• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Our First Love Song

Our First Love Song

The flashing lights and the heat emanating from them were becoming unbearable. The band had been standing on stage for over an hour performing for one of the largest crowds they had ever seen. Thankfully they were finishing up the last song. As soon as she heard Jay go silent she wanted to drop the guitar in her hands and bolt off the stage in a mad dash towards the lounge area that had been set up for the club's staff. Rayne knew better than to pull a stupid stunt like that though.

Once Jay had given his usual ending speech to the crowd the four band members walked off stage together. At this point Rayne had begun to feel a bit lightheaded, but she still tried her best not to show it to the others. She was the type that didn't like anyone to worry about her and she was too stubborn to let herself be taken down easily by a little exhaustion.

Once they were settled down again, Jay looked around at the others with a strong look of satisfaction on his face. "We are so killing it now," he said eagerly.

Rayne smiled and shrugged. She was glad that the first thing that came out of his mouth was something positive for once. Ever since she had joined the band, all she usually got from him was criticism. When she started out with them she wasn't really all that bad, but she was still very inexperienced and coupled with her own nervousness it often led her to make some mistakes. Jay always made too much of a big deal about it though since he wanted everything to be perfect and quite honestly wasn't fond of the idea of Rayne being the choice to replace the guitarist that had suddenly quit on them.

Sitting beside Rayne was Violet, the drummer of the band. She glanced up at Jay briefly as she had quickly gotten comfortable and had started messing with her phone. She only shrugged before turning her attention back to the dimly lit screen. Violetwasn't really the talkative type. She was outgoing when she needed to be, but mostly she just kept to herself. It was one thing Jay liked about her since when she occasionally would try to "express herself" and show her true colors they didn't really get along all that well. More grateful than Jay though was Tobi. He was the oldest of the group and the one with the most experience. The bassist wasn't as outgoing as Jay, but he certainly was far more charismatic. He and Violet never really saw eye to eye.

Tobi by no means was a bad guy. He could seem a bit cold sometimes but that was mostly due to his rough look and tendency to act a bit indifferent towards most things. The only real reason Violet didn't like him was because of his habits with women. His habit of sleeping with several women was by no means appealing to the self-proclaimed feminist. To her, he was only using and taking advantage of poor, innocent, naïve girls. In reality, his multiple one night stands with fans were a distraction from his boredom and since really those girls threw themselves at him he didn't feel like he was doing anything wrong.

This had been how he had earned the title of "sex god" among the band's female fans. It wasn't something he bragged about or really cared much about for that matter. That alone made Violet almost resent him. Things with him had been different lately though. He seemed less interested in paying any mind to any of the girls who practically begged him for attention. It was a bit too obvious why.

Tobi had been the one who most insisted on having Rayne become the new guitarist in the band. It didn't take the others too long to guess why he insisted so much on it. Rayne was an attractive girl who had just barely turned twenty one when she auditioned to join them. She had sleek scarlet hair which she often had freely draped over her face and shoulders and sparkling light green eyes which gave her a mystifying look. For the shows, she would pull her hair up into two pony tails which coupled with her Lolita attire made her look irresistibly cute and innocent. She was Tobi's type without a doubt. The man, who was in his early thirties, had a big thing for younger women. What seemed to have really sealed the deal for him though was the fact that the girl sported amazingly large breasts; roughly 38DD.

All these things that he found so appealing about her, she was never too fond of. It wasn't like Rayne had always had a perfect body. In high school she had gained a bit of weight, not to any point where she was considered overweight, which was probably part of what attributed to her naturally large bust. Of course even without that she convinced herself it was inevitable since every woman in her family had that similar quality. As for her hair and eyes, well she was often teased about the rare coloring of her eyes and by no means was she born with natural dark red hair. The once blond haired girl began to dye her hair when she developed her almost gothic style.

It had been all these things, coupled with her personality and wit that had captivated the older male. At first, Tobi attempted to go about things as he did with most any woman. He figured that the young nymph would fall for him easily like all others did. He was sadly mistaken however. Rayne made it clear to him that she was not like the other girls during her first week with the band. His failed first attempts at capturing her heart only led Rayne to side with Violet a bit and believe some of the exaggerated stories she told of the man.

Secretly though, Rayne could not deny to herself that she did have some attraction to him. There was something about him that she always liked. Of course she would never admit that to anyone. Before joining the band, she had been a fan of theirs and admittedly had chosen him as her favorite. She managed to convince herself and her friends that she merely looked up to the older male as a musician and nothing more. In a way it was believable too. Tobi did indeed have a great deal of natural talent and the added experience didn't hurt either.

A bit of time had passed before Rayne noticed a stream of messages on her phone. Two of her friends from high school who went to most of the local shows the band performed in had been trying to get a hold of her for what seemed like an immense amount of time. They apparently wanted to meet for drinks since this was the last time the band would be in the area for a while. It didn't much seem like the others were going to need her so she bid them farewell for the night and caught a taxi over to the bar where the other girls had specified in the texts.

Once there, it didn't taken the three girls long to get settled at a booth in the back and order a few drinks. It also didn't take long for the three lightweights to get drunk. They had sat at the table talking about random things that had happened to them since they last hung out, however after an hour or so the two girls who had practically been badgering for their now celebrity friend to join them set off to mingle and flirt with other bar goers and left Rayne sitting alone.

Being as drunk as she was, Rayne didn't think much of the abandonment. She left the table shortly after and went to go sit at the bar and ordered a few more drinks. Things didn't seem to be going too bad until a man approached her from behind.

"Hey there babe," the drunken man said as he placed a hand on the girl's shoulder. "Why's a pretty thing like you sitting all alone? You need some company don't ya"

Rayne turned and examined the man for a brief moment. She shook her head as she clearly wasn't liking what she was seeing. "No thanks. I'm fine by myself, thank you."

The man wasn't going to give up so easily however. "Yeah right. You don't mean that sweetheart. A pretty little thing like you needs a man with her all the time." He made it clear that he had no intention of backing down and seemed to be getting bolder as he moved in closer to her to the point where he was only inches from her face.

"Back off!" Rayne yelled, now getting extremely annoyed. She tried to push him away but in her drunken state she wasn't able to put up much of a fight.

The man just laughed and tried to get even closer. At that moment he felt someone grab his collar and in a few short moments he found himself on the ground. The man glanced up seeming confused as to what happened. There, Tobi stood glaring at him as he took Rayne's hand and walked away with her.

She tried to pull away, but even the light grip he had on her wrist was too much to break away from. "What the hell? I didn't ask for your help."

Tobi shook his head as he guided the reluctant girl into the passenger side of his car parked outside. He got into the driver's side once he had her sitting and strapped in and drove off. "You clearly needed help and it would be irresponsible of me to leave you there with that asshole."

"I can handle things on my own," she replied stubbornly.

Tobi smiled lightly and nodded. "I know princess. You're pretty tough. But not when you're drunk."

Rayne sighed heavily. She wanted to continue arguing but in her drunken state she still had enough sense to see that it was pointless.

He drove her back to the hotel the four of them were staying at. It was a relatively short drive from the bar but to the girl it seemed longer. Once the car was parked, he got out of the car and helped her out. He let her attempt to walk on her own, but at this point she was stumbling too much and seemed like she would collapse at any moment. He decided the best thing to do was carry her up to her room whether she liked it or not. Tobi picked her up bridal style and proceeded into the hotel with her.

Once they were by the elevators he glanced down at her and asked, "Which floor?"

It took Rayne a while to reply but finally she uttered the words, "don't remember." She seemed to be slowly drifting off into sleep.

At the time, Tobi couldn't much figure out what to do. The easiest thing probably would have been to just ask someone at the front desk for her room number, but that oddly enough didn't occur to him. Instead he decided that the best thing to do was to take her back to his own room.

The elevator took them up to the top floor of the building which had a total of four suites. He unlocked the door, stepped inside, and walked back to the bedroom where he gently placed the sleeping girl onto the king sized bed. He took a moment to gaze at her body before shaking any thoughts in his head and draping a thin sheet over her. He left the room and went to pour himself a drink. He felt a little shame that he was starting to have thoughts of potentially taking advantage of his bandmate as she was passed out on his bed. He knew he couldn't help it though. While he would never actually do anything that awful, he couldn't deny that he was dying to have her. Seeing her so vulnerable only turned him on.

It was nearly two in the morning when Rayne finally awoke from her slumber. She looked around feeling a bit confused about where she was. She remembered what had happened before, but she had no idea she was in Tobi's hotel room since she had fallen asleep before he had taken her there. She made sure to get up slowly so she could avoid immediately becoming sick. She felt a bit lightheaded, but thankfully not nauseous yet. She made her way out of the bedroom and into the living room area where she found Tobi sitting on the plush white couch with a glass in one hand and a cigarette in the other.

As soon as he heard her footsteps, Tobi turned and spotted her standing a few feet behind him. He set the glass on the glass coffee table in front of him and the cigarette in the ashtray which sat atop the table. He stood and slowly made his way over to her.

Rayne stared at him as he walked towards her. She felt like she had been gazing at him for the very first time. His tall muscular body, neatly groomed goatee, bright red hair, and bright emerald eyes made her blush. While she could normally hide her true feelings, now she was left completely exposed and vulnerable.

Once he was close enough, he gently placed a hand on her cheek and smiled. "Feeling better now princess?"

She nodded a little but said nothing.

"I'm sure you're worried about waking up here. I wasn't sure where your room was and you fell asleep so this was the best I could come up with. I can walk you back to your room if you remember where it is now." His voice was deep but gentle.

Rayne thought she never noticed how Tobi had a bit of a thick Irish accent. Of course that was only the alcohol affecting her since all these things she seemed to just be noticing she knew from before. She didn't notice it then, but she was blushing more than before. "Um, no. I-it's fine." Her voice was soft and timid.

At that point Tobi was beginning to slowly lose control. She was too irresistible as it was, but seeing her there seeming so defenseless he simply wanted to take her right then and there. He reached his arms around and pulled her closer in an embrace. Holding her so close was getting him aroused and he knew she would soon notice.

Indeed she had as she began to feel his growing erection throbbing on her leg. The feeling was diminished through the layers of clothing he had on, but even so she could feel it enough through her thin dress.

Now more than ever her feeling wanted to burst uncontrollably from her chest. She wanted him. She could try and try to deny it but she was dying to be taken. Without thinking and trembling slightly, she pressed her body as close as she could to his own and closed her eyes.

"You... You said before you wanted to have sex with me right?" she asked feeling a little afraid now of what his response would be.

Tobi didn't know what to say. The question itself didn't fully register in his mind for a few seconds. He looked down at her and sighed. All he figured he could do was just be honest and hope for the best. "Yeah. I guessed I joked about it a few times just to mess with you but I can't lie and say I've never thought about it. I've been dying to have you."

Rayne began to feel a strange tightness in her chest as she spoke. "But you've been with a ton of chicks already. Why bother with me. I mean. I'm not any different I think. And.... I'm not experienced like I'm sure most of them were."

That last comment like the question before took a moment to process. Here was the girl he had been lusting after telling him she was a virgin. He had the opportunity to take her and if he played his cards right he could be the only one to have her. Now he was certain he wanted to let his instinct take over. He quickly picked her up without much warning and carried her back to the bedroom. He lightly tossed her on the bed and pinned her down. "You're not making things better for yourself here. I'm going to ravage you and I won't let anyone else have you afterwards. I'll make you crave my touch. I'll promise you this right now."

He could feel her body trembling underneath his own. He didn't want her to be afraid of him, but he couldn't control himself anymore. At this point he had been pushed too far. He slid his right arm under her body and restrained her arms with his left hand. He leaned down and forced a kiss on her. She was seeming reluctant but after a moment he managed to force his tongue inside her mouth. He didn't linger on the kiss too long though. He pulled back and let her take in shallow breaths.

He moved down to her neck where he began to kiss and lightly bite. This made the girl begin to moan but only slightly. As he moved down lower he pulled her up and quickly reached back to pull down the zipper or her dress. He removed the dress from her almost effortlessly and revealed the black and red lace lingerie she wore underneath. Almost immediately after the dress was gone he unhooked her bra and tossed it aside as well.

He let go of her hands and began to caress her breasts. He was a bit gentle at first, however it didn't last long as he began to play with them roughly and tug at her rose bud nipples a bit. Leaning down he took one into his mouth and licked it making the girl moan louder and squirm around a bit under him. He sucked on it for a bit as he slid a hand down into her lace panties and with two fingers he massaged her clit. Once he was certain he had gotten her plenty wet, he slid a finger partially inside her. While he seemed to act a bit savage, he had enough common sense and consideration for the girl who had only moments before confessed she had never been with anyone like this before. Knowing that he knew if he went too far he would end up hurting her badly.

He managed to slip a second finger inside her and he sat back and watched her movements and expressions as he slowly moved his fingers in and out of her repeatedly. Now he was sure he was rock solid so as he continued to finger her he stood and using his other hand he took his shirt off and then his pants and boxers. Once he was rid of his clothes he got back on the bed and pulled his hand away completely.

"I hope you're ready for me now princess," he said as he watched her gasping for breath. He positioned himself over her and guided his nearly ten inch penis inside her. He didn't force it all the way in. He took it a little bit at a time to avoid causing Rayne any severe discomfort. As he was almost half way inside her she let out a sharp cry which stopped him.

"Am I hurting you?" he asked in a bit of a panicked tone.

Rayne shook her head. "It hurts a little... But keep going please."

Her response was relieving but still he was now sure to be more gentle than ever. After a bit of maneuvering and allowing the girl to get used to the feeling, he managed to get almost his full length inside her and gently thrust in and out of her. As he went on, her loud moans coaxed him into trying to go a bit faster and be a bit rougher with her. Soon he was at the pace he would be with most others. Unlike with them though, he was feeling something he had never felt before. He knew he had been falling in love with the girl but this feeling proved it.

As he thrust in and out repeatedly Rayne wrapped her legs around his back and began to move her hips a little trying to match his movements. By now the pain seemed to have disappeared and she was clinging to him almost as if her life depended on it. Both seemed to be getting into perfect sync as their bodies moved as one.

Without warning and one final thrust, he felt himself erupt inside her. He pulled out and lied down beside her watching her carefully. He wanted to ask her how she felt then but it didn't seem right. He watched her gasp for air and take in several deep breaths before slowly calming down. Out of sheer exhaustion she ended up falling asleep again and so Tobi stayed with her for a while longer before covering her back up with the blanket and leaving her alone to rest. After washing up, he got partially dressed again and returned to the living room where his now warm drink and cigarette were waiting for him. All he could do now was wait.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Our First Love Song

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 386 milliseconds