• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Milking Herd Ch. 03

The Milking Herd Ch. 03

Dairy Farm

Farms were rapidly going out of business, and those left looked dilapidated, without the profits to maintain them. The inspector was impressed on how up-to-date the equipment was at this farm, and how healthy the cattle were. She was pleased to give them five stars for every aspect of dairy farming, from health and safety, to high cleanliness standards.

Only having to complete the paperwork, she stumbled upon an artfully concealed barn. While Joshua was distracted by a farm worker, she opened a side door, and stepped in.

'What in hell is going on here?' the dairy inspector asked.

'Volunteers, for a new market,' he quickly said.

'I'm not sure what I should do about this,' Jenny said. 'I've never seen anything like it,' she murmured.

'You can phone your boss from this office. He'll know what to do,' he suggested.

Jenny stood staring at the rows of stalls containing women. The milking equipment was familiar, but the sight of women in them was staggering.

Joshua led her to a small office. There were instructions for each stall pinned to the walls, for when a farm hand came on duty. He stood with his back to the notice board, not wanting her to see the details.

He pressed a button for the speed dial to Brian, her boss. They were soon connected and talking in a familiar way, 'Yes, she has. She doesn't know what to do about our human milk product. Are you sure? Don't worry I can arrange it here. Can you arrange things in the office? OK, I'll sort it out.'

'He wants to talk to you,' Joshua said, and handed her the phone.

With a deep frown upon her face, she gently replaced the receiver. It was strange using an old fashioned phone, but she couldn't get a signal out in the country. Stranger still was the sight through the window, looking out over the human herd.

'Brian wants me to look the place over. I'm to use the usual scoring sheet. I had no idea human milk was for sale? If Brian wants me to score it, then I guess, it's alright,' she mused.

'We'll have a coffee first. I'll give you a bit of history, how we got started,' he said.

'It all started accidentally, we didn't plan it,' Joshua said.

'How could all this be an accident?' Jenney asked.

'We were struggling like a lot of other farmers. We were asked to provide milk to hospitals for patients with an intolerance to cow's milk. When they left hospital they wanted to continue, so the business grew,' he said.

'Are you sure this is legal?' she asked.

She wasn't too pleased to find this shed, and was hard pressed to know what to do about it. Scanning the gleaming equipment, she had to admit the milking process looked efficient, and safe. Once back in her office she would look up the regulations. She was a stickler for the rules, as Brian knew full well.

'We have a health certificate, I'll show you when we get back to the main office,' Brian lied.

'I'll need to see it, before leaving. A copy of yields and milk analysis,' she demanded.

'Some local women were looking to earn some money. You know what a mess the country's in. Our farm suffered badly. Nearly bankrupt, and would have been, if we hadn't started this new product.' Joshua said.

Jenny had been a dairy farm inspector for five years, since leaving college, and hadn't seen anything like this. Was it under her jurisdiction? Just in case, she would have to inspect the set up as though it were any other.

'The women were desperate to earn something, just to put food on the table for their families. They came here with a proposition, and my wife convinced me to give it a try. The milk sold out straightaway. The market grew so quick we couldn't produce enough,' Joshua recounted.

'You've certainly invested heavily in new equipment,' Jenny commented.

She could see the tops of the stalls from the office, with gleaming pipe work running to every one of them.

'How many stalls do you have?' she asked.

'Forty, with one spare, and ten more being constructed,' he replied, and watched her write it down. He felt like telling her not to bother, but it kept her occupied.

'We milked them by hand at first, but needed to improve the yield, so we got in the first machine. The women agreed to try an animal feed additive, Bactoli. It worked. Their milking yield improved dramatically,' he said.

'I can hear a downside, in your voice,' she queried.

'Always is, isn't there, when you try a short cut to success,' he drily said. 'Anyway, we still needed more woman, and improve efficiency to handle them. We designed a stall to automate the process, and keep them happy,' he sighed. 'The yield went up yet again,' he explained.

'Didn't the woman complain?' Jenny spluttered.

'No, no, not at all. You'll see why in a moment. The women were more contented, enjoying the milking process all the more, and produced more milk,' he smiled.

'Are all those stalls occupied?' she asked.

The idea of these women being desperate enough to submit to this indignity left her felling a little muzzy from shock.

'Yes. We had to recruit from all over the country. I'm ashamed to say, the international financial crisis helped make it possible. There are women from every state here,' he said, with pride.

'That many? Surely they would have to be desperate, to submit to such a, err, position,' she said.

It was a surprise to find anyone willingly selling their milk. Submitting to being milked here was an uncomfortable thought. She put a hand to her forehead, feeling funny over the idea of it.

'They are desperate. The economy is shattered. These days you're only safe from destitution, while looked after by a corporation,' he meanly stated.

The government department she worked for had been taken over by a corporation, but she ignored the jibe. Her job was safe, based on the government employment rules, when the takeover went through.

'I'd better inspect the stalls,' Jenny said.

The background was interesting, but the day was getting on. She worked under a transfer contract, so didn't have to work as hard as the new people. She just had to complete one inspection a day.

Joshua looked at her, assessing if she was ready or not. It didn't matter if she was approved the product or not, as the Family Foods corporation distributed the product, and would protect its profits. Brian would settle things in the office, and assured him she wouldn't be missed.

He looked at the inspector, appraising her. She was a little skinny for a milker, though given the right formula she would make the grade. The smart business skirt and jacket looked incongruous, with the white rubber boots. Stepping from the office a wall of sound hit them. The buzz of conversation was a low murmur, without a word heard clearly.

They stopped by the first stall.

'My God! She's naked!' Jenny exclaimed.

A naked woman was on hands and knees in a stall. She expected to find a woman sitting on a chair with a breast discreetly covered under a cloth, or something.

'It's to keep everything hygienic. It's even more important to keep the product free of infections. It would be a transfer from human to human, you see,' he explained.

Jenny was bright red from embarrassment. She looked away, to think through what he told her. Of course, someone coming in to be milked might be wearing contaminated clothes, or have an infection themselves. A shower and injections before entering the stall would be necessary.

The woman didn't seem to be bothered at all. She didn't think the woman had even noticed them. She glanced at the naked bottom, not wanting to, yet fascinated. She suddenly wished she hadn't. There was a rubber thing sticking in her bottom!

'That fitting gives them enemas, another cleanliness requirement,' he explained.

She had been about to ask him about it so he jumped in. Her face was a picture of confusion. She didn't know whether to give in to the logic of the explanation, or make a fuss. Making a fuss would mean examining the damn thing, and she couldn't bring herself to do that.

The big black rubber thing was scary. She felt more giddy than ever. If she had been prepared for all this, it might have been easier to take. The thought of taking that thing inside her, made her unsteady. She put a hand on the stall railing.

'Oh! God! There's another one!' she whispered.

'Yes, that's to keep her happy, so as to improve the yield. Just before milking time, it starts up. A happy milker gives better quality milk,' he said.

Jenny looked away from the fat dildo penetrating the woman. It was shocking! It was indecent! How could these women come here every day, and subject themselves to that! Surely not all of them would be so lewd as to subject themselves to such an awful process.

'I wouldn't want that,' she whispered.

The very idea of being in a stall left her feeling faint. There was no way she was coming back here.

'We must get on. I need to see a few more stalls to assess if they are adequate, and mark the form,' she said.

She wondered, adequate for what, as this was all so much out of her experience. She had no training, or other examples, to compare this extraordinary place with.

The sound of animals coming alive, sounds of agitation, started low then grew louder. Machinery started up, with the sound of pumps whirring. The animal sounds quietened. Maybe this was all a joke, and the other stalls had animals in them.

Joshua patted the woman's bottom affectionately.

'Should you do that?' Jenny asked, looking worried.

'That's my wife,' he sighed.

Jenny looked away, feeling highly embarrassed. They were examining his wife's bare bottom, with rubber nozzles poking out of her bottom, and vagina. Her head span with embarrassment for the poor woman. Inspecting cattle was one thing, but how could she inspect this man's wife?

A low keening sound filled the shed. The two clear tubes were pumping milk from the wife's breasts. She watched it flowing up two tubes, which combined, and joined others overhead. Pushing herself into being professional, she followed the tubes down either side of her flanks, to examine the connections and teats.

The woman gave a snort, and a groan. She continued to groan and moo like a cow. Oh! Hell! Was the woman having an orgasm? The black rubber thing in her vagina had been vibrating and sucking powerfully, and now it was slowing down. The woman's orgasm seemed to last for ages. Maybe she should take one of those things back to the office to examine.

The naughty thought swirled through her head. How could she think such a disgusting thing? Looking the woman over she could see her face was covered with a mask. She was being fed liquid chocolate. That might be a useful office addition. There were chocolate bars in a trough before her too. Maybe it wasn't such an onerous task after all. Jenny was addicted to chocolate, but suffering such an indignity to feed her habit, just wasn't on.

Curiously, milk was still flowing up the tubes. That was an unexpected volume for a woman to produce. She followed the tubes with her eyes, down below the woman, to a bag of some sort. Treating this as just another animal inspection, would be deliberately avoiding the strangeness of it all.

She leaned over the woman's back, trying not to disturb her. She felt underneath, following the tube to a nozzle. She felt the nozzle sucking and relaxing, in a constant rhythm. Maybe this was a natural position after all. The woman looked comfortable, seeming to enjoy it.

Her hand wandered over the curious bag, wondering if it was some kind of infection prevention device. She bent down to take a closer look, then leaped back and fell on the floor.

'My! God! That's a breast!' she whimpered.

Joshua helped her up from the tiled floor and steadied her. He judged a little more patience was needed, and she would be ready to give up the inspection.

'They're huge! Almost dragging on the floor!' she quavered in awe.

'She's been in the program a long time, one of the first. It's one of the side effects of the drug,' he said.

Jenny wondered how the woman could possibly stand up, for they must weigh so heavy. It was mind numbing to realise she had been feeling his wife's breasts. This whole situation was difficult to comprehend. She wanted to go outside for some fresh air, to clear her mind. She took a deep breath, knowing it was an excuse to escape the damnable place. She should be professional and carry on. With a great deal of effort, she walked unsteadily to the next stall.

'This one too has been here for some time,' he said.

Did he mean she had been in the stall a long time, or in the program a long time. Knowing what to look for, she could see these breasts were huge as well.

Clearing her throat she asked, 'How long?'

'Around eighteen months. I can look up the records if you like. They are taken out and exercised regularly, to keep them fit,' he added.

'Do you mean it, she, has been kept in there?' Jenny asked, with a weak sounding voice. It reflected how she felt. She needed him to say she had mistaken him.

'Yes, this is her stall. She's very comfortable. Enjoys good food, receives chocolate treats on a regular basis, and occasional exercise. Of course there's the orgasms, which keeps them happy,' he explained.

'In there all the time, day and night?' she murmured, no longer able to sound incredulous over anything he told her.

'Yes, apart from exercise in the yard,' he said.

He held onto her in case she fell. They made their way down the aisle, with her murmuring to herself. She was plainly in shock. It was partly from so many women having an orgasm at the same time. It must be overwhelming for her. The emotion, and musky smells spilling over her were powerful.

At the end of the aisle they reached an empty stall. 'Here you are. You can take a closer look at this one. Check it out to make sure it meets with your approval,' he said.

With his hand withdrawing from her arm, she felt herself sinking to her knees. To cover up her weakness she crawled in. What would it be like? There was chocolate in the trough, temptingly close to her nose. She was tempted to nibble on it, like one of the milkers. On hands and knees she stayed there, trying to recover her strength. It had all been a shock, draining her of energy. She needed a shot of sugar, to boost her energy levels. She leant forward and nibbled on the bar. It was delicious.

Was he helping her up?

Joshua quickly snipped the back of her clothes with a pair of shears. A wide strap was pulled around her, then another, to hold her in position. He fitted a feeding mask over her face, for hot chocolate to dribble into her mouth. Her clothes were hanging open under her, so it was easy to fit the suction cups to her breasts. They were clipped to the straps, securing them in position. He squeezed them, to make sure the inner ones were holding her nipples firmly.

He pulled the rest of her clothes from around her body. He spread a liberal amount of grease into her asshole then fitted a small rubber suction tube into her. A slightly larger one was fitted into her vagina. She was all set. It hadn't taken long as it was a well practised routine.

The drug designed to enhance milk yield, also made them docile. It was inevitable, once it had been absorbed, that she would be compliant. The coffee he gave her in the office was laced with strong dose of Bactoli.

She had been complaining about something, while he fiddled with her rear. He put his head down close to hers, to find out what the matter was.

Jenny was outraged. 'I don't want to try the damn stall out!' she shouted. The sound of her voice was muted by the mask, and tube down her throat. 'Get me out of this,' she complained. Still weak, she managed to kick up a bit of a fuss, from being so angry.

'I'll report you to my boss!' she shouted.

'Sorry about this, but Brian suggested I try you out. Apparently the corporation doesn't want employees on the government contract. You're considered inefficient. They want employees that are more flexible. Brian's words not mine. You were sent here, to get you out of the way,' he sadly explained.

He didn't like the corporations, but they bought the product and shifted it to customers. He had no choice except to deal with them.

'Let me go!' she pleaded.

'Don't worry. The feed will calm you down. The machine will keep you clean and happy. Think about having four orgasms a day, and all the chocolate you want. As a milker you'll enjoy having your breasts sucked. The machine sucks on your nipples and breasts at the same time. One breast then the other, in a constant suction, until you've been milked dry. Four times a day, four orgasms, and lots of pleasure,' he said.

That was the up side. The downside was that her breasts would grow so enormous she wouldn't be able to stand. Her back wouldn't support the huge udders she would soon develop. The drug in the feed would keep her compliant, and soon her complaining would end for good.

'You're young and healthy, so I I'll put you into the breeding program. No artificial insemination either, the real thing, with the farm hands. The young milkers are very receptive, and very happy with the attention. Don't worry, you'll still be milked four times a day, it's just an extra treat. After awhile you'll be up to six milking sessions a day, with six orgasms a day. That's something to look forward to, ' he reassured her.

He looked at her slim body and knew the young herdsmen would enjoy fertilising this one. It would take a few months for her breasts to expand to full size. Until then, they could take her out for regular exercises. It was bonus for the guys to be screwing them, and kept the milkers happy too. It increased their yield, so he was happy.

He thought back to when his wife joined the program. They didn't know the effects of it then. The women stayed in the stalls for longer periods, until they no longer wanted to leave. When he realised how docile they had become, and that it was down to the drugs, it was too late to change things.

To keep the herdsmen quiet he let them take the milkers out for exercise. He remembered that day when he was leading a new milker into the bunk house. It was good exercise for them, but it was slow, as they crawled on hands and knees. He still warned the guys it was important to keep their nipples from scraping the ground. He brought her into the bunk house, and stood still, while his eyes adjusted to the dark interior.

He smiled at a new guy exercising a milker. He was really going for it, banging away for all his worth. The milker turned its head as he passed, with a blissful look on its face. It was enjoying being fucked for real, rather than the machine inducing an orgasm.

As he slowly walked passed he recognised the milker, it was his wife. The ecstasy of an orgasm screwed up her features, and she groaned loudly. What could he say? "Pull your cock out of my wife, before you cum!" From that moment on, he let things go. Trying to find an alternative drug to prevent the side effects was abandoned. He accepted the milkers were cattle, and would be treated all the same, whoever they had been.

What he told Jenny was the truth, it hadn't been planned, it just turned out this way. He looked along the rows of stalls with pride. They had forty milkers at the moment, and were still recruiting.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Milking Herd Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds