• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Serenity Pt. 02

Serenity Pt. 02

Brian thought to himself very deeply while standing in his kitchen looking out at his front lawn. He thought about how he was going to do things with Kristina. She needed a whole lot from him and he was surprised to find her so willing to just do whatever he said. She went with all of it without a word other than agreement.

She was to move into his home, a house on the Northside of town that he owned. It was a cheap neighborhood because it was far away from the university as well as the other various trade schools and colleges. It was also an old neighborhood with red brick sidewalks jutting up at awkward angles with houses neglected by their tenants. A slumlord owned all of the houses on the other side of the street and his neighbors to the left and right of him were all white trash high school drop outs in their 40s and 50s trying to make ends meet. The most notable one was a happy drunk that kept things quiet now. A few years ago he had finally stopped partying after a man died from alcohol poisoning in his living room. He made Brian think of a gray haired Ozzy Osborne, but more humble.

Kristina had no job and the only money she had to her name was the hundred dollars he had given her a couple of hours ago at the coffee shop. He had given her strict instructions on how to spend the money; she was to fill up her friend's gas tank, she was borrowing the car she was driving. Then she was to buy a few little groceries to give back to her friend's fridge because she had been staying there for free. Kristina had been a grade A mooch for a little while now but not because she wanted to be. She just couldn't seem to keep a job and the only thing she knew was fast food right now.

"I need a real solid break," She had said to him, hoping. He had known she did too, had known it a long time, but you can't force people to do things, they had to learn on their own. At least she had the final wisdom to know she couldn't do it on her own no matter what she did. Somehow he was glad that she had come to him.

Was he arrogant? The thought flittered through his mind before he dismissed it. He was arrogant but humility wasn't out of reach of him either, it was plainly obvious he could make better life choices than her, but he still wasn't any better than she was. He was human too, and made mistakes.

An ambulance screamed past on the street, going twice the speed limit. Watching it turn a corner he hoped it didn't kill anybody while navigating to save someone else's life. He imagine Kris being an EMT for a moment, thinking of a career he could point her towards. She wouldn't be able to handle the pressure without a ton of training and he didn't think she would enjoy that. She needed something very low pressure. A few more career choices came to mind, but he pushed them away for now.

He remembered the final instruction he had given her. She was to call him after she had fathered up all of her stuff and cleaned the room she had been staying in, and he would come pick her up. At that thought, his phone rang out with Happy by Mudvayne, the metal rock ringtone always reminding him to question what made him happy, and if he was actually doing it. He smiled as he realized that he was very happy and excited to be able to do what he was about to do for Kris.

"Hello," he stated his answer, waiting for her to speak.

"Hey, I'm done." She answered brightly.

"Did you do everything I told you too?" he asked. He knew she had, she wasn't lazy.

"Yes, her car is full on gas and I bought groceries like you said and I even made cookies after I cleaned my room up. I mean, they aren't from scratch but everyone like Pillsbury cookies right?" She laughed a couple of times. Good, she felt good about herself.

"I'm proud of you Kristina, good job. Okay what's the address?"

"2701 Parker Avenue," she said. It was a run-down area much like his own but built in the 80s instead of the 50s. His own house was built in '57 and he imagined a Chevy in the garage that had a walnut tree overhanging it. His own front lawn had a beautiful maple that overshadowed but he hated the walnut tree for its green rotting nuts that it dropped every year.

"Okay, I'll be over in about an hour, is all of your stuff ready?"

Kristina was standing on the curb of cull de sac, brown duplexes circling the block like deposited turds with grey and yellow garage doors. Kernels of decoration. There weren't any trees or even a sidewalk, just brown houses. Brian hated this part of town because of how out of touch with reality it felt. His Durango rumbled quietly as he put it in park.

The sun had come out through the clouds as it began to set, the lightning and rain abating for now. Brian hoped it would come back later but the weather here was finicky.

"Thanks," Kristina said as he loaded a black trash bag of clothes into the rear cargo area. A heel spike strained behind stretched plastic and Brian wondered if she was going to have enough room in his home.

"No problem," he said, waiting for her to go inside and get more stuff. When she didn't, he asked, "Any more stuff?"

She shook her head, "Nope, this is it. My whole life lumped into two black trash bags and a purse." Kristina laughed nervously and gave him an odd smile.

Brian smiled back at her, confidently and she turned her eyes down. She ran her fingers through her black hair, now down and resting on her shoulders. Her sweater still strained against her body and Brian couldn't wait to get it off of her. Patience he thought to himself and settled his mind as if her were about to wait an eternity.

She stood still on the curb, not moving towards the truck. He wondered if she was waiting for an invitation. "Are you sure you want to do this?" her question struck him oddly but he was used to curve balls from her.

"What do you mean?"

Her voice was hesitant, "Are you sure you want to help me again? I mean, after everything that I've done to you in the past and all the times I fucked up and shit. Brian, are you sure?"

He looked her straight in the eye and took her hands in his. He stood apart from her but connected. She looked up at him from a downturned face, her green eyes bright. "Do you trust me?"

She nodded.

"With your life and your well-being?"

"Yeah, of course," she chuckled nervously and fidgeted with her legs.

"Do you want me to help you?" He asked her.

"I wouldn't be standing here if I didn't," she was looking at him levelly.

"I want to help you, I want to finally be the one that guides you to the happiness you desire and shape you to be the person we both know you can be." He began, then his toned was serious and deep, "I also want you, and this. It is who I am to do this for you. Train you, guide you, pleasure you and use you. To be proud of you and progress, to watch you make yourself more, for me and for yourself. These are things you want right?"

"Mmhmm," she said nodding, "Yes they are."

"Is this what you want? To be mine for a time, to be whatever I want you to be at the time given and to do as your told and serve as I desire? Are you prepared for me to touch every inch of your body, heart, mind, and soul?" He asked her. Brian wanted to make sure she completely understood exactly what he was going to eventually ask of her.

She looked inward for a long moment, holding his hands while standing in front of him. He knew she would say yes, but she had to come to terms of it on her own.

"Yes, I want it more than anything else right now Brian. All I think about now is the next moment I can make you proud."

Brian smiled. That was the level of single minded devotion he hoped she would have. He drank it in greedily, trying not to let it affect his ego, but he knew it was a little. Humility he reminded himself. "Okay then, let's go home."

She gave a tight but genuine smile and Brian felt his face light up in a goofy grin of his own. He was very serious normally, but she filled him with sunshine. "Okay," she said.

As they drove, Brian thought to take advantage of the car ride and ask her some questions, feeling her out. "What are you thinking about?"

"Right now?" she replied, a little shock in her voice.

"Yeah, what's going in your head right now?"

She blushed harshly next to him, "Oh... you know, things."

Kristina was playing with him but he didn't mind. She liked to draw people out. He was pretty positive she like his bluntness when he would come out and say things directly to her, make her blush and even embarrass her.

Brian glanced at her and he wondered how quick she would be to immediately follow his directions. He also worried a little that he would get lost in just simply using her without truly developing her the way she needed and he wanted. Knowing was half of the battle, so he just had to be careful of that.

"Are you thinking of ways to make me proud?"

She laughed shamefully, "Maybe."

"Are you thinking of ways to make me moan?"

She blushed a bright red, her pink tongue visible through her open mouth. Her jaw was wide and he thought that it might be big enough to accommodate all of him. They would find out. She teased him, "Oh wouldn't you like to know."

"Yes I would like to know, tell me."

"Come on Brian you know I could never say that stuff out loud," she admonished. It was true, no matter how slutty she ever became, it was hard for her to say anything sexual out loud.

A traffic light turned yellow in front of them and then red. As it did and Brian slowed to a stop he had an idea, "Open your mouth."

Kristina looked confused until he repeated the order to her then she just let her jaw dangle while looking at him. He reached across the console between them and laid his thumb on her tongue. The first knuckle of his index finger gripped the point of her chin as he stroked her tongue with the pad of his thumb, then ran the wet finger around her upper lip before pushing it back into her mouth, "Suck," he said and she caught on to what he was doing. She closed her mouth and he felt her cheeks hollow against his digit. He stroked it in and out, her hands coming to his wrist while she worked him inside her mouth teasing. They did this for a full minute before the light turned green and as he pulled away from the line, he eased his finger out of her mouth. The tingle deep in his prostate was difficult to ignore but her look of desire was undeniable.

"Are you wet?" He liked asking her questions he obviously knew the answer to.

She nodded, blushing again.

"Good" then he went further, "You followed your first order very well, I am proud of you. Are you proud?"

She nodded again, a happy satisfied smile coming to her face, brighter than the last. She sat quietly for a moment, looking at him as he drove. He could only watch her through the corner of his eye. "Master?" she asked.

He looked at her for a second, rolling through a yellow light and turning right, "Yes my sweet?"

Breathlessly she asked, "May I please you some more?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Serenity Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 482 milliseconds