• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Mad Clown Ch. 01

Mad Clown Ch. 01

This story is told from the Mad Clown's perspective. Any grammatical errors or oddities are intentional. Any spelling errors are not, and I will greatly appreciate them being pointed out.

A couple of warnings. There is some extreme violence in this, nothing I'd really call torture though. I'll also warn you that I can be a fucking terrifying person sometimes, and that is pretty likely to come out in this character of mine. If you haven't left, enjoy! :D

I do not walk, for walking is mundane. But my preferred mode of locomotion cannot be called dancing. When I dance it is in no way mistakable for any other action. Perhaps glided is a good word; yes, I glided down the dark street, lit only by occasional -- and very dirty -- street lamps.

After a while I saw the girl, and her song touched my heart with much of the saddening. A poignant song; for she was sold as a sex slave at a young age, and beaten abused and eventually broken by her master and his associates. She had stopped even trying to escape.

The man standing next to her was the source of most of her misery, so I started my dance. Neither saw me until I'd already broken the side of the man's -- ugly and wrinkled -- face.

He tried to get up, but I struck with the knife this time, and took the head -- quite messily -- off. I was smiling under the mask, which the girl couldn't see; a moot point since my mask is always smiling.

I spoke to her, she who's song had so moved me "Come with me and you will never be a slave again" I could feel her song change to fear "I won't force you. I merely offer refuge. If you have somewhere else to go, I will be on my merry way" She grabs my arm tight her song is in turmoil and discord, but her decision is clear.

I skip us to my home, deep, deep under ground. The girl has passed out in my arms. I take a small sample of blood, to discover if she has any illnesses or nutritional deficiencies. She has no illness, but her health is not good. I remove and burn the rags she was wearing, and set about making new clothes for her. This takes not long after measuring all of the measurements.

But before she can be dressed, there are scars. Some old and warped by growth, some fresh and raw. I quickly remove them, as well as the areas of scar tissue around wrists and ankles from shackles. She looks much prettier without them.

I notice that she needs washing, so I attend to that. Then, her chocolate skin clean, I can dress her and lay her on a mat. I start preparing tea, a thing that I love making for guests, though I have had few before.

"Where am I?" greats me from the direction of the girl.

I turn and say "in the resting place of the mad clown"

Her song is of curiosity, so I answer the questions "I washed and dressed you. Unfortunately, feeding and re-hydrating can't be easily accomplished while asleep, so I have had to wait on those."

Her song speaks of wonder and her voice speaks of blasphemy.

"You're the nicest owner I've ever heard of..."

I only barely restrain myself from rudeness "You are no longer a slave. You are free. I am offering you my hospitality for the time present, and we can begin the search for a permanent home for you after you've eaten and rested. What would your name be, or at the at least, what shall I refer to you by?"

She stares blankly at me the only thing she says is "Joline".

I wait for Joline to speak again, but when she does not, I continue working on the food. I set a plate in front of her as well as a mug of tea. "My food is not much to look at, I ignore aesthetics to focus on flavor and texture and nutrition."

Joline speaks to me "I can't stay here?"

I am surprised "You want to stay in a creepy cave with a crazy monster that you've seen easily kill a grown man and who where's armor and a mask? You need more rest, your judgment is impaired."

Her song shifts to angry yelling.

"You're the only person who's ever been at all kind to me! I'm in clean clothes and underwear! Do you know I've never been allowed to wear underwear before?! And you've done something that removed my scars and has me feeling better than I've felt in years! I'm free now?! Then I choose to stay here with you!!"

I blink -- though she cannot see any expression but the smile of the mask -- and respond "I see. then make yourself at home." I conclude she'll change her song soon, and be asking to leave, but for the time being she is my guest, and I will show her all of the hospitality I have to offer.

She takes a bite of the meal -- giving an exclamation of delight -- and starts eating it like it's the best food she's ever tasted, which it is in fact. She enjoys the tea as well.

When she has finished her meal she speaks. "Who and what are you?"

I have been expecting this inquiry and have my answer "I am the Mad Clown, the monster that dances through the night. The listener of songs and destroyer of un-good."

She looks at me oddly "You're a super hero." I am confused "I wear my under clothings on the inside, do I not?" I look down to check, and my under clothings are not on the outside of my armor.

She produces laughter, and her song becomes a rich and delicious melody. I reach into her song and remove damage done by numerous rapes, humiliations, and other such. I remove scars in her mind in the same manner as the ones on her body. That she was raped numerous times she will remember, but the details and any bite from the memories are removed. This is important for her sanity, so that she can sleep at night without unpleasant flashbacks, and without nightmares.

It is some time later after much discussion that she suggests that I sleep with her. I am hesitant, for I do not want her to feel that her staying here is contingent on her sleeping with me, since it is not; but she convinces me that she is offering herself freely.

I first gently remove her clothes, as I do not wish to dirty them. After neatly folding them on the table, I smell deeply of her sex, the smell is beautiful.

She smiles and relaxes, and her song becomes soft and sweet. She touches my armor "this stuff you're wearing is so soft, almost like silk~" I correct her misapprehension "This is armor, it hardens on impact; the harder the blow; the harder the armor. This armor will get in the way of sex. Beg pardon while I remove it's entirety."

I drop my armor, which folds itself neatly and scuttles up onto the table next to her new dress. I remove the under clothings as well, folding them and putting them on top of the armor. I place the mask on the table and let her see my face.

She does not scream as I expect her to. She doesn't even seem perturbed by it.

I extrude a tentacle and gently brush along the outside of her sex. "let me know when you are ready to be entered please, Joline"

She is panting as she states "Enter me now, big boy~"

I enter with exceeding slowness so as not to disturb her. "Would you like me to enter your anus as well?" She can't form words, but she nods.

I enter her anus with even more carefulness.

I focus on the woman in front of me to the exclusion of all else; on her warm wet walls, on the smell of her, on the careen look of joy on her face. I realize that with the physical and mental and emotional healing, that she is almost like a virgin, though with no hymen. Thinking this, I notice just how very tight both her sex and anus are, squeezing delightfully on my tentacles.

I feel a building orgasm, and I tell her "I'm about to cum" She purrs "Cum inside me baby~ pleeeease~" I do as she requests, filling her sex and anus with cum, I can feel that some of my cum has spilled over into her womb. I remove the tentacles, cum leaking out her holes, then pick her up. We shall bathe together, then we shall sleep. She orgasms from the sensation of having her sex and anus cleaned of cum. She enjoys immensely being scrubbed by me, and scrubbing me in return. When we are clean, we return to the bed and, wrapped in each other's arms, we sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Mad Clown Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 264 milliseconds