• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Plus-Sized Sister Ch. 05-06

Plus-Sized Sister Ch. 05-06

12

For the reader's amusement, I offer this line that I added to the previous chapter after publication. Originally, Jenna just says that she got the pancakes she'd been craving. In the edit, she says, "He gave me a massive serving of the pancakes I'd been craving, complete with butter, an apple-flavored whipped cream and three different kinds of syrup. Okay, that metaphor kind of went off the rails. I guess having to eat for two is playing with my mind." And now our feature presentation ...

***

THE SITTER

Jenna's seven months along. She took half-semester classes this fall so she wouldn't have to worry about finals when she got close to her due date. This past week was the last week of those classes. As it happens, Mom and Dad went out of town for a wedding. They asked me to stay home as much as I could in case Jenna needed anything. I told them I had to work Saturday, but I'd do what I could the rest of the weekend.

On Friday, I hadn't made any plans beyond staying home and applying to graduate schools. One school in particular had a genetics research project that sounded really interesting. When Jenna came home from classes, her blouse was out of her denim skirt, which is out of character for her. She also looked a little down. Either of these things alone I might not have noticed, but they worried me. In case I was wrong, I just asked, "How's your last day?"

"Okay," she said. "Took my last final, and I think I kept my B."

"What class was this?"

"Prenatal Exercise. It's meant for P.E. majors, but it's open to anyone. Anyway, we all went out to lunch after class and my classmates gave me a gift card."

"Where to?"

"The Hatchery. It's a maternity shop that just opened up at the outlet mall."

"Isn't it a little late for that gift?" I asked.

"You'd think so, but I need some new jeans. My last non-maternity pair just declared open rebellion." As she spoke, she unsnapped her skirt. Her underwear was in good condition, but it was a plain white pair, not like the sexy ones I'd seen her wear before.

She started unbuttoning her blouse. I put my hand on the waistband, toward the right. I joked, "A couple shots at Fort Sumter, huh?"

"I haven't looked good in four score and seven days," Jenna said.

"Says who?" I asked.

"You're just saying that 'cause you wanna get laid," she said.

"Doesn't mean it's not true," I answered.

"So you don't deny it," Jenna said. "Wait, you still want to?" I nodded. She held her blouse open and pushed her belly out. "You want to fuck this?"

"I wasn't thinking about it, but since you asked, hell, yeah!"

She put her head in her hands. "Oh, God, I can't even think about this right now."

I changed the subject. "Fine. What about dinner?"

"Well, there's an ice cream shop in the same mall as the Hatchery."

"Do they have a pickle stand too?" I asked.

"Pickles and ice cream. How original," she said sarcastically. Then she perked up. "I could go for a chili dog, though, and there's a kiosk where they sell hot dogs." She looked at me. "I know that expression. Out with it."

"Never mind. I wanted to make a wiener joke, but I couldn't word it right."

Jenna put her hand on my crotch. "You wanted to feed me a foot-long wiener?" She rubbed my dick. "Covered in man mustard?" I broke up laughing before she could finish saying, "Hoping to slip it between my buns?" I was glad she took her hand off, because I was starting to get aroused.

"I'd relish the opportunity," I said with a smile. Then I added, "Actually, I was wondering if you still had a taste for tacos."

"Only in emergencies, Buddy. I'll get my coat."

"You might wanna put some clothes on, too," I added helpfully. She showed her gratitude by punching my arm.

It wasn't quite supper time. Jenna pointed out what's probably the last surviving video rental place in our area. She still had her membership card. She doesn't like to spend a lot of time on her feet these days, so we stopped by. As soon as we were out of the car, she said, "They don't have an adult section, so don't even ask." I snapped my fingers in mock disappointment. I was serious about doing my applications, so I didn't look for action movies, which is what I usually want for myself. At first I skipped Knocked Up and a couple other pregnancy-themed movies because I figured she was dealing with it enough in reality. It turned out she chose Baby Mama and Junior.

We hid the discs under the passenger seat and continued to the mall. We got there just after five, when there were teen-agers underfoot. I don't feel like I have anything in common with them any more, but when I looked at Jenna, I realized that a year ago at this time she had still been a teen-ager. "Do you wanna eat first or shop first?" I asked.

"Eat. I don't wanna try on clothes and then find out that if I eat something, they don't fit any more." We went to the hot dog stand. She had the chili dog she craved and a Coke. I had a jumbo and a root beer. She pointed at my order and said, "Well, look who's craving a big wiener now!"

"At least this time it's wrapped up," I noted. I looked at her drink and asked, "So, are you gonna celebrate your 21st birthday with a beer next month?"

"That's not funny," she said. A couple walked past us, and I could see the judgment in the woman's face. I'd ruined a milestone birthday for Jenna, and I felt bad enough about it even without being her brother.

We finished our food and found the new store. She tried on one pair of jeans after another and even some other non-jean slacks. "It's no use," she said. I thought she was going to cry. "Lots of things fit, but nothing looks good. I may as well look at shirts." She found one T-shirt that didn't say anything about motherhood. It barely fit. I pointed out the bottles, but she reminded me that Gary's friends are adopting the baby, so she doesn't need those either. She ended up buying twelve bottles of cold soda just to use up the rest of the card.

After we left the store, she said, "I hope you like Mr. Pibb." I thanked her and opened a bottle. I'd just taken my first sip, and she actually did cry. "A $50 gift card, and I can't even find $30 worth of shit."

I held her for a moment. "Time for an early birthday present," I told her. I drove her to the other mall in our town, the one that's not outlet shops. We found one pair of jeans that managed a little bit of slack without relying on an elastic waistband.

When we got home, Jenna put her new jeans on again and showed them to me. "You like 'em?" she asked.

"They look a little tight in the back," I said.

"Good!" she said. She leaned over the dining room table, as much as she could at this point, and added, "That's what I wanted." Then she turned around and grabbed my arms. She pulled my face down closer to hers and whispered, "You didn't have to do that."

"That's about what I would have spent to get you into a regular pair of pants for your birthday if I ..."

"If you hadn't gotten into my pants in the first place?"

I smiled and raised my index finger. "Good one!"

Jenna smiled back for the first time that day. "Thanks, but I was really talking about dinner."

"I hate to tell you this, but I don't get credit for that." I admitted, "Mom gave me money for that. I'm supposed to watch you until they come home."

"Oh, crap. You mean you're--?"

I nodded in mutual embarrassment. "The sitter."

"What else did they tell you to do?"

"Just to give you whatever you want."

At first she didn't say anything. She just pondered the implications. Finally, she managed to start, "Hey ..."

Oh please oh please oh please, I thought. I tried not to betray my hope as I responded, "Yeah?"

She held her stomach out again. "You still want to fuck this?"

"I'd love to, but if I do, no one'll ever hire me as a sitter again!"

She whispered. "It'll just be our little secret."

"Mommy said never to do anything that we have to keep secret!" I waited a beat and asked, "Did I sound eight years old?"

"More like eighteen and retarded."

"That's even creepier, in a way," I said. "Are you as turned on as I am?"

"Even more," she said. "But right now, I just want to relax." She put Baby Mama in the DVD player while I got my laptop and joined her in the living room.

When the first movie was over, Jenna said she was ready. She headed upstairs and turned to go into the bathroom. In the past few months, I'd learned how often pregnant women have to go, so I just figured I'd wait and she'd tell me where she wanted to fuck when she came out. Besides actual babysitting, Jenna's worked in places that deal with kids--Chuck E. Cheese, photographer's assistant--and they visited classrooms in one of her education classes. I saw her working in the photography place once, and she's a natural with kids. When I got to the bathroom, she'd started running a bath. She mimicked a six-year-old's voice as she said, "Can I have a bath before you put me to bed?" She looked at my expression. "Too much?" she asked.

"Not going there," I answered. She turned the water off and pulled up the plunger. "No, no!" I protested. "I just meant I won't pretend you're a kid. If you want a bath, I'm on board!"

Jenna imitated the six-year-old voice again, but this time it was realistic instead of sounding like a cartoon voice actress. "Good," she said, "'cause you're supposed to give me whatever I want." She unzipped my jeans, pulled them down and stroked my dick through my underwear. She hadn't used the toilet at all, so the lid was still down, complete with shag cover. She sat there and took off her shirt and bra. Her bra wasn't a nursing bra, but the clasp was in the front.

"How come only pregnant women get the clasp up front?" I asked rhetorically. "That would be so much better than regular bras with non-pregnant women!" I took my shoes and socks off.

"Because we're trying not to pregnant," she explained. She moved her legs out as far as she could while she unsnapped her jeans. I pulled on the pant legs to get the top of her jeans down to the middle of her thighs. She stood up and took the rest of her clothes off. I whistled. "You don't have to pretend," she said. I stood there. "You really mean it, don't you?"

"Yes," I told her. "Even seven months pregnant, you've got a body that I want to fuck. Hell, you're even sexier now because of your tits!" I took my pants off.

"That part I believe," Jenna said. "Actually, it's the one thing that I like about being pregnant." She lifted one of her tits up and tried to touch her nipple to her tongue. "Nope, still can't do it," she sighed.

I bent down in front of her and said, "That's why I'm here." I lifted her tit up and licked the nipple.

She got up and put her hand on the hand rail inside the tub. "Damn it," she said. "I'm gonna see that rail every day for as long as I live here, and I'm gonna know that Dad put it in so I wouldn't fall when I was pregnant."

When she was seated at the end away from the faucet, I turned the water back on. "Did you have it at the temperature you wanted?" I asked.

"I'd just turned it on, so I don't know." It had run for about half a minute and she said, "A little warmer." I turned the knob from eleven o'clock to ten. After another minute, she said, "That's perfect."

I climbed into the tub with her. I sat in the water and proclaimed, "Oh, no! I forgot to take my underpants off!"

Jenna perked up. "Really?"

I pretended to be embarrassed and covered my crotch with the face cloth. "No. Don't look!" Jenna took the face cloth away. "Oh, no, you can see right through them!"

"Well, then you'll just have to take them off," she said, and she started pulling on the waistband. I held onto the rail and she pulled them down to my feet. "Oh, here's the sausage pizza I ordered," she said. She stroked my cock a few times, and it got hard. "Extra sausage!" I continued to hold on as she kept stroking me. It wasn't long before I came. She held my cock in place long enough for me to get a little cum on her face, but I was so weak that I had to sit down. We could both see my cum splashing into the water.

"Think Mom and Dad would believe it if we said this was how I knocked you up?"

"Not a chance. They have to bug me just to get me to recycle my soda cans. You think they'd believe I reused your bath water?"

"It was worth a try," I said. "Now it's your turn. Turn around." She did, and she sat between my legs. I found the face cloth and soaped it up. I ran it over her tits, spending extra time on the nipples. The way she moved her hips, I could tell she enjoyed it. I did her belly next. I thought I felt something move. "Did it just kick?" I asked.

Jenna didn't even look back. "Please don't get excited. We're not gonna get to know her."

"Her?" I asked.

"Oh, I forgot you didn't go in with me that day. Yeah, it's a girl. Unless they did a bad job with the monitor. Sorry."

"You forgot to tell me. Anyone could do that."

"No, the fact you weren't there to find out for yourself. Remember? You wanted to, but I was afraid you'd give yourself away. Since then, I've seen lots of women at their appointments with someone who's not the father, even a guy. Course, it's usually either her father or a guy who met her after she got pregnant, but the point is, I didn't let you go, and I should have."

I pulled her back and kissed her ear. "Stop beating yourself up," I told her. I think I might have been starting to cry. "It took both of us to get where we are." Then, since I had her right up close, I moved my hand down and started rubbing her pussy. I didn't even make a pretense of cleaning her. I dropped the face cloth and just blatantly ran my fingers in every spot I could get them.

When I got a couple fingers up to the second knuckle, she started moaning, "Oh, Jeremy. Oh, Jeremy." My cock was getting uncomfortable rubbing against her ass.

"Where do you want it?" I asked.

Jenna got up and moved onto all fours. "Any place you can reach," she said. I got out of the tub and closed the bathroom door. "What are you worried about?" she asked. "We've got the house to ourselves, unless Gary makes a surprise visit." She looked back at me. "He's not making a surprise visit, is he?"

"If he does, it'll be a surprise to both of us," I answered. "Put your hands on the edge of the tub." She did. I found her pussy and managed to get my cock inside her. "I wanted the mirror facing us so I can see your beautiful belly and sexy tits while I'm fucking your wonderful cunt," I explained.

Jenna pushed back. "Oh, God," she moaned. "Quit saying all these nice things. Quit doing all these nice things. Quit being so goddamn nice to me!"

I thrust in and out a couple times. "Why? What are you afraid of?" I don't know where that bit of insight came from; it's not like me.

"I'm afraid I'm gonna love you as much as you love me," she said ruefully. I hit a new spot on the side of her walls. This time there was no regret in her voice. "Especially if you keep doing that!"

"What's wrong with that?" I asked.

"You're never gonna see your daughter. You wouldn't even know what I'm having if I hadn't said it by accident, and you can't even admit you're her father if you ever meet her. If I love you, I'll just end up hurting you more. You deserve better."

"Just remember, I'm a sick bastard who made fake porn with pictures of his sister. That alone is probably a crime in some places."

She laughed a little. "Yeah, but I'm even sicker because I liked it."

I thrust harder into her cunt than I'd done with any woman before. "So we're two sick fuckers."

"Two sick fucks who deserve each other," she said.

"I can live with that," I told her. "In fact, you just got my cock to levels of hardness I can't even describe."

"I noticed!" she squealed. "Come for me! Come in my cunt, dear brother!"

I put my hands on her hips to steady myself and had the longest orgasm I've ever experienced. "Oh, God! Oh, Jesus!" I yelled. Jenna ground her ass back into my crotch, and for a moment I couldn't tell where my body ended and hers began.

"Oh, God, I feel it," she said. "I'm coming too!" When we'd both finished coming, we moved back into the tub. I washed her back and the top of her butt. She leaned back and kissed me. "You know what we've never done?" she asked.

"Filthy Ford's Cincinnati Slaw?" I asked.

"What the hell is that?" Jenna asked.

"It's a hot dog I heard about today. I thought it sounded like the most obscure sexual position in the world."

"We've never slept together," she said. "Well, I mean, not since we went camping when I was ten. We've never slept together without three other people sleeping in the same tent with us."

"I like that," I answered. "So, of all the girls I've screwed, you're the last one I would have thought I had to ask ... your place or mine?"

"Yours," Jenna answered. "I don't wanna see all that baby crap while I'm sucking your dick." That brought said dick back to life quickly.

I lifted the plunger. We got out of the tub and dried each other off with towels that were already on the rack. We both took longer than was really necessary, but neither of us complained, especially when she dried my cock and I did her temporarily huge boobs. We knew Mom would probably do laundry after they got back, so we didn't use matching towels, and we put them in separate hampers.

I followed her to her bed. She pulled the covers back. I helped her onto the bed before joining her. We lay on our sides, and I pulled the covers up over our nude bodies. Jenna looked down and said, "Damn, we're even sexy with the sheets."

I broke the ice. "So, um, when you said 'sleep together,' did you mean ... sleep?"

"I know I'm gonna crave the chance to sleep without someone kicking me awake before too long, but tonight, I just figure I'll enjoy my last opportunity to stay up late by choice." She reached forward and rubbed my cock. "Starting with this." She eased me onto my back. "Mmm, how many weeks has it been?" she asked.

"Two or three, I think."

"That's too long," she said. She put her head under the covers. She pointed my cock up and licked the area of my crotch that surrounded it.

"This is a first for me," I told her.

Through the covers, she said, "A pregnant woman? It's not even your first time with this pregnant woman." Then she licked each of my balls. I could feel her pregnant belly grazing my toes as she moved up and down.

"I mean, I've never gotten a blow job where I couldn't see the woman's head. It's pretty hot!" She pulled the foreskin back and licked the crown. She licked down the top side of the shaft and up the underside before she took the head in her mouth. I wanted to eat her pussy, but I wasn't sure it was feasible in this position, so I just lay there and let her do what she wanted.

When I finally came, she came back up from under the covers. "Is it just me, or did that take a long time?" she asked.

"I already came twice. I'm not surprised it took longer. It didn't feel like I came very much," I answered.

"Sorry," she said.

"That's okay. It's not how much I come; it's how good it feels when I do, and thanks to you, it felt awesome."

"Well, it's true I didn't have to hurry to keep from gagging on it."

"That's all I need, is to make a 911 call where my sister's choking on semen and I'm the only guy here that it could have come from." I felt around until I found her pussy. I couldn't see it, but I could already feel that her lips were puffy. "So, how do we do this? Is it out of the question for you to be on top?"

"It's not out of the question, but I'd just as soon stay where I am."

She spread her legs, as much as was feasible. Just as she'd done, I went under the covers until I found her pussy. I did what I could, licking up and down and around. With the blanket over us, I couldn't even see enough of her belly to get aroused myself. I separated her lips and slid a finger inside. Her thigh twitched a little, but nothing else. I pulled my finger back out and came up to see that she'd fallen asleep. I got up and turned the light off. I came to bed and kissed her on the cheek. Then I put my hand under her belly and went to sleep.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Plus-Sized Sister Ch. 05-06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds