied rolling her eyes as she made her way to the back rooms. It took a few seconds to adjust to the darkness, and then she noticed several doors with large numbers.

She realized she wasn't alone in the hallway and noticed a tall black man in a hoodie with a cigarette between his lips. She couldn't recall the last time she saw someone smoke in a business. He just glared at her without expression.

She then realized there was some moaning coming from one of the booths. To avoid being seen, Megan entered her "theater," if you could call it that.

She didn't know what to expect, but didn't expect the small room she was in. Even though she was petite, she could probably touch both walls if she stretched out her arms. Joel would freak being in such a small space. If he could, he'd always opt to take stairs rather than elevators.

She saw a metal chair and a small old TV screen that had just flickered on. Getting a better look at the chair in the brighter light from the glowing TV, she decided she really didn't want to sit on it. She took a step and noticed the sticky floor.

She glanced to her right and noticed a hole in the wall. Puzzled, her brow furrowed until it dawned on her. She then realized where she was, and a lump formed in her stomach. She wondered what she was doing in this nasty place, and wished for a tub of hand sanitizer. She glanced around to the other wall and noticed a piece of unpainted plywood attached obviously covering up another hole.

She began to regret her decision to enter the store, stay and come back here.

"Get over it, Megan," she said to herself. "Just burn these pants when you're back home."

The video began to play and she sat on the chair. She was tempted to exit, return to her car and try to sleep but before she could dwell on that thought, the movie began. They didn't waste any time getting to the first sex scene.

Megan enjoyed cosplay at conventions and other such events, and was impressed with the costumes in the film and thought they looked much better than they should. She would have preferred fast-forwarding the sex scenes since it was the silly story she was interested in, however, even though she didn't find where she was and what she was doing the least bit erotic, she couldn't help be affected by the images on the screen. As the film progressed, Megan found herself turned on.

She felt a wetness growing between her legs, and her breath was coming out heavier and heavier. As she watched Batgirl getting fucked from behind she reached down with one hand and slipped it under her waist bands until she touched her wet lips.

She gasped and she bit her lip at the contact. By the time she was halfway through the sex scene between Robin and Cat Woman, her pants had been pulled down, enough to expose the top of her neatly trimmed bush, and her fingers were gently massaging her exposed cunt. Watching Robin's cock slide into Cat Woman's slit, Megan let out a throaty moan.

She couldn't hold out any longer. Faster and faster she went, rubbing her clit with one hand and squeezing her breast with the other. The guilt of what she was doing quickly disappeared as she brought herself to orgasm.

She tried to be quiet, but as she pinched a nipple a loud moan escaped her lips and she shivered at the waves of her orgasm went through her. As the pleasure subsided and her breathing slowed, Megan quickly sat up straight, nervous someone may have heard her.

As she tried to relax, she noticed movement out of the corner of her eye near the hole in the wall next to her with a dim light flickering in the next booth. Megan's eyes widened as she realized someone was there, and she fixed her clothing and kept her head facing forward while she tried to keep her eyes away from the wall.

The light for a moment disappeared and she held her breath hoping whoever it was would go away. After a second, she noticed in her peripheral vision thick fingers circumnavigating around the hole. She kept her head forward but her gaze was still on the hole. Finally, the fingers eventually withdrew and Megan exhaled, relieved.

Before she could take her next breath, a stubby, little penis emerged from the hole. Without even realizing, Megan was now staring straight at the hole. She sat there in shock, and didn't know what to do.

She decided to leave, stood, turned to the door, unlatched the lock and was about to exit when for some reason, she hesitated. Her hands still on the door, she turned her head toward the protruding penis and looked at it as it stood at attention, maybe four inches long at full hardness. Through the hole she could also make out the fat stomach of the penis owner.

Maybe it was curiosity or maybe fascination but for whatever reason she kept staring, taking in the details of the small member, so unlike Joel's own large cock. She noticed it was uncircumcised, foreskin surrounding the small mushroom head, another detail different from her husband. She smiled as she thought about how much bigger Joel's was, yet, there was something about this one in its natural form.

Megan re-locked the door and walked toward the hole while keeping her eyes on the penis, she couldn't turn away. Other than Joel's she had only seen two others in person. One belonged to the guy she dated for four weeks and the furthest she went with him was a quick handjob. The other was the stripper from her bachelorette party and there was no physical contact.

A wave of guilt swept over her as she looked at the strange penis. She knew she shouldn't stay, but something held her there. She knew she'd be furious if it was Joel who was in a similar situation, but she remained there.

"Ok" she said to herself. "You've seen it now leave." However she found she couldn't.

She desperately wanted to touch it to see what it was like, but how could she? Wouldn't it be cheating? Megan struggled mentally, but physically she kept moving forward until she was standing right in front of it. Up close, she saw the rolls of fat above the small member, and could smell his musky scent.

A little touch or a couple of strokes wouldn't hurt anyone, she told herself. And to be honest, she really just wanted to see what it was like to hold an uncircumcised penis. Would it feel any different? Just a little touch and her curiosity would be satisfied. It's not like she was going to go to a hotel fuck him so it wasn't a big deal. As Megan debated with herself, the penis began to lose its hardness, and it disappeared into the hole.

She thought she had missed her chance. She got angry as she recalled how she had only been with one man since she didn't really count the handjobs with her first "boyfriend". Why shouldn't she get to have some fun like everyone else, after all, Joel had been with three women before her.

"No, wait," she cried out in a panic. Immediately, the softening penis was back. Part of her regretted calling out, but the other part reasoned and determined that she better take action before it leaves again. She forced her hand and reached down, wrapped her fingers around him and began massaging and stroking it. A passionate and long groan echoed from the other side of the wall.

Joel wasn't noisy during sex. He'd grunt, sure, and say the typical, "Yeah, baby," but it always sounded almost, robotic. Like he was just going through the paces and making the sounds he was supposed to when fucking a girl. This was different. The sound that came out from the owner of this penis was ripe with a passion and joy she had never heard before, and it made her panties wet.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Megan's Glory Hole Adventure

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds