• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Leahran

Leahran

12

The elves watched the human revelry with bemusement. They deigned to participate, content to sit by the fireside and observe the rowdy humans as they drank, joked and laughed. One particular elf, Leahran, who could by their standards be called a youth despite his already unnaturally long life, watched the humans with heightened interest. Having known nothing but the serenity of elven glades and the calm of nature, he was excited by the energy of their mortal companions. Others, wiser and older than he, who had traversed the human world before, were less keenly interested, if still mildly amused by human antics.

But to Leahran these humans practically breathed life. Their movements were energetic, violent, as they strove to live as much as they could in what to elves was a mere blink in time. They laughed louder than any elf and smiled broader. They were so animated while the elves sat straight as tree trunks, unmoving and without the barest emotion on their stony faces. It was no lie the elves were superior in their beauty, as ethereal as it was, but there was raw beauty to the humans as well, that Leahran felt drawn to. The beauty of living.

His eyes were drawn to a particular knot of humans directly across the fire from him and he watched through the dancing orange tongues of flame. Central to their rowdy little crowd was a man in a particular style of uniform Leahran had come to recognise as being a sign of commanding rank among humans. He had dark, laughing eyes set in a weather beaten and creased face. His teeth flashed as he laughed with his companions, occasionally slapping another on the back as they roared with laughter at a particularly amusing joke. The commander held a cup of that gold drink human's called ale in his hand but Leahran observer he only sipped the drink, choosing instead to talk with his companions in sobriety.

Leahran had lost himself in their noisy, nonsensical conversation when he was jolted from his reverie by the commander's smouldering dark eyes. They stared straight through the flames and into Leahran's startled green ones. The man smirked and Leahran panicked. He'd been caught spying on the humans, how embarrassing. But he couldn't break his stare. The humans didn't seem to mind that their commander had fallen silent and continued their revelry.

Leahran almost didn't notice but the commander made a subtle gesture and stood. He wandered away from the fire, patting his men on the back and whispering in their ears, bidding them goodnight. They waved him off distractedly as he ambled into the shadows edging the camp. Leahran sat frozen for a moment, unsure if the gesture was meant for him and whether or not he wished to follow the man if it was. His curiosity and the memory of those dark, dark eyes got the better of him though and with elven elegance he rose and glided off in the direction the man had disappeared. He'd only made it a few steps out of the light when a firm hand closed over his wrist.

Leahran let himself be drawn aside by the human man, too caught up in those smouldering black-brown eyes to care much as he was lead silently away from the amiable chatter of the fireside. Neither the humans, rowdy with drink, nor the composed elves who were their company, paid the pair much mind as they disappeared into the shadows, back towards the tents. Leahran looked back to his elven companions, enchanted as they were with the spluttering embers and curious human revelry, not noticing him being dragged further from their midst. Apprehension stirred in his gut and he wondered if letting this mortal man steal him away was wise. Yet he couldn't bring himself to break the man's grip on his pale wrist, or tear his eyes away from the rugged, weather-beaten face, so handsome in the faint light of the receding fire. So he let the man lead him off alone, into the dark confines of one of the multiple sleeping tents the human's had rigged up in their makeshift camp.

They pushed through the canvas flap and into one of the larger tents near the centre of the camp. The interior was dark and it took even Leahran's sharp elven eyes a moment to adjust. The faintest of light filtered through the canvas walls from the distant fire, providing the barest golden glow to the tent. Leahran could make out sparse furnishings with only a single cot and small, cluttered table.

The commander pulled him to the centre of the tented space before releasing his wrist. He made no move to light a candle or lantern, leaving them, to Leahran's surprise, plunged in darkness. Leahran could feel an expectancy hanging in the air, a heaviness of some tension he could not name. The human paced around him, jovial demeanour fallen away to reveal to Leahran a coldness, a rawness, a greed he had not felt before. It unsettled him.

"Who are you?" Leahran asked, eyes following the circling human who had dragged him here.

"I present myself," the human replied, pausing to address the elf with a shallow bow, and wicked smile, "Commander Beau Harken."

"Well met," Leahran replied as courtesy dictated, with a similar bow, hand over his heart, "I present myself Leahran Duskwalker."

There was a drawn pause as the two eyed each other. Beau watched the elf with eyes that seemed to burn through him, raking across every inch of him, sizing him up, and appraising him like a cut of meat. It was a long moment before the human spoke again.

"We are both diplomats," the man whispered huskily, "tasked by our people to try to understand each other and to build an amiable relationship between our races. As representatives for our respective races, I have a proposal for you."

"What is your proposal?" Leahran replied curtly, but his voice trembled, uncertain of where the man was heading.

"Let's play diplomats and become acquainted...," he purred, stepping forward so he was inches from the elf's face, "intimately..."

Leahran shrunk away. Was this human suggesting... Surely not... Leahran backed away, reeling with shock and repulsion. He did not want what this human was suggesting - yet he found the thought strangely titillating. In a life as long as his, spanning the centuries, one had to find inventive new ways of filling it. The human, Beau, waited, what could have been a sly smile on his lips, as Leahran battled indecision.

"C'mon, elf," he goaded; stepping forward to make up for the distance Leahran had backed away, "You wouldn't have followed me if you weren't expecting something. I'll be gentle... promise."

Leahran shivered, but this time with an unquenchable longing for whatever wickedness the human was tempting him with. To feel mortality in the most intimate way possible - the idea drew him like a hunger. Indecision still rippled across his face as he stared down into those liquid brown eyes.

Then the human was pressed against him, hot mouth at his neck, kissing and sucking at the soft white skin of his throat. A hot tongue ran along the cool elven flesh and Leahran squeaked at the sensation. He bit his lip, embarrassed at making such an undignified sound and Beau peered up at him with mocking eyes, running his tongue in circles over the sensitive skin under his chin.

The human pulled away, lips twisting into a haughty, daring smile as he regarded the elf, trembling with shock.

"That was just a taste," he purred, "But if you don't consent, you can always leave..."

"I consent," Leahran breathed, voice catching as his body shivered even in the warm night air.

"Then promise not to make a sound," the man whispered, "We do not want to be heard... so close to the rest of the camp..."

The elf nodded and let the human advance upon him, faster than the elf would have expected for one of his kind. With his rough, strong hands, Beau stripped away his fine elven silks like dead leaves, hands brushing against his skin, feeling his body as the garments fell, gently probing places Leahran hadn't dreamt could sense so much at just a brush of the human's skin. The elf was left stark naked, pale skin gleaming in the faint light, as Beau pulled away from him. Elves were rarely self-conscious, but in that moment Leahran wished to cover himself and hide away from that dark, appraising gaze as it ran over him as though a living thing.

Then Beau had him by the wrist again and had drawn him over to the cot. He indicated with a gesture that the elf should sit and Leahran complied, too shy in this strange new activity to assert his dominance. He watched entranced as the man stripped away his smart military uniform, fingers dancing deftly over the gold buttons and pulling the cloth from his figure. He was distinctly stockier than the elf, with thick muscles from gruelling military training and skin tanned from hours under the baking sun. Leahran was thin, lean in his muscling and his skin had an unearthly alabaster pallor. Beau was even more handsomely endowed between the thighs than the elf, with a thick length, already perking with an erection. The elf's was again pale and thin in comparison but still, he reassured himself, quite sizeable.

Beau slid, naked, onto the cot beside him.

"I want you to sit on my lap," he instructed in hushed tones, leaning back against the wood headrest of the cot and patting his thighs.

Again, Leahran complied and tentatively settled himself onto Beau's lap. He was shocked to feel the hardness of the man's cock pressing erect against his buttocks and made to pull away. The man wrapped a strong arm around his chest and pulled him back down and his cock pressed harder against Leahran's rear, but not positioned to penetrate his opening.

"Ready?" Beau asked in that sultry voice of his, breath hot in Leahran's ear, "Do you want a gag to help stay quiet?"

"Elves are, by nature, silent," Leahran retorted weakly, barely masking his apprehension.

The man chuckled, shifted his position and pushed upwards hard. His cock slid roughly into Leahran and the elf cried out in pain as the thickness tore the delicate skin of his opening and blood trickled out. Beau let out a throaty grunt as his body shuddered. Leahran's pain was excruciating as the thick, hot shaft stretched the elf's tight hole wide. Only a thin wall of canvas separated them from the camp outside and he slapped a hand to his mouth to smother another cry, arching away from the hot human body. He made to pull away completely but the human dragged him back and held him pressed firmly to his chest with one strong arm.

"Sure you don't want that gag now?" he whispered sadistically in the elf's ear, voice breathy.

Leahran nodded, not removing his hand for fear he would let out a whimper. Beau pressed a wad of cloth into his other hand and Leahran forced the material into his mouth until his cheeks bulged and he could only breathe through his nose.

Then he waited but the human remained motionless, cock sunk to its base in his protesting rear. The unnatural thing wedged deep inside him was uncomfortable and foreign. He squirmed, muscles clenching around the hot, throbbing length. This only tore the skin of his opening further and sent thrills of both pain and pleasure trembling through him and he knew it was doing the same for Beau who grunted and moaned quietly with each move the elf made.

He made to pull the gag from his mouth, to demand what the human was doing, but his hands were slapped down and a rough hand yanked his head painfully back by the hair.

"Hush," the man growled, "I know what I'm doing."

His mouth migrated down from the elf's ear, nipping and kissing the white skin, keeping his cock maddeningly still. Instead his hands moved around and closed around Leahran's member causing him to jolt and Beau moan at the sensation this elicited along his own cock. His hands began working up and down Leahran's length, causing his erection to rear full and hot in front of him and the elf to grunt into his gag. When Leahran began jerking in time with Beau's strokes, the human brought one hand back around to yank cruelly at his long flaxen hair, stilling him with a muffled yelp. With the elf again motionless, trembling with the ecstasy of the sensations of his body, unable to move to better pleasure himself, Beau began working his hand again, maddeningly slowly. Pressing on the hot head of Leahran's cock, he rubbed his finger hard against it so the elf cried out into his gag. He made the elf squirm on his member and he let out a throaty growl of pleasure. He got crueller with his jerking, his hand moving faster and harder as the cock thrummed against his fingers and the elf cried out silently again and again, barely keeping his body still as he was shaken with the sheer ecstasy of the rough touch. Beau felt the elf's erection shudder as he reached ejaculation and tacky fluid dribbled down over his fingers as the elf screamed silently into his gag with the frenzy of release. His body made tiny bucks on Beau's cock as the elf clenched and pumped thin semen. Beau let out a low moan, moving ever so slightly with the elf and rolling his head with the overwhelming sensation, until the elf was spent.

Leahran slumped, body shivering, breathing laboured through his nose. It had taken more energy out of him than he had expected to cum like that. He closed his eyes and exhaled. The sensation of it all had been electrifying though.

Without warning, Beau slid his cock out partway before slamming it brutally back in. Leahran cried out into his gag and jerked with the shock and power of the thrust, while Beau grunted. He thrust again, and again, building to a steady rhythm with each thrust, the elf letting out a smothered mewl. Beau himself grunted, as he went harder and harder, pushing the elf forward and down so his face pressed into the bedding. He wrapped both his thick arms around the elf's chest and bit into Leahran's neck with blunt teeth, holding tight to the skin as their bodies shuddered.

He pounded into the hunched over elf, driving his face into the cot's mattress with each thrust and biting so hard at the elf's neck that he drew blood. One hand moved back to push up on Leahran's hip so it moved with every downward thrust of Beau's own hips. The human grunted and growled into Leahran's flesh and the elf himself screamed silently against his gag. The hand grasping the elf firmly by the waist pulled him even harder into each shove as Beau pounded down, both hunched and bent over, Leahran's with his ass raised as he knelt, chest pressed into the cot and arms useless to push his face out of the mattress as Beau's weight bore down. Beau himself rested over the top of him, face pressed against the elf's back and body contorted over the pale elven body, hips pumping roughly and legs standing as he leant over the elf. Beau was growling like an animal as he pushed harder, slamming the elf onto his cock, hitting his prostate repeatedly and sending spasms shooting through Leahran.

It wasn't long before Beau came. Leahran could feel the hot fluid spurt into him as Beau reared into him one last time, holding his shuddering cock as deep within him as he could while he shook with the ejaculation. Semen dribbled from Leahran's own cock as he arched in a similar shuddering, twitching release, his whole body thrumming with the energy of his and Beau's climax. With each burning spurt of semen, Beau let out a throaty grunt, and pushed a little harder into Leahran, shaking, until he was spent.

Leahran gasped as Beau slid out of him with a slick, almost suckering sound and the elf felt his opening smart at the sudden absence of the thick shaft it had come accustomed to. He felt a wetness trickle down his inner thigh which he knew would be blood and Beau's seed his clenching rectum pushed out. Beau unclamped his teeth and Leahran felt the blood from the bite run down his collar bone and drip onto the mattress below him. Limbs suddenly weak, he fell onto the damp bedding and reached weakly to pull the saliva soaked rag from his mouth and toss it to the floor. Lying there gasping for breath and moaning, Leahran felt the cot lurch as Beau slumped down beside him.

They lay like that for a long time, just breathing and regaining their strength. Then Beau rolled over to face Leahran, staring into him with still bright eyes.

"Tired yet elf?" he asked quietly, almost as though issuing a challenge.

Not more, the elf moaned to himself. Yes his strength had somewhat returned and he itched to feel that heat and force again, but...

"Wait here..." Beau whispered in his ear and pushed himself up and off the cot, "I'll be back."

Leahran watched curiously as he slipped into a simple night shift and exited the tent in a rustle of canvas. He propped himself up into a sitting position and listened to the faint noises of the fireside revelry. The noise had totally been blocked during his and Beau's intercourse, lost to his ears to be replaced with those rough, growling grunts... He felt his body heat up and he shuddered at the recollection.

His member was still partly stiff between his legs and coated in thin, opaque semen. He ran his hand along it, so much softer and gentle than Beau's touch. Leahran shuddered remembering the feel of those big hands and stroked faster, rolling his eyes back and letting out a low moan. Hunching in on himself he pumped harder, doubling over as he jerked off. The muscles of his buttocks clenched and he arched his back, straining with the agonisingly pleasurable sensation. He climaxed faster this time, with the desperation of his jerking hand over stimulating his once again hard member, causing it to spurt sticky dribbles of his seed onto the crumpled sheets of the cot. His whole body bucked and trembled with the release and he slumped forward, cock twitching as it shot thin white ropes of fluid in small bursts. He sighed as the electricity of the feeling faded to dulled pleasure and his cock began to still and shrink.

The whole cot stunk of Beau's sweat and a mix of their pungent seed. The sheets stuck to his legs as he shifted position on the damp mattress. He breathed the scent in as he waited for Beau to return.

He didn't wait long before the canvas door was pushed open and Beau prowled back into the tent. He dragged with him a very drunk soldier and Leahran recoiled, throwing his hands up to try and cover his nakedness. But he needn't have bothered as the lad was muzzy with drink and his eyes roamed erratically, unable to focus. Beau towed him over to the cot and the man stumbled and fell. Leahran peered down at him, lolling on the dirt floor, a stupid drunk grin on his face.

"This is Private d'Arcy Langton," Beau told him with a dangerous smirk, "He's agreed to play with us..."

"But he's drunk," Leahran protested, "He can't consent. It would be abuse, rape even!"

"He consents," Beau pouted, and dragged d'Arcy's head up by his hair, "You wanna fuck, don't ya Private?"

"Wanna fuck," the Private repeated in a slurred voice, "Less go hunnee..."

"See?" Beau said smugly, eyes darkening as he stared at Leahran, "He just wants to fuck."

The elf felt repulsed by this new facet to the Commander. When wooing him into bed he'd been sly yet gentle, but now he stood before him like a feral dog, pushing him to do something Leahran felt to his core to be wrong. It made him squirm.

"Come on now elf," the commander growled, a new underlying threat to his voice, "You consented to play with me so come play - or it'll be me and the Private fucking you."

Leahran stared at him suddenly frightened - not just at the threat but by how much sway this mortal man's words held. He was so tempted...

His resolve caved and he swung his legs over the side of the cot and spread them wide. Beau grinned and threw d'Arcy down to the ground again. He beat and pulled the man until he crouched on all fours between Leahran's legs.

"Go on," he invited the elf, with a gesture.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Leahran

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds