• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Room 143

Room 143

***This is my first submission, this work is completely fiction... Please give me feedback.**

It was the first time he and Stacey had agreed to do anything like this, he wasn't too sure how he felt about it, knowing that two hours from now he would be tied to his own bed at the mercy of his girlfriend. He was just finishing up in work and was about to make his daily commute home when got a text message. "Don't go home, go to the jurys inn hotel in the city centre, room 143 key will be at reception under your name". No other text and he knew that she wouldn't want him responding but instead to do as he was told. He got on his train home and couldn't concentrate in the slightest, thoughts of his girlfriend teasing him until he can take no more.

James and Stacey had been together for about 6 months, in the past James has always been quite dominant in bed because that is the role others have wanted but ever since telling Stacey in the early days of their relationship that his ultimate turn on is to be teased Stacey has well and truly been in the driving seat and he loved it.

As he reached the city centre, nerves and excitement seemed to engulf him all at the same time. He genuinely didn't have any idea exactly what she had lined up for him.

James walked into the hotel in full business attire, looking every part the 28 year old sophisticated city worker, a sharp grey suit with crisp white shirt that was only made casual by the lack of a tie, James was 5"7 yet seemed taller due to the way his suit hung off him. He had an air of confidence about him when he spoke to the hotel receptionist despite desperately trying to avoid eye contact and hoping that she wouldn't notice the crimson colour his face was going. She gave him the key card but seemed to hold onto it too long forcing him to make eye contact with her, he instantly noticed that she was quite a beautiful young woman that could only be about 21, a complexion that most stars would die for and incredible eyes that momentarily James got lost in, he thought he'd noticed a knowing smile coming from the young receptionist as he walked away with the key card, could she have really seen what was written all over his face, the eager anticipation of sex and the unknown oozing off him? He banished the thoughts to one side and got into the lift ready to make his way to room 143.

He arrived at the door of room 143 where the unknown was waiting for him. Slowly, nervously he used his key card to enter the room; every sound that was made seemed to be over exaggerated in his head as he tried to listen out for Stacey in the room...

A wave of disappointment washed over him as he entered the room to find nothing out of the ordinary except a large cotton towel on the bed with a note on top.. He walked over to the note and started to read it..

"I want you to get yourself ready for me your lover and mistress, whilst you may think tonight is for you to enjoy yourself it's not, it's for me to enjoy myself and you will do as you are told to ensure that I fully enjoy this experience you promised me, firstly please take a shower and then settle on the bed (naked!), there is a glass of champagne on the bedside table please drink that and relax and wait for me to arrive."

Not sure what he expected he still felt a twang of disappointment that he wasn't straight into it, whatever it may be yet at the same time he felt blood rushing to his cock at the thought of him being told what to do by his girlfriend who has referred to herself as his mistress.

After the shower James sat down on the bed and started to drink the champagne whilst reading the leaflets that were left by the hotel, nothing of interest and his mind was certainly elsewhere. Within moments of finishing the champagne he realised that something wasn't quite right, he couldn't concentrate on any of his surroundings and his legs and entire body was beginning to feel heavy. He managed to get back onto the bed before the darkness descended and he passed out.

Several hours had passed before James had woken up, he started coming round when he heard voices in the room, he was facing down and tried to turn over so he could speak to who he assumed was Stacey but then realised that his movement was restricted, confused James struggled against the restraints, after realising his predicament James quickly took stock of his surroundings He'd been handcuffed to some sort of board that had been handcuffed to the bed, the size of the board and the way the handcuffs were on each wrist and each ankle meant that he was in an all fours position, he could feel the cool air breeze against his naked flesh.

"Stacey" James said out loud "what the fuck is this contraption?"

"Hello sleepy head, I was wondering when you were going to wake up and join us!"

"Us? Who's that, who is here Stacey, what's going on?" James said unable to contain the confusion from his voice.

Suddenly Stacey slapped his arse, not playfully or light but really hard causing him to slightly whince in pain and shock.

"James, we are doing what I want tonight and I don't want you to ask any questions, let yourself go and you may just end up enjoying it, we can talk about things tomorrow or later but tonight we are fulfilling my fantasies, even the ones you don't know about! Do you understand?"

James managed a muffled yes unsure how he felt about everything but the slight twinge in his cock suggested that his horniness had not subsided and he was happy to just play this out.

Out of the corner of his eye James noticed a figure walking towards him, he could not make them out but they got close to him, whoever it were was at his side slapping and grabbing at his arse, he heard some muffled talking before hearing what sounded like 2 people kissing. James didn't say anything, didn't know what to say, he was excited, scared, turned on and confused but the heat of the moment had definitely taken over him and he was already fully erect, his 7inch fully erect cock pointing down towards the contraption begging to be touched.

The two figures came into view, James could not believe what he was seeing, Stacey was leading the young receptionist to the armchair in the corner of the room, right within his eye sight, in all his time he had never seen Stacey this sexually confident, she was like a stripper at a strip club leading you to your private dance, she stood there wearing only a thong and a t-shirt sitting the girl in the armchair, Stacey had her back to James and he couldn't help but admire her fantastic slender figure, eyeing from the bottom of her legs up to the underwear between her legs, he involuntary jerked forward want to push his cock forward to touch it against something, anything. His girlfriend really was beautiful but stood over this gorgeous 21 year old receptionist with Piercing gorgeous blue eyes that were transfixed on him.

Stacey looked over her shoulder towards James and gave him a mischievous smile before turning back and lifting her top over her head, James was so horny, he was watching his beautiful girlfriend, the love of his life start to give another beautiful young lass a very up close and personal private dance, James was so in the moment that he had forgotten that he was literally unable to move that is until suddenly he felt another hand firmly, more firmly than before, grip at his right buttock. It was then that he realised that when Stacey had turned around and given him a mischievous smile that it wasn't aimed at him but this person behind him, this person whose hand was lingering on his very exposed right buttock, the hand squeezed roughly and in doing so edged fingers closer to between James legs, James instantly got gratification as the hand made its way to his cock that had been longing for someone to touch it, the hand gripped it, tight, tighter than Stacey ever did and tighter than he normally did himself, it felt so good but at the same time it made him realise how different this were, as he looked over at Stacey and the receptionist who now had Stacey's breasts inches from her mouth he realised that this wasn't a women's touch, he realised it was a mans.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Room 143

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds