• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Kitty

Kitty

12

I looked at Kitty and Matt.

"You two are crazy. Why should I give you that much money?"

Matt looked at me, eyes flashing, "You'll never be able to spend that much, not a conservative frugal guy like you."

"Still, I replied. I see no reason why I should give you and Kitty so much of it."

"Look Doug, you know how desperately Kitty and I want a house. Having to settle Kitty's mom in that nursing home because of her only onset Alzheimer's wiped out our savings. We just need enough for a nice down payment. Kitty and I can handle a mortgage but now we are back to square one. What the hell are you going to do with the money anyway? We WILL pay you back!"

"Matt," I replied "You have a history of being under employed. I know you have a nice job now but you are not exactly the best risk in the world. I was afraid if I told you about my inheritance from my grandfather that something like this would happen."

"Doug, you already have this house, You are due a nice pension. You're not married right now. You should do some good with that money. I've always been there for you."

"Matt, the truth is closer to ME saving your bacon time and again."

"Be that as it may, we are friends, Doug."

"This isn't the first time you have borrowed money from me, Matt. To be frank, your track record on repayment is not that good."

I looked at Matt intently. Matt is my closest and also my most frustrating friend. Aside from my family, I've known him longer than any other human being on the planet. He has a ton of great features but he tends to be a spendthrift. Still, he could be making a very good living; if he applied himself. Matt has always worked just hard enough to keep the wolf at bay. If not for Kitty, he would have never saved a dime. It was not as though I did not feel for them. Kitty's mom is very sweet. I was as upset about what happened to her as Kitty and Matt were. Still, I knew that it would be money that I would never see again. I had no doubt that they would use the money to buy a house. I also had no doubt that they would never be able to later put aside enough to pay me back. I was sincerely torn by my friend's predicament.

Matt had a panicked look in his face as he replied, "OK Doug, we will give you anything you want in exchange for the money."

I stifled a laugh. "Matt, there is nothing you own that I want. I have a better car, better furniture, better everything. In fact you don't even have anything to use as collateral for any loan I give you. I believe that you will use the money to buy a house, I also know that I will never see it again."

Matt peered intently at Kitty. She nodded and Matt began speaking again,

"Money is not everything, Doug. Kitty and I are prepared to offer other inducements."

Now I was puzzled. "What do you mean Matt. If not money, what is there?"

At this point Kitty stood up. When Kitty stands, people notice. She has long brown hair and lovely green eyes. I think she robbed an angel for her face. She is five foot six and slim with long, shapely legs. Kitty is the only thing I envy of Matt's. Kitty was wearing a short plaid skirt, white tights and a very clingy black blouse that accentuated her prodigious bust.

"I've seen how you look at Kitty, Doug. We know that we don't have any collateral. To be honest with you, we can probably never pay you back, but Kitty and I don't want to lose this opportunity. If we don't buy a house now, we never will. Either something will come up or I will spend more than I should. We are finally caught up in our bills, Doug, but that state of grace won't last long. Me and Kitty talked this out long and hard. We know that we are asking a difficult thing of you so we thought if you had Kitty for a week or two..."

I felt the oxygen leave the room.

"You can't be serious, Matt! Are you crazy, Kitty?"

Matt inhaled deeply and replied, "We literally have nothing else to offer you, Doug, certainly nothing else that you would want."

I stared at the wife of my best friend, "And you're OK with this, Kitty?"

For the first time since they had entered my house Kitty spoke in her musical, lilting voice.

"It was mostly my idea, Doug. I had to talk Matt into it. You have no idea how much the dream of a house of my own means to me. When my mom got sick I thought that I would have to bury that dream forever, but then Matt told me about your inheritance and I thought ..."

"What would I get in exchange?" I asked, suddenly very interested..

Kitty smoothed out her skirt with her left hand and said very softly, "Anything you want, Doug, anything you want."

I took in the two of them with a penetrating glance,

"You two really are crazy!"

"Are you telling me you don't find Kitty attractive, Doug?"

"Far from it Matt, Kitty is the most beautiful woman I know, but the two of you are not thinking straight. Obviously I would love to have Kitty at my beck and call for two weeks but I could never do that to you. It would tear our friendship apart, not to say the damage it will do to your marriage."

"You are wrong." replied Matt, "You could take nothing from Kitty that she has not already given me. You are the only man I'd ever allow to ... Well, I could stand it if she was with you, Doug, any other man would drive me crazy. I know that you are a fundamentally decent guy, you won't take advantage of Kitty or abuse her. I can trust you. Kitty has talked about stripping to earn back the money she had to spend to take care of her mother. THAT would drive me crazy. One guy, a guy I trust, seeing my wife naked I can handle, a passel of leering strangers? No way!".

I took a moment to collect my thoughts. "Matt, Kitty, if I agree to this, there will be nothing half way about it. I'll expect Kitty to give my everything I want. I will expect total control."

"You are entitled to it." replied Kitty. "The only thing I ask is that you not take advantage of me, Don't use violence or humiliation and I will give you whatever you want, Doug."

"Kitty," I replied honestly, "my mind can go to some dark places but I think I can abide by your terms."

Kitty, Matt, and I conversed for a while longer. We had to agree how much money I was going to give them. They had their hearts set on a house in a respectable but not too pricey neighborhood. This pleased me, I felt sure they could afford the sort of house they wanted. I made it clear that if I thought that they were about to bite off more than they could chew, I would, for their sakes, call the deal off. It turned out that Kitty and Matt were well prepared. Matt got his laptop and showed me a spread sheet he and mostly Kitty had made. Everything was neat and logical, the only piece missing was the down payment. As a good faith gesture, I promised them more than they were asking, which they appreciated. A bigger down payment would make settlement easier. No money would change hands however, until Kitty had fulfilled her part of the bargain. I wanted two weeks, Matt wanted to give me one, we split the difference and I got ten days, a nice round figure. Kitty had been saving vacation for the summer. The quest for a house took precedence over a trip to the beach however. Kitty was to become mine on Friday night at six P.M. I would greet her with the cashier's check, which I was then free to lock away until the final hour of the second Monday at 6:00 P.M. When Kitty would be a free woman once again.

The days leading up to Friday were excruciating. I tried not to get too excited. I felt sure that as zero hour inched closer, either Kitty or Matt or both would get cold feet. If that happened, I at least had had several days and nights of very active sex fantasies. Kitty was a phenomenally beautiful woman, I knew that Matt had a winning personality, which is how he had landed her. Kitty, like everyone else, did not discover Matt's shortcomings until she had known him for a while. I have to give Kitty credit, even after it became clear how lacking in ambition and drive Matt is, she still went ahead with the wedding. I felt that she was happy, even if Matt often frustrated her. She saw the house as a kind of cure all. Matt would have to apply himself and work harder once they became home owners. I sincerely, hoped that Kitty was correct. I know that Matt wanted a house just as much as his wife did, whether he had the drive to keep it after he obtained it was another question. I thought if worse came to worse, and Kitty ended up divorcing Matt, at least she would have the cushion of real estate to soften the financial hardship of the separation. But after four years of marriage they both still seemed to be "into" each other in every sense of the word. Kitty's decision must be giving Matt fits, not that he would do anything more ambitious than brood about it however.

I bought clothing and other items that would turn me on. No too much, in case Kitty bailed. If she did arrive upon my doorstep Friday evening, I could overnight anything else I wanted to buy. Basically, I did not want to spend a lot of money for what might turn out to be a non-event. Matt was not just blowing smoke when he called me, "a conservative frugal guy," nor was he in any way flattering me. Its not that I don't spend, but I DO spend and invest carefully. My grandfather taught me well. He noticed that I had absorbed the lessons he tried to impart, so he bequeathed me the bulk of his estate. I wasn't sure that gramps would approve of me spending so much money to get my rocks off. Then again, gramps was always fond of the ladies, so perhaps he would have done the same thing. In any event, ultimately, it WAS money I could afford to lose. This train of thought continued until I pictured Kitty naked for about the thousandth time and had to jerk off. Again.

I signed up for the necessary days off from work.. If Kitty bailed ar the last moment, I had back up plans to go fishing in the mountains at my cousin's cabin. I hoped that I would not be landing trout instead of bedding Kitty, but I am nothing if not practical. I don't like to waste anything, even vacation days. Believing that the cabin would be my ultimate destination, I had the gear ready. On Wednesday afternoon, I spent my lunch hour in the bank obtaining the cashier's check. Thursday crept by like a slug on Quaalude. Work Friday seemed even longer. At last I was free at four thirty, I made a bee line for home and gave my now spotlessly clean house, a final going over. I tend to be neat, but I really exerted myself to make a good impression.

I took a look at myself in the mirror as zero hour neared. I'm not a bad looking guy. I'm an even six feet tall, dark featured, well built, with a neat goatee. While I had trouble finding Ms. Right, I did have a string of past girlfriends. My last relationship had ended about six months ago. There had been nothing especially wrong with her, she just was not what I was looking for. Matt said that my standards were impossibly high, maybe so, but if I had someone like Kitty to come home to, I would be beyond content. In honest moments I admitted to myself that the reason all of my past relationships had failed was because those women were not Kitty, and Kitty was off limits. At least she was. I realized that if I were to have Kitty, even for as few as ten days, I could be satisfied with just about any other woman on the planet. Having partaken of the perfection of a goddess, I could then be quite satisfied with mere mortal women.

Outwardly I was calm. Inwardly my organs were churning as the clock hands passed five thirty. After my final preparations, I tried reading and then watching television. I soon gave up both in frustration. I kept an intense watch upon my cell phone, certain that Kitty's name would appear as she called to cancel. As bad as things were for me I could not imagine what she and Matt were going through. I had told Kitty, that she need not bring a thing, I would take care of her every essential. I asked her to dress casually and for Matt to drop her off at six on the dot. Only when there was less than a quarter of an hour left before zero hour, did I allow myself to believe that this crazy scenario was actually going to happen.

The sound of my front doorbell breaking the silence of my house was like a bomb going off. Scarcely believing the reality I opened my front door. Kitty stood, looking fantastic in a a nice pair of khaki shorts, sandals, and a polo type shirt. She had a small bag draped over one shoulder. I could tell that she had been crying recently but her face displayed a wide smile as she stated,

"Good evening, Doug. Can I come in?"

After a moment I found my voice, "Absolutely, Kitty, absolutely."

As Kitty entered, I spied Matt glowering from the driver's seat of his car. He looked both angry and resigned. It did not take much deductive powers to figure out how Matt and Kitty's last few hours had gone. Kitty turned, gave Matt an emphatic wave and entered my front door. As I closed the door behind the wife of my best friend, I heard Matt's car peal out in obvious anger. I wondered just how supportive of this plan Matt really was. Quickly, I decided that worrying about that question was not my problem. I drank in Kitty's loveliness, took her hand, and steered her to my kitchen where a pot of steeping tea awaited.

I pulled out a chair for Kitty and then settled myself opposite her.

"I take it that Matt is not taking things well." I began.

"He wanted me to call to off, but I will have a house no matter what I have to do to get one." After a moment Kitty continued with,

"He'll get over it. He will sulk for a couple of days, probably break some of my dishes in anger, and curse a blue streak but he always calms down in the end. To preempt his constant phone calls, I will leave my phone turned off for the next ten days. I only brought the phone to call Matt in case YOU chickened out after he drove off!"

I laughed and said, "Well THAT eventuality is one I never thought of!" After another laugh I asked,

"How do you take your tea?"

For the next half hour we sipped our Oolong, silently sizing each other up. I had been so sure that Kitty would back out I was almost, but not quite, unprepared for the next step. My indecision did not last long.

"Once you are finished with your tea, I'd like to get started, I thought something simple and relaxing like a bath, and then we can retire to my bedroom. I'm sensitive enough to realize that I will have to progress slowly, gradually earning your trust, as I ask more and more of you. If I think only of myself, neither of us will end up very happy."

Kitty set down her teacup. "That would be fine, Doug. A major reason I even contemplated this arrangement was the fact that I knew that you would not be an ogre. If I thought that this would just be 'wham bam thank you ma'am' type thing I would have turned to stripping for the cash. Parading my goodies in front a bunch of hormonal jerks would have been humiliating. Not that I don't have the goods." Kitty pointed to her prominent bosom, winked at me and continued, "This is far simpler, ten days with a gentleman as opposed to months in the strip club to earn the same amount. Plus the manger would want his take, I would be groped and gawked at, all that mess. No there would be far too many hassles. I COULD have done it but I am glad that I don't have to."

"Kitty, I'm not exactly Casper Milquetoast." I replied. "I expect you to obey me, you WILL have to work for the money. Remember, if I am not happy," I waved the cashier's check in my left hand, "I DON'T have to give you the check. True, I'm not a bastard, Kitty, but I also like flavors other than vanilla!"

"OF course, Doug. I didn't mean to imply ... I am yours for the next ten days, Doug. You can have anything you like you can have me any way you want. I just meant that at your heart you are a fundamentally decent guy so it will be a pleasure to serve you."

"On that point we agree, Kitty. Now it is bath time."

Kitty took the hand I offered and allowed me to lead her down the hall to the master bathroom. She left her her satchel on the kitchen floor. Her smile seemed genuine enough. I loved watching the expression on her face once I opened the bathroom door. In an act that had taken considerable preparation and would have been completely wasted had Kitty had a change of heart; the entire room was illuminated only by dozens and dozens of candles. I saw surprise and then delight dance across Kitty's face in the flickering illumination. I realized that I could not have gotten things off on any better footing.

I closed the door behind us, sealing us in romantic darkness. "I'm going to undress you now, Kitty." I stated plainly and gently. Kitty just nodded and tried to relax herself. For the longest moment of my life i contemplated Kitty. Even though she was dressed in casual manner, her beauty was spellbinding. I took a long hungry look at the wife of my best friend. The lives of the three of us would never be the same after this moment passed. In my mind was the image of a miniature Kitty and Matt balancing on the edge of a sword that I wielded. Whether Kitty and Matt would fall from the blade, was a question none of us could answer as yet. I was about to take the step which could not be reversed. It was either full speed ahead from this moment or, open the door, turn on the light, and send Kitty home. For a moment I though intently about Matt and Kitty. And then I gazed at Kitty's spectacular legs, and the tautness of her blouse and I wanted to see all of her, I wanted to touch all of her, I wanted to own every inch of her, the future be damned.

I bent low and removed each of Kitty's sandals. I noted the pink lacquer of her nails. The legs I beheld were the finest I had ever encountered. I rose to my full height, bent and kissed Kitty full on the lips. She return my kiss with her own impossibly sweet lips. I was overcome by Kitty's scent. Her essence did not come from a bottle and could not be masked by the aura of the candles. It was the scent of perfection, the aroma of beauty. If I was imagining it I did not care, I wanted to remember the smell forever.

Gently I tugged on the hem of Kitty's polo shirt, working is up her flat, enchanting tummy with its mouth watering navel and over her enthralling breasts. I saw her hills of femininity restrained by a sensible, yet still sexy brassier. Kitty lifted her arms and allowed me to pull the garment over her head and away from her. The shirt fell silently to the floor. Obtaining permission from Kitty's gaze, I next unfastened her belt and opened the front of the khaki shorts. Even in the dim light I could tell that her panties were lavender. The shorts slid down Kitty's spectacular legs to the floor and she stepped out of them.

I embraced Kitty and kissed her far more deeply. Having Kitty in my arms was the most supreme goodness my life had so far enjoyed. It was almost a shame to go on. But it would have brought madness to stop at this point. I reached behind Kitty's back and unhooked her bra. Kitty allowed her arms to hang loose by her side while I tugged away her brassier. Now I had imagined Kitty's breasts quite often in the past. I recalled spying her in a bikini at the pool and the beach,. Seeing her pert pink nipples and light brown areolas in reality surpassed even my most ardent fantasies.

I began to nuzzle Kitty's amazing breasts. Her nipples felt so wonderful and natural against my tongue and between my teeth. I wondered how I had survived so long without ever having experienced something so glorious. At last my eyes focused upon Kitty's erect nipples. It was the sort of beauty ancient Romans carved into their temples. I could not read Kitty's expression as I began to tug at the waistband of her panties. Kitty's sacred grounds were even lovelier than I had imagined. The hair on her box was neatly trimmed, her carpet jut the right thickness. Perhaps in a few days I would shave her but right now she was perfect. I fell to my knees, wrapped my arms about her pretty Heinie and began to eat her out. Now I know what the Ambrosia of Mount Olympus tastes like.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Kitty

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 87 milliseconds