• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Angela's Birthday Treat

Angela's Birthday Treat

Long before I met my wife Brenda, she was a undergraduate student at a university in eastern Canada. In her early 20s, her sex drive was matched only by her best friend on campus, Angela. While the two girls had lots of hot individual stories, when they got together for some fun with the guys on campus, things really sizzled. For the record, my wife is a 5'6" brunette, slender, with small breasts capped with 1/2" nipples, and long legs leading to a compact well-rounded ass and a horny tight pussy. Angela was an inch shorter, blonde, medium build, with gorgeous breasts and a pussy that was permanently wet and swollen.

In their final year of study, Brenda treated Angela to dinner for her birthday. They dressed up in their finest and enjoyed a nice Italian meal at one of the best restaurants in town. It wasn't long before they were friendly with their waiter, a good-looking guy named Roger who looked to be a couple of years older than the girls. He asked if they were celebrating anything, to which Brenda mentioned that it was her girlfriend's birthday. Ever the tease, the waiter asked Angela if she had received everything she wanted for her big day. Smirking at Brenda and then returning the guy's smile, she mentioned that there was still one more thing she wanted to get before the end of the night. Everyone laughed at the obvious sexual connotation, and Roger replied that the restaurant offered free drinks to birthday guests. He took a white wine request from each of the girls (my wife doesn't drink, but planned to give her wine to Angela), and after three refills, the birthday girl was feeling tipsy and excused herself to visit the ladies' room.

At that moment, the waiter arrived at Brenda's table and asked her if the meal had been satisfactory and if he could get anything else for them. Brenda asked him when he got off work. He replied that he was finished at 9:00, with raised eyebrows silently asking her why. She said that maybe he could help out with Angela's last birthday request. Brenda wrote down her address on a napkin and told him to be at the front door at 9:30 sharp.

By the time Angela returned, the guy was gone and she was unaware that her girlfriend had planned out the rest of the evening. Dinner ended shortly afterwards, with the waiter wishing Angela a happy birthday and secretly winking at Brenda. My wife ended up half-carrying her girlfriend back to her place, and she curled up on the sofa to sleep off the wine. Brenda had been worrying about how to keep her busy for two hours until the waiter showed up, but Angela managed to sleep through the whole stretch. My wife met the guy as planned, brought him inside, and told him to strip and get into my wife's bed after she left the room. Brenda then woke up Angela and got her to freshen herself up for the last of her birthday treats. She had no idea what Brenda was talking about, but did as she was told, and was then informed that her last present was in her bedroom.

The expression of pure horniness on Angela's face reassured everyone that she was game to carry on. Roger teasingly pulled the sheet down until the girls could see his erection, then he walked over to Angela while Brenda watched from the doorway. He stroked her hair and ran his hands up and down her body, before he started to undress her. She held his cock in her hand, gently stroking it. Then they moved to the bed and explored each other's body with their hands while passionately kissing. Angela looked up to Brenda and gestured with her finger to join them. Brenda stripped off all her clothes, and slid into bed with Roger in the middle. Since it was a twin bed, the two girls snuggled up tightly to their man.

The pace started to pick up. One girl would kiss Roger's face, while the other girl sucked on his cock. They alternated positions a few times before Angela moved into the 69 position, getting her pussy licked off and sucking his cock, while Brenda moved between his legs and licked his balls. Then my wife swapped places with Angela and the guy got his face coated with her pussy juice before eating her out.

The guy was a real gentleman. He asked them how they wanted their orgasms, to which both girls answered that they wanted to be licked off. So he moved them on their backs, side by side, and licked up one girl while fingering the other, alternating every so often. The birthday girl got hers first, erupting in a giant orgasm that set up Brenda to explode as soon as his tongue returned to her clit.

The girls couldn't wait to fuck. Angela was on the pill and Brenda was on her safe time, so they proceeded to screw him in every position. What was really hot was when one girl would lick the other girl's pussy juice off Roger's cock before taking it inside. Eventually, Angela ended up in the missionary position, where she got fucked good and hard until he shot a nice load of cum deep into her pussy. Brenda licked off the cum and pussy juice from his cock when he pulled out, and it wasn't long before he was hard again. Looking at her gorgeous ass, Roger decided to take Brenda doggie-style, and she got a nice long continuous round of fucking, with Angela licking his balls, before he gripped her waist, pulled her into him, and held her tight as he unloaded another round of cum inside her.

Roger stayed the night on the sofa, while the two girls shared the bed. In the morning, they got fucked again, with Brenda getting the first round. Angela and Brenda ended up fucking him for the rest of the final school term, a couple of times a month for each girl, but never all three of them together again. For years afterwards, the girls enjoyed retelling each other the details of that first night and their later individual fuck sessions with Roger.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Angela's Birthday Treat

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds