• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Dark Liquid Ch. 01

Dark Liquid Ch. 01

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sexual situations.

First submission!

Madison was excited to get one more jog in before the sun set. Prom was three days away and she had no desire to look anything but perfect when she wins prom queen.

Madi was the best at getting her way. She had her stepmother wrapped around her finger since her father had passed four years ago. He left everything to his angel with the exception of a small allowance for Erica. Ensuring his daughter was set for life and had a mother. Even if she was a pushover.

In school, Madison didn't dwell on the social scene so much as the athletic. She was captain of the varsity volleyball team since her junior year and could be swimming for State next year. Daddy's money or not, that scholarship consumed Madison.

She only wanted prom queen to completely win over the school swim coach when she was expected to visit.

Madison stood tall and athletic. 6'1" 145 pounds with a strong presence. Her crimson hair always kept in an athletic bun. Her eyes a warm brown and green. Madi had flawlessly blossomed into womanhood when she grew six inches and c cups last summer. Her tan skin was from hours outside swimming or attending practice, leaving her natural and golden. Her legs are strong and shapely, able to bend and stretch like a gymnast. All thanks to her yoga lessons.

Today she was wearing her matching pink sports bra and short shorts. With white running shoes.

Her best feature was invariably her pouty lips. They were the only thing she really inherited from her mother, a woman who died in a car crash before Madi could walk. Those lips are plump and have been her greatest feature recently. Her father always pointed out her photos. How very similar the two were.

She grabbed her mp3 player and pressed shuffle on Taylor Swift. Running downstairs and toward the back door, Madi floated past Erica in the kitchen. Erica tried to warn Madison about the reports of meteors, but Taylor was too loud and Madi didn't want to hear it anyway. Her mind was focused on her waistline.

She sprinted out the back door and followed the path that leads past the pool, stable and eventually follows into the back property. Where the lush country forest of Normal, Illinois can stretch for miles.

---------

Meanwhile one of the very meteors Erica mentioned had already crashed down far from any person to report.

The object itself was no larger than a tennis ball and similarly round. Scorched black from burning in the atmosphere upon entrance. The crater it left behind was rather small considering the speed at which it hit. Hardly noticeable.

The ground was thick with mud and the moisture steamed around the meteorite. The metal was baking the ground in place.

Within the foreign object a single noise broke. A cracking that sounded less like an egg and more like volcanic glass. The side of the vessel caved in and fell leaving a hole big enough to thread a pencil.

-----------

Madison was feeling her second wind. She knows where mile marker 4 is long before turning the bend.

She was considering pushing ahead or resting when the ground disappeared from under her left foot. Madi faceplanted and her vision was dark.

She regained her bearing in a moment and felt a painful swell on her temple. Racing up, she found blood on her finger.

"Well that's fucking perfect!" she screamed.

Furious with herself, she turned her attention to what caused her tumble. And was shocked. It looked like some kind of meteor! She gazed at the metal's surface and saw black deeper than oblivion. Yet as she watched, the metal began sparkling.

Madison reached out to touch the thing before her. Its surface was cool to the touch. She ran her fingers over the smooth surface.

Madi felt wetness touch her middle fingertip and withdrew carelessly. There was some kind of black liquid on her finger. She felt a tingling under her skin and wiped her finger across the metal hoping to drop the blemish. Her hand came back with liquid on every finger and partial palm.

She was alarmed and growing fearful. Her fear only increased when she realized the liquid was moving! The liquid had left her hand and was invading her upper arm before Madison could think!

She tried grasping the liquid but it was somehow bonded to her. It silently glided across her bicep and slid under her sports bra.

She couldn't feel the alien parasite itself but she could feel her skin being touched. The liquid was roaming across her breast and Madison was frantically trying to escape the invader.

The liquid turned and headed directly for Madison's face. Before she knew what it wanted, the black liquid flowed over her throat and chin. Her lips were parted to scream for help from someone, anyone! But the black liquid poured over her bottom lip and tongue. Racing her throat, it divided it's attention and spread throughout the brain.

Madison was terrified!

Her voice was gagged as the invader silenced Madison and began changing her from the inside. The liquid entered her bloodstream and dispersed to begin preparations. It secreted calming agents into its new host to subdue her.

Madison rolled over coughing and attempted to crawl away. "Maybe I can get a doctor" she thought. Her limbs refused to work. She felt fatigue and exhaustion taking her. She fell on her back once again.

Her last vision was of the clear blue sky above her as darkness took her sight.

----------

Madison was in a bedroom she didn't recognize.

The walls seemed covered in smoke and she couldn't see the ceiling.

Her head felt odd. Strange emotions were mixing. Fear. Anger. Lust?

The bed before her was luxurious and plush. Dark satin and chocolate silk to the touch.

She saw nobody else but felt eyes upon her.

"You're a beautiful girl" said a woman's voice.

Madison soon turned around and saw no one. She returned her head to the bed and there sat the most gorgeous woman Madison has ever seen. And she was nude!

Her figure was voluptuous and curvy. She had short brunette hair and dark, tropical skin. She knelt on the mattress with her thighs spread. Her naked sex presented to Madison. She could see her lips were hairless and smooth. She was dripping wet and her clear juices were fragrant. They smelled like peaches.

The woman seemingly looked almost Asian but also Hispanic. Her lips parted as her tongue wet them and circled her mouth.

Madison was surprised at her own thoughts. She felt herself grow wet for this woman! She was curious how this woman felt to touch.

Her eyes were piercing Madi's very soul. They were purple and glimmered like the surface of the meteor.

"Who are you? Where am I? Why are you naked?"

Suddenly realizing she looked down and exclaimed, "why am I naked?!"

The woman only giggled and reached out for Madison. Her hands felt warm on her neck as this stranger brought Madi close and kissed her.

Madison was surprised but couldn't pull away from the inviting mouth of this beautiful woman. She felt the stranger's tongue slide into her mouth and play with hers.

Madison was enjoying the kiss and wrapped her hands around the woman's waist.

Madison felt the woman's tongue push further into her mouth and continue further. The stranger's hands pulled harder and the invading tongue delved deeper.

Madi reviled with disgust and struggled against the invasion. Her struggles only weakened her.

The tongue quickly retracted and the invader swiftly tackled her prey to the mattress. Madi kicked to fight the woman off but she was quick and moved aside to straddle Madison, pining her to the bed.

Madison again screamed for help from someone, anyone! But nobody could rescue her.

With her mouth temporarily open Madi tried again to scream. This time however the strange woman opened her mouth and a black tentacle shot fourth and invaded Madi's throat. Madi's eyes rolled back as she felt the member fill the space of her mouth and pin her jaw open. She has sucked a cock before but this was enormous in comparison. The black mass felt slippery and continued intruding the young woman's mouth.

The woman held Madi, pinning her wrists down. And began grinding her crotch against her victim's.

Madison looked down and couldn't understand what she saw. The woman's bald lips spread and the same black liquid came pouring out. It didn't fall, but instead hung there and inflated. Madi felt her body deceive her when she realized the black liquid was forming the shape of another long, smooth tentacle, easily measuring eleven inches. Madison knew what that thing was for. She wasn't a virgin, but she had never been fucked by anything that big before.

But the idea of that long tentacle fucking her brains out gave Madison chills and her clit swelled at the thought.

Madison's hips thrust involuntarily and the tentacles struck simultaneously. The phallus entered in one smooth motion and collided with her cervix at the same moment her throat was opened and the other member pushed into her body. The sensation caused Madi to shudder and moan into the invading tentacle. She came within seconds from the tentacle in her cunt as it stretched her walls and slid across every surface. Her pussy juices gushed and lubricated the already smooth liquid cock inside her.

The woman began thrusting in rhythm. Alternating the pressure, she bobbed and grinded into Madison with abandon.

Madison was lost in her own ecstasy and gave up her struggle. She felt the liquid drawing further into her being. Her body taking it deeper still.

Madison felt the tentacles inside her ripple and shudder. The vibrations against her g spot and throat force her to come again. Bucking her hips and moaning in pleasure.

She felt the tentacles spill their seed inside her and relished in the thought of the alien cum dripping down her thighs.

Darkness again took Madison and she was lost in a deeper sleep.

-----------

Madison's body was still in that forest on her property. She was laying there with her eyes closed.

All the while the black liquid was inside her bloodstream. Causing a riot in her metabolism. Preparing her for her next evolution.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Dark Liquid Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds