• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Lascivious Ballroom Ch. 04

The Lascivious Ballroom Ch. 04

Author Note: Sorry for the lack of action in the last chapter. It was too long, so I had to split it. This continues on where it left off.

*****

On their return to the ballroom, the demons took their tails out from where they'd hidden them from the humans. Malice grabbed the hem of her tube dress and rolled it up over her head. Underneath she wore a green lace teddy with a neckline that plunged to her navel. The boys took off their shirts and outer layers they'd needed to blend in with the humans, leaving them in skimpy pieces of leather straps and loincloths.

"Damn, you look stunning," Kohl told her.

He dug his fingers into Malice's dark purple hair and kissed her. She crawled further onto his lap and rubbed her crotch against his thigh. He ran a finger along her slit through her underwear. Malice moved his hand to the ribbon, pulling one end to show him it undid. She spread her legs apart and Kohl tugged on the ribbon until it came free of its loops, turning Malice's teddy crotchless and baring her already wet lips to everyone. He took his face away from hers to eye her off and played with the two large purple rings piercing her plump succubus labia. It sent tingles through her body and she shut her eyes for a second. When she opened them, Rexel had moved close. He cupped her jaw, turning her face so he could bring his mouth to hers. Their kiss turned feverish and she automatically yearned for more of him. Twisting her body towards him, she climbed onto his legs. Kohl massaged her breasts from behind and adjusted himself so he was pressed against her back, his erection resting hard next to her tail. He flicked the jewelled bar through her clitoral hood and swirled a finger around her hole.

Deliya leaned her weight back on her arms and playful paddled her legs in front of her. She'd stripped to her red babydoll and wriggled free of her panties. With one finger, she beckoned to Havoc.

"I have a surprise."

He sat next to her and leaned in close, stealing a quick kiss. "What is it?"

The others had overheard her announcement and kept some attention on her while they continued their heavy petting.

Deliya grinned as she brought her knees up and spread her legs. Her vaginal opening was now hidden behind three barbells that held her labia together.

Havoc stuck his finger through the tunnel they created. "You're going to have to take them out."

"Not yet. Give my new game a test run."

She grabbed his hips and coaxed him to kneel between her legs. Then she reached for his penis and gave it a few pumps. Satisfied, she guided the head behind the last piercing and eased it into the sleeve her flaps made. Havoc understood her intention and began slow movements back and forth between her labia, his cock sliding along her slit.

"Is that good, Del?" Malice asked.

"Mmmm, for now. But in a minute I'm going to want him inside me bad and then I'm going to have to pause to take them out."

"Maybe you could get rings and lace them up. It would be quicker."

Deliya moaned. "I might let some of them heal over. I just wanted to try it out."

She watched as the pointed end of Havoc's cock emerged from the top of her pussy. There was something mesmerising about seeing it pop out. The rest of his shaft was hidden, but she could feel the frills on the curve, the narrow middle band and the start of the second, thicker curved part of the organ.

"How does it feel?" she asked Havoc. He didn't speak much, so asking questions was the best way to get anything from him.

"It's fun, and fun to watch. But not as good as actually fucking you would be."

Deliya smiled. "Don't worry. I'll let you screw me."

She knew he hadn't been with many demons before. Being shy didn't help him in that regard, but Deliya was happy to give the boy some fun. Now she just had to get her damn piercings out.

Kohl snaked his tail over Malice's thigh, He ticked her clit with the tip and stroked her lips. She moaned into Rexel's mouth and bucked her hips. She had one hand in front and one behind, pumping the two incubuss' dicks. Kohl nudged at her entrance and his tail slid into her slimy opening. Malice sucked in a breath and changed her rhythm to match his movements. He pushed it further into her vagina, as far as it would go, poking at her A-spot. She ground her herself into Rexel's leg, the stimulation causing a gush of fluid to ooze out of her. Rexel noticed what Kohl was doing and shoved his tail inside Malice as well. They twisted and undulated the limbs inside her. She made a noise of pleasure and pulled away from Rexel's mouth, a line of saliva linking their lips.

"Oh, fuck." She held on tightly to Rexel's shoulders and screwed her face up at the pleasure. "Fuck, yes."

She bounced up and down on their tails, her walls contracting over the writhing limbs. Kohl knew how much she loved the way he could tickle her with his tail. Her toes curled and she let out a breath slowly as her orgasm hit. With their tails still inside her, she adjusted herself to straddle Kohl and licked his neck. With a tug on their tails, she told them to withdraw.

"Get him," she told Rex, pointing to Havoc.

Retracting his tail from her, Rexel slithered it up Havoc's back. The incubus met his eyes and returned to fawning over Deliya. Having freed her labia, she wrapped her legs around Havoc and helped him line up. He forced his cock into her with a quick thrust, abrupt, like his kisses.

With Kohl's tongue wound in hers, Malice hovered over the head of his cock and let herself drop, burying his length in her pussy. She threw her head back at the sudden intrusion and squeezed his shaft with her muscles, enjoying the feeling of him. She pushed up and sank back down. They met each other's thrusts, rocking together alongside their friends.

Rexel caressed Havoc's body as the incubus pushed in and out of Deliya. Havoc gained momentum, until he was pounding into her, his balls slapping against her ass. Deliya squeaked out grunts of pleasure and arched her back.

"That's it. Harder!"

Rexel decided it would be fun to interrupt them a bit. He grabbed Havoc's hips and forced his penis into the incubus's asshole. Havoc froze, and let out a little yelp of surprise.

"Don't stop," Rexel whispered in his ear.

He fucked his hole slowly and Havoc adopted a similar pace when he resumed screwing Deliya. Together they built up speed until Havoc came, shooting a couple of loads into Deliya's hungry pussy. Rexel finished not long after, sending his seed deep into the demon's intestines.

Kohl had wedged his tail in Malice's arse and the double penetration made her giggle. She stroked his face, watching his expression as he orgasmed and her pussy milked his warm cum. She sat on him while he recovered and tickled his tail where it came out of her body.

"I want to try more," she said.

He raised an eyebrow. "More tails?"

"No, I'll have a dick."

He lifted her off his lap. "Go sit on Rex."

Malice smiled and went over to where Rexel was chewing on Deliya's ear, Havoc stroking his cock. The three of them all touching each other while they caught their breath. Malice backed up over Rexel and sat on his waist. He hugged her and kissed her spine.

"You want to double me with Kohl?" she asked as he nuzzled her ear.

In reply, he helped her up and eased his dick into her back passage. She leaned back on his chest while Kohl climbed on top. He positioned the point of his cock at her entrance and pushed. It didn't feel like there was any space for him and it felt like she would burst when forced into her inch by inch. Once he hilted in her, he thrust slow. Malice panted, her pussy and arsehole stretched tight around the boys.

Not wanting to miss out on the fun, Havoc and Deliya came over to join in. Malice took Havoc's penis in her mouth, licking off his cum and Deliya's juices.

The boys tried to match their pace as they pumped in and out of Malice. She felt like she was being impaled by a tree stump, but all she wanted was more. It didn't take long for her cum, her muscled clamping down on the cocks inside her. They had to pull hard to get out, but managed to free themselves, leaving Malice's holes gapping and pulsating.

"Your turn," she panted at Deliya.

While the three boys engaged in a fun game of trying to shove their cock in each other's arse, Malice crawled between her friend's legs and stuck her tongue in the girl's folds. She'd developed a pattern with her fingers and mouth that made Deliya scream in a way no one else had managed.

With three fingers in stuffed in her pussy tickling her sweet spots, and Malice's tongue teasing her clit, the pressure in Deliya built. She was getting close when one of the boys suddenly shoved his dick in Malice's butt.

She moaned and took her face away from her friend's cunt to glare at whoever it was.

Rexel smirked back at her. "What? You stuck it up in the air. It beckoned to me."

She couldn't tell what the other two boys were doing behind him, but she assumed they'd all joined themselves together like a train.

Malice went back to her task, eager to finish Deliya. She ignored the tail that had wound its way into her pussy and was now rhythmically pumping in time with the dick in her backside. Deliya's whimpers had stepped up to moans and now became frantic little shrieks as Malice increased her pace. Deliya's entire body was racked with a spasm and she let out a loud scream as she came. Their neighbours sent looks their way. Malice winked at the female on the next couch who'd showed them behind the curtain, and now looked rather impressed by Malice's efforts.

"Good job, Del." Malice kissed the exhausted Deliya's clit.

"You've got some skill, Malice. I have a reward for you," Rexel announced, and promptly creamed in her arse.

Malice shook her head.

"I need a break," panted Deliya, who looked unable to move yet.

Malice got up to get her a drink. It was definitely time for a bit of a rest.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Lascivious Ballroom Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds