• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sierra's Identity Change Ch. 05

Sierra's Identity Change Ch. 05

12

Pamela stopped her car in the driveway with a jarring lurch. Her mind was spinning. She had no recollection of the drive home, but the soreness between her legs was a vivid reminder of the previous twelve hours. She glanced up in the rearview mirror and wiped a tear from the corner of her eye. 'At least John isn't home,' she thought. 'Saturday morning's are his time at the bagel shop to put the final touches on his Sunday morning sermons.'

Pamela stepped out of her car and walked briskly to the front door. She knew John would be gone for another two hours, but she didn't want to linger. It took her less than thirty minutes to pack the largest suitcase she owned. Fortunately she would only need warm weather clothes at her final destination. She could pack more shoes and outfits.

Pamela sat down in front of her laptop and navigated to her favorite travel site. As she clicked through the options she calculated the time in her head. 'Let's see... a two hour drive to Charlotte, and then the next flight leaves three hours after that and... shit, fifteen hours? With a layover in Miami?' She purchased her ticket and then opened up the Sandals Resort home page and clicked on St. Lucia. Her dream vacation was to rent the Sunset Bluff Millionaire Villas Suite with a private pool sanctuary, on the cliffs, overlooking the Caribbean Sea. 'Wow, am I lucky, only $860 a night right now.' She booked it for a week and figured she could decide what to do after that.

She packed up her laptop and put it over her shoulder. As Pamela pulled her luggage to the front door she took one last look around her house and what was to become her old life. 'My dream of a new life has come to a close,' she thought, 'John can't love someone like me. I was a fool to think it could last.'

As she closed the front door, the tears she had stopped before began to flow down her cheeks.

X x x x x x x x x x x x x

As John drove home he checked his voicemail. "Hey, John, it's Pamela. I wanted to let you know that my sister called and asked if I could come over for a few days. Apparently she's having some personal issues... not sure what they are, but I told her no problem. Anyway, I don't want to interrupt your sermon prep, so I'll give you a call tomorrow after church. Love you."

John continued his drive - his thoughts turning back to the conclusion of Hosea and his adulterous wife, Gomer. He continued to find it amazing that someone could be married to a woman who kept sleeping around with other men.

He had the same thoughts the next morning as he recapped the previous week's sermon on the prophet Hosea and his wayward wife, Gomer and then continued -

"What comes next in this story isn't clear and we have to read between the lines, but it seems that sometime after the birth of the third child, Hosea and Gomer's marriage fell apart, and Gomer left. Perhaps Gomer left Hosea for the father of her last child—we don't know. Gomer appears to have gone from one man to the next, until somewhere along the way she became the woman of a man who didn't have the means, or the will, to support her. Some other man might have been happy to see his wayward wife fall on such hard times, but not Hosea. We learn that Hosea, in some way or another, found a way to secretly provide for Gomer's support. So while Gomer was living in her adulterous relationship, Hosea was behind the scenes making sure she had clothes, food, and money. At some point Hosea came to the realization that providing for Gomer's needs wasn't going to help unless her heart changed; in fact, it would only enable her to continue her wayward lifestyle, so he made the very difficult decision to cut off her support. In time the consequences she had been protected from began to roll in. Eventually Gomer's lover sold her into slavery, and she discovered the sad truth that so many others have discovered: that often what presents itself as an opportunity for self-fulfillment ends in bondage and despair.

Pastor Jennings took a sip of water, which a Deacon in the church regularly put on the podium for him. He looked out over the congregation and noted that all eyes were riveted to him. Note to self, he thought. People are very interested in sexual content and the deviant exploits of others. He continued -

"Now even though Gomer deserved what she got, this is a sad story. It's sad for Hosea because his family was broken apart and he was robbed of the love for which he longed. It's sad for Gomer because her sin caused her to lose her family and eventually led her to slavery. But of course the real story of this book isn't the story of Hosea and Gomer... it's the story of God and Israel. Hosea's love for Gomer is only a picture of God's love for Israel, because all the while that Israel was unfaithful to God, he was providing for them, and they took his blessings and used them for their idol worship. But it's important for us to recognize that just as Hosea never stopped loving Gomer, NO MATTER HOW LOW SHE SANK, so God never stopped loving Israel, even though he had to stand by and watch them be given over to the terrible consequences of their sin."

As John asked everyone to open their Bibles to Hosea chapter three, and prepared to read, he wondered if he could be as obedient as Hosea.

"Then the LORD said to me, "Go show your love to your wife again, though she is loved by many other men and is an adulteress. Love here as the LORD loves the sons of Israel, though they turn to other gods. So I bought her for myself out of slavery for fifteen shekels of silver. Then I said to her, "You shall stay with me for many days. You shall not play the whore, nor shall you have another man. In the same way, I will be faithful to you."

As he closed his Bible, he looked up and summarized the sermon for the day. Before he launched into his closing comments, he noticed a peculiar looking man hurry towards the back doors. 'Must be someone trying to beat the lunch crowd,' he thought.

"Gomer may have been sold into slavery, but Hosea never forgot her and never stopped loving her, and when God revealed to him that the time was right, Hosea went and redeemed Gomer out of slavery. Now you might be thinking, "Wow, what a wonderful ending for a love story," but it's not the end of the story, because a marriage can't go through what Hosea and Gomer went through without a lot of wreckage and brokenness. Their relationship needed a lot of mending before they could again live together as man and wife. We notice that Gomer, though purchased, was not immediately restored to her former status as a wife, and things would remain that way until her heart changed. The same is true with God and Israel. God allowed Israel to experience the consequences of their unfaithfulness. He allowed them to experience the destruction of their nation, and captivity; and although he purchased them, they have remained in an unrestored condition for all these years.

Is there a personal lesson here for us? Of course... We've seen from the example of Hosea and Gomer that sometimes deeply broken relationships take time to heal. But I want you to know that no matter how horrible your failures may seem to you, God has never stopped loving you, and he will never give up on you. Why? Because he has always known the end from the beginning. Just like Hosea knew before he married Gomer that she would be an unfaithful wife, and just like God knew before he chose Israel that they would be an unfaithful people, so he has always known everything about you, and me; and he chose to love us in spite of what he has always known. Restoration might not happen instantly, but be assured that God has not stopped loving you; and if you have ever known him, he will never abandon you, no matter where your choices may have led you.

Pastor Jennings bowed his head reverently and then nodded towards the minister of music for the closing song, while he headed to the Narthex to great everyone as they exited the service.

X x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Paul cussed under his breath as he pulled up into the pastor's driveway. "Damn, Bitch! She runs out yesterday and then skips town." Paul knew where Pamela lived and had driven by Saturday night and then again on the way to church. Her car was gone and she never showed up to the Service. 'She screwed me out of screwing her,' he raged... his logic faltering unbeknownst to him.

As he looked down at the padded envelop in his gloved hands the familiar battling duo in his mind showed up.

"Paul, there's no benefit to you by leaving that here. What do you hope to accomplish?"

"Ha! I'll tell you what he's gonna get," the red-faced advisory exclaimed. "Good old fashioned revenge... R-E-V-E-N-G-E."

"Oh, no he won't," the angelic one responded. "Two days from now he'll be feeling... G-U-I-L-T-Y."

Paul shook his head. His face began changing colors as he forgot to breathe. "Ahhh!" he yelled out. "Both of you, go away!" He opened his door and walked as calmly as he could, in the quiet neighborhood, to the front door. He bent over and left the package leaning against the door. As he drove away the little devil jabbed the angel in the backside with his pitchfork. "I win again!"

X x x x x x x x x x x x

John pulled into his driveway at 2:30 pm. A few Deacons and their wives had invited him out to lunch when they heard Pamela was out of town. As he stepped up onto the porch slab from his walkway, he noticed the package leaning against his door. He picked it up and subconsciously continued his key entry into the house. He locked his door and set his keys on the foyer table. On the way into his family room he flipped the package over several times.

"Hmmm, no name or address. I hope it's not an angry member." Everyone was always quick to complain, whether it was the carpet, music or sermon, but in the past few years they typically came via e-mail.

He tore open the manila colored envelope and peered inside. The bubble wrap coated interior held a small square, plastic case. John reached inside and pulled it out. Reading through the clear plastic, it simple said, 'Hawaii TEN-O.' Then his eyes grew wider as he looked below the title. Next to where it said, 'Starring Sierra Gold,' someone had written 'AKA Pamela Jennings.'

John opened the case and underneath the DVD was a small piece of paper, folded over. John opened it and read the two typed lines.

THIS DVD MY FAVORITE OF THE THIRTY BY THE ACTRESS, SIERRA GOLD. AS I'M SURE YOU ARE UNAWARE, SHE NOW GOES BY THE NAME, PAMELA JENNINGS. ENJOY!

Several thoughts and questions went through John's mind. 'Pamela never told me she was an actress. Why haven't I seen any of her movies? This can't be real? Did she really change her name?'

John walked over to the DVD player and noticed his hand shaking as he inserted the disk. His last thought as he was backing up to sit on the couch was, 'who left this anonymously?'

The movie opened with an air shot of the Honolulu cityscape, then quickly panned to people dining beachside and bikini clad women running along the beach. Surfers rode the huge curling waves in the background. The music sounded very similar to what he remembered from reruns of the 1970s show Hawaii Five-O. He thought he remembered them bringing it back to television in 2008. 'Maybe Pamela starred on that show as Sierra Gold,' he thought. 'That would make sense.'

As the title, Hawaii Ten-O, flashed across the screen, John wondered about the name change. He wasn't able to think too long, as the scene quickly changed to police headquarters on the island. A dark haired character, with a chiseled face and bronze tan looked up at the camera. John recalled the original Jack Lord character, but this wasn't him.

"Danno, what's going on with the Won Hung Lo case?"

A younger man responded from the desk across the room. "Well, boss, it seems as is the sex slave trade is alive and well. We've had agents trying to pin him down for months with no luck."

John did a double-take as a beautiful blond in a snug police uniform entered the office with two cups of coffee. The camera zoomed in on her face and there was no doubt in his mind it was Pamela.

"Here you go boss... and Danno," she winked, "two black Kona coffees."

"Thanks, Kat," McGarrett replied, taking the coffee from her. As the buxom blonde turned to leave, he starred at her ass.

"Kat, hold on a second."

"Sir?"

"I just had an idea on how we can stop the Red Dragon Mafia."

Danno raised an eyebrow. Kat strolled back to his desk.

"Danno, what's Lo's biggest weakness?"

"I don't know Captain, I suppose hot women."

"That's right. He's in the sex slave trade business, but likes to get a little on the side himself, whether legit or not."

He nodded towards Kat. "Lieutenant, this is where you come in."

"Sir?"

"We're gonna set up a sting operation and catch this scumbag once and for all."

"Oh, I'd love to be in on a real sting," Kat cooed.

John watched his wife deliver her lines and thought she sounded like the stereotypical blonde bimbo. 'Who produced this film,' he thought, 'the quality is pretty low.' Then he felt guilty for thinking poorly of his wife.

"We're going to have to move quickly on this. Reports have come in that Lo is hanging around the East side of Waikiki Beach. Apparently he has gang positioned as Time-share salesmen. They lure young unsuspecting women along or in pairs by showing them pictures of amazing properties and offering a free weeks stay if they go to the location and here the 30 minute pitch."

"So what's the catch?" Kat asked.

"The time-share locations are a scam. They take them to a remote area and end up shipping them off to China as sex slaves to the highest bidders."

"Okay, then what's the plan?" Danno asked.

"It's 9 am now. I'll work out the details and we'll meet at a small little used office the precinct owns down at the corner of Prince Edwards Street and Liliuokalani Avenue at 2 pm."

The scene cut away from police headquarters to beautiful bodies laying out on Waikiki Beach. John felt himself staring in amazement at the tiny bikini clad women. His penis twitched and he felt ashamed at being turned on by this sight. This wasn't the type of movie he was used to seeing. The camera then panned up to the streets behind the beach and he saw the Captain, Danno and look around to see if they were being followed and then duck into a door off a quiet side street.

Inside the three of them stood around a card table with a map of the area spread out. There were red X marks at ten different locations. "Here's the deal," McGarrett began, "Each of these red X's represents an undercover cop with an earpiece ready to move at a moment's notice. Kat, you are going to troll the streets along the beach and look for Asian men selling time-shares."

"What about me, Captain," Danno asked.

"You and I will be a hundred yards away from Kat on either side. I brought binoculars for both of us. Fortunately it's not uncommon for spotters on the beach to be viewing surfer buddies."

"What happens if I get lucky and one of the salesmen wants to show me the time-share?" Kat asked.

"Then you go along with it. Each of the cops at these X's has a vehicle. We have our vehicle ready to go and..." he hesitated for dramatic affect while reaching into a small back he had brought along. "I had the tech team put a tracking device in the bikini you'll be wearing." McGarrett held up the white pieces of material, and then handed it to Kat. "Go change in the bathroom, we head out in ten minutes."

John gasped as he watched his wife come out of the bathroom. Sunglasses crowned her blond hair and two-inch heeled sandals were on her feet, but it was what was in between that blew him away. Danno whistled on screen as she strode over to them. Her 36D boobs were barely covered by the tiny top. Her nipples were hard and clearly visible through the thin, white material. She tried to adjust the top as Danno gawked, but if she pulled one way it just revealed more boob on the other side.

"Hey, let's keep it professional," McGarrett said, "She's a cop too."

"Yeah, no problem boss," Danno beamed, then added, "Kat, spin around so we can see the whole disguise."

Kat didn't hesitate and as she spun around, John's mouth dropped as her almost bare ass, which had a small piece of white material covering her crack.

"You're very convincing, Kat. No one will think you're a cop," McGarrett said. "Now remember, you don't have an ear piece or mic, because... well, to be frank, there isn't a place to hide one. But you don't have anything to worry about. We've got you covered and will swoop in at the right time. Any questions?"

"No sir, you can count on me," Kat replied with a mock salute.

"Great, then go get 'em!"

Both men on screen and John starred at his wife's ass as she spun around and walked to the door.

The next two minutes of film time were of his wife walking East on Kalakaua Avenue, along Waikiki Beach. Her big breasts bounced with each step. Men's heads turned as she passed. John watched his wife's every move as a tent started to form in his pants.

She saw an Asian man holding a sign that said, "Time-shares in Paradise -50% off for a limited time." Their eyes connected. He smiled. Kat moved in his direction. "Good afternoon, beautiful lady," he said. "Are you enjoying your stay in Oahu?"

"Very much so," Kat responded, batting her eyelashes.

"We are having a special on our time-share units, which ends today. They are close to the city, yet feel remote and provide amazing views of the beach and ocean."

"I've been thinking about getting a place on the island, but everything is so expensive," she said in an attempt to not seem too eager.

"Yes, that is why time-shares are the best. You can schedule one week a year and even increase your time if you find you have more time to stay. Would you like to see one?"

"Well, I don't know, I'm by myself."

"We are one of the most respected time-share operators on the island and get the highest ratings from the BBB."

Kat looked at her watch, "I have friends to meet later tonight. I'm not sure I have the time."

"It is not too far, just around Diamond Head, along Kalanianaole Highway. Our company van is right here. We can be there and back in less than hour."

"Well..." she hesitated.

"There is no commitment due today, but you have to see and sign that you have interest to get the fifty percent discount. I'll tell you what. Why don't you take a look, then you can bring the information back to your friends to show them. They might be interested as well. And then tomorrow you can let me know if you want to move ahead."

"Hmmm... that sounds reasonable. I've always heard time-share salesmen try to pressure you."

"No, no, not our company. We want everyone to be happy with their purchase and tell all their friends."

"That sound fair," she said.

"Just follow me; our van is right over there." He pointed to a white van with a logo on the side that said, 'Oahu Paradise Time-Shares.'

Kat followed him to the van and got in. She looked around nervously as the salesman walked around the front of the van to get inside. Fortunately she knew that the Chief and Danno were watching her every move with a dozen cops waiting to follow her.

As the white van drove along the highway, the camera showed an aerial view of McGarrett and Danno hopping in their cars and following at a safe distance. "Danno, stay back and follow me. We don't want to tip him off. When he pulls off the main highway, I'll continue on and double back. You continue to follow them until the turn off the secondary road. Then pull over and wait for me."

The van slowed and turned left off onto Puuikena Drive, across the street from Kawaikui Beach Park. McGarrett continued on and Danno turned to follow them on the winding road that led up the hill. As they made a bend in the road, they turned in on the first road, Puuikena Place, and Danna drove past a ways and pulled over.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sierra's Identity Change Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds