• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Slumber Party

A Slumber Party

12

Saturday evening and Kim and I readied ourselves for another neighbourhood theme party. These were always fun events and the theme that night was a slumber party. Everyone had to wear some form of bedroom apparel. Our hostess, Cindy, said there would be a little twist to the evening's festivities, in case we got bored. Kim and I looked forward to the prospect.

We had both purchased new sleepwear. I had decided on black silk pyjamas in the Hugh Hefner style. Baggy long-legged bottoms matched an equally loose top, that closed with two buttons. After showering, I stood naked before my underwear drawer. Pausing to decide for a moment, I closed the drawer again, slipping on the bottoms by themselves. The cool silk caressing my privates felt wonderful and as I put on the top, I became semi erect. My skin tingled, it was a glorious feeling. Kim entered the room and gave me the once over. She grinned as her line of sight, settled on my lower torso.

"Something wrong?" I asked.

She strolled over, her grin became a sly smile.

"Nothing, only curious," she said, slipping her hand into the unbuttoned fly. "Nice, you're not wearing anything under this?"

"No, it feels so good, I'd rather not. I doubt people will notice, unless someone reaches in to play with my cock."

"No one had better notice then," she replied, with one eyebrow raised. "What would you say if I did the same thing?"

My dick twitched as I pondered the question.

She squeezed my shaft and gave it a little shake. "Good answer," she said.

She moved to the bed and shed her dressing gown, examining herself in the large closet mirrors. I never missed an opportunity to watch my wife get dressed or undressed. I lay on the bed contemplating the view. I never tired of her naked form. At five feet, nine inches, with golden blonde hair halfway down her back, she had a leggy look. Her slender legs seemed endless, finally converging at her sweet, shaven mound. Her heart-shaped ass and perky 34C's completed the woman of my dreams.

Bending to retrieve a box beside her night table, she placed it on the bed. She pulled out a delicate, three piece ensemble and held it up. There was a sheer bra, a matching thong, plus a transparent baby doll.

"Wow, and you thought I was racy?"

"No I didn't, I only wanted to feel your dick. Being racy, that's my job. Actually," she said "I wasn't planning on wearing this tonight but I'm feeling a little tingly now. This will be more fun for sure."

"Are you sure?" I asked, "There may be people there we don't know so well. That's pretty daring, especially if the bra and panties go missing."

"Ooo..." she thought out loud, "Then that settles it, I'm wearing this for sure. If it's too much for some, then why are they at Cindy and Ron's place? Everyone knows how they are and what these parties are like."

She donned her sexy outfit and I looked her over. While the bra and panties weren't completely transparent, the baby doll certainly was. Satisfied she'd made the right decision, she went to the washroom to finish her makeup. I waited in the living room and after a short while, she descended the staircase to the vestibule. She did a quick spin to show herself off.

"Ready?" she asked.

Her long hair cascaded over her shoulders, down her back. It almost glowed in contrast to the gossamer, white material of her babydoll. Her makeup was flawless and understated. It highlighted her fine facial features and flashing green eyes.

"Why go anywhere?" I said, "Let's stay home and make love; maybe do a photoshoot?"

"Every time, you do this every time," she said and then laughed. "Get off your ass, we've got a party to go to."

We both chuckled walking to the party. We felt like a pair of flashers in our long overcoats. At our destination I knocked at the door and it flew open a moment later. There stood our hostess, Cindy. She was a tall and shapely creature, sporting a sheer, floor-length negligee. There was nothing underneath but a minuscule, black thong, no bra. At that moment, we knew we'd dressed appropriately. There was ample noise coming from inside, as people laughed and spoke in small groups.

"Come in," Cindy called to us, "take off your coats and get comfortable."

As I took off my coat and handed it over she looked me up and down and gave me a wink. When Kim removed her's, it was as though everyone else continued undressing her.

"Maybe we should go in and mingle," she said with a sheepish smile.

"Hold on there," Cindy called out. "In case you forgot, it's my birthday. Since you haven't brought a gift, I'm going to peek in your hubby's PJs. I want to see if he's wearing underwear."

Kim looked back with a half-smile, "Listen my dear, I didn't forget, because it's not your birthday. But hell, if that's all you want, knock yourself out. While you're in there, be sure to get a handful of anything interesting."

"Wait a minute," I said, "don't I get a say in this?"

"No!" came the instantaneous reply from both women.

"You live for this kind of thing," my wife added, "Just stand there and enjoy yourself."

Cindy reached with both hands and pulled my waistband out a full foot. She bent over to look directly into the opening. Cindy was one of those people you gave a lot of leeway to. A free spirit, she was gregarious and randy as hell.

"Ah wow!" she spoke out and reached inside to caress my shaft and all the bare skin surrounding it.

"I love how you shave everywhere," she said.

And before I could react, she pushed the front of my pyjamas down, exposing me to everyone in the room.

There were wolf-whistles and some applauded. I could hardly protest, my stiff member betrayed my excitement.

Readjusting my bottoms, I continued into the living room. I joined Kim who was already with some of our other neighbours. There were six other couples, all sitting around laughing and talking. Most of them were in normal pyjamas or nightgowns. One couple shared a single pair of PJs. Kim and Cindy were by far the most daring at that point. We talked with a couple called Bob and Cathy.

"Why is it you shave like that Rick?" Cathy asked.

"We go to the nude beach a lot. It's pretty common among nudists to shave all over," I explained.

Kim chuckled. "He always says that but it's more for me," she added. "It's the best for oral sex. Less hair caught in your teeth and so much more feeling. That's for both of us, I shave too."

Cathy looked at Bob, "Might want to give that a try, Hon. Could mean more blowjobs."

Bob was clearly considering her suggestion.

"That's a nice outfit you almost have on Kim," Bob said. "You see hon," he looked at Cathy, "the one I picked out wasn't so daring after all."

He looked at us, leaning in to whisper in a not so secretive voice, "she's even wearing underwear."

Obviously vexed, Cathy pulled her arms into her top. After some maneuvering, her bra fell out from under the silken top. Slipping her arms back into the sleeves, she undid the buttons half-way down the front.

"Better?" she shot back at Bob.

He looked at her, nodding in silence. Her more than ample boobs were almost spilling out now. She had, without a doubt, the most impressive rack of any woman at the party.

"So much better, Cathy. Man, you have incredible tits," I answered for Bob. Cathy looked me in the eyes and beamed.

We continued talking and Cathy would often reach over to get her drink or some chips. Each time, she'd let her top fall open. Those beauties were so nice, full and round. The areolas were very large as well, a lovely shade of light pink. I was enjoying the view too much and Kim didn't care for it.

"Excuse me," Kim said. "I have to go to the washroom."

I continued talking with Bob and Cathy, when I noticed Bob's gaze fix across the room. Turning around, I watched Kim return from the washroom without her bra. Her perky 34C's now bounced and jiggled under her transparent top. Every eye in the room followed her as she made her way back to me.

"Yeah, that's it honey," one woman called out to her.

She smiled and shook her boobs in response. Her actions were further rewarded with wolf whistles and applause. Smiling like a child who'd received a standing O, she took a bow.

The evening progressed with plenty of booze and conversation. There was also more than a liberal amount of showing off and flashing. The group was loosening up.

Cindy entered the room with two late arrivals. The woman wore a tiny, not quite transparent babydoll but with nothing underneath. Her date wore loose shorts made of a kind of fishnet material, nothing else. There wasn't much to them, they hardly concealed his impressive manhood. Both had muscular, toned bodies. They must have been serious about maintaining them too. Cindy was ecstatic with the new arrivals.

"Look everyone this is Grace and John," she announced.

After making more introductions, Cindy spoke to Kim. "Look at you," she fawned over her. "Aren't we getting daring as the night moves on? Good girl!" she said.

"Only keeping ahead of the competition," Kim replied. "So what's their story?" She asked about the newcomers.

"They're Ron's new clients, like you guys in the beginning, look at you now, though," she winked. "These guys are kinky. Ooo give me that cock and I'd... Oooh I'm getting too horny," she said with a crazed look. "I can't take it anymore, time for some fun."

Moving to the centre of the room, she called for everyones' attention. "Hey everybody, time to get things rolling here. If you remember I mentioned a little twist to the festivities in my invitation. Well here it is."

Ron marched into the room carrying a box. When he arrived at Cindy, she pulled out a handful of black velvet strips.

"Blindfolds!" She declared, beaming like the sun itself.

"So we're all going to wear these and here's how," she continued. "Ron and I will blindfold each of you and lead you to another part of the room. From there, you'll have to find your way back to your date or mate. Two important rules though, talking and peeking are an absolute no no; touching, fondling, feeling and even groping, are a must, though. You need to check out your fellow travelers thoroughly. Make very sure they're the one you're looking for. Take your time now, these can be hard decisions, very hard, I hope."

"Once you're sure you've found each other, stake your claim. Enjoy some closeness; mutual touching, masturbation or even give some good head. You must leave the blindfold on until Ron or I say it's okay to remove it. Everyone should feel comfortable claiming their mate in privacy. So I repeat, only remove your blindfold when we tell you to. It's up to each of you to have fun now, so please, join in and participate.

So here's the big question, is everyone up for this?"

The guests looked around with curious stares and slight smiles. Soon, all where in high spirits, smiling, laughing and nodding their heads. If you didn't expect something like this at Cindy's parties, you made a big mistake showing up.

With everyone's approval, Ron made one more request before they began blindfolding.

"One last thing folks, before we begin, everyone needs to close their eyes and keep them closed. You shouldn't see where we're placing the others, before we get to you."

After a while, Cindy and Ron got around to Kim and I. Cindy covered my eyes and I felt her hands at my waist. In one quick move, she pulled my pants down to my feet. Before I could react, she Hoovered my flaccid cock into her warm mouth. I didn't stay soft for long, as she applied her amazing blowjob skills. I heard Kim giggle before Ron moved her away. I was pretty sure he got a few quick feels in, while he had the chance. Cindy stood, still stroking my shaft."

With her mouth close to my ear she whispered. "If you have any brains, you'll kick those pants away now. Have fun, baby."

Before she let go of my cock, I got a good feel of her beautiful tits and ass. The nipples were so hard, they bore holes into my palm.

She sighed and once more put her lips to my ear. "Bad timing, baby, any time later, though," she gave my glans a few squeezes. "Anytime."

I felt her hands grasp my shoulders and she spun me a few times before setting me free.

After, I assumed she put on her own blindfold, but what if she didn't? I thought about that for a moment. What a perfect setup. Wandering around, feeling up anyone who peaked your interest. Even offering yourself to someone that might interest you. Genius, I had to smile, sheer, perverted genius.

I bent down to try and raise my pants, almost losing my balance and falling. I kicked them off as she suggested.

As I stood there, sightless, the room was quiet but I knew it was full of people. Some that I knew, others I'd only met that night. It's hard to describe what I was feeling at that moment. All my senses were kicking in, picking up the slack. I could hear shuffling, breathing, throats clearing, the occasional cough. I could sense the others, like ghosts, warms puffs of air but not comforting. The strongest sensation was one of being exposed and vulnerable.

Cindy's voice shattered the mood, calming my nervousness. I was excited again .

"All right, fellow explorers, we're ready to begin. Don't try peeking, that's useless. All the lights are out and the curtains are all shut. It's pitch black in here, so you might as well begin your quest. Remember though, if you can't be with the one you love, love the one your with. Have fun."

The exposed skin below my top was becoming hyper sensitive. I moved forward a few steps, with my hands in front of me. Almost immediately, I made contact with another body.

"Uh!" The voice sounded like a woman.

"SHH!" I responded, as my hands made contact with two super big, soft tits. I couldn't believe my luck, this could only be Cathy. I rejoiced, albeit silently. I continued fondling her amazing beauties. I felt her hand grope the outside of my top, then drift down and feel my uncovered sex. I could actually sense her excitement at finding me bare; her sudden gasp, a tremble in her hand. She wasted no time exploring my shaft and balls. She milked my cock while massaging my balls until someone bumped into us.

I felt hand on my ass. 'This game is ingenious,' I thought to myself. Releasing one of felt Cathy's boobs, I felt around to learn more about this new player. It was another woman with only a pyjama top on. Feeling beneath it, I discovered a thong. From there it was easy to get inside and feel her soft pussy lips. She was dripping wet and had a little tuft of pubes on her mons. I slid a finger along her slit and rubbed her clit. It was large, the largest I'd ever felt. I must have been too rough or it all could have been too much for her. She pushed my hand away and moved off.

I turned to give the lovely Cathy's all my attention. Her huge tits needed two hands to fully enjoy them but I wanted more. I had seen her naked in an earlier party but I never saw her pussy up close. This was my golden opportunity to do more than only see it. I slipped a hand down inside her shorts and discovered sheer panties. I rubbed her sex through the material and her treatment of my cock became more rough. She rocked her hips in sync with my touching and I went inside. I felt the softest pussy, the most luxurious vulva I'd ever touched. My mind flooded with thoughts of fucking that delicious quim.

As I imagined all the ways I might ravage her body, she gasped and pushed herself away from me. I felt somehow ashamed for pushing so hard, I liked Cathy very much. I would apologize to her later, I thought.

I continued on my way, feeling and groping, receiving the same as I went. I hadn't moved too far when once again I felt a hand brush against my dick. The whole experience kept me hard. It must have been sticking out like a divining rod. Something bumped my erection and a hand grasped me. It ran up and down my shaft, squeezing the head, rubbing the pre-cum all over it. As I gave in to the erotic sensations, I heard what sounded like Kim's moan nearby. I would have known that sound anywhere.

As I turned away the hand lost its grip on my dick and I headed toward the sound. I felt like a salmon swimming upstream, dodging bodies and fending off hungry hands. I became more deliberate with those I encountered. I only felt for things that might help identify my wife; her babydoll, shaved pussy. One hand after another might grab hold of my dick or my ass but I'd break free immediately after checking them out.

It was fascinating how my needs were changing. While groping strangers was almost intoxicating at first, it was now getting old. I was still sure I'd heard Kim and finding her was now my priority.

It was then I felt someone's hands on my shoulders, She moved them down my arms to my hands and pulled them to her. I found myself holding two full breasts with thick, hard nipples. This one had to be naked or almost. She stroked me with both hands and it dawned on me it had to be Cindy. She had to be able to see, by the way she grabbed my shoulders. The minx hadn't worn a blindfold after all and she was cherry-picking her way through the men.

As we discovered later, Ron did the same with the women. None of us could blame them, though. Someone had to watch what was happening; see when the game had run it's course. Any one of us would have done the same.

I moved my hands from her tits to her shoulders and forced her to her knees. She offered little resistance, passionately syphoning my knob. Soon she was deep-throating me and I took hold of her head and face-fucked her. Off and on I kept hearing Kim's moans.

More people bumped into us. Realizing what we were up to, there were a few gasps and chuckles. I came, unable to hold back my loud groan. No one shushed me but a few did clap. True to Cindy's evil ways, she stood and planted a big wet kiss on my mouth, filling it with my own cum. It didn't bother me, Kim often did that too. As I stated to leave and follow the sounds, Cindy took her revenge for the forced blowjob. Ripping open my top, she pushed it back and off me. Being blind made it difficult to counter her move and she was gone a moment later.

Many couples were claiming their mates or having fun with someone new. Finding Kim was like a slalom, as I skirted around randy couples. I heard another moan and bumped into a nice round ass. She jumped up, turning to face me. She held her hands outward to fend me off.

I caught a whiff of her perfume and recognized Kim. Pulling her into my arms, she sniffed me and snuggled right in. I swear I could feel her smile agaisnt my chest. Finding each other in that darkness wasn't any great accomplishment. Still, I felt like we'd summited a mountain. My hands drifted to her ass and realized neither of us had a stitch on. We chuckled, each feeling the other, looking for clothing. I was looking forward to sharing our adventures back at home now. I gave her a deep kiss and she buried her head in my chest again.

After a moment, she descended my body to her knees and slurped my member into her mouth. Her warmth felt like home.

The room was hot and humid. Odours of warm bodies and sex, hung heavy in the air. It was a potent erotic atmosphere that seemed to swallow us whole. The earlier quietness was gone. Moans, groans, lips smacking and a variety of sticky, wet noises abounded.

Once more, Cindy's voice broke through, crushing the moment. "Okay everyone, so now for the really fun part. If you and your partner are not having sex, remove your blindfolds. Everyone else, please keep doing whatever you were doing, PLEASE."

As I was soon to discover, there were two other couples having sex. The room became a little louder with people no longer required to be quiet. There were a few soft whistles and chuckles plus a lot of surprised sounds; wows, oh my's and even a whoa. Kim didn't let up for a second, devotedly continuing with her blowjob. I can't say how or what I was feeling myself. It was all a jumble in my head. Naked, blindfolded, not being sure if we were the only ones doing what we were doing. I suppose unnerved would sum it up.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Slumber Party

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds