• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Gretchen

Gretchen

12

This is a fantasy, none of the events here actually happened.

********************

I was back in New Jersey for a week of meetings with the other members of my team and we were out to dinner together, or more precisely, having drinks after our dinner. The members of my team are all close friends, though we are a pretty diverse group in terms of age, professional and social backgrounds, and it was common for us to go back to the hotel for drinks after we finished a business dinner together.

I am in my early 50's and I was talking with Gretchen, who is a very pretty, dark haired young woman who, I would guess, is around 30 years old. So technically, I am old enough to be her father, though I was thinking anything but fatherly thoughts as we talked and joked with the rest of the group.

It was late January and we were talking about New Year's resolutions. It turned out that most of us had made a resolution to get more exercise, and Gretchen was telling us about getting back into working out with weights. It seemed like everybody had a similar goal. I, myself added push ups and sit ups to my running routine, because it was something I could do while travelling for business.

Gretchen admitted that she was still sore from lifting and using muscles that she hadn't used for a long time. I did a quick appraisal of her taught, sexy body and tried to picture it without clothes. She was curvy, with a larger than average bust and a great ass, but a very thin waist. I honestly didn't see much room for improvement.

As the group was breaking up, Gretchen and I found ourselves with a moment of relative privacy, and I said to her that she needed a massage to help with the muscle soreness.

"That would be great," she admitted, "I had a massage on my last business trip when I stayed at that resort hotel in Fort Lauderdale and really enjoyed it."

"Well, you're in luck," I replied. "I just happen to be a very good masseuse. I would be more than happy to help you out, if you like."

Gretchen looked at me skeptically, and asked. "For real?"

I figured that she saw through my offer as a desperate attempt to get my hands on her body, but I decided to play it out anyway.

"Sure, let me show you." and I moved behind her and began working on her neck and shoulders with my hands. In truth, I was winging it.

As I peered at her face for clues on how I was doing she sighed, "Mmmmm, that feels good." and closed her eyes.

One of the other guys on the team who was watching us quipped, "Get a room, you two!" and everyone laughed. I was embarrassed and took my hands off Gretchen, as she giggled and blushed at the comment. Shortly after that, the group broke up and we all headed off to our own rooms, alone.

I had not stopped thinking about how nice Gretchen's graceful shoulders felt, or the fact that she seemed to enjoy what I was doing. I played it out in my imagination after I got to my room, and started to get an erection. I decided to go for broke, and picked up my phone.

I texted Gretchen, "That massage offer still stands."

After a few seconds my phone beeped, indicating that she was responding. The message appeared, "Your hands did feel nice :)"

I did a celebratory fist pump. She was still interested!

"How do I know I can trust you?" she added in the next message.

I replied, "Come on, we work together. You know I am an angel 0;-P"

"LOL. OK, but only for a few minutes. I am in 326"

Holy crap, I thought. She was actually giving me the green light. I put on track pants and a tee shirt and slipped into some flip flops. I took a Viagra that I had in my shaving kit and headed to her room. She opened the door and glanced around to see if anyone was watching us before letting me in. I wasn't sure what to make of that. The hotel we were in was set up with suites, each containing a sitting room in front and the bedroom in the back, separated by the bathroom.

She was still in her work clothes, and she looked at me and said, "How about if I sit at the desk and you give me a chair massage?"

She seemed nervous and a bit embarrassed, so I said sure. She had on a pale blue cotton blouse and gray skirt that ended at mid-thigh, along with black hose and a set of black pumps with 4 inch heels. She sat down and I started to work on her neck and shoulders again. I kneaded her deltoids for a few minutes, moving to her arms and eventually her hands, and got her relaxed back to the state she was in when we were still in the bar. She sighed as I rubbed the tension out of her muscles and said, "That feels nice." She had her eyes closed again.

"You know," I said, "I am not going to be able to do much more in the chair. How about if we move to the sofa and you let me work on your feet and calves?"

She only hesitated a second, then stood up. I took her hand and led her to the sofa where I sat at one end and patted the cushion at the other end. She sat down and carefully swung her legs onto my lap, keeping her thighs together. I did my best to appear as though I was not paying any attention to her hemline during the maneuver. She still had on those killer heels, and they featured a deep cut-out in the vamp, or top part of the shoe that covers the toe. I could see toe cleavage, which is a big turn on for me.

I eased the shoes off and set them on the floor, and took my time admiring her feet. I could make out red toenails through the dark hose. The hose themselves were good quality, with a very silky feel, and no wrinkles at the ankles. I tried in vain to determine if they were panty hose or thigh highs using my peripheral vision, as I started working on her feet with my hands.

She let her legs relax, and I worked my right thumb into the arch as my other hand worked on her toes and the ball of her foot. I looked at her and she had her arms raised with her hands behind her head, and a smile on her face.

"Does that feel good?" I asked.

"It sure does." she replied.

"I have to admit that I have a foot fetish, so this is heaven for me." I said, winking at her.

"I would have never guessed." she answered wryly, and used her calf pressed against my groin to nudge my erection.

"Sorry about that." I said.

"You shouldn't apologise, I take it as a complement."

We both grinned at that comment. At this point I was succeeding beyond my wildest dreams, and wasn't sure how to proceed without making an obvious sexual move, which I had assured her earlier was not my intention.

Once again, she saved me. "You know, I am so impressed with your skills, I think I need you to work on my core next. Let me go change and get comfortable on the bed, and you can come in and finish the job."

With that she swung her legs off my lap and got up. I learned the answer to my question about her hose. I got a glimpse between her thighs and briefly saw the gusset of her panty hose as she sat up. I watched her cross the room to the bathroom and go inside, shutting the door. Was it my imagination, or did she flash me intentionally? And was she swinging her hips suggestively as she walked away? What exactly did she mean by 'work on her core' and 'finish the job'?

I enjoyed flirting with the women I worked with, and tried to do it subtly, without being a jerk, so most of them played along with me. The current situation had moved way beyond anything I had ever experienced in the past, though.

The bathroom door opened and Gretchen came out with a towel around her torso. Her clothes and hose were gone, but I saw the straps of her bra on her shoulders. She smiled again and tilted her head towards the bedroom door. "Come on, are you ready?"

I followed her into the bedroom like a puppy, though I managed to keep my tongue from hanging out of my mouth. She pulled the towel off and dropped it to the floor. She was standing with her back to me in a matching beige bra and panty set. The beige was a shade darker than her fair skin. She looked over her shoulder and said, "I guess I am not showing you anything you wouldn't see if I was in a bikini at the beach, right?"

Technically true, but there is something about being alone with a girl in underwear that is way more erotic than the very same amount of skin coverage and proximity on a public beach. I drank in her feminine aura and my mind started processing all the amazing details of her appearance.

The bra was a back clasp design, and I could only see the side of one cup while standing behind and to the right of her. What I did see was that the cup was very nicely filled out. The panties were bikini style, and had a lace edge around the top. There was no constriction at the waistband, indicating that her hips were very lean and muscular. Her amazing ass filled out the fabric in the back of the panties in perfect hemispheres of womanhood.

She crawled onto the king sized bed and positioned herself face down almost exactly in the middle. I realized that by doing this, I would also have to be on the bed with her to do a massage. I hoped that she chose this spot intentionally. She reached up and pulled her hair together behind her head and draped it forward over her right shoulder.

"Please do my shoulders again," she directed, "it felt amazing when you worked on them earlier."

I crawled on the bed on her left side and began working at the base of her neck. I moved to the right shoulder, then back to the left and repeated the work I did earlier. Then I began moving down her back.

"You should probably unhook the bra while you do my back." she said.

"Sure." I gulped, but quickly released the clasp and pushed the straps to the side. I have large hands, so I started in the center of her back using my thumbs, then moved my hands to the sides of her torso and allowed my fingers to circle her ribcage. the fingertips of both hands explored the swell of the sides of her breasts that were pinned under her body. I continued to work down her torso to the tops of her hips. Her skin was taut and smooth. She was very pale, in contrast to the darkness of her hair. As a result, I noticed a very sexy pattern of fine dark hairs at the bottom of her spine that disappeared into her underpants.

I decided to go for broke and massage her glutes. Since I was literally grabbing her ass, I figured I'd better do it with the same firm pressure I used on the rest of her body. I also decided to cover the whole area, so I 'allowed' my thumbs to explore the cleft between her cheeks and the area below them at the top of her thighs as well.

The feeling was amazing. She was pretty relaxed, but as my hands worked lower, I felt her butt muscles contract, perhaps involuntarily. Maybe I was tickling her, or maybe she was aroused, but either way I knew she had great muscle tone back there.

Her thighs were next and I noticed that she had a small gap at the top of them, just below her pussy. Her legs were extended all the way and her toes were pointed, creating the longest possible line and displaying her legs to maximum advantage. The fact that I could see all of her gorgeous legs down to those graceful feet, and that the feet were extended to display the heels, insteps and toes, was driving me to distraction.

I worked on the hamstring muscles, and again allowed my thumbs and fingers to encircle her thigh, which brought me deliciously close to her pussy. As I moved my hands across the tops of her legs, I noticed that she was alternately splaying and clenching her toes as I worked. She had not said anything since I unhooked her bra, but I did hear her breath catch a few times as my fingers explored sensitive areas.

I worked down her legs and did the calves and feet again, more for my own enjoyment than because she needed it. I had already spent an inordinate amount of time on them earlier. As I finished I announced, "All done back here Roll over so I can do the front."

I was sitting on my heals, anxious to find out how she would deal with the unhooked bra. I fully expected her to slide her arm under her boobs and trap the bra against them as she turned. It was the maneuver observed by disappointed men at beaches all over the world, hoping against hope for the woman to forget her situation. Instead, she shocked me by pushing up with her arms into the cobra pose, grabbing the bra with one hand and flinging it to the floor as she rolled over.

"Do I need to cover myself with the towel, or can you control yourself?" she asked me, as she was propped up on her elbows, peering at me. She said it with mock seriousness and tilted her head to emphasize the point.

I was still too awed to respond immediately. Her breasts were easily the most amazing part of her that I had seen yet (though there were not many more parts left.) They were a full, perfect D cup, with large areolae that protruded from the rest of the breast, and quintessential gumdrop nipples. The hung without sagging and appeared completely natural.

"Haven't I been the perfect gentleman so far?" I asked.

She smiled and glanced at the protrusion in my pants. "Yes, you both have been, in fact." and with that she layed back and put her arms to her sides. I worked my way back up her legs until I got to her crotch. My vantage point allowed me to get a close up view of her honeypot covered only by the lace panel of her underwear. The lace was backed by an opaque panel, so I couldn't see anything through it, but the shape of the fabric hinted at generous labia, or a natural bush, or both. I didn't notice any dampness in the underwear, which disappointed me, but I detected a faint, natural feminine odor.

Once again I was struck by how narrow her waist became above her hips. I swirled my hands over her abdominals, and push upwards across her ribcage to just under those magnificent breasts. As my hands spanned her chest, in the crease under each breast where the underwire of her bra normally rested, I stopped and looked at her face.

She was staring at me intently, with her lips slightly parted. She pushed up on her left elbow and wrapped her right arm around my neck pulling me into a kiss.

It was the proverbial dam breaking.

She pulled me down on top of her as we explored each other's mouths. I felt her nipples against my chest and her left hand was now on my lower back, pulling me closer to her. She was an excellent kisser, and communicated growing excitement with her mouth and tongue. We both became worked up from tongue wrestling with each other for several minutes.

As much as I enjoyed kissing her, I really wanted to explore those breasts. I slid my mouth off of hers and moved around to her neck. I trailed kisses from her jaw to where her neck and shoulder met.

She whispered, "I want you to give me a hickey there, where your mouth is."

I was surprised at that. I knew she was married, and I wondered what her husband would say if he saw it. I sucked firmly and she shivered as my mouth worked on the spot. It had been years since I intentionally left a mark like that on a girl.

When I moved down, I could see the spot where my mouth had been starting to darken. My hands were squeezing her breasts and I used my fingers and thumbs to tweak the nipples. Her hips undulated as I played with her tits. I had more than a handful, even with my large hands. I placed my mouth on her left nipple and circled it with my tongue.''

Gretchen moaned as I moved back and forth between her breasts. I was sucking firmly, but avoiding any contact with my teeth. She had my head in her hands and was directing me where to go next.

"Harder." she commanded as I continued to work her tits with my mouth and hands. "Bite them."

I began to use my teeth, where before I had covered them with my lips while sucking her nipples. She was moaning continuously and rubbing her panty covered pussy against my hip. I returned the favor by humping her thigh. She gasped and crushed my head to her breast, smothering me, as she orgasmed.

I looked up at her face as she opened her eyes, and she commented that someone was overdressed for the occasion. We both sat up and she helped me remove my shirt and pants. She was pulling my pants and underwear down together when my cock sprang free.

She looked up from it to my face and smiled, then she leaned forward and took the tip of my cock in her mouth. The Viagra had done it's job, and I was hard before her lips ever touched me, so it felt wonderful to feel her tongue working around the swollen head of my cock.

"Lay back." she told me. I did and she got on her knees and shimmied out of her underwear. Her pussy was just as I imagined. Protruding with large labia that were slightly parted, It was shaved below and there was a neatly trimmed vee of fine, short, dark pubic hair above it pointing to her clitoris.

She turned facing my feet and swung her leg over my chest. Her heels were under my shoulders and she backed up until her mouth was over my erection and her pussy was right in front of my chin.

She wasted no time in taking me back in her mouth. Her left hand caressed my scrotum and her right hand was wrapped around the base of my cock as she pushed down until the end of my cock was at the entrance to her throat. She pulled back and used the flat of her tongue on the head of my cock while her hand twisted and stroked the shaft. after a couple of circuits of this technique, her saliva was providing the lubrication for a fantastic blow job.

I had not been idle while this was going on, though I did take time to admire the view. Her ass and hips looked larger with her clothes on, I realized. Probably due to the tiny waist she had. Now that her ass was right in front of me and I had my hands on the globes of flesh, my palms and fingers completely covered them. I have always loved long, thick labia, and I was glad to see that Gretchen had them. I used my fingers to pull her cheeks apart, causing her pussy lips to part slightly, revealing the glistening treasure between them.

I kissed the junction between her thighs, the base of her ass cheeks, and put my mouth right over her rosebud. my tongue flicked around the rim of her rectum and then I teased her with short jabs directly into it. She was scrupulously clean back there, so I took my time playing with her butt and working my tongue in and around this sensitive area. I was rewarded by moaning and squirming on her part, and she became more aggressive with her attention to my cock.

Her mouth felt so good on me that I decided I better start working directly on her pussy. I wanted to bring her off again before I popped, because I wasn't sure when or if I would get another chance at fucking this beautiful angel.

I moved my attention down, and licked and sucked on those wonderful pussy lips. I learned in high school while practicing with girls that were saving themselves for marriage about how to please a woman with oral sex. It is important to start soft, and lick around the clit, building up both pressure and direct contact after the girl begins to respond. Otherwise, you could overstimulate them, and reach a point where they couldn't achieve orgasm. I was a good student then, and I used that knowledge to tease Gretchen. I was very soft with my tongue, flicking the sides of her clit from several directions rather than a direct assault. I knew it was working when she took me out of her mouth to moan, "God that feels good!"

I built up the frequency of my tongue strokes across her clit, but kept the pressure light. Her squirming increased, so I alternated between long licks deep into her pussy and the attention to her clit. I knew I had her on an irreversible trajectory to another orgasm when she stopped stroking my shaft and just laid her head on my stomach. She had my cock in a death grip, but she was incapable of anything else other than panting and moaning.

When the orgasm hit, she pushed her pussy against my tongue to get the pressure she wanted, and ground it hard and slow against my mouth as she wailed through three or four strong contractions. Then she abruptly lunged forward to pull her sex clear of me, too sensitive to take any more stimulation.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Gretchen

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 155 milliseconds