• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Secretary Changed Ch. 05

A Secretary Changed Ch. 05

This is total fiction...any similarities to blah blah blah entirely coincidence. ..

Read the first parts first..


As Mistress Jane panned the camera up and down my body, kneeling, naked and collared, I felt a single tear run down my cheek.

"I'm waiting little miss big tits, and I don't like to be kept waiting," she said.

With a pout, I began my next stage of humiliation. My knees far apart, I reached down with my left hand.

Slowly, my eyes closed, I started to rub my swollen wet clit in circles. The past two hours I spent teasing myself in front of Mistress Jane had me a quivering horny mess. In spite of - or maybe because of - the humiliation I was enduring my body was on the verge of a tremendous climax.

" Don't forget the tits pet," she reminded me. Using my free hand I lifted my breast, sucking my nipple as I rubbed my clit. She smirked and kept the camera on. Keeping my eyes closed I switched nipples, sucking, licking. Making myself moan softly.

"Are you enjoying yourself pet?" she asked. With a soft moan I shook my head no. "Liar," she giggled.

I could only keep my eyes closed, trying to keep from sobbing, my pink nails long and pretty as I slowly rubbed my pink pussy. My long fingers lifting my heavy breasts, left, right, left again. My nipples swollen, sore, and wet.

I started to tense up, my impending orgasm obvious, when Mistress Jane said," STOP!"

Quickly stopping I looked at her. Almost pouting. Almost crying. My thighs wet and slimy. My breasts wet and slimy. My chin well...you get the idea. As we were looking in each others eyes, my breath in short gasps and her face grinning, she said,"Start again pet."

Whimpering, I began rubbing my clit slowly and sucking my own nipples again. Thus beginning a vicious cycle of edging.

Now for the uninitiated-like I was-edging is the practice of being brought to the edge of orgasm, then stopping. A good edging session can last hours, leaving the victim weak, submissive, and ready to do anything to be allowed to cum.

It didn't take more then twenty minutes for me to start begging.

Can you believe that? I went from hating her, hating the situation, hating myself and hating her camera to begging her for permission to cum.

Why didn't I just finish myself? Why did I beg? A modern independent woman like me? Let me enlighten you.

The first time I came close to orgasm and she stopped me, she explained edging.

" Listen pet," she said. "If you cum without permission, not only will I tie you down and whip you, your church will receive a short video of exactly what you are doing right now."

" What you're doing is called edging. You're bringing yourself to the brink of orgasm, then stopping," she explained.

My beautiful blue eyes looked up at her as she explained.

" You will learn to control your orgasms through this method of edging," she continued. " At least three times a day, I want a video of you doing just that. Bring your body to the edge and stop. I don't care where you are, for now," she told me.

" The ultimate goal for you is to deny yourself orgasms until you're given permission by me, and only me. You exist from now on for the pleasure of others pet," she said with a smile. " Now continue."

So I continued. Slowly rubbing my swollen, tortured clit in agonizingly teasing circles. Lifting each breast and sucking my painfully swollen nipples. Stopping periodically to beg her for orgasm. For two hours I continued. ....

Mrs. Rebecca Blaine....three years earlier....

With utter disbelief, I got down on all fours, naked but for my heels. Crawling, so slowly to the two naked black strangers on my sofa. On mine and my dear Finley's sofa. My dear fiancee Finley Anders. How guilty I felt. Shamed. My first porn playing in the background, Jane's threat to show him hanging over my head.

I crawled to them. My heavy breasts swaying under my body as Jane moved to stand next to me.

" These two are no strangers to you precious," she chided. " Now let's get those lips and tounge re-acquainted with them. Kiss them hello."

Looking up at her I hesitated. Just a bit. Then I leaned in and kissed the tip of each black cock. " Good girl," Jane said with a smile. " Your fiancee would be proud."

I felt so ashamed, looking up at her I begged, " Please don't make me do this, please don't make me be so shamefully bad."

I begged, looking up just in time to be blinded by a camera flash. Then another as one of the long black shafts came to rest across my nose.

Jane just smiled and walked behind the sofa, facing me over the two men's shoulders, her camera positioned perfectly.

" Would your dear Finley prefer stills or video precious? " she asked smirking. " Let's call and ask him shall we? Or would you rather suck cock?"

Resigned, I looked up at her, wiped a tear and then, gripped the two thick black shafts. " I think I would prefer to suck cock ....Mistress," I sighed.

" Good girl precious, for that you've earned a reward," she said, as she used one hand to take the chain with my engagement ring off her neck.

" If you can manage to reach this and remove it with your mouth, it's yours," she said. As she wrapped the chain around the base of the longer cock. The little gold chain. My shiny diamond engagement ring. The thick black cock.

"Oh, and precious? Hands behind your back," she giggled and flipped the camera to video mode.

" And....action!".......

Smiling down as she recorded every second of my performance, Mistress Jane continued to pan up and down my naked collared body. My swollen nipples wet and stiff. My bald pussy open and glistening. My clit a hard little marble under my fingers.

For two hours I edged my body. Moaning like a girl that would be nothing like the girl I am.

" Please Mistress, please may I stop or please may I cum? Please...please I'll do whatever you want!!" I begged.

" Yes, you will do anything and everything I say little miss big tits," she replied, giggling.

Whimpering, moaning, on my spread knees slowly rubbing my clit with my other hand lifting my breasts to suck my own nipples, collar locked on, I completely lost myself. Forgetting my good girl life. My entire being focused on my body. My breathing so hard I was close to fainting.

" You may stop now pet," said Mistress Jane, "and look at the carpet under you."

As I looked down I could see, past my glistening wet, toned and supple thighs, the carpet was soaked. A puddle almost six inches in diameter had caused the carpet to darken under my open pussy. I never realized I could get so wet. I had never been so wet in my life. My face turned an even deeper shade of crimson as I looked up at Mistress wide eyed.

With a giggle she said," My what a wet little mess you are. Don't worry, the maid will clean that up, now, go shower and get cleaned up. And if you get any ideas just know there are cameras everywhere."

Slowly I got off my stiff knees, my legs sore and my body trembling, and headed for the shower.

" Forgetting something pet, " she said. Looking at her I replied with what I know she wanted to hear.

" Thank you Mistress Jane."

Mrs. Rebecca Blaine. ..three years earlier.....

I couldn't believe what I was about to do. I didn't really believe it was me on the video. I couldn't believe Jane was holding a camera. And most unbelievable was how I shuffled on my knees and moved in front of a dreadlocked black stranger. His long cock so black it was purple. My diamond engagement ring on the little gold chain nestled in the cleft between his full heavy balls.

As I kept my hands behind my back I pondered how I was going to accomplish my task. I really needed my ring so I tried to bite at the chain. To pull it away with my teeth. That earned a grunt of pain from him and a quick slap across my face.

My head spinning I glared up at him and put my hands on his thick thighs for balance. Jane set down the camera and came around the sofa to grip my frosted blonde hair tightly. My professional business woman bob style just enough to get a firm grip.

"I told you no hands bitch," she said yanking my hair and jerking my head. Pushing my head down on his lap she said to Dreadlocks, "Hold this bitch in place."

As he grabbed my head and held it tightly on his lap, I squirmed and cried out,"Stop this, please stop!" That only made him laugh.

As I struggled and squirmed in his grip, slapping his legs futily, Jane returned. Her powerful hands gripped my arms and yanked them behind my back violently, making me groan.

"Owww!" I protested. Again completely in vain. The next thing I felt and heard was the clicking of my wrists being handcuffed behind me. Tightly.

"Let's try this again precious, no hands, and for good measure I'm sending your video to Finley. Is that acceptable to you bitch?" she asked with a glare.

" Please no, please Mistress," I sobbed, wrists now cuffed and head held in his muscular lap. "I'll do what you want, please."

"Then you know what to do precious," she said, taking up the camera and walking behind the sofa again. "Begin."

Kneeling, as he let my head go I looked at his cock. Long, at least 9 inches by my estimate. First I tried using my lips, to loosen the chain. It almost seemed as if I was kissing the base of his shaft. Vainly I tried to use my tounge then, to get even a little slack. That successfully made his cock even harder, making the wrapped chain tighter. I realized all I was really doing was licking his cock.

There's nothing for it I thought, and closed my eyes. Wrapping my lips around his hardness I inched my mouth down. His groans told me I was being a good girl.

I felt his hand on the back of my frosted blonde hair, helping me. Deeper I went. Then....gag...choke...cough....

Pulling up, I gasped for air. The wetness on his black shaft told me I had made it only halfway.

"Keep trying precious," Mistress chided, her camera pointing at my face.

Taking his cock in my mouth again, I lowered down. This time I felt his hand pushing my head deeper. Until again, I choked, gagged, spitting up all over his balls and my engagement ring. I tried to pull up but his hand kept my head down. Struggling to breathe I felt his bulbous head push past my gag reflex and into my throat. Cutting off my air.

" That's it precious, deeper, relax your throat," Mistress advised. I felt more slip down and closed my eyes tight. As I was close to passing out, he let my head up.

Pulling off his cock I took a deep gasping breath. Spit dripping down my chin all over my cleavage.

Looking at his cock I saw I was closer to my prize. My spit soaked engagement ring and the little gold chain. So close.

"Let's give her a little motivation," said Mistress Jane, motioning the beastly black man to get behind me. Looking up at her I could only say," Please," before the dreadlocked one held his cock to my mouth and pushed in.

As his cock slid over my tounge and I tasted his salty pre cum, I felt the thickness of the one behind me pressing against my slit. My eyes looked up to behold Mistress Jane, camera in hand, sneering down at me.......

Stepping into the bathroom and turning on the shower, I looked in the mirror as the water warmed up. Looking at my reflection and realizing how different my life is now, from the last time I looked in a mirror, seeming like ages ago.

The mirror began to steam as I was looking at it, the blurry image was similar to the beginning of tears. And then I realized it was tears. I was crying. I felt so ashamed I considered kneeling and saying a prayer for my immortal soul. And I might have if I hadn't spent the last four hours kneeling and damning my immortal soul.

Stepping into the shower and letting the water cascade down my body, I closed my eyes and tried to think of a way out of this.

My only conclusion? Do as you're told and maybe, just maybe this will end soon. I mean, how long could she keep this game going? Was her plan to humiliate me and maybe get some sex?

As any woman will tell you, someone is always scheming to get your panties off. Always. Why should this-lesbian?-be any different.

I picked up the shower puff and poured a generous amount of fruity sweet body wash into it. Lathering up. Running the soapy pink puff all over my arms. Over my toned arms. Over my shoulders. The water's warm embrace soothing my body. Soothing my fears just a bit.

Lathering down my chest, taking care around my still swollen nipples. Soaping up my firm 36D breasts. Over them. Under them. Then down my flat tummy.

On a good workout day I almost have the beginnings of what could be called a six-pack abdomen. On a good day. On a regular day my tummy is flat, taut, and toned.

Avoiding my crotch area I started soaping up my long, flawless legs. Every muscle taut. Every inch smooth, soft yet firm, and supple. Down to my dainty ankles I lifted each dainty foot and soaped them up. My pretty pink toes shiny and wet.

Okay, I just might be okay. Maybe.

Looking up at the shower caddy I found several very expensive shampoos and conditioners. Salon quality. Professional stuff. Stuff I could never afford. Picking one, I poured a handful. More then my long blonde hair needed. Deliberately wasting a copius amount.

Score one for me. I would take even a small victory.

I closed my eyes and lathered up my long blonde tresses, luxuriating in the feel and scent of the high quality shampoo. Letting the water wash away my guilt just a bit I softly reached down, feeling between my legs. Yep. Still tender and sensitive. I lingered perhaps just a few seconds too long when I remembered Mistress Jane's warning about the cameras.

What's becoming of me already? What am I doing? This isn't me. Not me at all. I'm a good girl. A decent girl. This has to stop. I'm putting a stop to it.

Rinsing out my hair I felt the collar on my neck. Reaching back I tried pulling the lock. Not even the slightest leeway.

Fine. Whatever. She had her fun and now I'm getting out of this.

Turning off the water I pulled back the curtain. Mistress Jane standing there holding a towel.

"Good decision not touching yourself pet," she said, as she handed me the big fluffy towel. Cotton. Egyptian cotton maybe.

"Look, Mistress? This has to end, I can't be like this. I'm not a whore," I explained to her as I wrapped the towel around me. Twice.

" Aren't you just that pet?" she replied. "What kind of girl makes a video like you just did, ending with a shower scene no less?"

Whimpering, I looked at her and she just nodded.

"Yes pet, that whole time you were being filmed. Very sensual watching a girl shower. Should get lots of views on your new website."

I could feel my resolve slipping away. My determination to end this going the way of the dodo. My tummy twisting up again.

But that wasn't all she said.

"There's makeup in the vanity. Perfume. Everything you need pet. Make yourself beautiful then come to the bedroom," she said, looking down at me.

"We're going to take some more photos then I have an outfit for you to wear. You have a date later."

Her words caused my heart to sink and turned my blood to ice water.....

( to be continued. .don't forget to vote..mmmmmwah)....

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Secretary Changed Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds