• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Maria's Rule Ch. 07

Maria's Rule Ch. 07

123

Maria Hill wasn't sure what was worse, having New York City being invaded by aliens or that she had seen it coming. That she somehow lived in a world now where a man like Nick Fury could prepare for aliens to invade and he wasn't just crazy, it actually happened. Thor, Loki and other individuals were one thing, but an entire army? An army which descended out of the heavens like something out of religious text, only to be defeated by a demigod, a green monster, a war hero from World War II, a man-child in a metal suit, an archer and her now maybe girlfriend/deadly assassin. It was like nothing she could originally foreseen back when she first signed up with SHIELD, every moment of it and the aftermath so beyond surreal Maria felt like she was dreaming through most of it.

Stuck on the Helicarrier she could do little more but watch Fury's precious Avengers Initiative succeed beyond anyone with any reasonable expectations, in the process creating perhaps the most potentially dangerous group the world had ever seen. But for today they were heroes, and Maria would not deny any of them a moment to celebrate their victory, especially as that was what she was hoping to do herself soon after.

While Maria could do little to help The Avengers or anyone else during what was being dubbed The Battle of New York she spent hours on organising clean-up, checking in with each team she sent out far more than usual as she searched for confirmation that The Black Widow had survived. In the process she saved many lives that day, pushing aside the frustrating urge to go and look for The Avengers/survivors herself meaning Maria could do what she did best, maximising her effectiveness. Even though there were only a few brief sightings of Natasha it was more than enough to put Maria at ease to do her job, and while she was somewhat disappointed the redhead didn't just pop up behind her like she had done so many other times after a dangerous mission/when Maria was busy the brunette had no doubt she be seeing The Black Widow soon.

So confident was Maria that Natasha would eventually show up when she returned to her apartment to find no one there she casually locked the door behind her and then stuck two ready-meals in the microwave ready for the inevitable appearance of her lover. She then spent the next few minutes debating on presentation, ultimately exchanging artificial light for a tiny candle which had been given to her as a gift.

For a few moments she became lost at just staring at the tiny flame, then a familiar voice made her smile softly, "The candle is a nice touch."

Turning around Maria came face to face with Natasha Romanoff. It was a trick which Natasha used so much it had lost its shock value, although Maria like to think she never really gave the cocky redhead the satisfaction of looking very surprised, this time being no exception as she nonchalantly said, "I'm glad you approve."

There was another long awkward silence, only ending when a faint peeping sound prompted Maria to break eye contact and to retrieve the cheap microwave food. When she returned she found Natasha waiting patiently in the chair she usually choose and then they ate together in silence, mush like they had done in between sessions of rough sex so many times. But this was different, and not just because of the tiny gesture of the candle, but because things between them were more awkward than they've ever been. Hell, they barely looked at each other until they had completely finished, and even then it was a while before somebody said something. And ultimately that was only because Maria couldn't stand the silence anymore.

"Soooooo... what happens now?" Maria asked.

"I don't know." Natasha said truthfully, "I honestly wasn't expecting to survive."

"For a second there, I didn't think any of us would." Maria chuckled in a tone which was completely devoid of humour, and then after a few seconds added, "But you saved us. You, and the rest of Fury's group of misfits-"

"The Avengers." Natasha interrupted, "We're The Avengers now. I, I didn't pick the name, but... I don't know, if we can beat Loki, maybe we can do some good, you know?"

"I wouldn't have said this before today, and I'm not so sure I'd say it to anyone else, especially not Nick Fury, but yeah... I know." Maria agreed, adding after another few seconds pause, "And thanks to a lot of grateful New Yorkers, and a few well-placed satellites, the whole world is talking about you and your new friends. But don't worry, Fury made sure the rest of the world only caught glimpses of the mighty Black Widow. Certainly nothing of your face, so we're fairly certain you're not completely compromised, although you might want to be careful the next time you and the super friends save the world."

The two women exchange a smile, and then slowly taking Maria's hand in hers Natasha said, "Well, you did save me from a nuclear missile, so-"

"No, I failed." Maria said flatly, "I tried Natasha, I really did, and I even took out one of the helicopters, but-"

"If things had been different, and there had been two of them, New York would be a crater, this world would be overrun by aliens and I'd be ashes. So thank you." Natasha said firmly.

"Fury told me where to go." Maria grumbled.

"Someone told me how to stop Loki's machine." Natasha shrugged, "There were about a million different things which could've gone wrong, or ever so slightly not right, but for once can't we just enjoy the fact we both made it?"

Maria mocked playfully, "Natasha Romanoff, the optimist."

"I, I didn't think I'd see you again." Natasha admitted, squeezing Maria's hand, "And like I said before, I am compromised. Completely."

"Me too." Maria smiled softly, then after a long second or two standing up and pulling Natasha upwards into her arms, "You know, traditionally, first dates are strangers engaging awkward small talk before maybe ending in a good night kiss. We on the other hand know each other too well, we don't really do small talk, and neither one of us is going to get satisfied with a good night kiss. But we're both tired, so if you want to crash in front of the TV like a normal couple I can live with that."

"Sounds fun." Natasha admitted, slowly moving closer, "But be warned Commander Hill, no matter how tired we are, I'm always going to want sex from you."

"I was hoping you'd say that." Maria smiled, her face now inches away from Natasha's, "And I want you to know I haven't forgotten the promises I made, so if you want to top me tonight, or forever, I'm ok with that."

There was a long silence in which Maria was actually a little taken aback by the look on Natasha's face, and then she was completely shocked by what the dangerous Black Widow did next, "Actually, I... I had something else in mind."

With that Natasha Romanoff, who Maria had seen effortlessly dominate countless men and women, fell to her knees in front of her. The Black Widow was kneeling in front of her, her hands loosely resting on her thighs and her head lowered as if she was waiting for a command, Maria recognising the position as one Natasha like to teach her submissive sluts to wait for her in. To be fair she had forced Natasha to assume this pose many times when the redhead was being the bottom in their arrangement, but for Natasha to voluntarily take this position now caused incredible excitement to fill Maria's mind.

"Over the past few days, I had a lot of time to think about what I really want." Natasha began explaining, "Firstly, I realised I wanted to be with you. You're smart, beautiful, and you complement me in ways I barely understand and cannot begin to explain. But perhaps most of all, I'm incredibly attracted to the way you have taken charge of our relationship. I now realise the day you forced me into the role of the bottom was the greatest day of my life, because it actually fulfilled me beyond my wildest dreams and finally gave me what I really wanted. I didn't understand it at first, but now I know I am nothing but smoke and mirrors, a pure bottom who desperately craves a top tough enough to put me in my place. I, I have been looking for you my entire life, Maria Hill. Please, do whatever you want to me. I'm yours to command. I'm your bitch."

Maria was shocked by this confession. She realised a long time ago Natasha Romanoff had a submissive side, but she had never believed the mighty Black Widow would allow herself to fully embrace it like this, always believed that at the end of the day the stubborn redhead would cling to her dominant side because it was what was expected of her. Because it would save her reputation. Instead it seemed the infamous Black Widow had surrendered to her completely, officially making Maria the winner of their long-standing battle of wills, something Maria had hoped but never seriously believed would happen. And now, all that was left for her to do was enjoy her prize.

Reaching down to stroke Natasha's recently cut to shoulder length hair Maria asked softly, "Is this what you truly want?"

"Yes, Mis-" Natasha cut herself off, but the damage was done.

Maria smiled, "You want to call me Mistress, don't you?"

Natasha nodded her head gently.

"When I made you agree to be a bottom the first time, you said it jokingly because you weren't ready to admit it was what you truly wanted?" Maria guessed, and then when Natasha confirmed her theory with another nod the brunette pushed, "I'm sorry, I can't hear you."

"Yes Mistress." Natasha cautiously whispered.

"Good girl." Maria said, ruffling Natasha's hair in front of her gently, and a little condescendingly, "From now on when we're alone together that's how I expect you to address me. Not Mistress Maria or Mistress Hill or any other deviation. You simply call me Mistress, or you will be punished. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress Maria." Natasha grinned.

"Really?" Maria questioned, yanking back on Natasha's hair so that the redhead would be looking up into her eyes, "After everything that happened today, you want to be punished?"

"God yes, please Mistress, spank me, punish me, hurt me." Natasha begged, pure vulnerability shining in her eyes.

It was then that Maria truly understood that this was who Natasha Romanoff was. Underneath all the deadly skill which had been beaten into her was a scared little girl who desperately wanted to be punished for her crimes. 'Normal people' might not understand it but Natasha craved subjugation, and since Maria loved this beautiful redhead with all her heart she would give it to her. Be the dominant top Natasha always secretly wanted and fulfil all the submissive needs of The Black Widow.

So with the deep calming breath to steady her nerves Maria tightened her grip in Natasha's hair and slowly pulled the redhead up to her feet, the far more deadly assassin crying out at this act. Then in a brief moment of tenderness Maria pulled Natasha into a passionate kiss, although even that The Widow quickly turned violent. Knowing she had to maintain control if she was going to give Natasha what she truly wanted Maria bit down on her lover's bottom lip hard enough to break the skin, shoved Natasha face down onto the table and then started smacking that amazing ass, still covered as it was in the sexy skin-tight costume.

Natasha had momentarily cried out to encourage Maria, but it wasn't necessary, the tired Commander somehow found the strength to spank her so hard with just her bare hand it was enough to make the likes of even Natasha cry out in pain. Although Natasha actually cried out in a mixture of pleasure and pain, and this was exactly the type of sensation which she had grown to crave. Or perhaps the sensation she had never realised she needed. Something painful enough she felt like she was being punished for her past crimes, and yet not enough to cause her serious injury which would prevent her from doing the work which would truly allow her to repent for her crimes. Or at least give her the best possible shot at it.

The fact that Natasha's body ached from going to war with a crazy God and his alien army no doubt made it easier for her new mistress to inflict the type of pain on her she craved/felt she so desperately needed, the redhead remembering several painful landings on her back and even her behind as she received blow after blow to her butt. Of course the entire time she couldn't stop thinking about how easily Maria could make this even more painful, and perhaps more importantly humiliating, and to Natasha's delight it quickly became clear her girlfriend was thinking the same thing.

After a couple dozen or so vicious strikes to Natasha's backside Maria gave her a more playful/insulting spank to emphasise her latest order, "Take off your pretty little suit."

"Yes Mistress." Natasha replied as humbly as she possibly could, an act which wasn't too difficult to pull off semi-convincingly in her current state.

However Natasha found it impossible not to allow a tiny smirk as she felt Maria's eyes on her as she unzipped her uniform and slipped out of it with practised ease, perhaps just for that receiving a number of insulting smacks to her ass when she pulled her uniform down over it. Or perhaps Maria just did it for fun. But Maria was normally guessing when she was smirking, and it was rare she was appeased by something as trivial as Natasha slowly pulling down her uniform over her ass so her commanding officer could enjoy watching every juicy inch slowly being revealed, which was something Natasha did even when they were in a hurry because she knew how much Maria loved her big bubble butt.

Natasha was so lost in the act that she almost missed Maria ordering her, "Wait! I like it when your uniform is around your knees, so leave it there while I go get some of the toys that your pain slut ass loves so much."

"Yes Mistress." Natasha replied again, trying not to grin with anticipation as obediently she spread her legs ever so slightly to ensure the uniform would remain in place.

She then listen to the sound of Maria casually strolling into her bedroom and then returning a minute later with two items. One a riding crop which she placed right next to Natasha's face, and the other some rope which she first attached to the end of the table and then to Natasha's hands. Maria then bound Natasha's feet to the table legs, leaving her spread-eagled and vulnerable. Or at least she would be vulnerable if she was any other woman, but Natasha was The Black Widow, so instead she was just trembling in delighted anticipation.

Picking up the riding crop Maria slid it down her lover's back and then over the well rounded ass she had become so obsessed with, then told the mighty Natasha Romanoff, "I know you can break free if you want to, but no matter what I do to you, you won't."

"Yes Mistress." Natasha agreed, The Black Widow unable and unwilling to keep the smirk off her face as Maria raised the crop and brought it down hard on her ass.

Honestly Maria preferred spanking Natasha with her bare hand. It felt more intimate, and insulting, and it gave her more of a twisted sense of achievement. However her hand was getting tired and sore, and she knew such a simple butt beating wouldn't be quite enough for Natasha Romanoff, and while she had no intention of doing this every time it was clear that her lover had earned herself a treat. So Maria gave her one, bringing the riding crop down upon the redhead's big round bottom with every ounce of her strength. Ok, there may have been a little build-up at first, but once she got going Maria put everything she had into it.

From the cries of pain and twisted pleasure that Natasha let out it was clear that The Black Widow was ready for this treatment. Her big butt had already been turned bright pink under the force of the hand to butt spanking, and saving the world from aliens, and it wasn't long before they turned a rosy red, Maria once again finding the sight oddly erotic. Which in a way was a sign that she and Natasha Romanoff were perfect for each other, the thought actually warming Maria's heart as she continued brutally beating her girlfriend's butt.

Her girlfriend? Was that what Natasha was now? Her girlfriend? Again the thought warmed Maria's heart, but the idea of doing the usual romantic things with The Black Widow seemed comical. Then again maybe she could use it to her advantage. After all her arm, which had already been tired from the initial spanking, was now aching and Natasha's big ass couldn't get much more red so the only thing she could do, apart from increasing the pain into an unenjoyable amount, was to double down on the humiliation. Choosing to do just that Maria briefly gave up on the spanking in favour of grabbing Natasha by her now shoulder length red hair and pulled back on it, forcing The Black Widow's head up as far as she could go with her hands keeping most of her upper half against the table.

Maria then pressed her front into Natasha's back and practically growled in her lover's ear, "You know, as I understand it normal couples go on quite a few dates before having the talk, but we're not exactly normal, are we Natasha?"

"No Mistress." Natasha croaked, thoroughly enjoying this treatment.

"So, since you've made it clear what you want from me, let me be clear what I expect from you." Maria said calmly, before stepping back and whacking Natasha's big butt, then repeating the blow when she wanted to emphasise something, "You will be discreet as you possibly can be while on the clock. We will not deny being in a relationship with each other, because everybody knows by now, but we will NOT flaunt it. You will NOT try to embarrass me in any way while I'm trying to do my job. You will NOT discuss the intimate details of our relationship, like how much you like it when I SPANK you. You WILL be polite and respectful to me and my fellow officers. You WILL obey every command from now on without question. When we are off the clock you WILL hold my hand, and let me kiss you, regardless of who is watching. You WILL let me pay for dinner, open doors for you, pull out your chair and you WILL sit in my lap and be the little spoon WHEN we snuggle. You WILL clean my apartment, cook our meals, become completely subservient to me, because that is what you want, isn't it Natasha? To embrace the submissive role? To become a pure bottom? To become nothing but my bitch?"

"God yes." Natasha whimpered, quickly clarifying, "Yes, that is what I want Mistress. I will do all that and more for the privilege of being your submissive bitch. To become the pure bottom I was always meant to be."

"Good." Maria said, briefly kissing Natasha's back before telling her, "If anyone asks we'll say you're my girlfriend. NOT I'm your girlfriend, although I am, AND NOT we're girlfriends, although as of this moment we are, but WE WILL say that you're my girlfriend as in a subtle way we will be saying that you are mine. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress." Natasha replied, then when Maria looked at her expectantly she clarified, "By saying I'm your girlfriend it puts the emphasis on me being yours. Which is appropriate because I'm your bitch, not the other way around. Thank you for thinking of a way I can proudly tell people I'm yours without raising any eyebrows."

Maria smiled wickedly, "I may choose too, at some point. I'd love to see the looks on the rest of The Avengers' faces if I ever gave you permission to admit what a twisted little bottom The Black Widow turned out to be, maybe have you show them your ass after I've spanked it red or gaped it open. But there would be no shock value in that if everybody already knew."

"I understand Mistress." Natasha blushed, "From now on you make the rules, and I will obey them."

"Damn right you will." Maria growled, raising her crop again.

Reinvigorated by making the untouchable temptress Natasha Romanoff blush like an inexperienced teenager Maria spent maybe five, maybe ten minutes beating that big beautiful butt hard enough to make the meaty cheeks jiggle with the force of each impact. She also made the sound of each blow echo throughout the room, the once flawless flesh becoming even more red and bruised under the abuse, and towards the end even the fearsome superspy who hadn't flinched in the face of various forms of torture began not only crying out loudly but actually weeping softly.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Maria's Rule Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds