• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • You May Sleep In My Arms Tonight

You May Sleep In My Arms Tonight

Today you called me at work. You could hear the stress in my voice.

Tonight When I get home at 7pm I open the door to find you there with a drink in your hand your makeup is done and you have that pretty dress on. You know that one that you're thinking about right now, that one. You being a thinker and a planner have made arrangements for the kids to spend the night at friend's houses.

It takes me a second to process everything I see. The house smells good from the dinner you have made for me. The lights are on low setting the stage for a nice romantic dinner.

I think to myself damn this girl is fine; she looks so good lets skip dinner and go straight for dessert, but I don't want to hurt your feelings and I am hungry.

We finish dinner and I help you put things away and cleanup.

When you put the towel down from drying your hands I spin you around and kiss you passionately. You put your arms around my neck.

Your body feels so good next to mine. I reach down picking you up and carry you to our bedroom

I lay you on the bed, but you say wait a minute and get up going into the bathroom. I hear you turn on the tub water and see the flicker of candle light.

I start to get undressed taking my clothes off and putting them in the hamper. I walk into the bathroom and see the ambience of the room, soft candle light dancing off the walls, the sound of running water, a bucket of ice with a bottle of wine and 2 glasses, and a beautiful woman almost naked except for her panties; you notice me walk in and smile, bending over, you so sensually take you panties off before me my eyes are glued to you, trying to get a look at your pussy while looking at your seductive face.

You can see the hunger in my eyes; the I need you in my arms now look.

I walk to you, open the bottle of wine and fill two glassas, as you pour some lavender scented bubble beads in the water.

I want you so bad.

You look at me and see that my cock is fully erect and smile to yourself, knowing that you turn me on, that you are serving your man. Your heart does it's happy dance because you know you are making me happy-(you think to yourself he is going to call me a good girl) as you her my voice say Thank You. You are a Good Girl.

I lean in and kiss you taking your hand as I help you into the tub. I stand outside the tub as I start to kiss your hand going up your arm to your neck to your lips.

I step in the tub with you. I reach down and grab the sponge dipping it in the water and putting the body soap on it I start to wash your body gently, caring.

You are watching me washing-worshiping your body as I make sure not to miss a single spot on you.

I help you to lay in the tub. I am at your feet as I begin to wash/rub them and looking into your eyes I see you are enjoying my hands on your body. My hands slowly massage your legs as I work up towards your hips. I graze your pussy with my fingers and hear a sigh. I smile as I look into your pleading eyes that so unh unh that's not it I want more don't stop. I smile as we drink our glass of wine.

My hands continue to slowly massage and move up your body firmly gently. I grab and massage your boobs my thumbs sliding over your hard nipples. I proceed to your shoulders rubbing them then move to your arms rubbing massaging them one at a time.

You pour another glass of wine and offer it to me as you hold the glass to my lips; serving me as I am adoring you.

I lean forward kissing you; you passionately kiss me back hard. I feel your desire to be love to be needed. This makes my heart do it's happy dance. Knowing that you want and need me, makes me very happy.

I tell you that I want you to lay back in the water as I slide in behind you. I want to wash your hair.

You agree and lean back as I get your hair wet running my hands through your hair feeling my fingers tips on your scalp. I massage your head as I wash your hair. I then rinse it.

I then proceed to wash your back and massage it. I feel you relax.

We step out of the tub, me first. I dry off and then help you out. I wrap a towel around you. Grabbing another towel I start to dry you off. I dry an arm and then the other arm. I bend to dry your legs. I start with the left one moving back to your hips, I lean in and kiss your pussy I hear that sigh again as you place your hands on my head. I smile and move to the other leg drying it.

I stand up and take the towel you are wrapped in of and start to dry your body and hair.

I carry you to the bed and gently place you down laying you on your stomach. I grab lotion placing some in my hands rubbing it warm as I start on you left leg massaging and rubbing lotion up your leg to your left cheek, My right hand brushing your pussy.

I lean back and do the right leg the same way and as I approach and touch your pussy with my left hand I hear a moan.

***my cock is so hard as I write this. I see it in my mind and can almost feel you in my hands***

I get some more lotion in my hands and grab your butt cheeks hard massaging them moving up the curve of your back my fingers sliding up your sides feeling your ribs and my thumbs travel your spine. With my fingertips pressing in firmly on your back muscles I drag them down your back to your butt cheeks. Mmmm moving back up massaging as I go I reach your shoulders I rub them firmly but gently. I hear you let out a sigh. I love that sound...music to my soul.

I ask you to roll over onto your back as I move to your feet putting more lotion on my hands I rub it into your left foot and proceed to massage up your leg to your pussy. This time I let a finger trail along your slit slipping inside; mmm you are so wet.

I look at you watching me as I lean back I lift my right pointer finger the one that was just in your pussy to my mouth and lick your sweet juices off my finger clean. Mmmm

I move to your right foot massaging the lotion in moving slowly up your leg massaging it until I you're your pussy with my left pointer finger as it travels along your slit and slides in. I pull it out as you watch my finger travel to my mouth and suck it clean. mmmm

I see that hunger desire the look of torcher in your eyes like I am making you wait too long. I smile as I see your desire.

I put more lotion on my hands as I move up between your legs I put my hands on your torso as I lean forward placing my face in your pussy and my tongue finds your clit and slit. I taste you. Mmmm so good. Your hands find the back of my head pulling me into you. I smile. I am happy

My hands massage up your torso finding your breasts rubbing firmly gently. I roll your nipples in my fingers. I hear you moan and start to feel your leg muscles move. I know you are mine. You ask me to fuck you now but I don't move. I lick more forcing my tongue deeper into you. I suck on your clit licking and flicking it with my tongue. I take my right hand and push 2 fingers into you. You are so wet. Mmm I hear you moan and muscles clench as you cum hard.

I am licking and sucking I want all your juice. Mmm I slow down as your orgasm slows and easy up sucking so hard but keep my face in your pussy licking and sucking I want you all. I want you to cum for me again. I want you to give yourself to me release yourself to me.

I feel your hands pulling my head up from your pussy, pulling me towards your face. I wipe my wet face on the towel as I move up your body kissing as I go. I find your breasts and nipples and spend a few minutes there on them.

***I love boobs and nipples*** and the rest too..mmm

I make it to your mouth as I feel your hand on my cock directing it to your pussy...mmm

As the head of my cock feels your warmth I tingle at the thought. My cock slides in I think I am in heaven you feel so good. If only I could just stay here like this. We start to move in and out our breathing quickens as our movements hasten you ask me if you can cum again as I feel your muscles tighten I hear you moan, I tell you that I am about to cum as you feel my warm seed shoot forth. Mmmm

I have to tell you right now that I am so happy as I slide off of you. You make me feel wanted and needed. I feel you lay your head on my chest and curl up next to me as we fall asleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • You May Sleep In My Arms Tonight

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds