• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Serving My Boss

Serving My Boss

I'm a lucky guy. I was born from an extremely wealthy family. My father being a politician and my grand-father being the founder of a successful company I pretty much enjoyed my life since I was a little kid. I was not overly spoiled though. My parents always believed I had to demonstrate my worth.

I was also quite a good looking guy, 6 ft tall, blonde hair, hazel eyes, a very fit body due to my love for sports. I never had any problems with the other sex and had quite a lot of attention from girls.

However, since I was a child I felt different. I had these fantasies of women beating me up, trampling me, and humiliating me. I had these fantasies since I was 3 or 4, and I my female cousins, little girls at kinder-garden and baby-sitters were the first subjects of my fantasies.

Never actually did anything though, a part licking my older cousin's feet when I was 8, but that's another story. All my relationships had been quite "normal" if you know what I mean. I was quite a master at oral sex though, since I simply loved to lick a girl to orgasm.

Anyway, my parents' money got me to travel a lot, study in the best business schools in Europe and the U.S.A. By the time I was 24 I graduated from my Master's degree and got a great job in London. Their idea was for me to get enough experience so that I would one day take over the family business.

They even bought me a house in London, a penthouse in South Kensington. It had a great view on London. My bedroom was a suite and had a Jacuzzi and walk in closet. The walk in closet was stuffed with expensive branded clothes. So much stuffed that lots of them were just piled on the floor. As I said my parents were wealthy and this was my graduation present... Together with a Maserati.

The job was great, and everything seemed to be perfect in my life. I had broken up with my last girlfriend as she stayed in New York while I moved back to Europe, but that didn't seem a big problem.

My boss was wonderful, and by that I mean she was a stunning beauty. Her name was Priya, she was 32, Indian. She had dark brown skin and hair, blue eyes and a wonderful sexy body. She was 5ft 8, slim and toned, with a sexy butt and long legs. Her feet were amazing; she used to wear open shoes so I always got to see her beautiful feet. Her toes were long and scaled, with the big toe the longest and the others gradually shorter in a perfect shape. Her nails were so beautiful and always painted red or pink. She was married, but that didn´t mean I couldn´t fantasize about her.

She was very friendly with me at first and gave me a lot of freedom. We were quite close and she would even have lunch with me from time to time.

One day after lunch we went to the relax room and had a coffee. She was on the sofa while I was on the opposite chair. As usual I was stunned by her beautiful feet and couldn´t help but stare at them. "Do you hate my feet so much? They're clean, don´t worry" I immediately flushed, becoming red and started mumbling a reply. She laughed and told me not to worry, she was joking but she didn´t understand why I stared at her feet. I just replied that they were the most beautiful feet I had ever seen. She thanked me and told me if I liked them so much perhaps I could massage them when she was tired or paint her nails if I knew how to. I became red faced and she told me she would make good use of me. Then she left for a meeting.

The next morning I was summoned to her office. She asked me to close the door and as I did she removed her shoes and let them fall on the ground. Her bare feet were now on the seat as she told me to get closer to her.

She guided me on the floor right in front of her desk, laying on my back as she placed her feet over me. One foot was on my chest, the other on my face. Her soles were light skinned, which made a very strong contrast with her dark skin. Her skin was soft, and smelled very good. She then told me since they were the most beautiful feet I had ever seen I could actually kiss them, which I did as she laughed.

I was then ordered to massage her feet for the next 15 minutes before she would tell me to go back to work. I still couldn´t believe my luck, this was like my biggest fantasy. Just it was real.

This situation went on for a while, I was even asked to paint her nails and when I said I couldn´t she did it herself but keeping her feet on my face.

She gradually became more confident and let me lick her feet too using me to a fuller extent.

One day as she was sitting in the chair she had to get up and without thinking she just stood up. Her full weight was now on my face and the soft sole of her foot was pressing against my nose. It was amazing sensation for me. However she immediately realized she was standing on me and got back to seat apologizing and asking if I was hurt.

I just told her how much I liked to which she replied with a smile. She was not heavy at all, so it was quite easy for me and soon she was sold and started trampling me too. She would stand on my chest, even with both feet on my face and she would use me to do step exercises sometimes. Her feet were always very clean and smelled good.

Our time together was also a good chance to talk. She asked me why I liked being under her feet to which I replied it was a fantasy of mine since I was a child. She asked me if I did this with my girlfriend too, to which I replied I didn´t have one currently but no, I didn´t when I had. I explained to her how I couldn´t bring myself to ask my ex-girlfriends to do it and how giving them prolonged oral was the only way I expressed my fantasies. She listened as I said that and asked if I liked giving oral that much to which I said I simply loved it.

I then asked her if she used to do these things with her husband but she said her husband was very traditional in bed and would never even give her oral, which was a shame as she loved it with previous boyfriends. I took my chance and told her I was available, but laughed afterwards, as I wasn´t sure of her reply. She just said she would love but couldn´t as I wouldn´t be able to go back to work afterwards. I started laughing and asked why, to which she replied she was a squirter...

I said to her I would really love to service her and she could come to my house whenever she wanted to, so she could squirt on me as much as wanted. She took it as a joke at first but as days passed we talked about it more and more while I was under her soles...

As time passed we talked more and more about how it would be for her to ride my face until she squirted in my mouth. She made it clear that she wouldn´t have sex with me though as she considered that cheating on her husband. I came to know her husband was also Indian, 38, dark skinned, with a big 8" tool and huge balls. He was a very heavy cummer and repeater, so she got enough cock in her sex life. What she did miss was a tongue lashing as she had been with her husband for the past 8 years and had to forget about cunnilingus ever since. I told her about my experiences with my cousin and how I always dreamed of being a woman's slave. As we talked about our fantasies she usually would get wet and stop the game as she didn´t want to make it visible while at work.

My colleagues also started to notice my absences and the fact that the boss summoned me a lot. Voices started to circulate that we had an affair so we had to reduce our daily appointments in her office.

She then finally agreed to come to my place, where we would have more freedom. She attended the gym after work and usually went for drinks with her friends as her husband worked until late evening. We decided she would go to the gym after work and then visit me instead of hanging out with her friends. This way, colleagues at work wouldn´t notice us leaving together.

She left office at 5 and went straight to the gym. I waited until six before going home. I would skip my gym that day. At 6:30 I was home and waited on my bed for her to come. Time seemed not to pass, while my heart was pounding very strong all the time. I turned on the TV, tried to kill time. However I couldn´t stop to think about what was going to happen in less than one hour...

Finally at 7:20 she phoned me, she was downstairs. I opened the door and waited for her. When the elevators doors opened, there she was. She was still wearing her gyms clothes and was visibly sweaty. She clearly hadn´t showered.

She told me she wasn´t going to as I had always been lucky with her feet being clean and nice. She wanted me to suffer for her... We went to my room and she told me to lie down on my back like I did in the office. She quickly removed her clothes and shoes and remained fully naked. She was amazing, her perfect legs culminating in a perfectly shaped ass, her boobs a D cup with small dark nipples, her pussy trimmed but not shaven. She was perfect.

She looked at me with a grin. She stepped on my face as she always did. This time tough her feet did smell. The two hours of gym classes definitely left her feet smelly and sweaty. She stood on my face as she slowly rubbed her feet over it. She told me to lick her feet. I started licking one foot as she had the other on my chest. She said I was her footstool, her human carpet. She started jumping on me, now that she didn´t have to keep it quiet she was much more bossy and dominant. She rubbed her sweaty feet all over my hair and my clothes. She shoved one foot in my mouth, "lick it clean slave boy". She was different.

She sat down on my chest, I could smell her already. The sweat and urine mix was quite strong even as she was not on my face. She looked me in the eyes than collected a loogie and spitted it into my mouth. I was shocked. She started touching herself, saying I was her pussy slave. I was going to lick her twat. She started mocking me for it. Saying that was my place, to lick where her husband emptied his balls. She was very bossy and harsh, much more than I was used to.

She then moved herself over my face. The very strong smell was now asphyxiating me. Nevertheless I started licking her with my expert tongue as she started riding my face up and down. She immediately got very wet and her juices started running down my face, after a while she was already having her first orgasm. However she then started accelerating riding my face really hard. Her beautiful pussy was also dark but now I could see her pink insides as she rubbed it vigorously against my face. I tried to lick her clit as much as I could but she was riding too fast for me to do it properly. She started cumming again and again until she contracted and started screaming. It was then then a thick, viscous liquid sprayed out of her pussy and covered my face, hair, shirt, everything. It was a lot and it smelled and tasted sweet.

When she finished she just sat there, breathing hard as she recovered. She thanked me for the pleasure and I told her it was the first time I saw a girl actually squirting like that.

I told her I initially thought she was just going to pee on my face, to which she replied she was still on time if I wanted. I stared at her but she didn´t even let me speak. A strong stream of yellow piss hit my face, the smell and taste was awful, extremely strong. It was a very powerful stream and she kept on moving her hips to wet everything, after a minute or so she stopped. I was drenched in her pee and my hair and clothes were too. She got up and told me she would use my Jacuzzi before leaving.

When she got dressed she told me we would do it often as she really liked it...

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Serving My Boss

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds