• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Dirty Business Pt. 01

Dirty Business Pt. 01

To start this story I will need to fill you in on a little bit of back ground information. I'm Chris, I'm a submissive male my partner of two years knows about my submissiveness and we have been starting to play some games based on this. She is keeping me locked in chastity for brief periods, likes to stretch my balls tease and spank me but other than that our relationship is not very sexual. She used to suck my cock every now and then but that now has stopped. She is very keen to control my orgasms and thus has not let me cum for the last fourteen weeks.

I have always known my cock is at best of an average size measured from the top to the tip it is about a quarter of an inch under five inches this, as far as I was aware had never been a problem, but over the last few months it seemed to be the focus of her attention when teasing me. She got into the routine of getting my cock as hard as she could then measuring it pointing out at every opportunity that this Dicklet as she called it was small and totally inadequate.

One day last week after such a session with the tape measure she looked at me and declared four and a half inches that's the best I can get it to, that's no longer a dicklet and can no longer be counted as a cock at all, she had been on the internet and seen bigger clits so from now on that's what we shall call it your Man Clit. I disagreed and said It was nearer five than four inches but she just slapped my balls and told me she had measured it and that's what it was, a clit and it would be called that from now on.

Now that's the history out of the way I can tell you a bit more about the happening s of the last few days. Friday after work she told me after my shower I should put my cage on and that it would me on until she came back from her business trip to London on the Wednesday evening.

Monday came far too quickly there had been no mention of my man clit and no reference to the fact that I was in my cage at all. We kissed goodbye at the door I left for work and she left for London At about ten o'clock I got a text form Lynne It said Hi her safely checked into the hotel ok how are you? I answer I was fine. The next time I looked a t my phone was in the evening after Id returned home from work I had five missed calls. The contents of which basically said that now I didn't have a penis to worry about would I be upset if she were to find one on as she put it a real man that she could get some real pleasure from one that would reach the places that needed reaching, one that would make her feel that she had been filled, one that would stretch her in ways my man clit was never going to do. I thought about it for a good hour or so then replied in a text that, until now I didn't realise it was a problem, that I only wanted her to be happy and if that's what it took then she should go for it. Almost straight away I got an answer, Just two kisses xx

I heard nothing more form Lynne until just before I went to bed at about midnight. She asked if I was still up I replied yes. She continued that she had got talking to a group of young men in the bar and had been telling them about my lack of size over the course of the evening they didn't believe how small my man clit was and she wanted me to send her a picture she could show them. She said if I would send one she would tell me where the spare key was and I could let myself out she said send one in the cage and then one out fully hard with the tape measure against it so they could see exactly how small it was as they didn't believe her. I did as she asked and sent the first picture Quickly found the key laid on the bed I stroked my cock put the tape against it and sent the picture.

About thirty minutes went by before I got another text she was clearly a little tipsy she said that it was by far the smallest little thing they had ever seen and wanted to show me exactly what a real man should look like. Two minutes passed and my phone went again it was a picture message it had been taken from under a table and showed four men sat with their cocks out of there trousers dangling soft between the legs. Two white and Two black it was not a very clear photo but it was clear enough to see that all Four cocks were bigger soft than mine was hard. One of the white guys looked to be very very big his cock head was hanging over the edge of the chair and had a big ring through the head. I asked her who took the picture and told her the ringed cock was the biggest thing I had ever seen.

What seem like an age passed before her reply but it was probably only a few minutes my cock was rock hard and throbbing as I pressed the button on my phone. I read the text, it said in big letters. I hope this answers you question. I scrolled down to see the next picture again it was taken from under the table but this time it was a picture of Lynne crouched down with her legs wide open she was knickerless her big smooth pussy open and wet, it had clearly been played with by at least one of the men, her clit was stood to attention and I could clearly see pussy juice dripping from her open hole. In each hand she had a cock one black and one white they were both now very hard and both extremely big she was pouting like she was giving a big kiss and the text underneath read just three words.

Time for bed xx

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Dirty Business Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds