• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Art for Anything Pt. 03

Art for Anything Pt. 03

12

It started the next night. Even though it was Sunday, I agreed to come over and help her on another piece. We'd discussed terms and she landed on something that made sense to her. I didn't care one way or another, and she didn't care about the money, so she decided that for any piece in which any part of me was included, I would get 50%. I laughed when she walked me through it so carefully, and I could tell she was annoyed at my laughing, but I was satisfied.

"Ten pieces, max." She assured me. "I can't wait to see you. How early can you come?"

I could have come right after lunch, but I decided not to give in so easily. I was a little squeamish, actually, at being rendered on her canvases in spite of how abstract she made them. We agreed on 3:00.

"Hmmm," she hummed into the phone. "The light will be perfect. Please try and make it by 3, sharp, okay?"

I showed up at 2:50 and buzzed her apartment. I hadn't bothered to ask what I should wear, assuming I'd be out of whatever I had chosen, but I realized maybe not.

"Hello?"

"It's me. Hey - is my car going to be okay out here?"

She giggled and assured me it'd be fine.

I got in the elevator and pressed 3. I wondered why the car rose. I had forgotten to ask for a code or something. When I pushed opened the door, I saw her setting up tripods across the room. She was just a silhouette against the windows, but I could see she was at least dressed. My cock was already swelling at the thought she might be working naked. The whole thing was so kinky, I didn't know what to think of it. After finishing my report the night before, I could barely concentrate on anything else, jacking off a couple of times at the memory of what we'd done.

"How does that elevator work?" My question died on my lips as I saw she actually was naked, at least from the waist down. She had a button down shirt on, why is anyone's guess though, as it was only buttoned in the middle, her breasts swinging lightly as I reached out to hug her. Her hands came down to my ass, pulling me close and pressing her lips against me.

"Mmmmm," she purred again, rubbing my cheeks through my trousers. "What have you been thinking about?" She rubbed against the lump in my groin.

"Nothing much. Nothing much on you at least." I slipped my hands over her breasts to feel those nipples, already hardening.

"Ummm hmmm. That's nice." She pulled back. "What did you say?"

I had to think. "The elevator? How come I could just press your floor and it came up? Couldn't anyone do that?" And then I remembered the inner door. "Never mind. Just being stupid."

She kissed me again and slid her hands up to pull my shirt out, unbuttoning it. "I've been thinking non-stop about what I want from you. You need anything? Drink? Smoke?" She slipped my shirt off and worked on my belt.

"I'm okay for now." I let her strip me, looking around the room. There were cameras on tripods everywhere I looked, but no umbrellas.

She slipped my pants off and peeled my briefs down my hardening cock, stopping to kiss it as she pulled them down to my feet.

"Mmmmm. Just as I remembered it." She knelt and slipped my pants, underwear and socks off, before raising her head up to plant kisses on my balls and my rapidly stiffening shaft. "I'd like to see you hard. As hard as possible. Any ideas how we can do that?" She kept kissing me, licking my head with her tongue, looking up at me. I could see her breasts behind the shirt.

I shrugged. "Looks like you're doing a fine job of it."

She shook her head. "Not nearly. I'm thinking you need something to stimulate you a little, maybe?" She kept fondling my balls, reaching her mouth around me.

As she worked my cock down her throat, I couldn't imagine what else she could be thinking to stimulate me with. This was pretty much heaven.

She pulled off with a pop, tears in her eyes from nearly gagging, but smiling ear to ear. Rising up, she rubbed against my body, planting kisses all along the way until she nibbled on my ear lobe. Trailing kisses against my cheek she pulled away.

"I think you look hungry." She lowered her forehead and gave me "that" look, I shrugged, a little confused. "I think you need to eat a little pussy," she whispered in my ear. "Do you want a taste of my bearded clam?"

I laughed at her kidding around, even as her fingers squeezed a gasp out of me. I nodded, behaving myself.

"Mmmm...that would feel so nice," she kept kissing me, teasing me. "I'm starting to drip just remembering your tongue buried inside my hot cunt." She pulled back to look me in the eye.

"Anytime, Cheri. I'll pearl dive into that fresh oyster anytime."

She shook her head, bringing her forefinger to my lips. "You have to do me a small favor first, sweety."

We were 'sweety' now? I smiled, waiting. My cock was hard. I pulsed it a little into her fingers.

"That's sweet. I love when you swell up like that. But the thing is, I need you so much harder than you are. How can we get you harder?"

"Sucking the juices from your little fig would probably do it, sweetbuns." I smiled looking at her.

She giggled and gave me a squeeze before backing away. "Unnh unnn, not yet." She looked around, thinking. "I think I've got it. Can you kneel on the couch?" She peeled of her shirt. Shit those breasts were gorgeous. I might have got a little thicker staring at her.

I shrugged, turned around and pressed into the cushions, waiting. She moved a few tripods around, positioning one camera within a foot of my erection. I just waited, mystified.

"I'm going to stand in front of you and if you're a good boy, I'll let you lick me, but not until you do me that small favor."

I just watched her as she stepped onto the seat cushions and turned to face me, her hands on my shoulders. Her pussy was just inches from my face. I reached out to lick her and was rewarded with a slap on my ear.

"Hey! Ow. Shit!" I looked up to see her grinning evilly down at me, shaking her head slowly.

"Not yet, little boy. You're going to be good, right? Do your sweet cunt a favor?" She rubbed me where the echoes of the slap had been.

I nodded, playing along. "What do you need me to do?"

"Nothing major. A small thing. Something you probably do all the time. But you have to get really really hard."

I just shook my head. "I'm not a 19 year old, sweet cakes. I'm about as hard as a 40 year old can get when he's on his knees."

She made a face and giggled. "Okay," she said with a little disappointment, "we'll see about how hard you can get another time. But now for that favor." She raised her eyebrows and opened her eyes wide, as if waiting for me to ask.

"Okay," I said, laughing. "I'll bite. What is you want my luscious lavender cunt?"

"I...want...you...to...jerk off." She said it slowly, holding my head up to look at her.

That wasn't going to be a problem. I loved to jerk off. Jerking off while a beautiful woman watched was no biggee. "All you had to do was ask." I smiled and reached for my dick.

She stared down as I pulled up and began stroking. "Mmmm mmmm. That is so fucking hot, Chris. So fucking hot. Yeah, pull on that cock. I want to see you cum all over my couch, okay? Spray it hard onto my couch and I'll let you bury your sweet mouth in my hot cunt."

She kept murmuring sweet nothings watching me stroke harder and I was actually getting harder. I tried to look down but she pulled my face up to look at her, at her breasts, at her bush.

"Tell me when you're close." She whispered, moving her hips back and forth.

I saw her juices glinting in the light, her labia swelling between her legs. Her perfume was intoxicating, enticing me forward. But I resisted, not wanting to get slapped again. And then I was crossing the point of no return, my cum beginning to bubble up from my balls at the base of my shaft.

"Here it comes, sweet cunt, here I cum!"

As I felt it erupting, she pulled my mouth into her hot cunt, burying my nose in her aroma. I felt a small vibration as the jism hit the back of the couch and felt the rest dribbling onto my hand. She kept me pinned against her pussy, rubbing against me faster and faster until I heard her scream a little and she let down a gush of sweet spicy liquor.

* - * - * - *

"You want to do anything special?" She kissed me lightly, rolling my hair in her fingers.

I shrugged. Smelling her on my face was good enough for now. "Wasn't that special enough?"

She smiled, leaning in to a kiss. "You're right," she whispered. "I probably need to get to work."

I thought about it for a second. "Wait. You had cameras going the whole time?" I looked around and counted at least six. "How are you going to figure out which shot?"

She smiled and pointed her nose to the workstation. "That's the easy part. The hard part is whether there are any good ones at all."

I didn't quite see the difference and looked at her, confused.

"I'll know it when I see it, and I can scan 'em pretty quick. Should we look?" She untangled herself and practically leapt across the room. I just stared at that fantastic body; those legs, that ass and those incredible breasts.

"Don't you have to do something with the cameras?"

"Yeah, hold on." She fiddled with the mouse. "They were still running." Giggling.

I watched over her shoulder as a screen of thumbnails appeared. She didn't even use the magnifying glass, moving through pages of them so fast there was no way she could see any details.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"Time stamps," she pointed to the upper right corner.

I saw a small odometer readout advancing as quickly as she paged. 4:30, 5:20, 6:00. She slowed and started to look more carefully, finally taking out the loop tool.

"Mmmmm," she hummed again. "Isn't that just fucking amazing?"

I saw her bush just inches from my mouth, my hand on my hard cock. She was holding my head. It was a pretty nice shot. And then it was gone.

"No good?"

"Oh. Yeah. That was fucking great. I'm going to go back to that one a lot. But not for the show." She smiled at me, licking her lips. I could just see her staring at the picture, shoving a dildo into her. My cock let me know it was there.

She scanned the next set, looking at the view from the closeup camera. These showed my hand around my dick in the lower right corner of the frame: first down at the base, then near the top. Over and over again, until it caught me ejaculating, the crème flying out.

"Shit." She looked at pictures on either side, back and forth, and sat back, slumping a little.

"No good?" I rubbed her shoulders, staring at her breasts, her wide open beaver and the shot of my hand pumping sperm out of my cock.

She shook her head. "Damn." She looked up at me and smiled a little. "Well it was fucking fun as hell, wasn't it?" The way she said it sounded like a quote from a movie or something. "An old saying in our house." She leaned her mouth over to kiss my fingers. "I'm going to have to figure something else out."

After a while I realized she was lost in her process and had forgotten about the outside world. I went to the bathroom and when I came back she had disappeared. No doubt in the studio. I walked down the hall and peeked in to see her working away, oblivious. I didn't want to leave quite yet; it felt a little smarmy, the exact thing I was trying to avoid. I kept walking down the hall exploring the other rooms. There was another bathroom, nicely appointed but obviously unused, a small work-out gym with a running track, rower and weights, and two other rooms, one furnished as a bedroom, the other a study. The entire side of the loft was apparently a separate unit, including an exit door which opened onto a service hallway and stair.

I returned to the last room remembering it had a couch and a television and settled in. She had something like 600 channels, and I quickly found one with pretty high quality Swedish porn. I lost track of time watching very white people in all manner of undress and engagement.

"Hey," she said, walking in. "What are you watching?" She made a face, shaking her head. "I'm not enough for you?"

She was covered in charcoal, her arms and face smeared with black. I shut off the TV and invited her to join me.

"No," she said, exhausted. "I need to take a shower. Join me?"

I didn't need a second invitation, swinging myself up to take her hand and follow along beside her.

We traipsed across the living space back toward her bedroom. I realized I'd never been in her bathroom - I'd used the one outside her den and the one across the apartment. I shook my head as I realized how well off she really was. Four bathrooms. Christ.

Until she flipped on the light and I got a look at her personal bathing environment. That's how it seemed to me. Calling it a bathroom was like calling her loft a studio apartment. Off to the right was a private toilet room. Facing the door, traveling practically the full length was a counter with two sinks and a mirror to the ceiling. I stared at the two of us - she, gorgeous in spite of, or maybe enhanced by, the charcoal covering her light brown skin, and me, the middle-aged researcher with an okay body, pecs beginning to shrink, losing a little definition in the abs. It reminded me of how long I'd gone without working out. Across from the sinks was a glassed in shower with two heads and a small bench.

"What the fuhhh..." I exhaled.

She smiled, turning right and sitting on the toilet. "I know, right? Too extravagant?" The sound of piss hitting water.

I turned to look at the shower. "Who am I to judge? Extravagant? Is it comfortable?" I opened one of the sliding doors and began adjusting the water.

Moments later we were soaping each other down, my fingers sliding into every crevice.

"I know it's way too personal a question, but I've got to know - how much did the guy settle with you for?"

She looked up from her careful washing of my balls and blinked, smiling. "I don't give a shit. It's not too personal, but I'm not sure I remember exactly. I have a guy helping me manage it. He said something about living off the interest only." She shrugged and knelt down to work her fingers between my legs. "5 million? 2? I can't remember. I only look at the monthly payment to make sure my bank account is okay."

$2 million? 5? She can't remember? I moaned as her fingers pushed against my asshole, my cock pumping up against her nose.

She stopped suddenly. "Shit! I think I've got it. Fuck. You...you're my muse!" She stood up, hugging me tight to her, pressing my cock against her wet fur. Her nipples were hard, pressing into my chest.

I had no idea what she was talking about, but it felt just fine the way it was, even better pressing my lips against hers. Her hands rubbed from my ass up to my shoulders until we pulled apart.

"You hungry?" She looked too innocent.

"Want me to eat you out?" I thought I was being clever.

She giggled, slapping my butt. "No. I mean, of course! But that's not what I meant. I meant, seriously, it's been hours since you got here. Let's get dressed and get some dinner."

I couldn't keep track of where her thoughts kept leading us, but I didn't have any reason not to. Join her for dinner, that is.

"I just need one small favor..."

Here it comes, I thought. But I couldn't predict what it could possibly be.

"You have to promise me not to pee until we get back to the apartment." She handed me a towel and started to dry off. "Okay? Promise?"

Of course as soon as she suggested I couldn't take a piss I began feeling the need. I nodded my head, drying off.

Throwing clothes on, we almost made it to the door when she stopped.

"Shit. Hold on. Wait. Come with me." She raced back to the kitchen me in tow. "I need my rose water. Can't risk losing my trademark aroma, eh?" She pulled a gallon jug from the fridge and poured a glass, then reached for another and filled it. "Maybe you should get into the habit...come to think of it. Might make your jism even more tasty than it already is."

I took the glass and tried to down it as quickly as she was hers. It was cool and refreshing with a strong floral perfume.

"Okay. Let's get out of here."

Dinner was unremarkable but tasty. A local joint with fresh food. Cheri insisted I have a pint of their micro-brew, and then a second. Since we were walking, I didn't care, but I was a little suspicious. She picked up the tab. "It's the least I can do." The unstated reason being she was making three times my income and didn't work for it.

In the elevator she came on to me again, unbuttoning my shirt and stripping it off, peeling her top off to match. By the time we'd entered her place, she had one shoe on and her pants dangling from her ankle. "C'mon! I've got an idea."

I had an idea too: take a royal piss. My bladder felt like a small football. "Hey, Cheri?" I had dumped my clothes in the middle of the floor. "When can I go to the bathroom?"

She giggled, grabbing a tripod and some other equipment. "Not yet! No! Come with me!" She darted down the hall by the studio (as I had begun to call it). I followed her, seeing the light turn on in the bathroom I'd peeked into earlier. "C'mon!" She shouted from the room. "You want to relieve yourself, you better get in here!"

I followed her in. She was halfway through positioning the tripod and camera facing a regular bathtub/shower unit; she'd dragged the curtain off to the side. "Get in," she motioned to the tub.

I had no idea where this was going, but I did as I was told. The whole scene was having a pleasant effect on my cock, surprising given how much I really had to pee. Standing there, I watched as she set up a bounce light and then practically hopped in the shower behind me.

"Mmmm," she cooed in my ear, her fingers wrapping around my balls and base of my cock. "This is so fucking nice." She rubbed her pubic hair against my ass and pressed her breasts into my back.

"I can't complain," I said, relaxing back against her, feeling my cock stiffen in spite of my extended bladder. "Although, it would feel a ton better if I could let some of this piss out." I smiled.

"I know. Thank you for doing this." As if to torment me, she ran her fingers up to my pubic hair, pressing against the mound there. "Mmmm. You really do have to go, don't you."

"Yes! Fuck!" I laughed. "What are you doing? I'm going to just piss all over your hand if you keep that up." But I wasn't sure I would be able to, with the erection she'd given me.

"You are so fucking sexy," she said quietly, moving her hand between her pussy and my ass cheeks. I could feel her fingering herself. "Do you think you could get harder?"

Again with getting harder. If she wasn't such a fucking turn-on, I'd wonder. "I have no idea. Once again, I'm standing up and this time, I'm full of piss." Before I could finish, she turned her hand around and pushed her finger against my ass.

"Spread your legs a little. I'm going in."

I felt her fingertip against my sphincter and then she was in. Unlike before when she didn't have enough lubrication, this time she'd succeeded in burying herself up to her second knuckle before I clinched. That didn't matter, she achieved the desired effect: my cock stood straight and at attention.

"Feel good?" She whispered and kissed my ear.

"Hmm mm," I nodded, trying to open myself to let her in deeper.

"Try peeing now." She had pushed her finger in deeper and was nudging my prostate.

The feeling was insane. There was no way I could piss with this erection, but her pulsing against my gland made me want to go. Hard. She brought her other hand around and pressed it against my bladder.

"C'mon, my puppy, piss for your pussy." She whispered playfully, pushing against me in both directions.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Art for Anything Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds