• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Finally 18

Finally 18

12

Katie's father and I had been secretly planning for her eighteenth birthday party for weeks. We had arranged for our swingers club to decorate special for her that night and the theme was going to be very exciting for everyone.

"Katie, it's about time to leave baby. Go upstairs and put on the clothes mommy laid out for you and don't take too long," I said.

"Okies mommy, I'll be right back," she replied with her usual sweet smile. She knew we had something planned for her but she really had no idea what was in store for her tonight.

I watched as she bounded up the stairs, seeing her tight little butt swinging sexily from side to side as she took the stairs two at a time. I knew what was coming and stood at the bottom of the stairs waiting for her to disappear into her room.

"Mom!" she cried. "I can't wear this old thing! It's three years old, I'll never fit into it," she complained standing at the top of the stairs holding a plaid skirt and white shirt. I had set out her old Freshman school uniform complete with a pair of custom black Prada point toe pumps with a white bow.

"Yes you can dear, I let out a couple of inches on the skirt earlier today, it'll fit you just fine, now put it on and get your buns down here, daddy has already called for the car to be brought around front and you know you don't want to get him upset," I yelled up to her.

"Oh shit," she said, then looked startled and covered her mouth. She darted back into her room.

While she finally started putting on her school uniform, I slipped into the living room and quickly stripped. I put on my school teacher outfit, complete with a skinny tie. I put on a pair of wing tipped glasses and pulled my hair into a bun on top of my head. Once I'd stepped into my own Yves Saint Laurent metal heel pumps I picked up a rosewood case the size of a shoe box and lovingly caressed it's smooth polished surface. I slipped it into a colorful bag and placed decorative wrapping paper into the bag hiding the box inside.

As I turned around, Katie walked into the room and asked, "What's that?"

I just smiled. "Later, dear," I said. "Now, let's go before your father has to come in here and get us."

Katie looked momentarily worried and then began running to the front door. I laughed and followed close behind. Watching her run, I could see her cute white satin panties flashing beneath the short plaid skirt as she ran. I smiled knowing how long those were going to last.

When we got to the driveway we were both surprised to see daddy had ordered the limo to be driven around front for tonight and was holding the back door open for us. He looked amazing, as usual, in his tuxedo.

"You girls get to seat in the rear facing seats tonight," he said.

We looked in and saw that the back had two seats that faced the rear of the car. They were both draped in beautiful linen covers and the back bench seat looked like it was fit for a king, both arm rests down putting the back seat passenger in the center nestled between the two of us as we faced him.

Katie clapped her hands and stepped gingerly into the car, being careful in her new shoes, and sat in the far seat. I stepped in next and could feel daddy's hand brushing against my ass as I climbed into my own seat next to Katie. When we were both in place, Daddy stepped in and took his seat and beamed at us with a huge smile.

"My lovely ladies, you both look absolutely gorgeous tonight," he said with pride. "Now, are you both dressed properly for the night?" he asked.

I smiled and watched as a questioning look came over Katie's face. I knew what he was asking and was well prepared for this part of the evening.

"Yes daddy," I replied and spread my legs.

He leaned forward and slid his hand along my inner thigh until his fingers brushed against my freshly shaved pussy. He smiled and brushed lightly between my lips beginning to get me wet with excitement. He then tugged on my shirt and leaned in to take a peek inside.

"Very good," he said.

He turned to Katie and smiled. "Spread'em young girl," he said and Katie looked at me and back to her father. She then slowly spread her legs. Daddy leaned forward. I watched as his hand disappeared under her skirt as he slid his hand along her inner thigh. When he got to the top he frowned. "What is this?" he asked. His hand was moving under her skirt and I knew he was brushing his fingers along her panties pressing into her sex.

"They're my panties, daddy," she said softly. She was flushed and I could see her breast rising and falling a bit quicker as daddy was teasing her pussy.

He shook his head from side to side and said, "Not allowed dear. I'm afraid those will have to go," he said. He leaned back into his seat and brought his fingers to his mouth and began to lick his fingertips. "Take them off," he said firmly.

Katie didn't hesitate. She raised her hips and quickly pulled her new satin panties off and handed them to her father. He smiled and brought them to his nose and inhaled deeply with the crotch pressed against his nose. He smiled once more and tossed the panties aside and reached forward and cupped one of Katie's breasts in his hand. "Oh baby, not these to?" he asked. He shook his head and began unbuttoning Katie's shirt. She helped him by pulling the shirt tails out of her skirt.

"Lean forward," he said and she immediately complied bending forward until she was holding her knees against her chest tightly. He unhooked her bra and told her to sit up. When she sat up straight her father and I both smiled.

"May I," I asked daddy. I reached out towards her left breast and waited for permission.

"Yes dear, tonight, she is for everyone's pleasure," he said slyly.

I knelt down on the floor between our two seats and took one of her nipples between my lips and began to suckle on it. I watched as daddy slipped his hand beneath her skirt once again and Katie closed her eyes as both her parents began to pleasure her beautiful body. Before long daddy had knelt down on the floor between Katie's legs and began to kiss her thighs. I reached down and pulled her skirt up revealing her bald little pussy so we could both see it clearly by the car's interior lights. Daddy kissed her sweetly right on her little clit and pushed a finger inside her. Katie moaned as I spread her lips apart making room for daddy's tongue to lick her inner walls and up to her now swollen clitoris.

Moments later the car came to a stop and the bell pinged politely to let us know we had arrived. Katie put her shirt back on but before she could button it up daddy stopped her and told her to just tie it in a knot in front.

She smiled and said, "Yes, Sir."

I straightened my hair and brushed the tiny spot of lint off daddy's pants before opening our door.

"Just a moment, dear," daddy said.

I looked back to him with a questioning look. He pointed to the sack and I grinned.

"Now, Sir?" I asked.

"Now," he said and took the sack and handed it to Katie.

"For me, daddy?" Katie asked.

"For both of you," he said smiling.

Katie looked at me and began pulling the paper out of the sack. When the paper was strewn around her she looked into the sack and saw the rosewood case inside. She gently reached in and pulled the box out and sat it in her lap. She looked so happy.

"May I open it now, Sir," she asked, politely.

"Yes, dear," he answered.

She gently undid the clasp and opened the lid to the case.

"Oh daddy!" she exclaimed. "They're beautiful," she said. Softly she ran her fingers along the edge of the highly polished silver submissive collar that bore her name engraved on each side with a large hoop attached to the front side hinge and a small padlock on the back. "For mommy and I?" she asked.

"Yes dear," daddy said. "Hand me yours first love," he said to Katie.

She gingerly reached in and pulled the heavy silver collar out of its recessed home in the box and reverently handed it to her father. He reached into a vest pocket and pulled out a small silver key that he used to unlock the padlock on the back of her collar.

"Kneel down in front of me," he said to Katie.

She quickly knelt on her widely spread knees, placed the backs of her hands on her thighs palms up and bowed her head before her father. She knew exactly what to do as she had seen her father collar me many times over the years.

He opened the collar and placed it around her neck and I pulled her hair out of the way so daddy could place the padlock back onto the collar. He paused before locking it and asked Katie, "Are you ready my love?"

"Yes, Sir," she answered.

He firmly closed the padlock with a solid click then lifted her face with a finger under her chin. He leaned in and kissed her firmly on the lips. I could see as he pushed his tongue between her lips and they kissed passionately for several minutes.

Next he looked at me and I immediately assumed the same posture as our daughter. He quickly placed the collar around my neck and kissed me just as passionately. When he sat back and looked at the two of us as we still knelt on the floor of the limo in front of him. He smiled hugely.

"Now, one more thing," he said and reached for the rosewood box. He lifted out the section of the box that held our collars and beneath it was coiled two long silver leashes. Daddy reached in and took the first one out and looked into our daughters eyes before clicking the leash to the ring on her collar. He gave it a quick jerk and she squeaked a bit with surprise then pressed her lips together tightly and lowered her eyes.

I smiled with pride then lowered my own head as daddy reached in and removed the other leash. I felt him give it its own little jerk after he snapped it into place on my collar.

"Perfect," he said and climbed out of the car ahead of us with the leashes in his hand. We quickly scrambled out behind him in order to not allow the leash to go tight between us and daddy.

As we stood behind daddy with our hands behind us, Katie looked at me and mimed the question, "Where are we?"

I looked at daddy's back and held one finger up to my lips to shush her. She had never been to our club before. She was, after all, just turning eighteen today. We followed daddy as he strode confidently ahead of us and up the stairs leading into the club. I heard the sound of a large group of people beyond the door and as we approached they fell silent. Daddy stood in front of the door and paused for a moment to look at each of us.

"Happy birthday baby," he said to Katie and opened the double doors wide and led us into the large room. The lights were out but we could see well enough to follow him into the room. We walked about fifteen paces and daddy stopped and turned to face us.

All the lights came on and a crowd of at least sixty people all began singing Happy Birthday to Katie. All the women wore costumes and masks. There were ladies wearing latex nurses uniforms, others were in pirate wench costumes. I saw quite a variety of original and sexy costumes in the room. All the men wore black tuxedos with elegant eye masks covering their eyes. Katie was crying tears of joy at the show of love and affection shown to her by our friends. I was fairly certain she knew where we were now. The sexy attire of the ladies left no doubt as to the kinkiness of the guests.

When the song ended, one of the ladies dressed in a black latex skirt and corset came up to daddy and whispered into his ear. He smiled and nodded his head. I looked at her shoes, black Louboutin boots with bright red soles and instantly guessed who she was. Miss Pepper was famous for having the most luxuriant shoe collection of anyone I knew. She walked up to me and unhooked daddy's leash from my collar and placed her own leash onto the loop, turned sharply and strode away confident that I would instantly follow. I knew the rules very well about not letting a leash ever go taunt. A taunt leash meant instant punishment for a sub. Sometimes very harsh punishment. Miss Pepper was a beautiful Mistress and one of the strictest in the club.

"What are you supposed to be?" Miss Pepper asked me as we walked towards her table.

"A school marm, Miss," I answered meekly.

"What the hell is a marm?" she asked brusquely.

"A school teacher, Miss," I replied.

"Why didn't you say that in the first place?" she asked. She didn't sound pleased with me and I shuddered as a cold chill ran up my spine.

"I'm sorry, Miss," I said.

When she had taken her seat she looked up to me and said, "Nadu."

I immediately fell to my knees beside her chair and spread my legs as wide as my dress would allow, placed my palms as I had in the car, palms up on my thighs and held my back straight and head bowed.

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please," daddy called out from the center of the room where he still held Katie by her leash. "As you know, today is a very special day for our family. Our little Katie has become a woman. To celebrate this occasion I am going to auction her to the highest bidder for an hour per winner. Each winner will get her for one hour and then she will go to the next highest winner until the night is over" he said. He stepped next to Katie and placed his hand under the front of her skirt and began to finger her pussy in front of the room bringing several whistles and cat calls from the audience. "As I'm sure you are all aware, my little angel here is no virgin. I assure you all that she has been very well trained. Trained to service men and women both perfectly I assure you," he said with a slight laugh. Others in the room joined him in polite laughter. Katie's face was bright red but she didn't move an inch, she just spread her legs slightly to provide her father easier access to her tight little pussy.

"Now, for the first hour, what are your bids?" he asked.

"One hundred dollars," cried a male voice from the crowd as he held up a small card with the number 37 written on its face. The voice sounded familiar but behind the mask I was unsure if my guess was accurate.

It was instantly followed by a second female voice who yelled, "Two hundred." She held up a 23.

The bidding went on for several minutes finally ending with the gentleman holding card 37 winning the first hour with a bid of $1275. It took almost ten minutes for the first round to complete.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we will be here all night, if you bid so competitively for my baby. Think carefully about your next bids and I will keep track of who bids what and she'll go with each of the next," he looked at his watch for a moment and continued, "next five highest bidders for an hour each. Does anyone have a problem with this idea?"

"Here here," someone said happily.

"Sounds great, let's get on with it," another female called out.

"Now, let's hear your bids for the rest of the night, and remember the highest bid gets hour two, the second highest bid gets hour three and so forth, are we ready? Good, who will give me $500 for the second hour," he asked.

A flurry of cards went up and the bidding quickly escalated. I had a mixture of surprise and pleasure when Miss Pepper held up her card the instant the second round began and she never let it down until the bidding had finally ended several minutes later. She had won the second hour. Three others would have Katie after Miss Pepper, two men and another woman who would get her last. The thought of the condition my baby would be in after five hours made my pussy suddenly spasm with excitement. I smiled thinking of the ride home the next morning when we would finally drag ourselves out of bed the next day. The bidding had totaled up to $6975.

Miss Pepper ran her fingers through my hair and gently tugged on the side of my ear. I leaned into her hand and purred softly. She reached down and pulled one of her shoes off and raised her foot until it was in front my mouth. I opened my mouth and she pushed her toes between my lips. I lovingly sucked on each toe, giving each toe its own little blow job before moving on to its neighbor. When each toe had been thoroughly sucked I began kissing and licking the sole of her foot. I gently grazed my teeth against the side of her foot. She casually leaned down and with the slightest of smiles on her face she slapped me across the side of my face.

"If you put a run in my hose, I'll cane your ass, do you understand me pet?" she said calmly and quietly.

I blanched and said, "Yes, Miss."

"Good," she said and leaned back into her chair. She removed her other shoe and I repeated the process on her right foot. I could hear the sound of slow music being played by the DJ and took a peek to see who was dancing. Katie and daddy were arm in arm as they danced the first dance of the night. They had the dance floor to themselves. Daddy was kissing her deeply while kneading her bare ass cheeks. He had pulled her school skirt up around her waist.

As the first song came to an end, daddy kissed here one more time and unhooked his leash from her collar and left her standing alone in the center of the room. The lights dimmed until a single light shone above Katie's head spotlighting her. The man who won the first hour with my Katie walked up to her and said nothing. He untied her shirt and slid it off her shoulders to let it fall to the floor. He twirled his finger down in a circle and Katie turned around. He unzipped her skirt and it too fell to the floor. Katie now stood illuminated by the spotlight as she stood in the center of the dance floor naked except for her high heels, thigh high stockings and garter belt.

He said one word to her that I couldn't hear and she went to her knees in nadu. He said something else and she reached up unzipped his pants and slid her hand inside. A moment later her nervous fingers had pulled the cock free and it stood hard and tall sticking out of his pants. She put her hands back on her thighs awaiting further instructions.

"Open your mouth," he said and in that moment, I knew who the winner was. It was Daniel, our oldest son. He slipped his cock between her lips and began to fuck his sisters mouth in front of all our friends.

"That's Daniel, isn't it," Miss Pepper asked me.

"Yes, Miss, I think it is," I answered.

Miss Pepper giggled and tugged on my hair, pulling me away from the scene. She turned her chair to face the show and pulled my face between her legs. I smelled her wet pussy and before I could think about it, she pushed my face against her sex. I began to kiss and lick her, sucking on her lips and pushing my tongue inside her. I flicked my tongue against her clit and took it between my lips to suck on it gently, sliding it in and out between my lips giving it a tiny blow job. I wanted to use my hands but without permission, all I could do was fuck her with my tongue and lips, sucking and flicking and licking her until I could begin to feel her legs beginning to quiver as I brought her to an orgasm. I knew it was not all to my own credit. The show she was watching was surely adding to her excitement. I could hear the sound of applause and Miss Pepper was clapping along with the crowd. She pulled my face away from her now soaking pussy, my face coated with her juices. I looked and could see that my Katie's face was now covered with cum from her brothers cock. He was wiping the cum from her face and feeding it to her as she held her mouth open.

"Bravo, bravo," was heard from around the room along with the applause.

Daniel leaned down and kissed his sister on the lips, kissing her deeply for several seconds. He whispered into her ear and I could see her surprise. A moment later she stood up and with wobbly legs walked over to a table that had a small group around it and after very politely asking the guests to remove their drinks, she pulled the table to the center of the room. It was clear Daniel intended to fuck his sister right now, in front of us all. Another round of applause went up. The music resumed and several couples took to the floor as Katie lay back on the table and Daniel stood between her legs and began rubbing his cock against her pussy. It was surely soaking and aching to be filled by now. I could see him talking to her but with the music I had no idea what he was telling his little sister. He continued to rub his cock against her pussy for several seconds as he spoke with her then he laughed, slapped her tits and pulled on her collar pulling her up to a sitting position. He kissed her once again and then stood her up, turned her around and bent her over the table. With a single swipe up her wet pussy he pushed his hard cock into her ass.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Finally 18

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 91 milliseconds